Jean Saves Her Brother's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
960 Followers

Jean blushed again as she opened her mouth to accept the tasty morsel. She washed the salty bite down with a big gulp of the cocktail. Lance fed her appetizers until she finished her drink.

Lance yelled, "Hey Robert can you whip up a couple more drinks for the ladies?"

Lance squeezed Jean's thigh just above her knee and said, "Coleen can get up easier, let her fetch the drinks."

Coleen got up and walked to the kitchen counter with an exaggerated sway to her curvaceous hips. The light from the kitchen silhouetted her luscious body through her skimpy dress.

Coleen made a couple of trips to bring the guys more drinks as well as two more tall cocktail glasses and a large platter of raw oysters. When she handed the drink to Jean, she leaned over the back of the couch to whisper in Jean's ear. Coleen was in a party mood and her whisper was easily heard by to everyone.

"Jean, your brother made this drink special for us. It's another fruit cocktail but even better than Sex on the Beach."

"Coleen, what could be better than Sex on the Beach."

Coleen laughed, "Robert said its called 1-900-FUK-MEUP."

Jean winced at the crude name but took a tentative sip anyway.

"Robert's right. It is delicious."

Aaron started a chant and the rest of the guys picked it up, "Chug, chug, chug."

Coleen stood up to gulp down the strong drink. She tilted her head back to drain the last drop. The guys cheered.

Coleen sat down in Tyrell's lap and said to Jean, "Come on, girlfriend. Show us how it's done."

Jean was already feeling the effects of the first cocktail. Her resolve to stay sober was crumbling fast. She remembered all of the good times she had had with Coleen when they snuck into bars despite being underage. It wasn't like these guys were strangers. They were all old friends from high school out to celebrate their friends coming wedding.

Lance said, "Come on, Jean. Help an old classmate celebrate. I want everyone to have a good time."

Jean thought, 'Well, Robert wants us to keep the groom happy.'

She stood up and chugged her drink. When she tilted her head back, she started to sway. Lance's hand on her upper thigh held her steady. Jean felt a warm glow in her abdomen from the drink and Lance's firm hand.

Jean held the glass over her head and gave a shimmy, "Tada."

When she sat back down, Lance's arm was around her waist. He held an oyster shell to her mouth.

He said, "I know some people swallow an oyster whole, but I feel that is a waste. I recommend chewing slowly and savoring the flavor of the sea. It's nearly as good as sex on the beach."

Jean took her time to relish the oyster. While she chewed, Lance wiped the juices from her chin. He offered her a draft beer to wash it down.

Lance asked, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, please."

After feeding Jean several oysters, he said, "You know what they say about oysters being an aphrodisiac?"

Jean giggled, "I think they would be a waste on you."

Lance cocked his head and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I'm pretty sure that your sex drive doesn't need a boost."

Lance and Duane both laughed. Duane tilted Jean's face toward him and tried for a kiss.

Jean pushed him back and said, "Down boy. It's not your party."

Duane yelled to Robert, "Hey, Robert, my dad says you have some Primo. Can we get a few joints for the party? Just put it on my tab."

Robert came over with two small plates. Each had four fat joints.

Robert said, "Your dad already has everything covered including the joints. There is more if you want, but this Primo is the best shit available and it's amped. Just sit back and enjoy the show."

Several guys lit up a joint. Lance took a deep hit and passed it to Jean. She was familiar with the potent weed Robert had shared with her husband Steve and her. She was puzzled by his comment that it was amped. She expected that the strong weed would send everyone into dreamland. If so it would be the easiest party ever.

The marijuana hit hard as she expected but after a few moments of peaceful enjoyment of the music, she felt a growing excitement. The party became more lively and everyone was talking enthusiastically. Jean felt a sensual warmth spreading through her body.

Aaron turned to Coleen and said, "Hey Coleen, you know how to shotgun a joint don't you?"

Coleen laughed, "Sure, baby."

Coleen put the lit joint in her mouth backward and practically jumped onto Aaron's lap. She was straddling Aaron as she leaned in and blew the potent smoke into his lungs. She sat back as Aaron held his breath. Coleen's hips gyrated almost imperceptibly against Aaron's loins. Aaron exhaled sharply and gasped for breath. When he nodded, Coleen leaned in and pressed her lips against Aaron's mouth and blew another load of Primo into his lungs. Her hands held his head tight as she pressed her large breasts against Aaron's chest. Aaron's hands were clasping Coleen's ass supposedly to steady her, but really he was just copping a feel. Coleen moved to Josh's lap next.

Lance turned to Jean and said, "Do you know how to do a shotgun? I think it would be really nice."

"I'm not as good as Coleen, but I can manage. Just watch your hands. No groping the gunner."

Lance laughed, "OK, deal."

Jean straddled Lance's lap and leaned forward to blow into Lance's mouth. Her hands cupped his handsome face and closed her eyes to avoid Lance's penetrating gaze. He kept his hands steady on the sides of Jean's waist. Jean sat back down on Lance's lap and squirmed when she felt his erection poking into her sensitive areas.

Lance exhaled and said, "That was great. Can I have another, please?"

Jean rose up to give Lance another hit. This time, one of his hands ran up her bare back and pulled her tight against his muscular chest. When she finished, she pulled back from Lance's embrace. He took the joint from her mouth and set it aside. He pulled Jean's mouth against his and blew the smoke from his lungs into Jean's mouth. She inhaled and felt a rush. Lance's tongue pushed into her mouth and he kissed her hard. His hand held the back of her head as he kissed her hard. His hand was playing with the clasp of her bra.

Jean pushed back against his chest as she struggled to free herself. He stopped kissing her and let her sit back on his lap.

Jean said, "Please don't Lance. I'm married now and I can't do this."

Lance said, "Sorry Jean. I'd never make you do anything against your will. I just got carried away with the weed. That was a sweet kiss."

Robert yelled from the kitchen, "Hey Jean can you get some more long-necked beers from the storeroom and put them on ice?"

Lance helped Jean to her feet and said, "Later."

The mix of Primo and high-octane cocktails made Jean unsteady on her feet. The lights were unnaturally bright. And the walls seemed to be breathing as she walked in slow motion. She made it to the back room and picked up a case of beer. When she turned around, she saw that Lance had followed her.

Lance said, "We have some unfinished business."

Jean said, "I don't know what you mean?"

"Sure you do. I'm talking about our session in the history classroom when you were a sophomore."

Jean remembered their encounter very well. It was one of her favorite masturbation fantasies. Lance had sweet talked her into an empty classroom during the fifth period. She remembered making out passionately. Lance's hands were all over her. She had decided that it was the perfect time to lose her virginity and who could ask for a better partner than the most popular and most handsome guy in school. Lance's hands were under her dress when some kids entered the room. Jean and Lance were standing in the back of the darkened room. Jean quickly straightened her clothes as the fluorescent lights flickered on. A teacher asked if they were there for History Club.

Jean stammered that they were looking for the Math Club. The teacher directed them to a room across the hall. There were no free rooms and Lance's spell was broken. Lance had to go to football practice and somehow the opportunity never presented itself again.

Jean laughed, "I'm surprised you remember that. It was over eight years ago and it's too late for that kind of shenanigan now. I'm married and you will be in two days."

Lance laughed, "You have a better memory than I do. I'm sure you remember that I never take no for an answer from a pretty girl. You were pretty then, but now you are beautiful."

Jean was trying to move around Lance and get to the door. She continued the banter to distract him.

Jean said, "I was just a skinny kid then. I was flat as a board."

Lance said, "Like I said, you were pretty and very eager back then. Now your body has filled out and you are beautiful. I'm not going to force you, but at least let me kiss you before I get married and lose my freedom."

Lance took the case of beer from Jean and sat it on the floor. He moved forward and grasped her upper arms. He pulled her trembling body towards him and kissed her hard on the lips. At first she tried to pull her mouth away but Lance held her in his embrace until her body relaxed. Jean moaned and responded to the kiss. Jean tried not to think of what she had missed eight years ago.

Lance pulled back and stared into Jean's eyes. He released her arms and gave her a warm smile.

"Your kisses were very sweet long ago, but now you kiss like a woman, a very beautiful woman. I want just one kiss where you are not forced. If you want, you can kiss me like an old friend."

Lance was breathing deeply as he stood still with only inches separating their bodies. Jean's eyes roamed over Lance's muscular body. She lost herself in his deep blue eyes and she leaned against his chest. She wrapped her hands in his blond hair and drew his mouth down to hers. Lance's hands enfolded Jean's body in his embrace. He opened his mouth and his tongue met hers.

Jean was lost in her fantasy about a young girl and a handsome quarterback passionately kissing in a classroom long ago. Thoughts of her boyfriend interrupted her daydream and she pulled away with Lance's arms still around her back.

"Lance, I'm sorry, but I can't do anymore. I wish you the best and hope you have as wonderful a marriage as I do."

"I understand, Jean. I'm satisfied. I'm not that cocky young quarterback anymore."

"Thanks for understanding. I think I just wanted to see if your kiss was as wonderful as I remembered."

"Thanks, Jean. Your kiss was even better than I remember. Nearly everything about this party is perfect."

"So what's wrong with the party?"

"Well Jean, it's your outfit. It's fantastic except for one small detail."

"I don't understand."

"Jean, the back of your bra ruins the look. Your back is supposed to be bare down to your waist."

Jean laughed, "Steve had the same complaint last New Years Eve."

Lance said, "Then it's unanimous. We need to fix it at once."

Lance's fingers found the clasp and expertly unfastened the strapless bra. He gently pulled the bra down and out the side of her dress. He tossed the bra aside. Jean looked down at her hard nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her dress. Her firm breasts were scarcely covered by the skimpy dress. Jean brought her hands up to cover her breasts.

Lance said, "Why are you so modest? You have a beautiful body and you are showing a lot less than most women when they are shopping at the mall. Hell, Coleen is showing a lot more."

Lance just stared into Jean's eyes only inches away. When Jean began to lower her hands, Lance grasped her wrists and raised them over her head. He pushed her against the wall and lowered his mouth to her breast. His eager lips brushed the thin top aside. He sucked her bare breast into his mouth and flicked his tongue across the sensitive nipple.

Jean moaned, "Lance, please stop. Please no."

Lance ignored Jean's pleading and moved his mouth to Jean's other breast. Jean was twisting in his grasp. She was saying no, but she was arching her back to push her breast into Lance's mouth. Lance released Jean's hands and dropped them to her waist. Jean's freed hands found the back of Lance's head and pulled his hard against her heaving breast.

Lance's hands pulled her silky dress up to her waist and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties. He pushed them down her thighs and they fell to the floor. Jean squealed when Lance's fingers slid along her wet pussy slit.

"Lance no, please don't."

Jean's body jerked when his fingertips brushed across her clit. She jerked again when he pushed two fingers into the depths of her moist vagina. Lance held his hand still and Jean started to hump against his fingers. His other hand was caressing her firm ass. His lips were wrapped around her hard nipple.

"Please stop! Oh God, I can't. Lance no, no no..."

Jean's body shuddered as she came on Lance's strong fingers.

Before she recovered, Lance grasped her left leg and pulled it up. Jean's eyes flew open and she struggled when she felt his bare penis pushing against the entrance to her vagina.

Robert shouted, "Hey Coleen, Jean, where is the damn beer. I asked for it nearly a half an hour ago. Come on girls. Chop! Chop!"

Robert continued, "Lance, you are wanted back at the party. The guys have some porn movies for you to watch. They said something about telling you about the birds and the bees before your wedding night."

Jean looked up and saw that Coleen was standing in the doorway. Robert had sent Coleen to help Jean with the beer when he thought she was taking too much time. Coleen had been watching nearly the whole time. When I got Coleen to tell me about the party, she seemed to think that I should be proud of how Jean handled herself in the storeroom. I was pissed that Coleen just watched while Lance finger fucked my wife.

Robert thought Lance was waiting politely for Jean to leave the room first. Actually he was standing on Jean's panties. Her bra had landed behind some boxes. Jean straightened her slinky dress and picked up the case of beer. She went to the kitchen with Coleen.

"Coleen, Why didn't you help me?"

"I remembered when you told me about being alone with Lance in the History classroom. You kept talking about how much you had wanted him. I thought you were just fulfilling your fantasy. If you'd really needed help, I would have jumped in. I know you kept saying no, but your body was shouting yes. Boy, talk about giving a mixed message. Lance just picked up on what he wanted to hear."

Jean and Tina had to rush around to refill drinks and bring out the next course of finger food.

Aaron was showing a porn video when Lance came back into the room. Aaron pointed to the screen showing two girls doing one guy. The guy was lying on his back and one girl was riding his cock. The other girl was grinding her pussy against the lucky guy's mouth.

Aaron said, "Hey you girls ever do a two on one?"

Jean blushed when Tina laughed and said, "Maybe."

Jean remembered going with Coleen to a frat party a year ago. As usual when Coleen was involved, things got out of control. Way out of control. Now that she was married, Jean didn't want a repeat performance. She waved off some suggestive comments from the guys. Fortunately, Coleen did not elaborate on her maybe. Duane followed the girls into the kitchen.

Duane huddled with Robert and the girls in the kitchen. "Lance has a good buzz on, but we need to get the groom drunk on his ass and naked. I want to make sure we have embarrassing pictures to show to his bride to be, Sandra. Robert, can you make his drinks stronger? The girls can help me get a drinking game going. Don't worry, I'll make sure Lance loses. I promise that I won't pick on the girls."

Jean and Coleen went back to the group and sat down. Coleen sat in Josh's lap while Jean squeezed between Lance and Duane. Lance put his arm around Jean and moved his hand to the side of her dress. He hand was on her bare hip and his fingers brushed against her abdomen.

Duane announced, "I'd like to suggest a card game. It's called Bullshit and I know some of you are experts. Since some of you are drinking beer, we'll ask everyone to switch to your choice of hard liquor for the game. If you lose, you drink a half shot. The ladies are drinking cocktails, so we'll have them drink a shot of their cocktail. OK?"

Someone cheered and everyone accepted the idea.

Duane continued, "For those of you who have not played, here are the rules. We'll deal out all of the cards and play starts with aces. The first player lays down all of their aces in front of them and announces the total. Now the player can actually lay down any kind of cards they want. For obvious reasons, I wouldn't suggest trying to lay down five aces. If someone thinks the player is lying, they shout bullshit. The player turns over the cards they just played. If he told the truth, the challenger takes a drink, If the player was lying, they take a drink. Whoever takes a drink also has to pick up the stack of cards. If no one challenges the player, the cards just go into the stack in the middle of the table. Play continues with kings, queens, etc. When we get to 2, we go back to aces. Any questions?"

Jean said, "So how do you win?"

Duane said, "You win if you get rid of all of your cards. Oh, and the losers all have to take a drink. Any other questions?"

There were no other questions. Duane hesitated and said, "Just to make it interesting, every ever time someone loses a challenge, you have to take off an item of clothing as well as take a drink."

Jean said, "Well then, I cannot play."

Duane was puzzled. He had told the girls that the object was to trick Lance. He looked at Jean and said, "Jean, don't be a party pooper. I'm sure you'll do better than a bunch of drunks. What's the problem?"

Jean glared at Lance and said, "Why don't you ask Lance?"

Lance laughed and fished Jean's lacy, black panties from his pocket and held them up.

"Maybe, this is what Jean means?"

Jean shrieked and tried to reach for her underwear. Lance's hand on her hip held her firmly in place.

"Damn it, Lance, give them here!"

Lance tossed the delicate item to Aaron, who was lighting a joint. Aaron raised the panties to his nose and made a show of inhaling deeply.

Lance said, "Burn 'em."

Aaron lit the lacy material and dropped it in an ash tray. Most of the panties burst into flames. The only thing that did not burn was the crotch of jean's underwear.

Aaron said, "Sorry, Lance, that part was soaking wet."

Jean punched Lance in the shoulder, "Asshole."

Lance laughed when he saw that Jean couldn't hide her grin.

Duane said, "OK if one of the girls lose a challenge, they have the option of dancing on the coffee table. Now, gather around."

The guys moved the other couch and some chairs around the square table in front of Lance. Duane dealt out the cards. With ten players, everyone only got five cards. The two extra cards went into the stack in the center of the table. Since Jean was to his left, she went first.

Duane said, "Jean, got any aces?"

Jean didn't have any aces so she took a pair of kings and laid them on the table.

"I have two aces."

Tyrell bellowed, "Bullshit!"

Jean winced at his loud shout. Duane turned over Jean's cards and said, "Drink up Jean."

Jean poured part of her cocktail into the shot glass Duane provided and chugged her penalty.

Duane handed Jean the two kings as well as the cards from the stack. He put his hand on Jean's bare thigh and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Take it easy. The idea is to get Lance drunk. I rigged the game so don't play an aggressive game."

Duane gave Jean's leg a squeeze and sat back. He left his hand clasping the middle of Jean's leg.

loerics
loerics
960 Followers