Jean and the Dance Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie leaned over the chair and grabbed the sides of the seat. She sprung into a handstand with her back arched and her legs pointing to the sky. She shifted her hands around the edge of the seat and pivoted her body for everyone to see. After one rotation, she did a split. Her moist pussy was slightly engorged. Janus leaned close and whispered loud enough for Jean and me to hear that Bonnie always caressed herself before her performance. With her pussy spread open she did another rotation around the chair. She sprang off the chair and landed on her feet before taking a bow. She picked up the chair and strutted into the dressing room.

The room burst out into applause as she walked off. Bonnie got several catcalls pleading for a naked lap dance. The guy at the next table was more direct. He shouted, "Bonnie, I want to fuck you now."

The band began their second set. I thought I had recovered enough from the last vigorous set to join Jean on the dance floor. The band's lead singer had finally arrived, and they switched to country and western ballads. They started with a cover of "Paper Roses," by Marie Osmond. The singer had a sweet melancholy voice.

"Paper roses, paper roses,

Oh how real those roses seem to me

But they're only imitation

Like your imitation love for me."

I couldn't think of a worse song to spoil the flash of warmth we had shared moments ago. Even so, Jean moved into my arms, and we danced around the floor. I could feel the tension in her body as we danced.

I managed one more song before I was overwhelmed by fatigue. I apologized to Jean and led her back to the table. Jean expressed her displeasure at quitting early in the set. I couldn't handle her grumbling. I just wanted to collapse in my chair. I hoped the waitress could fix me up with some Tylenol. It was only 9:30 and I knew Bonnie had two more performances before the bar closed. It going to be a long night.

Before we reached our table, the burly guy who had been standing next to Jean at the bar, stepped up and asked her to dance. Jean looked at me for a second before taking his extended hand and heading back to the dance floor.

I was left staring at her bare back as she walked away and I muttered to myself, "I said you were free to date other guys. You might as well start now. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself. I know you like dancing better than sex."

What could go wrong in a public bar? I sat down and watched my girlfriend, or was she now officially my ex-girlfriend, dance with the big guy she had called Matt. He was wearing a muscle shirt and tight shorts that showed his excitement. It was all innocent for a couple of fast numbers. Matt was a competent dancer, and Jean made him look good as they twirled around the floor. Jean kept looking over to make sure I was watching. My eyes never left the couple except when I swallowed a couple of Tylenol with Codeine that Jolene sold me for five bucks.

The singer's sweet voice broke into a smoky rendition of Roberta Flack's "Feel Like Makin' Love." Jean moved into Matt's arms, and he pulled her tight against his chest. They swayed to the slow love song.

"When you're touchin' me

And my feelin's start to show

That's the time

I feel like makin' love to you."

Matt's hand on Jean's waist slipped down to squeeze her firm ass. Jean reached down and pulled it back to her waist. The second time he grabbed her ass, she pulled her head back and said something that made him laugh. He spun her around and slipped a hand over her breast. She tried to pull away, but he held her tight. When she slapped him across the face, I rose to my feet. My headache had subsided, and I knew I had to rescue her from the human octopus. No matter how rotten I felt, I would just have to force my body to dance.

I walked up to the couple and tapped Matt on the shoulder. I said, "Mind if I have this dance with my girlfriend?"

Matt turned and glared at me. I stared at his extra hundred pounds of muscle and hoped he would leave peacefully. While we were staring at each other, Jean said, "Steve, this is Matt's set. Why don't you sit down and watch? Maybe you'll learn something useful you can use to charm hot California chicks."

Jean put her arm around Matt's neck and spun away from me. I slunk back to my chair and collapsed. My attempt to rescue my girlfriend had been a mistake. Now when Matt slid his hand down to her ass, she let him keep it there. She checked to make sure I was watching. She didn't even object during the next song when his other hand slid under the side of her dress and clasped her bare breast. I poured myself another glass of beer and glared at Jean as pressed tight against her brawny partner.

Jean spun around and pressed her back against his chest. She reached behind her and hooked her thumbs in his belt. She ground her tight ass against his crotch. She bent her knees and dipped down. As her ass slid across his erection, her silky black dress slid up her body. Each time she repeated the dip, she dropped lower. At first, all she exposed was the top of her red thigh highs. The next dip exposed most of her pale thighs and a hint of her panties. I choked on my beer when the next dip exposed her white panties all the way to her trim waist.

