Jean and Hurricane Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catrin yelled in Jean's ear, "That's good enough. Let's get you rinsed and inside."

Catrin held onto her and guided her under the stream of water. Catrin turned her around to get her other side and then pulled her toward the door. Once inside, Catrin slammed and barred the door shut against the howling wind.

Catrin threw an empty burlap sack on the floor next to the door and told Jean to stand on the bag until the bath was free. Catrin grabbed a threadbare towel and handed it to Jean. The small bath towel was thin and had several holes.

Catrin said, "Stay here and wrap this around you while I finish my son's bath."

Inside the log cabin, it was very warm and quieter. As Jean's eyes adjusted to the dim light, her nose was entertained with the smell of baking bread and chicken stew mixed with the pine smoke from the fireplace. She saw that there was only one small, dimly lit room with two doors on the far wall. All of the windows were boarded up against the storm. A glowing fireplace provided heat and a little light. There was an old couch in front of the fire. Behind the couch was a small wooden dining table with four mismatched chairs. A small kitchen filled the rest of the room. There was a wood burning iron stove with two kettles of water heating on top. Next to the stove was a small sink with a pump faucet. On the kitchen counter was a dim kerosene lamp that provided most of the light in the room. In front of the kitchen cabinets was a large galvanized water trough that was being used for a bath tub. Sitting in the bath was a young man with his back to the door. He turned his head and looked at her over his muscular shoulder.

Jean inhaled sharply and clutched the skimpy towel to her trembling body.My god, he was beautiful!

Catrin said, "Don't worry about my son Trynt. He was injured in a football accident in college and has been simple ever since. He's a good boy and causes no harm, but he hasn't talked since. At least he helps around the farm with simple chores. As soon as I finish washing him, you can have the bath. I'll add some hot water and we'll get you warmed up quick."

Jean nodded. She couldn't take her eyes off of the young man. He looked like he was about her age in his early twenties. He was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen outside of a movie. He was tall and lean but well-muscled. He had curly blond hair and blue eyes. He was also staring at her intently. His eyes ran over her body from head to toe. She was still cold but now her trembling came from the excitement of him watching her.

As Catrin began soaping her son's hair she started cooing to her son over and over, "Lovely Trynt, my sweet boy let's get you nice and clean."

Catrin's braided blond hair was dripping wet from being out in the storm. She was wearing an old homemade sleeveless shirt dress that only reached her mid thighs. Several of the buttons up the front of her dress were missing. The thin, tattered dress was soaked and plastered to her skin. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra because Jean could see her dark areolas through the threadbare cloth.

Catrin rinsed her son's hair using a bowl to lift water from the tub. She continued to wash her son's body with her bare hands starting with his back. She scrubbed hard much as she had done with Jean. She lightly washed his face and then did his chest that was graced with a few blond curls. All of the while she kept cooing to her son as if she was singing a lullaby.

Suddenly Jean felt a cold, wet nose against her crotch. She looked down at a large black mongrel dog growling with bared teeth. His face was pushing up under her ragged towel. She screamed in surprise and fear. She fell back against the wall. He looked like he was about to rip her body to pieces.

Catrin sprang to her defense and punched the dog forcefully. She grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and dragged him to his bed by the fireplace. All the while she screamed curses at a dog that was clearly bigger than her.

"Buck, you are a damn nasty beast. I'll beat the crap out of you if you go near her again. Damn you!"

She put her arm around Jean, who was crying and shaking from the attack and said, "I hate that dog. Owen got him for Trynt when he was just a boy. Owen has a strange loyalty to the dog as a result of Trynt's accident. I've asked him to get rid of the dog again and again. Whatever you do don't bend over or kneel down with that dog around you. It's annoying when he humps your leg and I've had to fight him off more than once. If he knocks you to the ground try kicking him with both feet or punching him in the nose. You should be safe with Owen or me around. Sorry, but Trynt is not much help."

She went back to finish Trynt's bath and said, "Time to stand up sweet Trynt. We need to wash the rest of you so Jean can have the tub."

Catrin pulled on her son's arm and he slowly rose to his feet. Trynt towered over his mother. Jean could only see his backside. His mother proceeded to wash Trynt's lower back and buttocks, still with her bare hands. The distant look in Catrin's eyes appeared to Jean as though the woman was repeating a ritual that had gone on for too many years without hope. Next she moved to wash his stomach and Jean saw Catrin's hands disappear into his crotch. By the motion of Catrin's arms, it was obvious that she was rubbing his private parts with vigor. Jean saw a slight smile form on Trynt's face that turned to an expression of bliss as Catrin's continued her intimate washing.

Catrin knelt down and lovingly washed her son's long sturdy legs while continuing to coo words of love to him. When she was done washing him, she rinsed him off using the bowl to scoop water again and again. Finally, she grabbed another well-worn bath towel and had her son bend over as she dried his hair and upper body. She took her time as she slowly worked the towel lower. When she finished his thighs, she took his hand and guided him out of the tub. She knelt down and wiped his calves and feet.

When Trynt stepped out of the tub, he had turned sideways. Jean saw his broad chest and flat stomach. Her eyes dropped to his curly blond pubic hair framing a large semi-erect penis. Jean blushed but could not tear her eyes away from his penis. It was fairly long but what was most remarkable was its thickness. She had never seen one as big, it was as thick as one of the large dildos she had discovered in her mother's bedside table.

When Catrin was done drying her son, she led him through one of the doors in the back of the cabin. The dim light reflected off of a shelf of trophies. It was Trynt's bedroom. Catrin left him there and came back to the kitchen. She took a pot of hot water off of the stove and poured it into the tub. She tested the temperature and then beckoned Jean to get in. She refilled the kettle using the pump and placed it on the stove to heat.

Jean had an older brother, but he was old enough that she had never shared a bath with him. She had never shared a bath with anyone and here this woman wanted her to climb into a used bath.

Catrin saw Jean hesitate. She said, "No need to worry, we all share the same bath around here. It takes too long to heat that much water. As soon as my husband returns from the animals, he'll take a bath too. After him, I'll pop in. So if you don't hurry, Owen will be back from the barn and want his turn. Besides it's the fastest way to warm you up."

Jean was still cold and she was exhausted from the long day. She obeyed Catrin and handed her the towel covering her body. She climbed into the tub and sat down. It was a deep tub and the soapy water rose to her breasts. The tub was long enough that she could slide down with her knees slightly bent. The water was now up to her neck. She rested her head on the broad rim of the tub and let out a long sigh of pleasure. She relaxed for the first time in hours.

Catrin said, "OK girl, you just soak and get warm. I need to dress Trynt. I'll be back soon to help if you need it."

Jean gave her a slight smile and nodded. She closed her eyes and started to drift off with the image of the beautiful Trynt in her mind. She woke up when Catrin and Trynt returned. Trynt was dressed in overalls and a flannel shirt. Catrin led him to the sink to get him a glass of water. As Catrin pumped the water, Trynt stared at Jean. He seemed puzzled by the stranger. She looked down and realized that the soap bubbles had mostly disappeared and her naked body was illuminated by the nearby lantern. She desperately tried to cover herself with her hands.

After Trynt had gulped down a large glass of water, Catrin led him to the couch in front of the fire. He seemed to be hypnotized by the dancing flames.

Catrin walked over to Jean and said, "You need to get going on your bath. If you need help just ask. I can at least scrub your back for you. Otherwise, I need to finish dinner."

Jean nodded, "Thanks. I'm sorry I think I fell asleep."

Jean smelled her shoulder length hair and caught a faint whiff of pig. She washed her hair again. She followed by washing her face, chest and arms. She asked Catrin for help with her back. Catrin vigorously scrubbed her back and then went back to making dumplings. Jean looked over at Trynt on the couch. He seemed to be focused on the fire. She stood up and washed her bare pussy and butt with the rough soap. She gingerly ran a soapy finger up and down her slit. She bent down and washed her sore legs. She rubbed hard trying to work out the knots in her muscles. She looked up to see Catrin staring at her bald pussy with a slight smile. Jean blushed as she tried to imagine what Catrin thought about her waxed pussy.

Jean murmured, "I think I'm done. Can I have the towel, please?"

Catrin handed her the same damp towel. "Sorry, we don't have a lot of towels. This one will have to do. I've been trying to figure out what you can wear. I don't have time to clean your clothes tonight and all of my clothes are too small for you. Maybe one of Trynt's tee shirts will do. He's big enough that they should fit you like a dress."

Jean dried herself as best she could and then wrapped the wet towel around her body. It didn't entirely make it around her thin body and she tucked the ends together under her arm leaving a gap up the side. She couldn't fasten the bottom edge either since her hips were wider than her chest. The towel was short and just covered her private parts. She couldn't wrap it any lower since the top was barely above her nipples. She had a hard time finding a way to keep the rather large holes from revealing something. Finally, she found a position where only the side of her torso and a couple of spots on her chest and belly were exposed.

Catrin led her over to the couch and said, "You need to stay warm while you get dry. I'll find something for you to wear once you are dry. Meanwhile, I need to cut some vegetables for the chicken stew. You just sit here and relax. Trynt is harmless."

Catrin threw another log on the fire and went back to work in the kitchen.

Jean glanced over at Trynt sitting on the far side of the large couch. He was now focused on her with the same dazed expression he had shown while watching the fire. Trynt was sitting on the side of her with the gap in the towel. She knew the side of her breast was exposed as well as her hip. Jean tried to adjust the towel better but only succeeded in popping a nipple out through one of the holes. She quickly moved the towel back to where it had been. She looked at Trynt again. God, he was beautiful and now he had a small smile on his face as he stared at her.

Jean took a deep breath and tried to relax. At least Trynt hadn't bothered her like the dog. Jean flinched at the memory and looked at the beast lying in his bed not more than 6 feet away. The dog was lying with his chin on the bed. He was staring at her intently. When he saw her looking at him, he bared his teeth and gave a low growl.

Ordinarily Jean loved dogs. She once had a small female cocker spaniel that was now living with her Mom. Her dog Felicity was a sweetheart and the friend of everyone in the neighborhood. She was small and never barked in anger. Buck, however, was a nasty brute and bigger than her. She was scared of the dog and squirmed as she watched him. But he seemed to be cowered by the scolding from Catrin and remained sulking in his bed.

The warmth of the fire was getting to Jean. She could barely hear the crackling of the fire over the steady howl of the storm outside. The constant roar of the wind reminded her of how exhausted she was. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

She was startled awake by the howl of the storm and Owen slamming the door as he came inside. Jean was aware of him staring at her as if he was wondering where she had come from.

"That's OK girl. You take your time and get warm."

Owen walked over to the fireplace and adjusted the logs. He added another large piece of wood and sat down on the couch between her and Trynt. He put his arm around his son and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Catrin asked her husband, "Can I get you something before dinner? It may be awhile before the vegetables are ready."

"I would enjoy some whiskey. Maybe a bit of bread and cheese to tied me over to supper. Jean might like a nip too."

Catrin went to a cupboard and took down a brown bottle and two small jelly glasses. She filled a pitcher with water and carried all of them over to her husband. She knew he was exhausted from his trip to the store and tending to the animals. She went back into the kitchen and cut off a hunk of homemade bread. She opened a small door on the wall of the cabin to get into a small box cooled by water evaporating from burlap. She removed some of the cheese she had made months ago. She placed these on a chipped plate and put them on a small table in front of her husband.

Catrin kissed him on the cheek and said, "You and I can bathe when you are ready. Afterward, I'll pop some dumplings into the chicken stew and we can eat. You just rest for now."

Owen said to Jean, "You've had a rough day and a little whiskey will help you to relax before dinner. I made this whiskey myself and it has a wee bit of a bite. I think you will like it better cut with some water."

Jean was no stranger to alcohol and regularly got tipsy during Friday happy hour and school parties. When she had met her boyfriend at a Christmas party, she had impressed him by drinking him under the table.

Jean said, "I'd love some. It's been an awful day and I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't rescued me."

Owen poured a healthy amount of whiskey into a jelly glass and topped it off with an equal amount of water. He handed it to Jean and poured himself a glass straight.

He clinked his glass against hers and said, "Here's to shelter from the storm."

Jean just said, "Amen to that."

She took a swallow of her drink and struggled not to choke. It was really harsh and strong. She blinked back some tears.

After Owen took a long drink, and then said, "Perhaps you should sip it until you get familiar with it."

