Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the wide receiver climbed between my wife's legs, Amber and Kimberly clapped and yelled, "Yea, Alabama!"

Amber leaned back and whispered in my ear, "I had to stay and cheer for the team. Now, I hope you're ready to cum."

Amber laughed as she started bouncing on my cock in time with the wide receiver. I couldn't believe how happy I was that the wide receiver was pounding his cock into my wife faster than I thought was humanly possible. Somehow, Amber matched his pace. Even more surprising was watching my wife meet the wide receiver thrust for thrust.

Amber panted hard as she mauled her hard nipples. I knew she was done teasing me when she slid a hand down her taut stomach and rubbed her clit. Thank God, she was going to let me cum. The wide receiver beat both of us. He hadn't lasted more than three or four minutes. The tape covering my mouth forced me to breathe through my nose and I felt light headed. Amber was shrieking as her fingers flew over her clit. She continued thrusting her wet pussy up and down my hard cock with the same mad pace set by the wide receiver. Amber screamed, and her pussy contracted hard around my cock. Amber seized my balls with her free hand and squeezed causing me to shoot a massive load of cum into the pretty redhead.

I was in a stupor after Amber rode my cock to heaven and back. Exhaustion combined with too much booze and drugs left me drifting in and out of consciousness. I thought I was dreaming when saw the Alabama quarterback fucking my wife from behind doggy style. When I heard my wife shouting for Brent to fuck her harder, I realized it wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare.

***

The next thing I remember was waking up in bed with a jerk. I was spooning my naked wife. She stirred in response to my shudder and wiggled her trim ass into my crotch. It had all been a horrible nightmare. None of it had ever happened. Still, I was exhausted, and my head hurt with a wicked hangover. I fell back asleep.

I woke again when my wife stirred. My naked body was pressed against her bare back, and my hand overflowed with a soft breast. She moved my arm and got onto her hands and knees. I smiled at the sight of her beautiful breasts hanging down from her athletic body. She ignored me and moved over to straddled James who was sleeping on the other side of the king size bed. She bent down and kissed him hard on the lips.

Cathy said, "Wake up sleepyhead."

James stirred when she wrapped her hand around his morning wood. James groaned when she gave his cock a couple of slow pumps. The young engineer opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of my wife's generous breasts hanging down within easy reach. He reached up with both of his hands and grabbed the ripe fruit. My wife leaned forward and pressed her breasts into his roving hands. She whimpered as his fingers played with her nipples until they got hard. Cathy hopped out of bed and grabbed James' hand.

"Come on, lover. We need a shower."

As my wife led James out of the room, I asked, "Cathy, are you Ok?"

My wife paused and regarded at me with indifference. "I'm fine, asshole. Not that it's any business of yours."

My wife led James across the hall to the bathroom leaving me alone with my despair. The nightmare was all too real. I had hoped that Cathy's contempt was an act that would end once Kimberly's fantasy was over. Now, I had no idea what was going through my wife's head. I glanced at the clock and was surprised that it was nearly three in the afternoon. My head still throbbed, but my hangover had diminished to the point that I was able to crawl out of bed. The room was a mess. A cum stained pillow had been tossed in the corner. The chair I had been tied to was sitting at the foot of the bed with strips of duct tape still attached. I found my swim trunks and pulled them on. I smelled coffee brewing, and I headed toward the kitchen.

I was surprised to see that the bathroom door was open. The room was starting to fill with steam, but I could make out a couple of bodies through the clear glass shower. One of my wife's hands was raised over her head to grasp the shower head. Her other hand disappeared between their bodies and appeared to be vigorously rubbing her clit. Her long legs were wrapped around James' waist, and he was pounding his cock into her so hard that I could hear her ass banging off of the shower wall. Just to make it all worse, my wife was yelling encouragement to the skinny engineer.

"Come on, James. Fuck me harder. That's it. Right there, lover. Oh God, yes, yes, yes ..."

I staggered into the kitchen and collapsed into a chair at the table. Wally took pity on me and offered to get me a cup of coffee. It was nasty stuff, but I drank it anyway. We both tried to ignore the screams and thumping from the shower.

Wally said, "If your head is as rocky as mine you might appreciate a nice cold Bloody Mary."

I said, "Thanks, I'm still messed up. I cannot believe how much booze and weed we all did. I don't remember anything after Amber took advantage of me. I have no idea how I ended up in bed."

Wally said, "Maybe that is just as well you fell asleep. Your girlfriend was determined to win her bet with Kimberly. The whole slave fantasy went on until after sunrise."

I ignored Wally calling Cathy my girlfriend. I had no idea where I stood with my wife.

Instead, I laughed, "Whatever happened with Kimberly? I'd have loved to see Cathy doing that bitch Kimberly with a strap-on."

Wally said, "I think Kimberly disappeared when she realized she was going to lose. I have no idea where she went. I couldn't believe Cathy laughed the whole thing off. I thought she would be pissed."

"The last thing I remember, the third football player was taking his turn. I thought he was the last one. What happened after that?"

"Kimberly said Cathy had to keep going until sunrise. So, everyone took another turn. James couldn't get hard, so Cathy sucked on his cock until he could perform. Even with everyone going again, there was another hour left until sunrise, so Kimberly called for reinforcements. I was surprised when Brent showed up at the door. He complained to Kimberly that he was fucked out for the evening, but then he saw Cathy tied to the bed, and he changed his mind."

"Oh God, Brent again?"

"Yeah, unless you know another big Alabama football player with platinum blond hair. He untied Cathy and got her on her hands and knees. I was astounded at the size of his cock. Even more amazing was that he slid that monster into your girlfriend with no trouble. I've never seen anything like it. He just pounded her forever. She kept screaming for him to fuck her harder. Brent ignored Kimberly's command to avoid touching Cathy's clit. She was so wound up she came over and over. Brent, on the other hand, really was fucked out. It was after sunrise before he finally came. I untied you, and the football players helped get you into the bed. Everyone crashed after the football players left."

Wally gave me a refill on the Bloody Mary. It seemed to help clear the fog from my aching head. I was happy that the noise from the bathroom had stopped. James staggered into the kitchen wearing just his boxers. He looked done in. He barely managed to collapse onto a chair across from me. He held his head in his hands. Wally got him a glass of Bloody Mary. I expected my wife to join us, but instead the thumping from the bathroom started up again. I heard my wife yelling out encouragement to Robert. James didn't even look me in the eye.

I was on my second cup of coffee when Robert stumbled into the kitchen. He groaned and sat down. Wally gave him a glass of Bloody Mary. He emptied the pitcher into James' glass and mixed up another batch.

That is when my wife strolled into the kitchen wearing nothing more than a towel wrapped around her wet hair. Ok, nothing more than a towel and James' dog collar. She had nicked herself shaving her pussy, so there was a piece of Kleenex stuck to her lower abdomen.

She leaned against the door frame and stared at me as she announced, "I'm starving. I hope someone is cooking breakfast because I know I'm not cooking anything for the rest of my vacation."

I looked around the room and realized everyone was looking at me. By profession, I manage advanced engineering research projects. My hobby is cooking because it provides instant rewards while research can take years to reach fruition. I got up and found a dozen eggs in the engineer's refrigerator. I know there were more eggs as well as ham and cheese back in our room. I went and got those items along with a large frying pan and a loaf of whole wheat bread. When I got back to the engineer's room, I put Wally to work toasting bread. I was able to get James busy breaking eggs into a bowl. I got two frying pans heating on the stove and began cutting the ham into cubes. My wife sat at the table watching while she drank a couple of tall Bloody Marys. John, the fourth engineer, stumbled into the kitchen while I was cooking. Cathy smiled at him the way a cat looks at a canary. She sat on his lap, and they made out. John's hands slipped between her legs, and I tried to ignore her moans as I cooked.

While we were eating, Cathy looked at me and said, "You might as well make yourself useful. You should take a volunteer and buy enough food to feed all of us for the rest of the week. You can check with Wally on our supply of alcoholic beverages, but I know you need to get more wine. You should probably buy a case of Riesling. If you do a good job, maybe I'll give you a reward."

I grumbled, but in the end, Wally and I went to Cash's Liquors and the supermarket after breakfast. I got a ton of food including the ingredients for a steak dinner later tonight. When we got back, there was a note saying Cathy had gone to the pool with the other three engineers. After we put away the food and put the steaks in an Italian dressing to marinade, Wally and I headed to the pool.

I was surprised to find Cathy lying on her back naked while John applied sunscreen. He was straddling her hips and rubbing sunscreen onto her breasts. I'm fairly certain sunscreen doesn't need to be rubbed in so intensely. John's erection was causing a large bulge in his swim trunks. There were several topless college girls around the pool, but Cathy was the only one who was completely naked. Several of the girls were giving my wife dirty looks. I couldn't blame them; my wife was gorgeous.

There were no free lounge chairs, so I went for a swim. It was hot and humid, and the water felt great. I alternated between brief dips in the Jacuzzi and laps in the pool. I didn't have a lot of energy, so eventually, I got out and wandered over to Cathy and the engineers. My wife heard me talking to Wally and sat up on her elbows.

She said, "Why are you still at the pool? Don't you think you should get to work on dinner?"

Well, I was hungry, so I'm sure everyone else was also. I showered outdoors by the cabana before I convinced John to help me with dinner. I put him to work cutting up potatoes for a German potato salad. I cut up a few pounds of string beans and lit some briquettes in the patio barbecue. When I was ready to put the steaks on I sent John to fetch the group. I served the steaks with a couple of bottles of Merlot. My wife had a bottle of Riesling to herself. Everyone was tired, so it was a quiet dinner until the wine started to loosen people's tongues. Wally pulled out a few joints and passed them around. I was glad the weed wasn't adulterated with speed. I was looking forward to a long sleep in my own bed. I hoped my efforts on the meal would persuade my wife to spend the night with me.

I had grabbed a couple of peach pies at the supermarket. I heated them in the oven and put a gallon of vanilla ice cream on the table. It's amazing how good it tasted while high on marijuana.

Cathy leaned back in her chair and yawned. She raised her hands over her head and stretched her glorious and very naked body. Damn, I would really like to smear a dollop of ice cream on her breasts and lick it off.

Cathy stood up and said, "Well, I hate to be a party-pooper but last night was exhausting. I'm off to bed. I think Wally and John deserve a reward for buying the groceries and making dinner, so they can sleep with me."

I sat at the table stunned as my wife dragged Wally and John off to one of the bedrooms. She pressed them into the bedroom and left the door open.

Wally said, "Sorry man. That was harsh. I know I appreciate all of the work you put into dinner."

I left for my hotel room alone before I had to listen to my wife fucking the two lucky engineers.

***

I woke up alone on Tuesday in my hotel room. Even though it was late in the morning, I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I felt an overwhelming sense of despair. We had five more days of vacation left, and I wasn't sure how much more of my wife's disdain I could handle. I was confused by her behavior. Was she simply playing the role of my slutty girlfriend Cathy or was she serious about wanting a divorce? Whatever she was up to it was obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely. I'd known since our earlier days together that she was a lot more sexually experienced than I was. I had completely accepted her argument that woman had the right to enjoy sex just as much as a man without being shamed as a slut. My scientific mind accepted the idea that sexual gratification was an important evolutionary factor for both men and women. Still, she had cut me out of her life, and I was hurt and hurt to the depths of my soul. Fuck science! All I could do was stand on the outside and watch her give all of herself to strangers. If she kept up this charade, I would be happy to give her the divorce she asked for. Perhaps that was her plan.

I thought about the night she had acted out Kimberly's slave girl fantasy. She had been tied to the bed and fucked by all of the engineers and four Alabama football players at least twice. I had watched everyone take their first turn with my wife before passing out from exhaustion after Amber took advantage of me.

I had woken up later to see Kimberly lead Brent into the room. Even though my wife was blindfolded, she had recognized the Alabama quarterback's monstrous cock. If that wasn't bad enough, she had started yelling out encouragement to Brent as he pounded his huge cock into her sloppy pussy. She even went so far as to tell him he was the best fuck she had ever had. I know my wife had been kept unsatisfied the whole day, and Brent finally gave her orgasm after orgasm, but her praise for his sexual prowess was too much for me to take.

