Jean Saves Her Brother's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duane said, "Lance, got any kings?"

Lance laid down a card and said, "One."

Jean looked at the two kings in her hand and the number of players. She yelled, "Bullshit!"

Lance laughed and turned over the card. It was a king.

Duane said, "You owe us a dance."

Aaron went over and changed the music tape. Cream's 'Outside Woman Blues' began playing. Duane held Jean's hand as she climbed onto the tabletop. The singer was lamenting that he was having trouble keeping track of his wife while playing around with his outside woman. The song has a pounding beat. Jean was worried that she would fall if she did any fancy footwork. Instead, she shook her hips and torso to the beat. Her nipples were hard and her breasts jiggled very obviously under the silky dress. Jean hoped that the bottom of the dress was tight enough to hide her bare pussy. She turned to face Lance and did a shimmy as she drew her hands through her blond hair. Her right leg was exposed through the slit of her dress. She bent over and shook her breasts in his face.

Jean sang along with the song.

"You know you can't watch your wife and your outside women too

'Cause when you're out with your women, your wife will be at home

Cooking your food, doing your dirt, buddy what you trying to do?"

When the song ended, she shook her finger in Lance's face and repeated, "Buddy what you trying to do?"

When she stepped off of the table, she was hot and sweaty. The guys cheered as she drained the last of her cocktail. Coleen went to the kitchen to fetch a refill. Jean flopped back on the couch between Lance and Duane. She realized the bottom of her dress had risen up several inches. It was now near the top of her thighs. She tried to tug it down, but Lance had a firm grasp on the waist of her dress.

Jean hissed in Lance's ear, "Damn it, Lance, are you trying to flash my pussy to everyone?"

"Not everyone, Jean. I'm only trying to show Tyrell what great legs you have."

Jean looked across the table at Tyrell. He had a big grin on his dusky face. He gave Jean a thumbs up as he licked his lips. Jean blushed and pressed her thighs together.

Duane put his large hand on Jean's upper thigh and whispered in her ear, "Now would you just stop challenging people. I only have the game under control as long as you don't mess up my strategy."

Duane left his hand on Jean's thigh and brushed his fingers over the soft flesh of her inner thigh. He worked his hand higher and higher. Jean grabbed his hand to hold it still. While Jean attention was focused on Duane's mischievous hand, play continued around the table.

By the time the game made it around the first time, Lance had lost two challenges. After each loss, he paid his penalty before giving Jean a passionate kiss, supposedly for luck. Lance also seemed to believe that groping her breasts was part of the ritual. The rest of the time, he seemed relaxed as he idly ran his hand up and down the side of Jean's torso. His hand moved a little farther under her dress with each pass. Jean squirmed as his fingers brushed across the side of her bare breast. He made a long sweep down to her hip and paused before running up again. When brushed across her nipple, he pinched her firm nub between his fingers and tugged.

Jean shrieked and twisted to face Lance. Her hand tugged his away from her tender breast.

She held her ring finger in his face and said, "Stop it, Lance! Behave yourself. You know I'm a married woman."

"Ah, Jean I'm just teasing. It's my last party as a free man and I'm entitled to a few liberties."

"And I've let you take too many liberties. Hell, your hands have been all over me since you got here. Just remember that there is a line you don't cross."

Lance put his hand behind Jean's head and pulled her lips toward his and gave Jean a short kiss. He pulled back and said, "OK I'll behave."

Jean squealed as Duane used the opportunity to move his hand all of the ways up the inside of Jean's thigh and caress her moist pussy.

She spun back to Duane and shouted, "And that goes for you double, Duane. You're not even the groom."

Jean sat back in a huff to the catcalls and laughter of the rest of the party.

Play proceeded and Duane said, "OK Aaron, got any kings?"

Aaron laid three cards on the table and said, "I've got three kings."

Duane squeezed Jean's thigh hard to stop her, but she shouted, "Bullshit!"

Duane groaned as Jean beat Lance to the challenge. Probably everyone at the table knew that Jean had tried to play two kings earlier.

Jean gasped when Aaron turned over three kings.

Duane swept up the stack and handed it to Jean. He said, "Drink up, Jean."

Jean stared blankly at Duane as he said, "Guess you slipped in a king when you were supposed to play fours. Nice move, Jean."

Jean looked at the five kings in her hand and laughed. She filled a shot glass from her cocktail and downed it.

Jean said, "I think it's Lance's turn,"

Play continued until Tyrell got rid of his cards and everyone drank a shot. Duane shuffled and dealt another round. By the time they played several rounds, Lance was bombed and wearing nothing but his boxers. The rest of the guys had lost clothes but not as many as Lance. Coleen had lost everything except for a skimpy thong. Jean had watched her friend hop from one guy's lap to the next. Her friend was trying to keep the rest of the party happy while Jean focused on the groom and best man. Coleen did not seem to mind the guy's hands running over her body as she kissed each of them passionately. She was playing the consummate party girl while managing to give Josh extra attention. Instead of removing her panties when she lost the last challenge, Coleen performed a sensual dance on the coffee table. She selected Santana's "Black Magic Woman."

The guys roared when Santana sang the lines:

"Don't turn your back on me baby

'Cause you just might pick up my magic stick."

When Jean lost a challenge, she had no choice but to dance for the guys. Removing her dress would have left her nude and was definitely not an option. Aaron selected a Rolling Stones cover of the song "Shake Your Hips."

"Don't move your head,

Don't move your hands,

Don't move your lips,

Just shake your hips.

Do the hip shake, babe,

Do the hip shake, babe,

Shake your hip, babe,

Shake your hip, babe."

Jean blushed when her tight skirt rose up and she flashed a lot of leg climbing onto the coffee table. She tried to stay in the middle of the coffee table for her dance to avoid exposing her bare ass and pussy. Even so, the slit in her skirt showed her lean thigh up to and just beyond her bikini tan line. She pushed her hands into her hair as she worked her hips to the beat of the music. Her breasts bounced in sync with her shaking hips. Jean could feel her hard nipples rubbing against the silky dress. She ignored the catcalls from the guys challenging her to take off the dress or sit on their face.

Jean and Coleen both found themselves dancing on the coffee table repeatedly as the game progressed. Aaron seemed to be uninterested in Duane's plan to get Lance drunk and naked. Aaron was focused on getting the girls drunk and dancing, even if it meant preventing Duane from making Lance lose a hand. Aaron seemed frustrated that he couldn't get either of the girls to remove any more clothes. Of course, Jean only had on a dress and high heels. Coleen's dress did little to hide her bikini panties and removing them was not an option for her.

Lance said something to Duane and his best man staggered over to the kitchen and talked to Robert. Jean's brother came out to the group carrying a couple of mirrors. Each had two lines of cocaine and a rolled up bill. He placed one in front of Lance and the other in front of Duane.

Robert said, "I'll serve the rest of you next."

Lance and Duane snorted their lines and waited as Robert served the rest of the guys.

Lance said, "Robert, don't forget the ladies."

Jean said, "That's OK, I don't need any."

Lance said, "Nonsense, Jean, the parties just getting started. It will give you a lift. If you pass out now, who is going to keep us company?"

Coleen said, "Yeah Jean, don't leave me with all of the work. You're the one who talked me into doing this party."

Jean laughed, OK, OK, but as I remember it, Coleen, I didn't have to twist your arm to work the party."

Robert brought in a mirror for both Coleen and Jean.

Jean snorted a line up one nostril and barely finished the second before it hit. She slumped back into the couch and the waiting hands of the groom and best man. Damn, the cocaine was strong. She guessed that Robert didn't cut his snow much for good customers. She felt energized and smugly confident. She could handle these dumb jocks for the next couple of hours.

Jean looked over at Coleen giving Josh a lap dance. Her friend had lost her dress and was only wearing her bikini underwear. Josh was down to his boxers and Coleen was grinding against his erection. The shy tight end was caressing Coleen's large breasts as he sucked on one firm nipple then the other.

Jean closed her eyes as she felt Duane's hand caressing her inner thigh. The best man's fingers were sending small shocks of electricity into the core of her being.

The most resistance that Jean could manage was a quiet whimper, "Please Lance, I'm a married woman. Please stop. Please don't, please, please, oh God please..."

She rubbed her thighs together and wriggled in Lance's firm grasp. Lance's left hand was under her dress caressing her bare breast. The groom's other hand was stroking her tingling stomach while working its way down her firm abdomen. Duane's hand pulled on her knee and Jean's trembling thighs fell apart. Jean tried to draw her legs together, but Lance's foot was wrapped around her other ankle. Jean ground her ass into the cushion as Lance's fingers teased her pubic hair. Jean moaned into Lance's mouth as he spread his fingers and ran one down the outside of each of her pussy lips. As he drew his fingers back up, he dragged them along her wet slit. Jean trembled when Lance rubbed his fingers over her clit. She arched her back when Duane plunged two fingers into the depths of her wet vagina. Jean shuddered as Lance lightly pinched her clit and jiggled her sensitive nub. Duane's fingers stroked across her G-spot and Jean's body shook with a warm orgasm.

In the back of her mind, Jean knew if she screamed Robert would rescue her. However, something in Jean welcomed the idea that she had no choice. She could enjoy this intense pleasure and still maintain a belief in her fidelity to her husband.

The two friends continued to caress Jean's body as she came down from her climax. Her eyes slowly opened to see the rest of the guys standing around with leering faces. They were standing shoulder to shoulder, blocking Robert's view of his sister's predicament. Their eyes were focused on her moist pussy. Her dress had been pushed up to her hips and the only things hiding her body were the guys hands still working her sensitive folds.

Jean shrieked and struggled to her feet. The alcohol and cocaine made her feel like she was floating as she tottered to the bathroom on her high heel shoes. She frantically tugged her dress down her legs. Everyone was watching as she left the room. So much for her conviction that she could handle the guys. She sat in the bathroom and cried.

Eventually, she stood up and fixed her hair and makeup. She dried her pussy as best she could and straightened her dress. Perhaps she could say she was ill and had to leave. A light knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Jean, it's your brother. Are you OK? You've been in there for over half an hour."

Jean unlocked the door and let Robert in.

"Sorry, Bob, things got out of control. I think I'll stay here until everyone leaves."

Robert pleaded, "The party is almost over. They played some more Bullshit and Duane finally succeeded in getting Lance to pass out. Duane just wants to take some compromising pictures of the groom with either you or Coleen. It's a bachelor party tradition. They promise to leave as soon as they get their money shot. Duane said he'd make sure the pictures don't show your face. It's really important if we want a good recommendation. Unfortunately, Coleen abducted Josh and has him in the bedroom with the door locked. You're my only hope. I promise to keep and eye out and make sure you're safe."

Jean said, "OK, but make sure that they understand, I won't do any nude shots."

Robert said, "You're the best. I have to get back and serve another round of drinks."

Jean said, "I need to fix my makeup. I'll b out in a couple of minutes."

When Jean rejoined the party, she saw that Lance was passed out on the floor completely naked, stretched out on his back. Jean felt her body react to the gorgeous quarterback who had been the object of so many of her high school fantasies. As her eyes roamed over his body, she realized she was trying to memorize every detail of his naked body. She would be well prepared if she ever needed an image to enhance her sex life. But for now she felt a growing moisture between her legs.

Duane said, "Thanks Jean for everything tonight. I'm sorry if we got carried away earlier. You and Coleen have made this party one that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. Coleen is taking Josh's virginity, so you are my only hope. Lance is completely out, so it should be safe to pose some risque shots."

Jean knelt down and gave Lance a hard shake. Lance's body felt lifeless and the former quarterback didn't even manage a moan. Jean was concerned that perhaps Duane had given Lance too much to drink. She checked his pulse and was relieved to find it was steady but slow.

Duane brought out a drink for Jean and said, "I think you can use this to steady your nerves."

"Well, you've got that right. Thanks, Duane."

Still on her knees, Jean took the cocktail and gulped down the fruity concoction. The intense sweetness of the fruit juices hid a double shot of vodka. It also covered the taste of a couple of Valiums that Duane stirred into the mix.

Jean looked at Duane and said, "OK what do you want me to do?"

"Let's start with some easy shots and see where it goes. Just lean over and take Lane's head in your hands. Give Lance a kiss and hold it."

Jean laughed, "It'll be the first time we kiss where he isn't groping me."

The flash of the camera made Jean realize that someone had also been taking pictures earlier when Lance and Duane used her body so freely.

"I'd like to review the photos before you show them to the Sandra."

"Sure Jean. I'll have them ready the day before the wedding. I can run them over before the wedding party dinner."

"Now how about straddling Lance and giving him a kiss."

Jean straddled Lance's body and tucked the back of her dress under her butt before sitting on his abdomen. The front of her dress flared over Lance's muscular chest. The pose made it anybody's guess what was happening under Jean's dress. She leaned over and kissed Lance's unresponsive lips.

Duane took a couple of pictures.

"You look great Jean, but these shots are so innocent that Sandra will just laugh it off."

Jean was well aware of the practice of taking embarrassing pictures of the groom. She had seen far worse at bachelor parties during her waitressing days in college.

Jean said, "Well for once I agree with you, but I'm not sure how far I want to go. I certainly will not do any nude shots."

Aaron said, "How about a shot with Jean on her back and Lance between her legs. She can keep her dress on, but Lance's naked butt will convince Sandra that her future husband is screwing a party girl."

Duane looked at Jean and said, "Please Jean, that would be perfect."

"Well OK, but it's the last pose."

Jean laid down on the floor beside Lance. She was careful to keep her dress covering her legs. Aaron had the big guard, Tyrell, place Lance on top of Jean. She cautiously spread her legs and raised her knees. The slit along her right thigh exposed her trim leg up to her hip. Her ass cheek was visible flattened against the thick carpet. Lance's naked body was separated from her pussy by only the thin material of her silky dress.

Duane took a couple of shots showing Jean's bare leg and Lance's naked ass.

Duane paused and said, "Can I make a small adjustment?"

Duane did not wait for an answer as he took Lance's inert hand and pushed it under the top of Jean's dress.

Jean squeaked, "Hey, What's the idea?"

Duane replied, "You know Lance. There is no way he'd screw a chick without groping her breasts. Don't worry. All you can see is his hand disappearing under your top."

Duane took a couple more shots and Jean thought they were done.

"OK, now get this corpse off of me."

Aaron said, "Hold on. The shots are pretty good, but somehow they are not convincing."

Duane said, "I thought the last one was perfect."

Aaron said, "Sandra knows all about Lance's long history of conquests. She also knows his sexual preferences in intimate detail. This pose is too much like a casual fling with the girl next door."

Jean said, "Too bad, Aaron. I'm still not doing any nude shots. It's bad enough with Lance's hand on my boob."

Aaron replied, "OK, OK, I understand no nudes. We just need something to convince Sandra that it's not posed. I have it. We can use a prop that shows Lance is up to his usual tricks."

Duane said, "What do you have in mind?"

Aaron picked up Lance and Duane's neckties from the floor.

"We keep the current pose, but we tie Jean's hands together around the leg of the couch. It will be classic Lance dominance of a woman. Sandra will flip."

Duane looked at Jean and said, "I agree that shot would get under Sandra's skin. Jean, what do you think? One more pose and we're done. Please, pretty please."

Jean wasn't a big fan of the bride to be. She remembered being tormented by Sandra and her popular friends throughout high school. She would like to see the look on Sandra's face when she saw a photo of her husband to be fucking a bound party girl.

Jean said, "OK, I'll try to give you my best damsel in distress facial expression."

Aaron clapped his hands and knelt next to Jean.

"I'll tie them loose since they are just a prop."

Aaron tied an end of the necktie to each of her wrists. Tyrell moved a couch close to Jean's head and lifted the corner. Aaron slipped the loop of the tie around the leg of the couch. Tyrell pulled the couch away stretching Jean's arms tight over her head. Jean realized her body was becoming aroused by the contact with Lance's beautiful naked body and the feeling of helplessness from being bound.

Jean was puzzled as Tyrell moved the other couch near her feet. Aaron tied the other necktie around one of her ankles.

"What are you doing? You just said the wrists."

Aaron said, "Uhm, artistic license? Relax, I don't think Sandra would be fooled for long by just tying up your arms."

Aaron pulled Jean's left leg straight out at an angle to her body and knotted the tie to the leg of the second couch. Jean's right knee was still bent with Lance lying between her legs. Her lean dancer's thigh was exposed by the slit. Jean contorted her face into her best imitation of a woman being raped. Duane took a shot from the right side before bending down and pulling her dress up so the slit went up above her hip.

Jean said, "OK, that's far enough. Just take your shot and untie me."

Duane said, "Great, I've wanted to untie you all night."

Duane knelt beside Jean and worked on the double knot of her spaghetti straps. Jean struggled against her bonds and began to panic when she realized the neckties were tied tight.