Jean and the Great Beach Charade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy said, "Steve, you're still a number one asshole, but I'm going to give you a chance to get back into the rotation. If you can do one little thing right, you are in."

I didn't like negotiating from my weak position, but I was horny and staring at her breasts was making me hard.

I said, "Ok, I'll bite. What do I need to do to get into your good graces?"

Cathy laughed, "I wouldn't go that far. I said I would let you fuck me. I didn't say anything about liking you ever again."

I snorted, "Ok, what do I have to do to get back onto your fuck schedule?"

Cathy scowled at me for a minute before saying, "These guys need a tutorial on oral sex. As I recall, your wife said she trained you well. I think you should help me provide a demonstration for these nerds."

I glared at my wife and shook my head. What the hell had happened to my modest, self-conscious wife? It seemed that Cathy, her slut alter ego, had taken control.

I said, "Are you serious? You want me to go down on you in front of these guys?

"Exactly, Steve. I could train them, but I think a demonstration would be a lot faster. These poor engineers need to be educated in techniques for pleasing a woman. If you don't want to do your part in furthering their education, you can stick to cooking and cleaning."

I glared at her before I finally stood up and said, "Ok, let's go to the bedroom."

Cathy stood up and laughed, "I think the lighting is better here. I want you to perform your demonstration here on the dining room table."

I looked at my wife's sweaty body and said, "I think you need a shower first. You're still leaking cum out of your pussy."

Cathy put her hands on her naked hips and smirked, "Guess you'll just have to lick the engineer's sperm out of my pussy."

"Not going to happen. I've never had any desire to lick another man's cum out of a woman's pussy, and I'm not going to start now. If you want me to lick your pussy, it had better be clean."

Cathy glared at me for a moment before striding out the sliding door to the beach patio. She said, "I'm going to shower in your room. While I'm gone, you can clean the engineer's bathrooms and do the dishes. This place is turning into a pigpen."

While she was gone, I organized the engineers to clean their hotel room. Evidently, the hotel staff was overwhelmed by all of the college students trashing the hotel. My experience as a program manager had some utility in supervising the young engineers. Fuck if I was going to do it for them.

Cathy took her time cleaning up. When she returned, her skin glowed. Her hair had been carefully brushed and braided. The engineers had cleaned the dining room table and covered it with a blanket. They had even brought in a pillow. Cathy had brought her Sony Discman and a pair of portable speakers.

She set up her music player and said, "We need some music, and I choose some tunes to go with the demonstration."

Cathy hit play and hopped up onto the dining table. She fluffed up the pillow and lay back with her legs spread wide. She scooted down until her ass was close to the edge. I went into lecture mode and ignored Cathy's choice of music.

I said, "One big difference between men and women is that men have no problem with a woman grabbing their cock right from the start. On the other hand, most women will go through the roof if you touch their clit with no foreplay. Women take a little longer than men to warm up, but if you care enough to show some patience, you'll find they can be stimulated to an orgasm as intense as any you'll ever have. In fact, if you've been paying attention, you should have noticed that Cathy can have multiple orgasms."

While I was talking, I was engaged in a little foreplay with my wife. I was annoyed when my wife turned her head when I tried to kiss her.

Cathy said, "Let's keep this to sex, asshole. I'm not interested in kissing and pretending I care for you."

I noticed that my wife's left tit was bruised, and she flinched when my lips brushed over her nipple. It looked like teeth marks. I focused on her right breast before working my lips down her taut abdomen. I kissed my way around the outside of her labia. My hands massaged their way up the insides of her thighs. My hands cupped her ass cheeks as she locked her ankles around my neck. My tongue dipped between her pussy lips for a short run up her slit. I was careful to avoid her clit but was still rewarded with a moan from my wife.

I pressed two fingers against the entrance to her wet vagina and was surprised at how easily they slid inside. Maybe I should thank Brent. My wife's pussy had always been so tight I always came too soon. In the past, she had complained when I tried to work more than one finger into her vagina. Now she was gyrating her pussy around my fingers and humming to the music. My fingertips were rubbing across her G-spot when I finally flicked her clit with my tongue. A few minutes of licking and sucking on that sensitive nub brought my wife to her first orgasm. Just to prove my point about multiple orgasms, I brought my wife to a couple more orgasms. Now it was my turn.

