Jean and Hurricane Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Trynt seemed to realize she was in distress. He stopped pressing into her vagina. He lowered mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. He pressed his tongue into her mouth and continued a long passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she responded to his kiss.

She arched her back up into his body and was surprised to realize that he had pushed completely into her while they were kissing. She held his mouth against hers by entwining one of her hands in his curly hair. Her other hand dropped to the middle of his back. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her feet together behind the small of his back. She began to slowly thrust her hips back and forth on his penis.

Trynt answered by gently pushing back. At first his penis barely moved in her but soon they both began to pick up speed. Trynt kept one hand on her ass while moving the other up to the middle of her back. He held her body tightly to his. Both of them were covered in sweat and the odor of sex filled their nostrils.

Trynt had remarkable stamina since his mother had relieved him earlier during his bath. Trynt kept going for an eternity. Jean held on for dear life as his thrusting became faster. He switched between fast and shallow to slow and deep. He pulled nearly all of the way out before slowly plunging to the depth of her vagina. He dropped his mouth to her right breast and tugged on her nipple with his lips. He gently scrapped her tit with his teeth.

Jean could not believe how long Trynt was lasting. Now one had every lasted long in her tight cunt. She was beginning to wonder if he would ever come. Maybe the accident had rendered him incapable of orgasm? If so she was in trouble. She had never had an orgasm during intercourse. She had only achieved orgasms with a man when he stimulated her clit with his hands or his mouth. Now all she wanted was to let Trynt cum as payment for the two orgasms he had given her. She needed to make Trynt cum.

Jean moved he hand to his ass and pushed her finger against his anus. She pushed her finger inside and followed it with a second finger. While she was doing this, she moved her other hand to his crotch and began to milk his balls.

Trynt responded by fucking her even faster. He shifted his hand on her ass and pushed his finger into her anus. Jean gasped. He buried his finger in her ass and began thrusting it into her.

In turn, she began to work her fingers in and out of his ass. She thrust her hips forward in time with Trynt's battering. She was gasping for breath. Jean was surprised when her cunt began to contract uncontrollably around Trynt's penis. She felt electric shocks running up her thighs to her cunt. She began to scream as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. This orgasm was different. It wasn't as intense as the two previous ones, but it didn't seem to end. Every thrust of Trynt's penis brought a new wave of ecstasy.

Jean thought she was going to pass out. She was hyperventilating and felt weak with exhaustion.Would he ever cum? When would her orgasm stop?Her feet dropped from his back and her trembling legs splayed out from her completely filled cunt.

She increased her efforts on his ass and balls. Now she was no longer gently rubbing his balls but squeezing them hard. Her cunt was still convulsing around his penis as her orgasm continued. Trynt's breath became more ragged. He thrust his penis into the depths of her cunt and pulled her firmly against him. He shouted as his cum shot into her.

"Jean, Jean, Be nice to Jean."

As his orgasm faded, he relaxed into her arms. Both of them were panting rapidly. Their sweaty bodies were pasted together. He removed his finger from her ass and rolled over onto his back while holding on to her with both hands. She rested her head on chest and her leg straddled his thigh. As her breath calmed she felt overwhelmed by peace, his hand gently rubbing the back of her neck. Exhausted she fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

Some time later she awoke. The wind seemed less intense, but the room was still pitch black. She had no idea what time it was, but she felt well rested. Trynt was on his back beside her, gently breathing. She was lying against him with one leg across his thigh. She remembered the intensity of their passion as if it was a dream. She couldn't remember anything nearly as wonderful in her life. She ran her hand tenderly across his chest and started to play with his chest hairs and nipple.

When didn't respond she ran her hand down his torso. His muscular abdomen was a delight. Her hand dropped lower and encountered his pubic hair. She ran her fingers through hair she remembered as being blond and curly. When she found his penis, it was flaccid. She was surprised he didn't awake when she began to touch it with her fingers. She took the head between two fingers and lifted it. His penis was so soft she could move it around without resistance.

Her other hand had somehow found her pussy and was lightly rubbing her clit and pussy. When she dropped her fingers to her vagina, she was not surprised to find it already wet. She dipped a finger inside and pulled some of her juices up to her clit. She was relieved that she didn't feel sore. She wrapped her hand around his flaccid shaft and began to rub her clit with more enthusiasm. As she stroked his penis, it got firm. Trynt's breathing was still even but deeper.Was he still asleep?

She easily pushed two fingers inside her vagina and began to move them in and out with an ever quickening pace. As she dragged her fingers out, she rubbed her clit with the palm of her hand. Her pussy was wet and she felt very aroused. She continued to stroke Trynt's penis which was now completely erect.

She couldn't believe she was behaving so brazen; even though she had had several boyfriends, she was normally passive. She remembered how Steve had kept pushing her to give him oral sex. As she continued idly playing with Trynt's cock, she thought about when she had finally given into Steve's entreaty. The attempt had not gone well and afterward she had discussed it with a girlfriend. She learned that she had made every rookie mistake in the book; however, despite getting detailed instructions she had never tried it again. As she continued to play with herself in the pitch dark room, she felt a growing desire to take Trynt into her mouth.

She knelt beside Trynt and licked the head of his penis. It was sticky with his cum and her pussy juices. She sat back and ran her tongue around her mouth. The taste was strange, neither good nor bad.

She bent down and took his penis into her mouth. She had both hands firmly wrapped around the lower part of his shaft. She licked the head of his penis clean and started to work on his shaft. Finally, she wrapped her lips around his penis and began to bob up and down. She removed her top hand and took more of his penis into her mouth. She moved her free hand back to her cunt and began to vigorously rub her pussy from her clit down to her wet cunt. All of the while she licked her tongue around his shaft. His penis was now hard and wet with her saliva.

She sat back on her heels and listened to Trynt's breathing. It was faster now but still regular. He seemed to be moaning her name in his sleep.

Jane straddled Trynt and guided his penis to her wet pussy. She took several deep breaths as she lowered herself slowly onto his shaft.Oh my god, it was thick. How had she taken it before?

She paused with him only partially in her. She pulled back until only the head was inside and then thrust her hips down onto him. She caught her breath sharply and shuddered. Still she had made progress. She kept one hand on his penis and used her other hand to play with her clit. Her trembling thighs held her slim body above Trynt. She tried long slow breaths followed by a series of quick shallow pants. Slowly she began to relax.

Again she rose up until just the head of his penis was lodged in her pussy. This time she tried short strokes and each time she thrust down she took a fraction more of Trynt into her. Finally, she could remove her hand from his shaft and she placed it on his hip for support. She continued to slowly bob up and down on his penis. She was glad that her cunt was sopping wet.

Just as she took all of his penis into her, she felt both of his large hands on her hips. Trynt was awake! He began to rub his hands over her thighs and torso. His hands found her breasts and he teased her nipples. He caressed her breasts by pinching and then gently tugging on her nipples. Then he moved one of his hands to her clit after pushing hers away. He rubbed his fingers around her pussy lips and clit. He moved his other hand from her breast to her ass and guided her to take slow deep thrusts.

Jean gradually picked up speed. Both of her hands were now on Trynt's hips. She pulled back until he was barely inside before slowly plunging down to the base of his penis. Each time she pulled back, she paused while he played with her clit. Then his hand on her ass would encourage her to plunge down his shaft again.

His hand on her ass encouraged her to pick up speed. She began to take shorter strokes with his penis completely lodged in her cunt. She rocked her hips back and forth in time to his fingers rubbing her clit.

She began to chant over and over, "Oh Trynt, oh Trynt, oh Trynt..."

Trynt chanted her with, "Be nice, be nice, be nice..."

Trynt pushed a finger into her ass and she exploded in an intense orgasm. Her cunt tightened around his penis as she frantically bounced on his penis.

Trynt yelled, "Nice Jean, nice Jean..."

The room was suddenly flooded with the dim light from the living room as Catrin opened the door. She stared in shock and her mouth dropped open.

Jean looked at Catrin in a daze as her orgasm washed over her. Trynt continued yelling her name as he came deep in her vagina.

Catrin smiled at Jean and raised her finger to her lips. She backed out of the room and closed the door.