Jean's sexy dancing had drawn the attention of everyone in the room. Dale laughed behind me and yelled to his companion. "Damn John, I told you she was a dirty whore. I can't wait until she and Bonnie go out to the patio."

While Jean was rubbing her ass against Matt's cock, his hands were inside the top of her dress squeezing her breasts. Both spaghetti straps had slid down her shoulders leaving her nipples peeking out between his massive fingers. The singer also noticed Jean. She turned to the band and waved her hand in the air. The band repeated Roberta Flack's slow love song from the beginning.

When Jean started to move away, Matt put a hand on her abdomen and pulled her tight against his body. She resumed grinding her ass against his crotch. Matt's fingers twisted around in her silky dress until the bottom of her bikini panties were exposed. His other hand slid down her hip and slipped through the slit on the side of the dress. Jean's body jerked, and her eyes flew open. She turned her head to stare at me for a moment with lust filled eyes. I couldn't see what his hand was doing under her dress, but I recognized the look in my girlfriend's eyes. Matt had at least one finger in Jean's tight pussy.

She closed her eyes and reached her arm over her head. She wrapped her hand around the back of Matt's neck. She twisted her head around and kissed him. Her ass was gyrating in small circles to the music.

I stared in shock as I watched Matt finger fuck my girlfriend on the dance floor with dozens of other people watching with appreciation. When she came, I could hear her moan over the soft song. Her body jerked around his thick finger. The inside of her white thighs glistened under the lights.

Jean spun away from Matt as the band started a new song. She pushed the straps back over her shoulders and raised her hands over her head. She waved her hands in the air as she swayed her body. Matt said something to his friend, and the guy moved up behind Jean. He wrapped her wrists in one of his big hands. As Jean turned her head to see who it was, Matt moved in tight, sandwiching Jean between their hard bodies. I heard a squeal from Jean before Matt's friend turned her head and sealed her mouth with his.

Jean's body jerked and twisted for a moment before I saw her white panties flutter to her feet. Matt reached down and warped his hand around her thigh. He bent her leg at the knee and lifted her up. Her free foot was lifted off the floor twisting around trying to get purchase on air. Her white bikini panties were snagged on her high heel shoe and waving around like a flag of surrender. Matt lowered her body a few inches and Jean shuddered. Her free leg kicked out, and her panties went flying into the gathering crowd. The bottom of her black dress was bunched around her waist.

The man holding her wrists said something to Jean, and she shook her head. The big guy slapped her bare ass hard three times in a row. This time when he talked to her, she nodded her head. He removed his big hand from the back of her neck and brushed the side of her dress from one of her breasts. His fingers grasped her nipple and twisted it between his fingers.

The threesome was rocking from the force of Matt's thrusts. The crowd drew closer, and I heard a primeval growl. They sounded like a pack of hyenas waiting for the lion to eat his fill before they moved in for the scraps. The howling of the crowd grew louder as Matt began thrusting faster. Jean turned her head and stared at me. I saw a mixture of terror and arousal in her eyes. Her lips mouthed the word help before the crowd closed in, and I lost sight of her. I had been sitting frozen in my chair thinking the act was consensual. There had been no doubt in my mind that Jean had enjoyed being driven to an orgasm while everyone watched Matt finger fuck her. Her excitement only vanished when she realized the crowd wasn't going to be satisfied with watching.

I rose to my feet, and Janus said, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get my ass kicked. I could use your help."

"Sit down Steve. Bonnie's got this."

I rushed over to the crowd on the dance floor. I tried to push a short bald man aside. I was only able to move the burly man enough to see Matt fucking my girlfriend hard. My mouth fell open as I watched his big dick piston into her tight pussy.

The guy I was trying to push aside grabbed my arm and jerked my ear down to his mouth and said, "Wait your turn, sonny. There's enough of this hot cunt to go around."

I saw a blur of motion behind Matt as Bonnie rushed through the ring of onlookers. She put her whole body behind her fist as she drove it into Matt's kidneys. He shrieked in agony and dropped to the floor. Bonnie glared at the man holding Jean's wrists, and he released his captive. Bonnie caught my girlfriend before she could fall to the floor. She straightened Jean's dress and led her off to the women's room on wobbly legs.

I tried to say something to Jean as she passed. She glared at me and said, "Where were you, asshole?"

I went back to the table and poured myself a beer. I said, "Thanks for the help, Janus."

"Hey, I told you Bonnie would take care of it. Just relax. Everything is good."

I wondered what it would take to get Janus away from his beer.

Janus thought for a moment and said, "A word of advice. Be careful of Curly. He has a nasty temper, and he teaches karate. If he hits you, you'll think you got kicked by a mule. I guarantee you'll be in pain for a couple of weeks."

"Who the fuck is Curly?"

"That's what everyone calls the bald guy who grabbed your arm."

I stared over at Curly standing by the side of the dance floor and shook my head. The short guy was one of two men in the bar who I had thought I could beat in a fair fight. I drained another beer. Damn, it was going to be a long night.

It seemed like forever before Bonnie and Jean came out of the bathroom. Bonnie had her arm around Jean's waist, and my girlfriend was laughing at something her companion said. They walked up to the bar and pressed between a couple of guys. At least it was a different pair of men. I shook my head as the bartender set up another round of tequila and beer. When Jean leaned over the bar to grab her drink, I saw a flash of her pale thighs above her red thigh-highs. She leaned over further, and I saw she was wearing a new pair of skimpy red panties. All her gorgeous ass was exposed except for a tiny triangle of cloth wedged in her ass. The women threw back their shots and chugged their beers. The guys at the bar cheered when the women slammed down their glasses in unison. Bonnie and Jean strutted over to our table.

Jean grabbed her purse and said, "Bonnie convinced me to compete in the dance contest. Maybe you two worthless bums can do something useful for a change and vote for me."

She started to walk off with Bonnie, and I said, "Wait a second, Jean. You have something on your nose."

I took a napkin and wetted the end in my beer. I wiped a dusting of white powder from Jean's nose. Jean grinned and spun on her heel. She followed Bonnie into the women's dressing room.

"Janus, when did you guys start doing coke?"

My degenerate friend laughed. "I got some in trade for work I did on a dealer's house. It's great for sex. We both did a couple of lines before I rubbed some on Bonnie's pussy after she coated my cock. We fucked for hours. Makes me want to get more."

I said, "Maybe I should do some. I know I don't have enough energy to be Jean's partner in a dance contest."

Janus laughed harder and said, "She doesn't need a partner. Didn't you see the poster by the bathrooms? It's a strip contest. The only rule is they can't remove their panties. The professional strippers don't want competition."

I stared at Janus for a moment before I got up and wandered over to the men's room. I hadn't paid attention to the poster before. It announced Friday night was amateur night. The winner of the strip contest would get a hundred-dollar prize. That was a lot of money for a time when a Volkswagen Beetle only cost $1500. I realized I need to piss, so I ducked into the men's room. The only thing available was a stall. While I was inside taking a long wicked pee, I overheard a couple of guys walk in and start talking.

"Damn, Bonnie's friend is hot. Matt said she's got the sweetest, tightest cunt he's ever fucked. I wished Bonnie hadn't stopped it. Every guy in the room wants a piece of her."

"I talked to Bonnie, and she's cool. She was only angry at Matt for fucking her friend for free. She promised Jean would be out on the patio with her by the end of the night. If you can believe it, Jean is poor college girl who needs to raise tuition money."

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I can hardly wait. Nothing I like better than supporting higher education."

"Hope you enjoy a warm up. Bonnie said Jean is in the dance contest. I know I'm going to enjoy my spot at the bar."

"Hey, who's that little guy who was dancing with her. You know the one that's sitting with Bonnie's old man."

"Bonnie said he's Jean's ex-boyfriend. Seems they broke up. Don't worry, even if he gets in the way, he'll go down with one punch."

I waited a couple of minutes before leaving the stall. My head was spinning. I doubted Janus and Bonnie would be interested in leaving early, but all I wanted to do was grab Jean and run.

When I returned, Bonnie was sitting at the table with Janus.

I scowled at Bonnie and said, "Thanks for entering Jean in the strip contest. What are you trying to do to her? I just heard two guys laughing in the bathroom about an orgy later with you and Jean on the patio. They claimed it was your idea."

Bonnie held up her ring finger and said, "At the end of the night, I go home with the man who gave me this ring. While I'm working, he sits and watches to make sure I'm safe. Last time I looked, Jean's ring finger is bare. If you want to keep her, maybe you should put something on her pretty little finger."

"Damn it, Bonnie, I can't ask Jean to marry me. I'm not going to California to start a new job. I'm going there because I can stay with my parents for free while I look for a job. It's bad enough the country is in a recession, but there are a shit ton of physics graduates looking for work. I'll be lucky if I can find a position teaching in some inner-city high school in Los Angeles. Your husband is the smartest physicist I've ever known. His research is going to get his advisor a Nobel Prize, and even he can't get a university position. That's why he's working as an apprentice carpenter."

I watched Janus down his beer and pour another. I think we were on our third pitcher. I was only on my third or fourth beer. Bonnie had had only one beer from the pitcher. Jean hadn't had any. Janus had drunk the rest by himself. He smiled at me and refilled our glasses.

Bonnie said, "Steve, that's the poorest excuse I've ever heard. Janus married me along with my two young girls despite neither of us having a steady job. We struggle, but we make it work. He busts his ass working long hours outdoors in the heat and humidity. At night, I shake my ass for a bunch of drunken men who aren't half as good at their trade as Janus is. You and Jean are better off than Janus and me. Jean will be an attorney in three years, and you have a family to support you while you find a high paying job. If you don't commit to Jean now, you are going to lose her forever."

Bonnie turned her chair around and faced the bar when the bartender announced the contest. The first dancer climbed up onto the bar using a ladder held by the bartender. She walked to the front of the bar and started dancing to the music. The wide bar made a great place to perform. The girl wasn't a very good dancer, but she did manage to strip to her panties by the end of the song. She shook her pert breasts and got a cheer from the eager audience.

The second girl was short and plump. She was an energetic dancer, and her enormous breasts jiggled to the delight of the crowd. I doubt she had planned on entering the contest since she was wearing granny panties.

Jean was the third dancer. It seemed every guy in the bar knew her name after the incident with Matt. It also helped that she was wearing one of Bonnie's stripper outfits. She was greeted with cheers and shouts to take it all off. Instead, she took her time and caused the frustrated crowd to yell louder. The guys at the bar had the best view up her long legs, and she flashed an occasional glimpse of her red panties. The rest of the audience was teased with flashes of her pale thighs above her red thigh highs. They roared their approval when she turned her back on the crowd and bent at the waist to touch her strappy high-heels. She gyrated her hips and treated everyone to the sight of her almost bare ass cheeks.

It wasn't until she was close to the end of the song that she brushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders. She held the top pressed across her breasts as she freed one arm and then the other from the straps. For the closing verse, Jean punched her hands to the sky and shimmied. The silky dress slithered to the floor. Her generous bare breasts jiggled as she gyrated her hips. A small triangle of red silk barely covered her pussy. The song ended with Jean spreading her legs and arching her back as her whole body vibrated. Her arms held high over her head. She still had on her red thigh high stockings and black strappy heels. The crowd erupted in applause when the song ended.

Jean's performance reminded me of one of the reasons I had come to love her. Obviously, she was fucking hot as hell, but she was also intelligent, athletic, and she loved sex. It was the early seventies, and Title Nine had just been enacted into law. At that time, there still weren't a lot of athletic women around. If you've ever made love to a flabby woman, then I'm sure you know why I appreciated Jean's supple body.

I've been fortunate to encounter two nymphomaniacs in my life. The first one had been a graduate student in biochemistry who wanted to be fucked three or four times a day. Unfortunately, she didn't participate in the act other than to take off her clothes and lie down on my bed. She would lie quietly on her back while I fucked her. The only time in my life I faked an orgasm was with her. After driving my cock into her loose pussy for an hour, I pretended to have an orgasm. I headed for the shower and jacked off. We broke up the next day.