I stood up and dropped my swim trunks. My cock was rock hard. All I had to do was aim and shove my erection deep into her warm, wet pussy. Her legs were still wrapped around my neck, so I pushed her knees against her shoulders and began pounding my cock into my bitchy wife. I was angry, and I focused my frustration on hammering my cock into her tender pussy. My wife began squeaking in time with the table as it slid back and forth over the floor. I had masturbated earlier, so I lasted a long time. My wife's newly stretched vagina felt awesome. It was just tight enough without being too tight. It was now a Goldilocks's pussy.

My wife's fingers were rubbing her clit as I fucked her hard. I had to pause every couple of minutes when she orgasmed, and her vagina grasped my cock. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning. We were both sweaty and breathing hard. It was the longest fuck I'd ever had with my wife.

As I continued to fuck my wife, my pace matched the music she had put on. Gradually I realized she had put one song into a loop. Her selection was no accident, and the message was hardly subtle. She had chosen ABBA's "Knowing me, knowing you."

Knowing me, knowing you (ah-haa)
There is nothing we can do
Knowing me, knowing you (ah-haa)
We just have to face it, this time we're through
Breaking up is never easy, I know but I have to go

I was close to crying, but I refused to accept we were through. I knew we had broken our marriage vows, and my wife felt broken. Still, I was determined to find a way to save the years we put into our marriage. In my misery, I came hard before collapsing onto the floor. My body was wracked with sobs, and I was barely aware that Wally had taken my place.

We spent the rest of the day in the engineer's hotel room. My wife laid on the couch watching old movies cuddling with one or more of us. Sometime in the afternoon, my wife decided to go for a three way. I'd always dreamed about fucking my wife in her gorgeous ass. I finally got my chance when she had Robert fuck her against the wall while he worked lubricant into her tight ass. She straddled James and directed me to shove my cock into her ass. It was awkward until the three of us managed to get into a rhythm. I was disappointed. It wasn't nearly as pleasant as fucking her pussy. I guess the appeal is how dirty the whole idea is. Maybe God really didn't intend us to commit sodomy.

As the sun was setting, I got James and Wally to help me cook a spaghetti dinner with garlic bread and a large bowl of salad. I'm glad we made a large batch of pasta because Wally pulled out a couple of joints and enhanced our appetites even more. My wife switched from Riesling to Chianti for the meal. We took turns fucking my wife after dinner, and I remember starting the night in the same bed as my wife. In the morning, I could hear moaning in the other bedroom. Did my wife ever sleep?

Wednesday morning started out much like the day before. I got Robert and John to help me make scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. I made a ton of biscuits from scratch. While we were busy in the kitchen, Wally and James were entertaining my wife in the living room. My wife was bent over the back of the couch facing the TV with her legs spread wide. She was watching Family Feud and razzing the contestants when they answered the question wrong. I heard her yell "Box of rocks" for the dumber answers. She hardly seemed to pay attention as James fucked her first. Wally took her in the same position, but he had been paying attention during my demonstration. His hands slid down her tummy and found her clit. My wife bucked her hips enthusiastically to meet Wally's thrusting cock. Even though I was prepared for it, I still jumped when she shrieked along with her orgasm.

Sometime in the afternoon, I fell asleep in one of the bedrooms. It was late afternoon when Wally shook me awake.

"Go away. Can't you see I'm exhausted? That demon has sucked me dry."

Wally said, "Cathy asked James to parade her down the beach. I thought maybe you might be interested."

I asked, "What is she wearing?"

"Nothing except for her collar and the leash."

I said, "Naked? Are they crazy? The beach is packed with college kids at this time of day, and there are cops everywhere."

I couldn't find my swim trunks and pulled on the first pair I could find. I ran out onto the beach barefoot and looked for my wife. I heard hoots and hollers coming from a mob a quarter mile up the beach almost to The Crab Shack. I sprinted to the wet sand and ran down the beach. I had to fight my way through the crowd to catch a glimpse of my naked wife happily following James as he and Robert led her along the beach using the damn leash. I had a hard time getting close. I couldn't understand why her ass glistened in the late afternoon sun.

My wife's eyes kept darting around the crowd. She grinned every time some guy grabbed his crotch and offered to fuck her. She was breathing hard, and her gorgeous breasts were heaving. She was tremendously aroused from the attention the crowd was paying her naked body. Her hand was stroking her stomach in circles that kept dropping lower. I watched in amazement as my wife stopped and leaned against James. Her fingers brushed across her clit, and her body began to shudder. She tilted her head back and rubbed her fingers over the top of her slit. Cathy shrieked as her body shook. James and Robert had to grab her upper arms to keep her from falling. The mob screamed its approval. After a couple of minutes to recuperate, Cathy started walking again.

When we got to The Crab Shack, and my wife said, "Here."

Robert had a blanket from the hotel room, and he and James spread it on the warm sand. My wife pulled off James swim trunks to the accompaniment of more yelling. My wife knelt in front of the young engineer and sucked his nearly hard cock into her mouth. The crowd went wild. Cathy bobbed her head up and down his shaft until she was happy with his erection. She encouraged him to lie on his back. James was still holding her leash as she straddled his hips. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet vagina. James groaned as my beautiful, naked wife bounced a couple of times up and down his cock.

She leaned forward and mashed her ample breasts against his skinny chest. I understood why her ass appeared oily when she turned her head and directed Robert to kneel behind her. She reached behind her and pumped his cock a couple of times. My wife said something I couldn't hear over the crowd, and Robert pressed his cock between my wife's ass cheeks. My wife reached around and adjust the position of his cock. She gave a long moan as Robert eased his cock into my wife's fantastic ass. I was amazed at what she was doing in front of the screaming crowd of maybe a hundred college students. She had always been modest and vehemently opposed to any anal contact.

It took a little time for the guys to work out a rhythm and they had to start slow. I could see Robert was pulling his cock almost all of the way out before driving forward and pushing my wife's pussy against James' cock. After they had got their act together, my wife started kissing James passionately. Robert slipped his hand around Cathy's abdomen. My wife was pinned between the two engineering students and couldn't even jump when Robert found her clit. His other hand grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple. From the way she screamed, I think it was the one with the bruise. The guys had fucked so much the last few days, they lasted a long time. Every time my wife orgasmed, she screamed, and the crowd cheered. The decks of The Crab Shack were filled with students trying to see over the heads of the growing crowd.

Robert came first in my wife's tight ass. I hoped that James would follow soon, and I could get my wife back to the hotel room. Instead, some stranger knelt behind my wife and shoved his cock in her ass. Cathy squealed in delight as he drove all of the ways home. The new guy didn't last long. He came shortly after James shot his load into my wife's pussy. The stranger disappeared into the crowd to the accompanied of derisive hoots. I was in shock as I watched my wife crawl off of James and remain on her hands and knees panting hard. I could see cum oozing out of her ass and pussy and running down her thighs. She made no effort to cover herself.

I started to move forward but was pushed aside by an athletic college student with platinum hair. He knelt behind my wife and drove his monstrous cock into her gaping vagina with one thrust. My wife didn't even turn her head as she shrieked in what could only be described as ecstasy.

"BRENT! Oh my God, I love your cock."

Brent said, "I told you I wanted to fuck you again. Do you want me to fuck your tight pussy?"

"Oh God, yes, please. You fuck so well. Baby, I love your cock. Please fuck me hard."

Brent slowly pulled his cock out until only the tip was nestled between her swollen pussy lips. His long fat cock glistened in the sun before he eased it back in. My wife shoved her ass back hard with a wet slap against his crotch. Brent laughed at her impatience and held her hips tight against his body.

"Slut, do you like my cock? Do you want me to pound your pussy and shoot my cum deep into your womb?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes. Please, baby, don't tease me. I need you to fuck me as hard as you can with your magnificent cock."

"Is my cock the best you've ever had? Has anyone fucked you better?"

I watched my wife twist her ass against Brent's crotch desperate for stimulation. She shook her head refusing to answer. Brent slapped her ass cheeks hard, first one then the other. My wife shrieked while Brent spanked her ass. He rained down a dozen blows leaving her ass cheeks bright pink.

Brent stopped and said, "Well bitch?"

"Oh God, Brent, your cock is the best. No one has fucked me better. Please stop talking and fuck me. I can't take it. Please just fuck me."

Brent laughed. "I rarely fuck a girl twice, but I like your tight pussy around my cock. You're the hottest bitch on the beach. I want to grab your gorgeous breasts and fuck my big cock into your sweet pussy. I'm going to find your clit and drive you to one orgasm after another. But if you want me to fuck you, I need you have to promise me something."

"Oh God, Brent, anything. Please, I'll promise whatever you want."

"OK, I want you to be my slut. I've had three girls today, and none of them compare to you. I want to fuck you whenever I wish. Even if you're with your boyfriend or husband and I snap my fingers, I want you to come running and let me fuck you. I don't care if they watch but I want you whenever I ask. Understood?"

"Yes, yes, oh God yes, anytime you want. Please, I want you to fuck me forever. I'll be your slut. I belong to you. Now, please fuck me and fill me with your hot cum."

I watched with my mouth open as I listened to my wife begging for his cock. I'm not sure if she knew that I was in the crowd, but nevertheless, she drove a dagger into my heart.

Brent laughed, but he kept his word. He went from rest to a hard pounding fuck as soon as she promised to betray our marriage whenever he asked. He started with long hard thrusts that my wife met with a push of her ass. Brent bounced off of her ass with rapid wet slaps. As promised, he grabbed one of her generous breasts and mauled the soft flesh. Her free breast shook with the impact of their intense fucking. The star athlete's other hand slipped down her stomach and found her clit. My wife screamed with her first orgasm as Brent's fingers flew across her sensitive nub.

"Brent, oh God, Brent. Fuck me. Fuck me forever. Don't ever stop."

"Slut, is my cock the best you've ever had?"

I realized Brent had never called my wife by her name. He didn't know it. The arrogant bastard didn't give a damn about her other than when his cock was fucking her tight pussy.

"Oh God, Brent, your cock is the best in the world. It's so big and so hard."

"Do you like the way I fuck you?"

"Oh fuck me. Oh, oh, oh, fuck yes. No one fucks better. You're so much better than my asshole husband. I'm going to leave him, so you have me whenever you want. Ah, ah, ah fuck me!"

I heard James gasp when my wife shouted she was married. None of the engineers had known Cathy was married. Certainly, none of them suspected she was married to me. She had left her wedding ring in California, while I had worn mine. The guys believed I was cheating on my wife with my hot girlfriend. Now, Cathy had shouted she was married too. I imagine they thought the two of us were swingers from sinful San Francisco.

Brent slapped her ass cheek and yelled, "Do you want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Ah fuck yes, yes, yes. Fill my fertile pussy with your hot cum. Give me your baby, Brent."

"Are you going to tell your husband I shot my potent cum into your tight pussy? If I knock you up, are you going to make the stupid cuckold raise my child?"

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck him. I despise my husband. He doesn't give a shit if you fill me with your cum. He doesn't care if I have your baby. He's an asshole. Ah, ah, ah ..."

Brent laughed, "I'm going to shoot a massive load of cum into your womb while you orgasm hard on my cock. Is that what you want?"

"Oh God, yes. Rub my clit. Squeeze my tits. Fill me with your cum. Fuck me forever."

Brent drove his cock into my wife's quivering body for what seemed forever to me. His fingers strummed her clit like a banjo. Once my wife orgasmed the first time, it wasn't long until Brent pushed her to a second and a third. My wife orgasmed again and again while the quarterback kept pounding into her wet vagina. Her orgasms came closer and closer until her nearly continuous shrieks became incoherent. She would have collapsed, but Brent's strong arms held her sweaty body secure.

After a half hour, people started making bets on how long Brent would last. I shook my head when someone bet that the big Alabama quarterback would fuck my wife to death.

That is when I saw Mike and Jerry, the two cops who had arrested my wife a couple of days ago. They waited patiently while Brent drove his cock into my wife. Mike had an Instamatic, and he moved around the couple snapping pictures. It was nearly an hour before I got to watch the quarterback arch his back and hold his cock in the depths of my wife's vagina. His body shook as he shot his cum into her fertile womb. When his flaccid cock slipped from her vagina, a massive amount of cum seeped out of her engorged pussy and ran down shaking thigh. The football player staggered to his feet and saw the cops. He hurried into the crowd as my wife collapsed onto the blanket.

Mike and Jerry reached down and grabbed my wife by her biceps to pull her to her feet. She opened her glazed eyes and managed to smile at the cops. Her braid had come undone, and her hair half covered her face. Cum was running down her trim thighs.