As Jean came down from her orgasm, she began to feel embarrassed. She could imagine Catrin's shock seeing a strange woman on top of her son. How could she face her? But why had she smiled?

Jean climbed off of Trynt and crawled around the bed on her hands and knees searched for her tee shirt. She really needed to pee. It must be morning since she had smell frying bacon when Catrin opened the door. She found her tee shirt and pulled it over her sweaty body. So much for the bath. She could feel the cum running down her thigh soaking the bottom of her tee shirt. She was a mess.

As she lay there thinking, Trynt turned to her and put his arm around her. At least he didn't hate her. She dreaded leaving the safety of the bedroom but if she didn't pee soon, she would have an accident.

Maybe the storm would be over soon and she could leave. Maybe they would throw her out even though the storm was still raging.

She crawled out of bed and opened the door. Catrin saw her and ran to her with tears streaming down her face. Jean pulled back as Catrin wrapped her arms around her hugging her tight.

While kissing Jean she cried over and over, "Thank you, oh dear god thank you."

Jean was startled. She had expected Catrin to yell at her.

Catrin backed away with a hand on each of Jean's shoulders.

"Those are the first words out of Trynt's mouth since the accident. I thought he'd never talk again. I can't tell you how happy I am. Owen will be thrilled."

Jean smiled in relief and said, "I thought you would be mad. I'm sorry. I don't know how it happened. I guess it was just being together in the bed or maybe the storm."

Catrin hugged her again and kissed her on the cheek as her tears continued to fall.

Jean finally said, "I need to pee desperately."

Catrin laughed. "That I can help you with."

Catrin pulled a bucket from under the sink. "We have an outhouse, but you'd probably get drowned trying to reach it. The best we can do is this bucket. It's what Owen and I used earlier. If it makes you feel any better Owen went to the barn during a lull in the storm."

Jean looked around the room and sighed. She lifted the bottom of her ragged tee shirt and squatted over the bucket. Once she started to pee she thought she'd never stop.

While she was peeing, Catrin filled a bowl with warm water and left it in the sink with the bar of soap and a washcloth.

"You look as rough as I did when I got up earlier. I told you Owen was getting frisky last night. He said having you here was like a ray of sunshine. I think having a lovely young women staying with us got him really aroused. I thought he'd never go to sleep. We've all had a bad time since Trynt's accident. The doctors said Trynt was suffering from aphasia but offered hope that other areas of his brain would take over for his damaged language centers. We tried everything and the hospital bills were staggering. After we had spent all of the money we'd been saving for Trynt to go to college, we sold a lot of things on the farm. Owen thought we'd lose the farm too. It has been in his family since the French and Indian War. Anyway we're all feeling happier today. As they say, you can't have a silver lining without a cloudy day. Guess you're the silver lining in this storm."

Catrin said, "I think I am so happy I am babbling like a fool. Well, you can wash up while I go in and distract Trynt. Maybe I can get him to say something more. Don't worry about Owen, he'll be in the barn another hour at least. Thankfully he has that damned dog with him."

Catrin laughed in her joy and went into her son's room closing the door behind her.

Jean hesitated and looked around the room before pulling the tee shirt completely off. She examined the tee shirt and realized that the dog had ripped off some of it. He had bitten a sizeable piece out by her hip and ripped away a narrow strip clear around the bottom. Her pussy and the bottom of her ass were exposed. The tear over her hip went up to her waist and showed off half of her ass.

When Catrin had altered the tee shirt to fit her earlier, she had quickly tied the two shoulder straps together to raise the top over Jean's breasts. The knot had raised the top more than was needed. Jean undid the knot. She found a knife in the kitchen and sliced through the top of each strap. She tied each strap together separately. Now it wouldn't be as high and would still, hopefully, cover everything. She held the tee shirt up to the lamp to examine her work. She was shocked to see how thin the well-worn material was.

She pulled the tee shirt over her head and went to the mirror above the fireplace to check the fit. The shirt now showed a lot more of the top of her breasts but at least the nipples were covered. She was dismayed to see that she could see a hint of her areolas and nipples through the thin material. She ran her hands down over her ass and pussy. They were covered with just a couple of inches to spare. The large hole in the back stopped just short of her ass crack. She could see the dark shadow of her pubic hair through the material. The rip across her stomach was larger now and showed most of the lower half of her right breast. The hole torn by the dog by her hip revealed half of her ass.Well beggars can't be choosers.

She went back to the sink and removed the tee shirt again. She worked the pump to soak the material and began to gently wash the shirt. She stopped when she could no longer see the stains. She walked back to the fireplace and hung the shirt by the hot fire to dry.

As she started to walk back to the sink, the bar on the front door flew up and the door crashed open. Owen and the dog rushed inside and he slammed the door shut against the howling storm. He hung his dripping wet Mackintosh on a peg and turned around to see Jean cowering behind the couch. Owen and Buck stared at her intently for a moment as if they could not figure out why there was a naked girl in their living room.

Owen looked away and said, "Oh, I'm sorry I seemed to have interrupted you. Let me get a cup of coffee and I'll get out of your way. I'll park myself in front of the fire to warm up and you can finish washing."

Jean stared at Owen in dismay as he calmly filled his cup with coffee. She squealed when he grabbed the dog by his collar and started to walk toward her and the fire.

Owen stopped and said, "OK how about if I walk sideways around one end of the couch while you walk around the other?

He didn't wait for her to reply as he turned away from her and sidled around to the front of the couch and wearily plopped down with Buck at his feet.

Jean had moved back into the kitchen while watching them both with wide-eyes. It was bad enough that he had been staring at her shaved pussy but even worse she was still leaking his son's cum. Maybe it had happened so fast he hadn't noticed. His eyes had certainly roamed over her nude body from her breasts to her small triangle of pussy hair.

Without turning Owen said, "Where are Trynt and Catrin?"

Jean replied, "Catrin has Trynt in his room while I wash. I won't be long now. Any news on the weather?"

Owen said, "I checked before I went to the barn. The weather service said the storm is worse than they expected. The storm is stalled over us and it will continue to rain hard for another couple of days. The flooding is very bad and getting worse by the minute. The governor has declared a state of emergency and no one is allowed to travel until further notice. Not that we could even if we wanted. I think it will be at least a week."

When she realized that Owen and Buck were not going to move, she turned back to the sink. Jean began by washing her hair. She leaned over the sink and used a cup to pour water over her tangled hair. She soaped up and rinsed her hair twice before washing her upper body. Her nipples were sensitive from Trynt's sucking and nibbling them and again the ash flakes in the soap scratched her delicate flesh. Jean soaped up the washcloth and started on her privates. Surprisingly her cunt was only a little tender from the pounding Trynt had administered. She was amazed that he hadn't injured her with his massive penis. After she washed her cunt more cum leaked out.How much semen had he pumped into her? She couldn't go around all day leaking Trynt's cum.

Jean squatted slightly with her legs apart and worked a finger into her vagina. Her finger felt sticky with goo and she pulled out a mess of semen. She rinsed her hand and pushed two fingers into her vagina and worked them around. She dug out more semen. She repeated the process until her fingers finally came out clean.

Jean soaped up the washcloth and washed each of her long legs. When she washed her ass, it was sensitive. She trembled as she remembered Trynt's finger thrusting into ass.What had come over her?

When she was as clean as she could get, she refilled the bowl with fresh water and rinsed off her body. She took the towel and rubbed her body dry.

Jean turned around and looked at her tee shirt hanging by the fire in front of Owen. It was just above Buck who was lying on a rug in front of the fire. Jean deliberated on how to get her tee shirt without disturbing the dog. She knew the dog would growl at her and wake Owen. She couldn't stand the thought of him staring at her again or even worse the dog having the dog jump her.

Jean recoiled as she remembered the mirror above the fireplace and her hands flew to cover her naked body. Had he been watching while she washed her most intimate parts? There was no place for privacy in this tiny cabin. She stared intently at Owen in the mirror and only began to relax when she saw that his eyes were closed. He appeared to be napping.

She needed Catrin's help. She went over and cracked opened the door to Trynt's room. The light shining through the door showed Catrin and Trynt sitting on the edge of the bed. Trynt was still in his briefs and Catrin was holding him in her arms while she stroked his hair. Trynt smiled at Jean's face in the doorway.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers