Jean and the Dance Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John kicked Jean behind her knees and forced her down onto his grinning friend. The fat head of Dale's big cock was nestled between the lips of her pussy. She was supporting herself with her trembling hands pushing against Dale's broad hairy chest. Dale rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit before positioning the head at the entrance to her vagina. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto the fattest cock I'd ever seen.

I couldn't deny my continued arousal. I was watching a second stranger fuck my girlfriend, and I had a raging hard-on. I couldn't believe I was so excited watching two guys take my very sweaty and completely naked former lover. I was disgusted with myself. Little did I know this wouldn't be the last time I would enjoy watching Jean getting taken by a stranger. The next time would be on a beach in Florida, and I wouldn't have the excuse that I was being restrained. The second would nearly ruin my marriage. But that happened years later, and at this time I wouldn't make a bet Jean would ever talk to me again.

Jean screamed once as Dale pulled her onto his monstrous cock. John silenced her by grabbing her throat and pressing his half erect cock against her mouth. When Jean tried to hit him, he calmly walked over to his shorts crumpled on the ground and pulled a cable tie from the pocket. He wrapped his big hand around both her tiny wrists and pulled them behind her back. He quickly secured her hands before grabbing the hair on the back of her head and thrusting the longest cock I'd ever seen down her throat. I heard Jean gagging and choking on John's cock as he shoved it down her throat over and over. Saliva ran down her chin and dripped onto her jiggling breasts. He pulled out every now and then to let her breath.

He must not have liked her performance because he pulled out and slapped her hard.

John yelled, "No teeth, you dumb cunt!"

He tilted her head back and drove his cock into her throat again. When she started to struggle for air, he laughed and pinched her nose. He fucked her face for a dozen more strokes before he let her take a ragged breath. Jean retched and gagged for a moment before he shoved every inch of his long cock back down her throat. He didn't wait for her to struggle this time. He immediately pinched her nose shut and fucked hard. His massive balls contracted, and he shot wad after wad of cum down her throat. He was still cumming when he pulled out. He shot his last massive load onto her face. John stepped back from the couple on the bench after wiping his cock on her face and headed back into the bar.

As he brushed past me, he said, "Your girlfriend was the sweetest pussy I ever fucked. I'm going to grab a beer and get back in line."

I yelled at his back, "Please, you have to stop. Everyone, please stop. You're making a big mistake. She's not a whore."

I got another hard blow to my abdomen as a reward for protesting.

All the while John was fucking her face, Dale was using his burly hands on Jean's trim hips to bury his fat cock all the way into her tight pussy. By the time John finished, Dale was driving Jean's wet pussy up and down his hard cock as effortlessly as if he was jerking off into a sock. His hands on her hips were so large, his thumbs were pressed against the top of her slit rubbing her clit with each thrust. I wasn't surprised when she began helping Dale fuck her wet pussy. She was sitting upright on Dale's hips with her feet on the floor on either side of the bench. She used her trim dancer's legs to drive her dripping pussy up and down the full length of his fat glistening cock. Her gorgeous, sweaty breasts bounced and shook as she swore at the guy whose dick was filling her tight pussy. Their bodies slammed together with wet slaps. Her screaming was only interrupted by her orgasms and the thunder that were both becoming more frequent. The guys standing around me waiting for their turns yelled their encouragement and placed bets on how long Dale would last under Jean's vigorous assault.

Jean tilted her head back and shouted, "Oh god, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, please don't ever stop. I can't believe how big your fucking dick is. It feels so good. I've never been fucked so well. Oh god, I can't stop cumming."

Jean's shouting was working the mob into a fever pitch. Their animal yells drowned out the music from the band. I looked around at the burly guys waiting their turn and realized the crowd on the patio had grown to thirty or forty guys. I was vaguely aware that Bonnie was servicing her fourth consumer, but most of the men were waiting for a chance to fuck the new girl. Matt, who had taken Bonnie first, was now in line for another go at my girlfriend. Matt and several of the guys had their cocks out, stroking them to keep their erections firm so they would be ready as soon as it was their turn.

I knew I had to do something to save her because Jean was lost in a spell of unbridled lust. I knew Jean was an insatiable nymphomaniac, but I was afraid that fucking thirty or forty construction workers would ruin her permanently. I had to do something, but all my feeble efforts had only resulted in my getting pummeled. My only chance would come when it was my turn which wouldn't come until seven of these brawny construction workers had fucked the shit out of her. Even then I didn't have the foggiest idea how I could rescue her.

Curly yelled to a big man standing behind us, "Hey, Horse, hold this guy for me. It will be my turn soon, and I don't want any interruptions."

