Jean and Hurricane Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catrin looked up at Jean with tears streaming down her face. "He said Mom!"

Catrin flew to Jean and wrapped her arms tightly around her. She repeated, "He said Mom; he said Mom! Oh my god, Owen, Jean got Trynt to talk!"

Owen rushed over in disbelief at what he had heard. He wrapped his strong arms around Catrin and Jean and cried out with joy. Catrin's body was racked with sobs and soon both Owen and Jean joined her weeping. Trynt rose from the bed and hugged the threesome with a huge smile on his face. Jean was trapped in the middle clutching Catrin. Trynt chanted, "Nice Jean, nice Mom, nice Da - dad, nice Dad."

Jean was overwhelmed by the excitement but as the turmoil died down, Jean blushed. Her naked body was pressed tight against Catrin's and there were six arms wrapped around her bare flesh.

Catrin was the first to realize Jean's predicament. She broke from the group and got Jean's now dry tee shirt from the fireplace. She held it out to Jean and said, "I think you need this. Better cover up before the boys get frisky."

They were all still standing within arm's length as Jean skimmed the tee shirt over her head. As her head popped through the top, she saw that everyone was staring at her with big smiles on their faces. Jean blushed and looked down but couldn't help from grinning back. Her gaze was drawn to Trynt's intelligent face. Trynt's warm eyes were filled with love and she felt herself falling into them.