Thinking about my wife bucking her hips in time with Brent's relentless fucking was getting me aroused. I wrapped my hand around my morning wood and slowly stroked my cock as I recalled how I had fucked my wife doggy style in the park. It was the last time she had let me touch her. I thought about how my wife's beautiful breasts shook when Brent took her in a similar manner. She had been screaming as the quarterback's fingers rubbed her clit. My hand was stroking my cock faster and faster as I thought about my wife's sweaty body bucking under Brent's long and intense fucking. I kicked back the covers just before I came all over my stomach. I groaned as I felt a twinge of pain in my groin. It was only a 3 or 4 out of 10 on the pain scale. At least I was recovering from my little fertility procedure. Too bad the operation was looking like a waste of money.

I got up and took a shower before heading over to the engineer's hotel room wearing a tee shirt and my swim trunks. My wife was lying naked on her side on the couch watching reruns of I Love Lucy. She had a bowl of grapes in front of her that she was sharing with Robert who was lying behind her. She paused to pull a bottle of Reisling from between the cushions of the couch. The bottle was almost gone, and I noticed she didn't share it with Robert. The engineer's hand was playing with her breast, and he was sucking on her neck. She was going to have a major hickey. As I got closer, I saw that her right knee was bent, and her right foot was in front of her left knee on the couch. Her hips were rocking very slowly. That was when I noticed that Robert's cock was sliding in and out of my wife's wet pussy. My wife set the grapes aside and slid her hand down her taut stomach and began rubbing her clit.

Cathy demanded, "Pick up the pace Robert. Come on, fuck me faster."

My wife's fingers began flying over her clit. Robert began driving his cock into her pussy as fast as he could in his awkward position. His hand was mauling her breast. He grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard. My wife screamed, and her body shuddered. Robert wasn't far behind. He grunted and drove his cock in deep. He grabbed my wife's hip and held her shaking body tight against his crotch. I watched in dismay as his cum oozed out around his cock and slid down my wife's thigh.

My wife took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She saw me watching. She smirked and said, "About time the cook showed up. I'm famished. Why don't you get busy and whip up some pancakes and fried eggs? I need some protein."

I headed to the kitchen and got to work on breakfast. It looked like today wasn't going to be any better than yesterday. I mixed up a batch of pancakes from scratch. I have no idea why anyone uses a mix. Scratch only takes a couple more minutes and tastes so much better. Mixing the ingredients together from memory kept my mind off of my wife. Soon the suite was filled with the smell of hot butter and frying sausages. Wally and John stumbled out of the bedroom. The last time I saw them, my wife was dragging them off to bed. The young college men looked exhausted. I have no idea where my wife got her energy. While I was cooking, Robert staggered into the kitchen and tossed out the empty bottle of wine. He pulled a cold bottle from the refrigerator and pulled the cork on a new bottle of Riesling. He carried the new bottle out to my wife. I'm glad I got a case of Riesling but at the rate, she was drinking, the case wouldn't last more than two or three days.

I looked at my naked wife as she grabbed the bottle and took a long swallow. She said something to James before bending over the back of the couch. James grabbed my wife's hips and drove his cock into her unprotected vagina. I flipped the pancakes while I listened to my wife scream out encouragement to James. Wally and John shared a joint with Robert. I watched as they did rock, paper, scissors for who would fuck my wife next.

I got everyone to the table after I'd cooked the first batch of pancakes. The guys were wearing swim trunks and tee shirts. My wife was still completely naked except for James' dog collar. Even with her hair a mess and her body covered with bite marks and sweat, she looked gorgeous. I had to make three batches of pancakes, two pounds of sausage and two dozen fried eggs before the starving group was satisfied. When everyone was done, I sat down to eat my breakfast.

Everyone except my wife looked exhausted, and I had to listen to her complaining about the guy's lack of stamina. I wasn't surprised at the guys. Robert and James had been virgins. I imagine their sex life consisted of whacking off to porn videos every couple of days. Wally and John were more experienced but neither currently had a girlfriend. I imagine their sex lives were similar to the first two guys. On the other hand, my wife and I had been trying to make a baby for the last few years. Before I had complications from my fertility operation, we had been having sex at least twice a day. When my wife was ovulating, we had sex four or five times a day. I wasn't surprised she had worn out the four young engineers.