I was grabbed by an ugly man with a long face and widely spaced eyes. He had long legs and a barrel chest. He had to be the nastiest looking man I had ever seen.

Curly laughed and yelled in my face "Hey, dickhead, meet Horse. The tale is that his Mexican mother was a stripper in Tijuana. When she got too old to strip, she did an act with a horse. The story is she got pregnant from fucking the horse and had a kid. I know it's hard to believe, but it does explain his horse size cock. Come on Horse, don't be shy. Show this asshole what you're going to stick into his girlfriend."

The man named Horse returned my gaze and smiled. His lip peeled back to reveal a mouth-full of buck teeth. He was the only man in the bar wearing pants. He unzipped his baggy trousers and dropped them to the floor. What I saw was totally impossible. I had seen horses' breeding on my uncle's farm. This guy's uncircumcised cock was every bit as big and maybe bigger than the one I had seen a rented stallion drive into my uncle's willing mare.

I'll get back to Jean's gangbang in a moment, but I feel I should explain why I knew Horse's cock was impossible. I already mentioned that I have a degree in Physics and I use statistics constantly in my research and my weekly poker games. I been fond of poker since high school and rely on it as a regular source of income. As a postdoc, I had a weekly game with a couple of professors and several graduate students. I take poker seriously, and I am amused at people who consider it a social affair. I am more than willing to take their money while providing them with entertainment.

One professor in our friendly little group was a physiologist. One night, his contribution to the game's entertainment was to discuss a paper reporting on a study of penis sizes. The paper reported the average erection length for the study population was about five inches and the standard deviation was close to an inch. I felt smug as I evaluated the numbers since at seven inches I was two standard deviations above the average. I knew that meant that I was bigger than 97% of the population. One of the other guys said he was tired of reading porn stories where the hero had a twelve-inch erection.

I did a quick calculation in my head and said, "A twelve-inch penis would be seven standard deviations above the average, assuming we can trust the statistics from a small study. That makes a twelve-inch penis very unlikely, but I'll have to check my CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics."

I got up from the poker table and found my copy of CRC. I looked up seven standard deviations and did a quick calculation.

I grinned and said, "Too bad I didn't make a bet. The current population of the world is four billion people. The statistics say one could expect a handful of men around the world with twelve-inch penises. I've heard there is a porn star in California claiming he has a twelve-and-a-half-inch penis. Maybe he's telling the truth."

The physiologist protested, "Length hardly matters unless the penis is so long it rams into the cervix and causes both parties significant pain. Only the first couple of inches of the vagina are sensitive to stimulation anyway. The important number is the width of the penis. A guy with a twelve-inch penis probably has a fat cock as well, but unless he's slow and careful, he'll just cause the woman a lot of pain. All in all, being close to average is better for everyone."

OK, let's get back to the patio behind Tony's Saloon where I watched in horror as Horse peeled back a leathery sheath covering the tapered tip of his firehose shaped organ and began stroking his massive dark-purple penis as he stared at Dale and Jean fucking on the bench. There was no way any human female could take that cock and live.

The guy's cock so large, I imagined if every one of the hundred billion plus stars in the Milky Way galaxy had a planet with ten billion human males, then it was slightly possible that one person in my fantasy galaxy had a cock as big as the one Horse was slowly stroking. When I first saw his impossible cock, I thought someone had slipped LSD in my beer, but I knew the effects of acid too well to accept that answer. My second thought was that Curly's tale of Horse's parents was true, but I knew different species cannot produce offspring. My next thought was that a medical condition such as Elephantiasis could explain his massive cock and baseball size balls, but the rest of him looked normal. His cock proved to be fully functioning when I saw a cup of pre-cum ooze out of the tip, and I watched in horror as Horse massaged the cum into his still growing erection. When I began to doubt the math, I shook my head and concluded Horse was a mutation. In truth, the lack of a scientific explanation didn't change the fact that if Horse fucked my girlfriend, she would be severely injured.

After hours of painful labor, a pregnant woman will dilate to four inches before giving birth. Horse's massive cock was easily four or five inches in diameter. It was shaped like a spear, and I was sure it would rip my girlfriend apart.

I heard shouting from Dale and looked over at the fucking couple. Dale had arched his back and pulled Jean tight against his crotch as he shot his semen deep into her womb. All I could think was thank god, Jean was on the pill.

Dale shouted, "Motherfucker! Oh damn. Fuck me, fuck me ..."

