Jean and the Great Beach Charade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

"Let me get this straight. You want to conduct an experiment where I lean over the table and shake my boobs until my tits fall out of my bra. I suppose you will tell me if I am shaking them hard enough?"

I said, "That sounds like a well-defined experiment, and I'm so sure the bra will fail I'm willing to put money on it."

Cathy said, "Maybe we should ask the engineers. Do you guys think it's a well designed and worthwhile experiment."

"Oh, yes definitely."

"Sure, we do experiments all of the time."

"It's the only way to validate a design."

"I'm sure the engineer built in a large margin of safety into the bra design."

Cathy looked back at me and said, "Are you going to put money where your mouth is?"

"Sure, I'll bet $50 your nipples pop out."

Cathy looked at the engineers and said, "I'm not going to shake my breasts for a lascivious bunch of stoned drunks. Anyone who wants to observe the bra test has to be a committed scientist or engineer. You can show your commitment by dropping $25 on the table. If my nipples fall out, you get your money back double."

There was a mad scramble as the guys ran to get their money. It gave Cathy enough time to get nervous. She grabbed the half empty bottle of wine and drank another glass. We were all crowded around the other side of the table from her when she leaned back across the table. She supported herself on both arms and started to shake her breasts. She started slow and built up speed. When her shaking moved down to her hips, we all rushed around to watch her gyrating ass.

I said, "That was amazing, but you didn't really shake your breasts very hard. Are you trying to cheat?"

It was a beautiful sight watching her breasts bounce around again. She was very thorough in her testing. She shook her breasts from side to side and then moved to rocking them back and forth. She was working so hard she was sweating and panting for breath when she stopped. She remained bent over the table as she recovered. Her erect nipples were still covered and poking against the sheer bra. It had been close. The tops of her areolas were peeking from the tops of her bra cups.

I moved around behind her and sat on the couch. The crotch of her white panties had a wet spot. It could have been sweat, but I'm pretty sure my wife was aroused by her performance in front of five horny guys.

I caught her as she sat back on the couch. She gave a yelp in surprise at my presence. I gave her a kiss and asked, "Where did you learn to move like that?"

She finished the second half bottle of wine before answering, "We had a professional stripper give us lessons in my college dance class. We learned the bump and grind as well as the shimmy. I've never done that outside of class."

"It was awesome. I'm really surprised your tits didn't actually fall out."

She laughed, "Do you really think I wouldn't test out a new bra before wearing it with this dress?"

I laughed along with all of the guys as we realized we'd been taken.

Wally said, "We have just over half an hour before our reservations. It'll take ten minutes to walk there so we should leave in twenty minutes. I hope that gives everyone enough time to get ready."

Cathy looked at me and said, "Walk? I thought we were driving. I can't walk in these heels, but they make the outfit."

"Wear some flip-flops and I'll carry the heels in a bag."

The Crab Trap was rocking, and we had to wait twenty minutes for our table. We did a couple of rounds of tequila shots at the bar. Cathy was leaning on my arm for support when we walked to our table.

We had several orders of fried popcorn shrimp as well as sweet and spicy calamari for the table. Cathy ordered a bottle of Italian white wine while the rest of us went with draft beer. For dinner I had fresh grilled grouper and Cathy went for the scallops. Cathy noticed a small dance floor, and after we had eaten, she managed to get me to dance with her. I was tired after a couple of numbers. I wish I could blame my lack of stamina on too much sun and beer, but I knew it was the after effects of my little operation.

Cathy failed to hide her disappointment when we got back to the table. Wally picked up on it and asked her to dance. Her face lit up, and she dragged him out onto the dance floor. They were out on the floor until the band took a break. I noticed Cathy pressing her body against his during the slow dances.

When they got back to the table, Wally said, "If you like dancing, there is a better place. It has a live band and an enormous dance floor. They should be hopping now if you'd like to go."

Cathy started to say yes but looked at me and thought better of it. "Sorry I'm still jet lagged, and your super weed is wearing off. Maybe later in the week if the band is still playing."

Wally laughed, "It's Spring Break. The band will be here all week."

***

Back at the hotel, Cathy gave all of the guys a hug except James. He got special treatment. His friends whistled and cheered as she gave him a long deep French kiss. Her hands held the back of his head as she backed him against a wall. She ground her hips against his crotch before breaking her embrace. The poor guy was trembling. She said goodnight to everyone and headed inside.

Wally said, "Don't forget. You are invited to our party tomorrow. It'll start sometime in the early afternoon."