Jean nodded. Suddenly there was a loud thud as a large tree limb crashed into the side of the house. Jean jumped and looked around the room wide-eyed.

Owen said, "Don't worry. The cabin is solid and anchored to the hillside. The roof is made of thick planks held down by steel bands. The house survived hurricane Agnes in '72 just fine. After Agnes, I put slabs of slate on every plank on the roof. So far, this storm is nothing like Agnes."

Jean took a deep breath to relax and tried another sip. Owen took out a pocket knife and cut a slice of bread and placed a piece of cheese on top. He offered it to her and said, "My wife's homemade bread and cheese are the best in the county."

She took a bite while he cut another serving for Trynt. It was heavenly. Of course, she was starved but none the less the bread and cheese were heavenly. She washed the bite down with a larger sip of whiskey. She tried to ignore the constant pelting of the cabin by rain and flying branches.

Owen gave some bread and cheese to Trynt, who seemed to be able to eat without help. Jean wondered why he needed help with his bath if he could do chores and feed himself. Owen took some for himself and sat back on the couch. He let out a long sigh as he chewed on the bread and cheese. He took another swallow of whiskey.

Jean felt her body relax as she alternated whiskey with the bread and cheese. When she finished the snack, Owen offered her more. She gladly accepted. She was surprised to find her drink gone. Owen took the glass from her and refilled it. This time he only added a splash of water to a larger serving of whiskey. He handed her more bread and cheese before taking some for himself and Trynt.

When he sat back again he said, "I love sitting on the couch after finishing my work for the day. I can sit in front of the fire with Trynt and watch my wife in the mirror on the mantle."

Jean looked up and noticed the mirror for the first time. She could see Catrin working in the kitchen. As she watched, Catrin seemed to dance from one task to another. After a while, she took the kettles of hot water from the stove and added them to the bath.

Catrin came up behind Owen and put a hand gently on his shoulder.

Catrin said, "Now that you've finished your snack, it's time for your bath. We have just enough time before the dinner is ready."

Owen rose with a slight groan and walked into the kitchen. Jean could see him in the mirror. She was feeling a warm glow from the whiskey and watched as covertly as she could. Owen took off his overalls and draped them over a chair. He grinned at his wife as he slowly unbuttoned his flannel shirt.

Catrin got impatient, "You'll be the death of me. Come get those off this instant!" She stepped behind him and pulled the shirt off leaving him in his boxers.

Jean could see that he had a weathered but tall, muscular body. He didn't appear to be older than his late thirties. Catrin didn't appear that old either. They must have had Trynt at an early age.

Catrin quickly pulled Owen's boxers down as well. Before Owen lowered himself into the bath, Jean could see where Owen had gotten his thick penis.

Jean was surprised when Catrin quickly shucked her dress and dropped her panties. Catrin was a petite blond with generous breasts and bushy blond pubic hair. She quickly scooted into the tub behind her husband. Jean could see that Trynt's beauty came from both of his parents. She continued to watch as Catrin lovingly washed her husband's hair and scrubbed his back. She wrapped her arms around her husband and washed his chest. When she finished his top both of them switched places and Owen began to wash his wife. They had obviously done this many times before. When Owen began on his wife's chest, Jean could see him giving Catrin's breasts extra attention. She laid back against his chest as her husband pinched her nipples and rubbed her breasts.

Then one of Owen's hands disappeared from view. Jean didn't need much imagination to realize where it had gone. Catrin expression was now one of bliss and her body was trembling with passion. Jean could hear her whimpering softly as her husband continued to pleasure her with his big hands. Finally, Catrin's body tensed and she arched back against her husband. Her quivering hips came into view with her husband's hands buried in her sex. Slowly Catrin sank back into the bath with a long sigh.

Owen stood up in the bath and his wife knelt before him. She gently washed his legs and worked up to his ass. Jean was enthralled by Owen's firm erection. After washing Owen's ass, Catrin turned her attention to her husband's penis. She gently washed it and then rinsed it using the bowl. When the soap was gone, she took his penis into her mouth. She worked one hand on the base of his shaft while the other rubbed his balls. She started slowly and gradually began to work his penis in and out of her mouth with greater speed. Owen's eyes were squeezed tight.