After a while, Jean shook her head and stood up. She looked around with a confused look on her face. Her hands were still secured behind her back. She stepped away from Dale and staggered toward the back of the patio. Curly caught up with her before she took more than a couple of steps. He turned her body and threw her across the top of a stuffed chair. He kicked her feet apart and seized her hips. Jean fell forward as Curly shoved his cock into her cum filled hole. She was sideways to the crowd, and I watched every inch of his cock as he shoved it into her tight pussy. When he pulled back, his cock was frothy with the first two guys cum. He grabbed her hair and pulled her torso off the cushion. He began driving his cock into her like a pile driver. The chair legs screeched as it jerked across the rough concrete patio. Jean's breasts shook with his rapid thrusts. I heard Jean yelling, but her cries were unintelligible. It was like she was possessed by a demon. I knew the guy wouldn't last long at the breakneck pace he was fucking my girlfriend.

Horse also seemed to realize his turn was coming soon. He stroked his cock in preparation, and it just kept getting bigger. I panicked and struggled harder in his firm grip. My continued struggles managed to shift my captor a couple of feet to the left. It was far enough for the patio door to strike his head when someone inside the bar tried to get through the door. He yelled and released me as he turned on the intruder in a rage. I heard sharp blows striking flesh behind me.

I had been too small to play football in high school. Instead, I ran hurdles in track. Still, I had learned how to throw a block in gym class. I let out a yell and rushed toward Jean and the guy fucking her. I slammed into Curly's abdomen and drove the air from his lungs. We fell to the ground, and by accident, my knee slammed into his throat. He lay gasping for breath on the ground and curled into a ball as he tried to breathe through a crushed trachea.

I wrapped an arm around Jean's waist and threw her lithe body over my shoulder. I staggered into the woods on the far side of the patio as the thunderstorm hit in earnest. A burst of wind and rain collapsed the canopy over the patio trapping any pursuers. I heard shouts behind me that drove me to run faster through the driving rain. I hurdled a couple of fallen trees before I ran out of breath. I pressed Jean against the smooth bark of a beech tree as the sky lit up with a nearby flash of lightning.

I had to yell to be heard over the storm. "Jean, what the fuck were you doing? Are you trying to get hurt?"

"What the fuck do you care?"

"Damn it, Jean, I love you."

"You sure fooled me, asshole. Last I heard, you were looking forward to hooking up with some hot California chicks."

"Jean, I'm sorry. It was a stupid joke. I was trying to hide how scared I am. I'm thirty-one years old, and I'm unemployed. I got turned down for another postdoc position at Cornell, and I lied when I said I had a job waiting in Los Angeles. No one is hiring people with a Ph.D. in Physics. I'm going to California to stay with my parents while I look for anything that will pay me enough to live on. I can't ask you to wait for me when I don't know what the future holds. That's why I told you that you were free to date while you were in law school. I'm sorry. You are right; I really am an asshole."

Jean stared at me. She appeared to be in shock. I looked back at her with tears in my eyes.

Jean said, "Damn it, Steve. Why didn't you tell me the truth earlier? I don't care if you don't have a job. I believe in you. I know you'll find the job you deserve."

"Seriously Jean, I might not find a job. You're going to be in law school for three years. That's a long time. I want you to be happy. That's why I said you were free to date other guys. I was forcing myself to be cheerful when I told you I wanted to date California girls. It was a just a dumb joke. I'm serious about wanting you to be free, but tonight made me realize I can't handle watching you being free. So, be free but don't tell me about it."

"Steve, you're an idiot. Do you think I'm not scared of going to law school? Half of the entering students flunk out. There are no guarantees in life."

I gave her my polo shirt to wear and carried her through the woods to the van. I had borrowed my friend's van on occasion and knew where he hid a spare key. We were soaked when we got into the back of the warm van. At least, we hadn't been seen.

I'd like to say we had great makeup sex, but Jean was exhausted and sore. She was shivering from her ordeal and crashing hard as she came down from the cocaine and intense sex. She called me an asshole as I worked to free her hands from the cable tie. I stripped off our wet clothes and wrapped us up in an old blanket. Jean muttered something about it only being sex before she fell asleep in my arms. My headache and fever were fading, but I was still weak from the flu and my ribs hurt from Curly's friendly jabs. I fell into a restless sleep. I barely stirred when Bonnie and Janus found us two hours later.

Jean and I continued our argument for the next couple of weeks before we headed our separate ways. We never came to an understanding. Jean wanted a commitment. I was stubborn and refused to abandon what I considered a realistic assessment of my situation. She wasn't happy about my insistence that we should be free to date. We had some last minute angry sex that did little to relieve the tension between us. I wished her well and promised I would call to let know her know when I made it to California. I had no idea what the future held for either of us. I hoped to see her again, but I doubted she would be free the next time we met.