Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy looked at James with tears in her eyes and begged, "Please Master, please finish me. Oh God, please."

James laughed and turned off the hot water. My wife shrieked as the cold water hit her trembling body. James had grabbed the leash next to her collar and held her firmly as he turned her around to rinse off the soap.

James turned the water back to warm and handed the soap to my wife and said, "Wash me, slave."

My wife imitated James performance and washed James slowly and thoroughly. She pulled down his swim trunks and went to work on his cock. Her soapy hands slid up and down his erection causing him to groan.

Kimberly returned to join the group standing around James and my wife. She brought along another Alabama football player from the group that had been with Brent. At least she hadn't brought Brent. She stood next to me with a gym bag over her shoulder and asked me, "Did I miss anything?"

"James was very slow and methodical in washing Cathy. He seemed to delight in tormenting her. He brought her to the edge of an orgasm over and over. He just laughed when she begged for him to finish her. She's so tightly wound at this point, I think she'd be happy to go back and fuck the creep in the liquor store and his dog as well."

Kimberly laughed, "I'm glad to hear James followed my orders. I told him he could do whatever he wanted as long as she didn't have an orgasm. I was happy you left her unsatisfied when you fucked her in the park. I want her hot for the brothel part of the fantasy."

I swallowed hard when I realized I had played my part in supporting Kimberly's fantasy. My wife was used to a lot of sex and had been kept in a state of arousal since arriving in Florida. It had started when I interrupted her masturbating the previous morning. Later, I had brought my wife to the edge in our hotel room before the engineers had interrupted our love making. My wife's arousal had clouded her judgment, and she had agreed to go dancing at The Club wearing nothing except bikini panties and a flimsy beach wrap.

Brent, the Alabama quarterback, had stolen her wrap while she was winning a dance contest. I had been a first class asshole and pressured her to dance with Brent wearing only her panties to get her wrap back. The arrogant quarterback had led her outside and finger fucked her close to an orgasm. Her resistance was lowered by her intense arousal and a long day of drinking, dancing and sunbathing. She had refused Brent until he showed my wife his massive cock and offered her the chance to fulfill her big cock fantasy. She had willingly participated when he promised to pull out. I watched from the shadows while Brent worked his massive cock into my wife's tight pussy. He repeatedly brought her to the edge of an orgasm only to leave her unsatisfied in the end. I came to her aid too late to prevent Brent from shooting a massive load of cum deep into her fertile womb. My wife knew she was at the height of her fertility and was convinced that Brent had impregnated her. She was devastated that she had been so stupid. She decided to end our marriage rather than face my condemnation for the rest of her life.

She had eagerly accepted Kimberly's dare to participate in her pleasure slave fantasy. All of the engineers had examined her body before bidding the slave auction. Every one of the guys had shoved their fingers into my wife's vagina without the slightest protest from her. James had won the auction and put her on a leash to lead her through the 'foreign' city to his brothel back at the hotel. During the walk, James had gotten more and more familiar with her body. A couple of random drunks stopped their car and took turns fingering my wife. We made a side trip to Cash's Liquors where the clerk had agreed to give us a shopping cart filled with booze in exchange for fucking my wife in the ass. I put an end to clerk's assault when his police dog terrorized my wife. We went to a nearby park to allow my wife to recover from her ordeal in the liquor store. Kimberly had tricked my wife into peeing and masturbating in front of the group. Kimberly had removed my wife's blindfold before she reached her orgasm. While my wife kneeling in front of James to give him head, I had fucked her from behind. I had thought only of myself and selfishly left her unsatisfied once again. I have no idea what the police officers did while they had my wife in custody. She was clearly stimulated when they dropped her off. I doubt they did anything to relieve her arousal. James nearly getting my wife off while he washed her was the last straw.

My wife was stroking James' cock under the shower, and the poor engineer was moaning. He pushed her away and rinsed off before grabbing her leash and leading her back to his hotel room. I felt my panic growing. The only plan I could come up with to prevent my wife being gang banged was to admit that Cathy was my wife. Hopefully, they would accept how upset it would make me and drop the fantasy.

When we got back to the engineer's hotel room, the guys spent a couple of minutes putting away the booze we had bought while on Cathy's naked walk. Kimberly disappeared into the bedroom with the football players. I was left alone with my wife for a moment.

I said, "Cathy, I'm impressed that you had the guts to walk naked and blindfolded all of the ways from The Club. Isn't that enough to satisfy your slave girl fantasy? Please, can we just stop this nightmare for both our sakes? I promise I won't let Kimberly fuck you in front of the group with her damn strap-on dildo."

Cathy ignored me and yawned. Wally saw her and asked, "Cathy, if are you getting tired I have just the thing. Did you ever do Dexedrine in college when you pulled an all-nighter?"

Cathy said, "I used it several times. A couple of pills would be wonderful. I'd hate to fall asleep and miss the fun."

I said, "Cathy are you listening to me? We have to stop now."

Cathy looked at me and said, "There is no more we, Steve. We fucked up, and it's all over. Now I just want to have a little fun before I have to return home and face the music. Please, Steve, accept the fact that we are through."

Wally brought in a glass of water and two 15 mg capsules of Dex. Cathy swallowed the pills and washed them down.

Kimberly walked out of the bedroom with the football players and said, "Cathy, we're ready. Please come into the brothel."

Cathy hurried into the bedroom with Kimberly. I started to follow. I was ready to admit that Cathy was my wife, and put an end to the charade. I took a couple of steps before two of the football players grabbed me. I started to protest, and the third football player covered my mouth with duct tape. They carried me to an armless chair and sat me down firmly. They proceeded to tape my feet to the chair legs. They pulled my arms behind me and taped my wrists to the back of the chair. When they were done, I was securely fastened to the chair.

The big athletes lifted the chair and carried me into the bedroom. They positioned the chair, so I had a good view of my wife tied to the bed. Kimberly had used the cloth belts from the four plush bathrobes that came with the hotel room. There was a thick pillow under my wife's ass. My chair was positioned slightly to the side so I could see my wife's moist pussy as well as her heaving breasts. I was having trouble remembering the details of Kimberly's fantasy, but for some reason, my wife was blindfolded again.

Kimberly was kneeling on the bed and rubbing my wife's pussy with lubricant. Cathy moaned when the petite cheerleader rubbed lubricant up her slit. Kimberly found my wife's clit and rolled the sensitive nub between her oily fingers. My wife wailed from the intense stimulation. She was breathing hard and twisting on the bed. Kimberly worked a finger into my wife's vagina while continuing to jerk her clit. I watch in fascination as my wife's hips began to thrust against the probing digit. My wife's pussy was so wet, her nectar was flowing down between her ass cheeks and soaking the pillow. Despite her shower by the pool, the room was filled with the aroma of her arousal.

Cathy panted, "Yes, oh God yes, yes, yes ..."

Kimberly smiled and kept stimulating my wife until I could tell she was seconds from an intense orgasm. Kimberly displayed a sadistic grin as she pulled her hands away from my wife. Kimberly laughed and clapped her hands.

Cathy cried, "No, damn you, you fucking bitch."

Kimberly looked around the room and said, "She's almost ready. If you want her to stay ready, keep your hands away from her clit. If any of you retards gives her an orgasm, you will be banned from the fantasy."

Kimberly put more lubricant on her fingers and my wife's pussy. Kimberly pushed two fingers into my wife's vagina and worked them around. I had never brought my wife to an orgasm by just stimulating her vagina but even so the contact was keeping her intensely aroused. Kimberly pulled out her fingers and applied more lubricant to her small hand. I watched in amazement as she pushed all four of her fingers into my wife's previously tight vagina. The young woman twisted her fingers around inside my wife's vagina and thrust vigorously. Cathy's hips were bouncing off the pillow. Kimberly's pert breasts were jiggling as she plunged her fingers into my wife's flowering pussy. Kimberly pulled out her fingers and sat back to admire her work. Evidently, she wasn't satisfied.

Kimberly said, "Damn, this is the tightest pussy I have ever seen. I have to do something or none of you assholes will last more than a minute."

She poured some lubricant into the palm of her hand and rubbed her hands together. The cheerleader put the backs of her hands together and pushed just the tips of all of her fingers into my wife's pussy. She spread the lips of my wife's pussy apart and pushed her fingers in a little further. She very slowly worked her fingers in deeper and deeper. My wife was breathing hard and moaning. I had to believe it was painful or at least very uncomfortable. Kimberly leaned forward and pushed her tiny right hand hard against my wife's gaping pussy. I was stunned to see all of Kimberly's small hand slid into my wife's vagina.

My wife groaned, "No, no, no, oh God what are you doing?"

Kimberly leaned forward and sucked one of Cathy's hard nipples into her mouth. Her hand slowly thrust in and out of my poor wife's vagina. I wanted to scream that she was ripping my wife apart. All I could do was moan against the tape covering my mouth. I was shocked when my wife started pushing her hips up to meet Kimberly's hand. Cathy arched her back and whimpered as Kimberly plunged her fingers to the bottom of my wife's womb. It looked like Kimberly was dragging her fingertips over my wife's G-spot every time she pulled her hand out. In the past, I had tried giving my wife an orgasm by stimulating her G-spot, but I had always failed. Certainly, she had never orgasmed for me while we were fucking unless I played with her clit at the same time.

Kimberly looked at James who was standing next to the bed holding the dog leash that was no longer attached to my wife's collar. He was dazed and confused.

Kimberly said, "James, you need to get everyone organized into a line. You should go first, followed by your friends. The football players go last. All of you can take as many turns as you want until sunrise. If Cathy quits before sunrise, I win. You've got a little over two hours. Remember, I'll be pissed if any of you fuck heads gives her an orgasm."

Kimberly said to my wife, "Cathy, you can quit now or anytime you want. I know you'll never make it until sunrise so you should just quit now. I promise to be gentle when I fuck with my strap-on. I can guarantee you it will be a lot easier that way.

Cathy hissed, "Fuck you, Kimberly!"

Kimberly pulled her wet hand out of my wife's gaping vagina and slid off the bed. She turned to James, "I think it's your turn. Show her you are the Master."

Wally slapped James on the back. James pushed his swim suit to the floor, and his erection sprang free. It had been some time since my wife had given him a blowjob and the young man was fully recovered. The once shy nerd climbed onto the bed and knelt between my wife's spread thighs. I watched in horror as the skinny engineer positioned his cock at the entrance to my wife's vagina and slid home.

James groaned, "Oh God, that is so sweet."

Kimberly slapped James on the ass and said, "Enough sweet talk. Get to work. It's not that long until dawn, and everyone is waiting."

James wasn't waiting. He was already thrusting his long, skinny dick into my wife so fast I doubted he would last even a dozen strokes. After a couple of thrusts, I watched in dismay as my wife's hips rose to meet James. Their sweaty bodies slapped together over and over. The young engineer was soon panting hard in unison with my wife. The reason for Kimberly's madness was now apparent. My wife's vagina had been stretched so much that James was able to pump his cock into my wife for what seemed an eternity. I hadn't noticed when James started, but well after he started, I looked at the bedside clock. James lasted another six minutes before he groaned and shoved his cock into my wife's fertile womb. His body twitched as he shot his cum deep inside of my wife.

I shuddered at the sight before me as I was watched James' cum ooze out around his still hard cock. I was appalled that I was turned on by their performance. My cock was hard and straining against my swim trunks. James' flaccid cock slithered out of my wife's vagina followed by a trickle of cum.

Kimberly clapped her hands and yelled, "Next."

James barely managed to roll out of the way before he was replaced by his friend Robert. The second engineer copied James. He wasted no time before he was thrusting his erection into my wife like a jack rabbit. Once again, my wife matched the young man's rhythm. Robert hadn't cum recently, and he barely lasted five minutes. Once again I had a close-up view of Robert's glistening cock sliding out of my wife's pussy. Wally was next in line and demonstrated a more controlled approach. He began with long, slow thrusts and took his time building up to a pace that would make a long distance runner proud. My wife matched him thrust for thrust.

I was amazed at my wife's stamina. I know she has great conditioning from dancing, jogging, and cross-country skiing, but nevertheless, her endurance was impressive. I'm sure the Dexedrine Wally had given her helped.

I was startled by two feminine hands on my shoulder. Amber stood behind my chair and whispered in my ear, "I'm so happy they tied you up, so you cannot get away. I've done everyone else here so once I fuck you, I can move on."

