All Comments on 'Jean and the Great Beach Charade'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really

romantic i don't think so i think your nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Galacial

Did anything happen? Wake me up when it does. Damn, it was a great week last week. Stories from DFWbeast, Carnillia, BR1958, Tod172 and Magicdan. Good solid stories. This isn't a good start. Maybe someone can turn it around.

DrPopeDrPopeover 7 years ago
Yeah look ....

Your style isn't exactly easy to get into but once you get used to it I'd say it flows ok and some of the writing is fluid and descriptive enough to be quite good. As for the narrative .... It's actually quite complex and at this point I'd say I just don't know how to take it as it could easily turn into a ridiculous romp at any point the way you have it poised but I will await further chapters with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I will know you are nuts

If this turns out to have the spring breakers and "Cathy" get together.

If that happens she might as well stay in Ft Walton and you go back to Palo Alto and see a lawyer.

If you can keep it between only you two, then you are on a roll with this fantasy to a solid 5+

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
I'm rating this story a 3* for the moment...

I'm rating this story a 3* for the moment...This has all the ingredients to be a good story...I don't know where the writer wants to take it...I can guess, and I also can guess about the aftermath...But I'll not say anything about my guessings...So we have to wait and see...3* for this part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ITS A SEX SITE

For Gods sake its a sex site.No divorce, no disease just sex stories we can enjoy!!!!

Its just stories not real..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With their love for intense roll playing, why don't they pretend they are adults?

Guess that would be pushing things to the extreme. Wonder what race their first child will be?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
It does drag quite a bit

I think it needs polishing in sections. For instance, you keep going back to the infertility issue but we already know that.

Good luck with finishing and try to keep it a little more sequential and not get dragged off in small detail or repeating things already well established.

Three days of watching my wife fuck is written by an excellent author newbie2008. Unfortunately he doesn't write here anymore. He disappeared after writing The Unaffordable Vacation and then putting it on sale. I see he now has 3 days on sale also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't see...

how this could lead to something that belongs in the LW section. The guy would have to man-up, and it seems that is beyond him. You say, "In case you are new to the Loving Wifes category, it is not about romance with your wife.". What do you think LW is about? Wimpy cucks who get off on watching their wife with some other guy, and slurping up cream pies? If so, please post in group sex, erotic couplings, or fetish. And "3 Days of Watching My Wife Fuck" was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The usual anons showed up to trash your story.

They troll as a group and they focus on stories in the LW category. Ignore/delete their irrelevant comments. impo will be along soon. No one with intelligence takes them seriously. Your story is a good start; suggest you be more to the point in chapters to come. 4*

proudcuckproudcuckover 7 years ago
excellent start

Fooled me a couple times but I'm sure that was your intent. Keep going please.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice story start

Nice start to the story, I agree with your thoughts on the 3 day story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
957 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES