Jean and the Dance Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Jean, on the other hand, was an eager and experienced partner. Shortly after we met, she bought me a copy of 'Joy of Sex, ' and we worked our way through the two volumes, page by page. Since her graduation from college in May, we have had a lot more sex than our usual three or four times a day. I knew she hadn't been without a lover since high school, and I worried about what she would do for three years in law school. We hadn't had sex since our fight just over a week ago, and I know she had masturbated in bed every night after she thought I had fallen asleep. I didn't think it would be fair or even possible for her to go for three years without dating other guys.

Bonnie turned to Janus and me with a big smile. "I worked with Jean on her routine at our place. I thought she was just naturally talented until I found out she'd taken a workshop on stripping while she was taking modern dance in college. She has a big advantage tonight because she is unknown. Everyone gets excited by a new piece of ass."

As the fourth dancer climbed onto the bar, Bonnie said, "Sonya is the girl to beat. She's won every contest for the last three months. It hardly seems fair to call her an amateur. Besides, she cheats."

Sonya wasted little time stripping down to her see-through panties. Her pussy had been shaved bare, and her labia were clearly visible through the translucent fabric. She was only a fair dancer. Her main move was to crouch down on her high heels with her legs spread and flash her wet pussy. When she finished, I couldn't tell if she'd received louder applause than Jean.

The last dancer slipped on the bar top when she did a spin. She stumbled and fell into the arms of Matt and his friend. She refused to continue. The bartender told everyone to mark the ballots on their table and give them to the waitress. Bonnie rushed off to join Jean in the dressing room as soon as she marked her own ballot. I heard some spirited debate from the nearby tables before the waitresses collected the ballots.

A few minutes later, the dancers all walked out of the dressing room fully dressed and gathered by the bar. The bartender announced the third-place dancer was the girl who had gone second. She received twenty-five dollars. Everyone was surprised when he announced there was a tie for first place. Bonnie rushed over and put her arm around the bartender's neck. She whispered something in his ear that drew a smile.

The bartender announced, "We are going to have a runoff to determine the winner. Each dancer will dance to the same five-minute-long song. They will start with whatever they had on when they finished their first performance. I'll flip a coin to see who goes first. Oh yeah, the rule about keeping your panties on is out. So basically, anything goes."

I cringed when I heard the announcement, but the crowd went wild with the change to the rules. The bartender flipped a coin, and Jean got to go first. Bonnie put her arm around Jean's shoulders and led her to the back of the bar. They were too far away to hear their whispered conversation, but I could read Jean's body language. I was happy to see Jean shake her head at some of Bonnie's suggestions. In the end, Jean broke into a laugh and gave Bonnie a hug. Judging by Bonnie's nude chair dance, I was afraid of what dance moves they had selected.

Bonnie returned to our table while the bartender discussed music with the two finalists.

I said, "I wish Sonya had won the contest. Jolene says she needs the money to support her two kids and deadbeat husband."

Bonnie glared at me. "Damn it, Steve, don't you think Jean needs the money just as much as Sonya? Are you so wrapped up in your own problems, you haven't listened to Jean's concerns about paying tuition for law school?"

"Oh god, Bonnie, what have you and Jean come up with for her performance?"

"I told her to play to the audience and go all out. Sonya hasn't ever been challenged since she started wearing those see-through panties. Sonya's desperate, and I have no idea what she'll do to win. She sure pissed off Jean with her foul mouth in the dressing room. Your ex-girlfriend is one fiery girl."

I tried not to think about what a stripper who performed nude considered all out. I was just beginning to learn what Jean was capable of when she was angry.

Janus said, "Sonya's not usually the talkative type. The only words I've ever heard out of her are yes and harder. What did sweet little Sonya say to piss off Jean?"

Bonnie said, "She called Jean and me whores."

We turned around as Jean climbed up onto the bar and walked to the middle. The bartender reminded her to start where she left off. She pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and wiggled her body. The silky black dress slid down her body. Jean bent down and picked up the dress. She folded it up and tossed it to our table. She stood tall with her hands on her hips, and her legs slightly spread. Her bare breasts were heaving with her nervous breathing. Her only clothing was her skimpy red panties, her red thigh high stockings and a pair of strappy black high heel shoes. Her body was swaying in anticipation.

Jean turned her head and nodded to the bartender. He waved to the band, and they started playing an old country classic. It had been a long time since I'd heard Kitty Wells' song, "It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels."

Bonnie said, "Jean wanted something faster, but Sonya won the argument as the reigning champion. If that bitch thinks a slow song is an advantage, she hasn't watched Jean dance."

I watched Jean dance for a moment before she bent over at the waist and shook her breasts in Matt's face. I groaned as she encouraged the guy who had fucked her on the dance floor. She stayed bent over long enough to unfasten her shoes. She slipped them off and flipped them to our table. She spun around on the bar. She stopped with her arms raised to the sky and did a full body wave. Her hands dropped to her waist before sliding up to cup her gorgeous breasts. Jean smiled at Matt and tweaked her nipples when the singer got to the line."

"It's a shame that all the blame is on us women

It's not true that only you men feel the same."

Jean bent over and whispered something in Matt's friend's ear. Oh god, it was the guy who had held her wrists while Matt fucked her. Jean stood up and placed her foot on the guy's shoulder. He grinned as he reached up and grabbed her bare thigh just below her red panties. He slid both of his big hands down her long leg. His fingers slipped inside her stocking as he skimmed the red thigh high from her body. I noticed a tremble in her leg as he took his sweet time removing the stocking. She repeated the process with the guy seated on the other side of Matt. I recognized him as the hulking brute who had been sitting at the table next to ours. He was the one who wanted to do a three-way with Jean and Bonnie.

Bonnie yelled, "That's it, Jean. Play to the crowd. Give them what they want."

Jean danced around the stage wearing only her skimpy red panties. I'm sure everyone could see the spreading wet patch. Jean caressed her sweaty body as she danced to the slow number. Her fingers played with her panties and Matt yelled for her to take them off. She wagged her finger at the bury construction worker. She turned her back to the crowd and bent over as she began to do a slow bump and grind with her feet spread shoulder length apart. She gyrated her athletic ass as she slid the back of her panties below her ass flashing her engorged pussy. Jean's generous breasts hung down and jiggled in time with the slow rhythm of the song. After a moment she pulled her panties back up with a snap. The crowd groaned.

I heard a woman yell, "Amateur! If you want to beat Sonya, you're going to have to do better than that. Take off the panties or go home."

It took me a minute to realize it was Bonnie who was yelling at Jean to strip. Her friend's shouts caught Jean off guard. She stopped dancing and stared across the smoky room at our table. I caught Jean's eye and vigorously shook my head while mouthing the word "no."

I watched in dismay as Jean bent over and whispered in Matt's ear. She stood back up and gyrated her hips. She beckoned to Matt with her finger. He grinned as he stood up. He reached for her whirling hips and grabbed the sides of her panties. Jean shook her breasts in his face and laughed. I don't know what she had said, but he let out a roar and ripped her panties to shreds. Jean spun away. The crowd's roar sounded like a wild pack of wolves closing in for the kill.

I was surprised to see Jean's dark pubic hair was trimmed down to a small triangle above her slit. We hadn't had sex since our fight over a week ago. The last time I'd seen her naked, her bush had been full and wild. The dark color of her remaining pubic hair matched her eyebrows and gave the lie to her bleach blond hair. How much time had she spent with Bonnie preparing for tonight? God, I hoped the song would end soon, but the band did a third repeat.

Jean's hands caressed her naked body. Her fingers slid between her thighs. Her body was undulating with the slow song as she slid her fingers up her engorged slit. Jean spun around a couple of times before stopping in front of Matt. She squatted on her heels with her thighs spread wide. She took his head in her hands and pressed her lips against his. I watched in horror as he slid his big hands up the insides of her pale naked thighs. Jean started to stand up, but one of Matt's massive hands circled her thigh and held her down. Jean struggled against his firm grip and pushed against his broad shoulders as the fingers of his other hand slid up her trim legs. He paused when his fingers reached her wet pussy and began massaging her mound.

I heard Jean moan, "No."

Matt laughed and replied, "Yes."

Jean arched her back and whimpered as Matt shoved his massive finger deep into her wet pussy. She wrapped her small hands around his biceps as he pulled her to her feet. Once she was standing, everyone in the room could see his finger working in and out of her pussy. His thumb was grinding against her clit as he thrust his fat finger deep into her pussy. In the mirror behind the bar, I could see his other hand grasping her ass and holding her in place. Her thighs and pussy glistened in the spotlight. His thumb was mashed against the top of her slit and rubbing her clit. She resisted for a moment before she closed her eyes and surrendered to the intense stimulation. I watched in shock as she twirled her hips and began fucking herself on his fat finger.

I couldn't believe Jean was letting this guy finger fuck her in front of this testosterone-crazed crowd. Letting the guy who had fucked her on the dance floor have his way with her again sent a terrifying message. It told every guy in the room that she was a horny slut, and Matt fucking her on the dance floor had been consensual. She was letting everyone know she had enjoyed being fucked on the dance floor and was looking for a repeat performance that wouldn't get interrupted. What disturbed me the most was that she was staring at me as she ground her tight pussy on his massive finger.

Matt slipped his glistening finger from her slit. Jean looked down at him and moaned, "No! Please, please don't stop!"

Jean screamed no again when he pressed the tips of two fingers into her tight pussy. Her face showed her alarm as she struggled in his grasp. His hand buried in her ass pulled her onto his pressing fingers. Her hands were on his shoulders trying to push him away. No matter how much she struggled, his fingers kept sliding deeper. Jean had the tightest pussy of any woman I'd ever known. She'd never let me use more than one finger in her pussy, and my middle finger was barely as big as Matt's little finger. The crowd roared its approval every time Jean squealed. I watched in horror as the burly construction worker buried his fingers to the knuckles in her pussy. The mirror behind the bar showed he had also plunged a finger into her ass as she writhed between his big hands.

Janus gripped my arm tightly as if sensing my desire to get up and rescue my girlfriend.

Matt gave Jean a moment to adjust to his fat fingers before he began working his fingers in and out of her stretched pussy. I was stunned when she began meeting his thrusts by rotating her hips and pressing against his fingers. The band began another repeat. Jean's hands were squeezing her sweaty breasts and tugging on her hard nipples. Matt leaned closer and licked her slit. Jean shrieked when he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked the tender nub into his mouth. Jean's eyes were squeezed tight as her body began to shake. Matt pushed Jean's body hard into an intense orgasm and held her tight as she collapsed shaking in his arms. The music ended with Jean slumped over the big guy's shoulder.

Jean stumbled to her feet and staggered to the back of the bar. Bonnie helped her down the ladder and pulled her into her arms. Sonya cursed Jean as she pushed past them to reach the ladder. Jean's competitor looked defeated even before she even started her performance. Her dancing had lost the vitality of her first routine. Sonya never even bothered to strip off her see-through panties. She rushed through her dance and ran off the stage in tears. Most of the crowd ignored her dance and kept their eyes on Jean who remained standing naked in Bonnie's arms.

The bartender didn't even wait for the ballots to be counted. He called Jean back onto the stage and handed her the prize. Jean took the envelope and pranced naked around the stage to the cheers of everyone in the room. Jean jumped off the bar and ran to give Bonnie a hug. I expected them to duck into the dressing room. Instead Bonnie led Jean through the door to the back patio. Bonnie stood in the doorway and waved before following Jean outside.

I said, "What the fuck are they doing now?"

Janus laughed, "You know damn well what they're doing. If you want Jean first, you'd better hurry."

It took me a minute to force my way through the mob trying to crowd through the patio door. The building shook with a blast of thunder, and the lights went out. I rammed my shoulder into the door, and it swung open and crashed into a wall. A rolling flash of lightning revealed a horrifying sight. Bonnie was kneeling on a nearby cushion with her lips and hands wrapped around some guy's cock. Matt was kneeling behind her thrusting his cock forcefully into her raised pussy. There was a coffee can that was stuffed with bills on the ground next to her.

I tried moving forward in the dark, but I collided with the firm back of a shorter man blocking my way. I said, "Excuse me. I need to get through."

I recognized Curly's voice as he growled, "Just hold your horses, buddy."

Another flash of lightning illuminated my girlfriend standing near the back of the covered patio bare ass naked, surrounded by the same two drunken assholes who had been sitting at the table next to Janus and me, bragging about being the first in line to fuck her. In the ensuing darkness, I heard Jean curse. She was arguing with the two assholes, and the two men were laughing at her protests.

The lights flickered and came back on. I saw Dale standing behind my naked girlfriend. He wrapped his muscular arm around her chest and grasped her heaving breast. His other hand grabbed the back of her head and twisted her lips to meet his.

John wasted little time joining in the fun. His rough hand cupped her pussy and rubbed her sex hard as she squirmed in Dale's grasp. After a couple of minutes, he worked a couple of fingers into her glistening vagina and began thrusting them in and out. Jean jerked hard and tried to knee John in the crotch. The big guy laughed and twisted his body to catch her knee on his thigh. He thrust his fingers into her dripping pussy faster and faster while he unfastened his grimy shorts with his other hand. He dropped his shorts and boxers to the ground and kicked them aside. The longest cock I had ever seen sprang to attention.

I took a step toward her and tried to push the guy in front of me aside. The short, burly man grabbed my arm and forcefully jerked me back. I recognized Curly from the dance floor, who had earlier told me to wait my turn while Matt fucked my struggling girlfriend. He had to yell to be heard over the storm. His foul breath reeked of tobacco and alcohol.

Curly said, "Hey dip shit, I'm tired of you trying to get ahead of me. If you take another step, I'll deck you. Just relax for a minute. The way I see it, you're eighth in line."

I watched in horror as John bent down and grasped Jean's long legs behind her knees. He lifted her effortlessly and stepped between her spread thighs. The fat tip of his long cock pressed between her pussy lips as she squirmed to escape. He raised her higher to align himself with her vagina. Jean shuddered as he impaled her with the first few inches of his cock and screamed. He flexed his hips and pulled most of his cock from her pussy. I watched helplessly as he drove back into her. He proceeded slowly at first, but he picked up his pace as he worked each new inch of hard cock into her core. By the time he bottomed out with a wet slap, he was thrusting into her soft flesh with a frantic pace.

Jean body was writhing in Dale's grasp as he slid his free hand down to caress her clit. I could hear her moans as the two men used her body. Her moans turned to rhythmic screeches that harmonized with Johns loud grunting. I wasn't surprised when she surrendered to her mounting arousal and wrapped her legs around John's waist. She began driving her hips to meet John's thrusts. The big guy slid his big hands up her thighs and grabbed her muscular ass.

Between crashes of thunder, I heard her yell curses at John. "Harder, damn you, fuck me harder."

My cock was so hard it hurt. I couldn't believe how excited I was watching my sweaty girlfriend bouncing on a stranger's long cock. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't take my eyes off John's cock driving into her dripping pussy. I watched as she began screaming. Her gorgeous body shuddered over and over. I knew from experience with every orgasm her vagina was squeezing John's cock mercilessly. The big guy tilted his head back and gave a roar. He buried his long cock deep in her womb as his balls contracted. John and my girlfriend were shaking as I watched a massive amount of white cum oozed out around his cock and dripped from her trembling ass.

Curly held my arm tight as he yelled out, "Damn this whore fucks better than Bonnie."

John looked our way and shouted his agreement, "This slut has the tightest pussy I've ever had. Damn, she's a sweet fuck."

Jean lowered her feet to the ground and collapsed against John's barrel chest. The big guy supported her quivering body as he moved behind her and grasped her biceps. Dale was already naked and lying on his back on a picnic table bench. His eyes were glued on Jean's flowering pussy as he slowly stroked his thick erection. The fat head of his cock glistened with precum. John dragged my girlfriend to stand over his friend with her legs straddling the reclining man's hips. Jean was struggling against John's firm grip on her arm.

John began rubbing his cum over her pussy with his free hand while trying to convince her to fuck his friend. Jean was shaking her head and fighting his grasp. He slapped her on the ass hard and leaned close to her ear. Whatever he said infuriated her.

Jean drove a sharp elbow into the big guy's gut and yelled, "Fuck you. I'm not a whore!"

John slapped Jean sharply across her face three times. Her body twisted in his firm grip with each blow. She began sobbing.

I yelled a curse and tried to break free of the firm grip of the asshole who insisted he was going next. I was rewarded with a sharp blow to my ribs from Curly. Janus was right. It felt like I'd been kicked by a mule. I bent over and retched. I clutched my abdomen until I managed to raise my eyes to watch Jean.

loerics
loerics
956 Followers