I shook my head, but Amber just laughed. She slid her hands down my chest and teased my nipples. Her bare breasts pressed against my neck. I stared at the redhead when she knelt at my feet. Her hands grabbed the sides of my swim trunks, and she pulled them down an inch at a time. I tried pressing my ass into the chair to stop her, but she was persistent. My erection sprang free, and Amber licked her lips. She pulled my trunks down to my ankles. I groaned as she grabbed the base of my cock and gave it a couple of quick jerks. She licked around the head of my cock before swallowing the first couple of inches. Her head bobbed up and down while her hand slid along my shaft.

Amber stood up and slid the bottom of her swimsuit to the floor. Her pussy was bare except for a small triangle of red hair above her slit. Watching my wife fuck must have excited her. Her pussy was flowering and glistening. She pressed her wet pussy against my face and rubbed her nectar over my nose.

Amber said, "Too bad your mouth is taped. I would like your tongue on my clit. Oh well, a fuck is a fuck."

Amber turned around to face the couple fucking on the bed. She reached between her legs and guided my erection into her warm pussy. I groaned as she sat on my lap with her back against my chest. Amber was a lot looser than my wife used to be, and my cock easily slid home. The redheaded cheerleader slowly worked her pussy up and down my shaft. A couple of minutes later, she stopped to clap along with Kimberly when Wally blew his load in my wife's sopping pussy. John, the fourth engineer, took Wally's place. Amber decided to match John's pace as he fucked my wife. John started slow, but as soon as my wife matched his pace, he picked up speed. I was helpless as Amber bounced on my cock in rhythm with John and my wife.

I was embarrassed to be fucking Amber just a few feet away from my wife. I'm not sure why I cared since my wife had agreed to fucking everyone in the room at least once. Every now and then Amber would tighten the muscles around her pussy, but, even so, I was afraid I would last a long time. I had fucked my wife in front of everyone just a few hours ago in the park so I knew I would last longer this time. The longer Amber fucked me, the greater my chance of being caught by my wife. To make matters worse, Amber would stop when she heard my breathing getting ragged.

Amber was resting her sweaty back against my chest when I saw John cum in my wife's pussy. Amber clapped her hands along with Kimberly. The next guy in line was a big Alabama tackle. Amber and Kimberly broke into the Alabama fight song.

"Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you;
Hit your stride! "

The bed sagged as the big man climbed between my wife's thighs. His erection matched his massive body. It wasn't as big as Brent's monster, but it was the biggest cock in the room. My wife groaned as the big tackle slowly fed his cock into her cum filled pussy. Kimberly had prepared my wife well, and the big guy drove his cock home with one thrust. The big man was solid muscle and easily outweighed the biggest of the engineers by a hundred pounds. Despite his size, he was superbly conditioned. He started slow, but after a half dozen thrusts he reached a steady pace. The bed shook as he pounded his cock into my wife. I was amazed that my wife had anything left. She squealed as he hammered his cock into her, and she thrust her hips up to meet him over and over.

Amber had wasted no time matching their pace as she worked her pussy on my erection. The tape over my mouth turned my curses into moans as I protested the redhead stopping every time I got close. I was so aroused, Amber had to stop four times while I watched the big tackle pound my wife. The big guy lasted almost twenty minutes and easily beat the engineers' performance.

Amber and Kimberly clapped and yelled, "Yea, Alabama!"

I felt pity for my wife as the big tackle was replaced by an even bigger guard. I think the new guy's cock was smaller, but maybe it was just his massive body that made it look smaller. He wasted no time in mounting my wife. He gave my wife a couple of trial thrusts before settling into a pace that was impressive for such a large physique. Once again, my wife eagerly thrust her hips up to meet his cock. She was moaning and pleading for release. All of the intense fucking was keeping her intensely aroused, but it just wasn't enough to give her the release she desperately needed.

I had watched my wife fuck so many men it was becoming a blur. I was so exhausted and at the same time so aroused, I thought I was losing my mind. Amber seemed determined to keep me on the edge. I groaned every time she stopped. The damn guard seemed to be in competition with the tackle and kept backing off every time he got close. He lasted twenty-two minutes. When he climbed off my wife, the tackle punched him in the arm and yelled, "Next time you're going down."

The last football player was a wide receiver. He looked at my wife's sloppy pussy in disgust. He took a wet wash cloth and cleaned up as much of the cum oozing out of my wife's gaping vagina as he could.