I thanked him and headed in to join Cathy. I was hoping she had saved some of her energy for me. She let me have the bathroom after she peed. I had a quick shower and got into bed wearing my boxers. I waited patiently while she showered. I wished I had suggested we shower together but maybe later.

I was apprehensive. It was just over two weeks since my procedure. I had tried jacking off in the shower just before I left for Florida. When I came, it felt like someone had stuck a hot knife in my groin and slowly twisted it. On the zero to ten pain scale, I rated it a nine or ten. It was the most intense pain I had felt in my life, and I was afraid of a repeat. Traveling to Florida had been tiring. I'd been required to make a three-hour presentation at the review, and it left me exhausted. Still, I felt a lot better than I had the last time I tried sex. I had to try.

She came out in a bathrobe and switched off the lights. The moon was up and provided enough light for me to see her naked body when she dropped the robe. She pulled the covers off of me and straddled my hips. She leaned over and kissed me. It was a long kiss, and it gave me time to explore her lithe body. Her generous breasts more than filled my large hands. I explored their softness and weight as she moaned into my mouth. My fingers found her nipples, and she groaned when I gently tugged them. I slid a hand down her back to cup her ass. I squeezed her athletic ass before dipping my fingers into her very wet pussy from behind.

My wife has a nicely trimmed bush but refuses to shave completely. In her opinion, guys who like women with little girl pussies are perverts. I guess I'm a pervert because I was captivated by Cathy's bare pussy.

Her body jerked when I brushed my other hand down her taut abdomen and found her clit. My fingertips danced across her sensitive nub. She was rubbing her nipples across my chest when I began thrusting my middle finger into her warm vagina while stroking her clit with my other hand.

After a couple of minutes, Cathy's body began to shake. "Oh God, oh God, oh, oh, ah, ah fuck..."

I held her body trapped between my two hands as she jerked and shook. She groaned as I kept moving my hands slowly, drawing out her orgasm. She jerked one last time before sliding down my body. She grabbed my erection through my boxer shorts. She played with my cock a moment before grabbing the waistband and pulling my shorts down my legs. Her hand found my cock again. She looked into my eyes as she gave it a few slow strokes. I was breathing hard but not showing any signs of pain.

She lowered her mouth to my cock and licked around the head. She continued slowly stroking my cock. I groaned when her other hand found my balls and caressed them lightly. My hand found the back of her head as she lowered her mouth down my cock. Her tongue licked my shaft for a moment before she began working her lips up and down my erection. Her hand gripped my cock tight and matched the movement of her lips. She wrapped her other hand around my cock as well and worked them in opposite directions while sucking the head of my dick. I buried my face in the pillow and screamed as I orgasmed. The pain in my groin was intense.

Cathy held my shaking body and cried, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Babe, I'm so sorry."

When the pain subsided, I said, "I'm getting better. That was only a six or a seven on the pain scale. Maybe in a few days, we can actually try fucking."

I almost said make a baby but caught myself in time. I was pretty sure saying that would qualify as breaking the fantasy. Cathy was my mistress. The woman I wanted to make a baby with was my wife Jean, and she was supposed to be in California. No way I was going to lose our bet just because of a little pain.

Cathy kissed me and said, "Babe, there is no need to rush. We have all of the time in the world."

I said, "Meanwhile, I'm happy to take care of your needs. I love watching you react to my touch. Did I ever tell you the joke about the old man who married a very young woman."

I am six years older than my wife who is twenty-nine. Sometimes I joke about it. Maybe it bothers me, but my wife claims it doesn't matter to her at all.

She said, "No I haven't, but please stop worrying about being older."

I said, "Ok, I'm not worried. I'm thrilled to be married to a child."

She punched my arm.

I said, "Just for that I'm going to finish the joke. So, the old man's young wife was worried about him and convinced him to go to the doctor for his first visit in ages. The old man's vital signs were excellent. The doctor asked him the reason for his visit. The old man replied that he had just gotten married, and his wife was concerned about their sex life. The doctor told the old man to show him his sex organ. The old man held up his middle finger and stuck out his tongue."

My wife looked at me perplexed for a moment before groaning.

I said, "The point is my finger and tongue still work. I love you and will do my best to keep you satisfied."

Cathy gave me a hug and whispered, "I love you too. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow could be exhausting with all of the parties. Good night."

***

Author's note

I reread the awesome "3 Days of Watching My Wife Fuck" by newbie2008 for the fifth or sixth time while writing my story. It also takes place in Fort Walton Beach during the same period of time. It is one of my favorite Loving Wife stories on Literotica. I am not trying to rewrite that excellent story, but it did motivate me to describe events from my own life. Some of this story is true, and some parts are pure fantasy.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers