Jean Saves Her Brother's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it, Duane. Damn it, I said no nudity. We're done."

Duane laughed as he pulled the freed straps from around her neck. Tyrell helped Duane lift Lance off of Jean's chest while Duane skimmed her silky dress to her waist. Aaron grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it down to her bound foot.

Jean screamed for her brother, "Oh God, stop it! Robert, help!"

The guys standing around joined Duane and Aaron as they laughed at Jean's plight.

Duane said, "It seems that Robert cannot hold his liquor. He's stuck in the bathroom."

Aaron laughed, "Yean really stuck. We jammed pennies in the frame. You'd need a very large plumber's wrench to turn the door knob from the inside. I doubt he'll even try since he's sleeping like a baby with all the valium we slipped in his drink."

Jean struggled against her bonds. Aaron had tied them tight. She became aware that Lance's cock was no longer flaccid. Her struggles were making his erection grow. It was pressing against her moist slit. Jean screamed when Lance's eyes opened and the groom smiled. She screamed again when he raised his hips up and rubbed his erection along her wet slit.

Lance laughed, "Surprise!"

Jean shook her head from side to side, "No, no, no. Oh God, please, no."

Lance laughed, "Duane make sure you get some shots of my cock entering her pussy."

"Lance please, my husband..."

Lance brushed his erection along Jean's wet slit as he said, "Come on Jean, you know you want it. We both saw how your body responded in the back room. A few kisses and a light touch on your pussy and you came like a banshee. Hell, you went from zero to sixty faster than my Plymouth Barracuda. I bet you've been dreaming of this for years."

"Please Lance, we're trying to have a baby. I'm not on the pill."

"Well, what could be better. I've got the best genes in town. You can have your own little quarterback. If you don't want my baby, I know you're into women's liberation and know how to handle it."

Lance slowly slid his cock down to the entrance to Jean's vagina. The tip of his cock parted her engorged labia. Jean was aware of a camera flash just before Lance rapidly thrust deep into her core. His hands gripped her ass cheeks as she struggled to escape his invading cock. Repeatedly he pulled out slowly, paused and then jammed his hard cock into Jean's tender vagina.

"Please Lance, please stop. Please don't cum in me. Please take it out. Oh God no..."

Jean cried as she felt her body betray her. His leisurely pace had melted her resistance. Her hips were rising to meet Lance's thrusts. She moaned into his mouth as he plunged his tongue into hers. His endurance was amazing, but he was a well-conditioned athlete. It certainly helped that he had already cum once in Coleen's sweet pussy while Jean was hiding in the bathroom. She felt close to an orgasm when Lance's body went rigid and he shot a load of cum against her cervix. Jean screamed.

She looked at Lance in despair when he rolled off of her sweaty body. For years, she had fantasized about her interrupted assignation with Lance in the history classroom. This was not like the tender reveries that had accompanied her masturbation for so many years. Lance had used her and left her like some cheap fuck toy.

Jean shrieked when Duane grabbed her right leg and pushed it to her chest. He shoved his cock into her drenched pussy and fucked her with short, rapid strokes. Her body shook with his thrusts. The sharp smell of sex filled her nostrils. Duane didn't last long before he climaxed.

Duane rolled off and said, "Next."

Jean cried in despair as she saw Lance's friends lined up to take her. Four guys fucked her before she even had a mild orgasm. Even then it hadn't been intentional and only happened because one of the guys bite her sensitive nipple while he was sucking on her breasts.

Jean shivered when Tyrell bent down and tenderly brushed her sweaty hair from her face. Tyrell lifted the couch to free her hands and gently picked her up in his arms.

Jean whispered, "Thank you, Ty."

Tyrell laid her face down on the arm of the couch. Jean struggled when he fastened her still bound hands to a wooden decoration at the corner of the couch. Tyrell positioned Jean so that her hips were at the end of the armrest and her feet were on the floor. One of her feet was still tied to the leg of the couch. Cum from half a dozen men oozed from her distended vagina and ran down her quivering thighs.

Jean moaned when Tyrell grabbed her by her hips, "No Ty, please don't."

Jean bawled when Tyrell positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina. He grunted as he shoved his long black cock all of the way in with one push. Jean shrieked as his fat cock stretched her once tight pussy. Tyrell paused with his cock touching Jean's cervix before starting to slowly fuck my wife. His hand found her clit and he strummed it in rhythm with the thrusting of his cock. Jean moaned with the intense stimulation. Her body reacted to the waves of pleasure throbbing from her pussy. Her hips moved to meet Tyrell. The slapping sound of their sweaty bodies coming together filled the room. Jean whimpered and her body shook with an intense orgasm. Tyrell barely paused for her to finish before he resumed thrusting into Jean. His fingertips flew across her overstimulated clit as he picked up the pace.

Jean's eyes were closed tight as her body responded with one orgasm after another. She tried to imagine that it was her husband Steve fucking her fertile body. Her orgasms were coming closer and closer together and still the cock in her pussy kept hammering into her shaking body. She heard a familiar voice of a woman yammering in the throes of passion. She was shocked to realize it was her voice pleading for Tyrell to fuck her harder.

Jean's pleasant reverie was suddenly broken by a large cock slapping her face. Her eyes flew open to see that the largest and fattest cock in the room didn't belong to one of the big football players. It was the proud possession of the skinny excheerleader, Aaron.

"You can suck this while we're waiting for Tyrell to finish if he ever does."

Jean's mouth was hanging open as she panted for breath under Tyrell's ceaseless assault. Aaron shoved the head of his cock into Jean's mouth and grabbed the hair on the back of her head. His monstrous cock stretched her lips.

"Come on bitch, suck my cock."

All of the pleasure from Tyrell's administrations evaporated as Aaron shoved his dick into the back of Jean's throat. She gagged as he rocked his hips back and forth driving the tip his cock into Jean's straining mouth. She found it hard to breathe as Aaron's cock plugged the back of her throat.

Tyrell gave a bellow as his body shuddered. He held his cock deep in Jean's womb as he shot his seed against Jean's cervix. She felt her vagina clench hard over and over on Tyrell's cock. It was if her body was trying to milk every drop of his potent semen.

Tyrell's limp cock slid of Jean's spasming vagina and more cum ran down Jean's legs. She felt several hands on her waist and heard a minor scuffle.

Aaron cursed, "Out of the way asshole. It's my turn."

Aaron moved around behind Jean's trembling hips and said, "Damn, your cunt is a fucking mess."

Aaron scooped a mass of cum from one of Jean's thighs and poured it into her mouth. What didn't go into her mouth, he spread across her lips and cheeks. He caught another glob from Jean's other thigh and held it to her mouth.

Aaron laughed in admiration of his humor. "Drink up, bitch. You need your protein. You may as well swallow these little guys that didn't manage to find one of your eggs."

Aaron took another look at Jean's gaping vagina. "Fuck Jean, I knew you carried the flag pole in your snatch for marching band. Good thing because otherwise you'd need years of preparation for my dick."

Aaron rubbed the tip of his cock up and down Jean's dripping slit and paused with it at the entrance to her vagina.

Jean pleaded, "Aaron, please don't. You'll rip me in two. Oh God, noooo..."

Aaron shoved hard and lodged a couple of inches of his massive cock in Jean's straining pussy.

"Aaron, please stop. It's too much. I can't take it. Please, Aaron, please, please..."

Aaron laughed again and pushed another couple of inches into Jean's vagina. "I love it when a woman begs for more."

Aaron's hands held Jean in place as she struggled against his huge erection. Her efforts only seemed to stimulate his buried cock further. Aaron pulled back to the entrance of Jean's vagina and then pushed forward hard. He managed to lodge another couple of inches in her pussy. He was now deeper than most men had ever gone, but he had almost as much to go. He pulled back again. His fat cock dragged on her inner lips. He paused again.

"No, please stop. No, no, noooo... Ahhh!"

Aaron shoved forward hard. He was determined to bury all of his cock in the girl who had rejected his advances in high school. The fucking bitch had never laughed at his jokes about the flag pole. Hell, did she want him to beg for a date?

Jean was panting hard from the strain. Her protests were reduced to incoherent yammering. She screamed when Aaron pushed forward and completely buried his cock. His pubic hair pressed against hers and his balls bounced against her ass. Aaron had watched Tyrell's performance and his fingers found Jean's clit. He caressed her sensitive nub as he slowly fucked his massive erection into Jean. He sped up his thrusts a little when he felt her vagina clench around his cock. Jean's body was shaking from one intense orgasm after another as well as the hard pounding from Aaron.

What was once pain melted into intense pleasure. Jean's hips began to rise to meet Aaron's hammering of her womb.

Aaron laughed and said, "That's it, bitch. You love it. No woman can ever get enough of my cock."

Jean yelled, "Fuck you, Aaron. Stop playing around and fuck me. Fuck me hard, you nutless bastard."

Aaron responded by slamming his cock into Jean. Every thrust caused Jean to grunt. Sweat was flying from Jean's hair as she shook her head from side to side. The smell of cum and hot, sweaty bodies filled the room. Aaron's endurance was phenomenal but eventually his large nuts contracted and he shot an enormous load of semen into her womb.

Jean's labored breathing was coming in deep gasps. For awhile she thought she might have passed out. Aaron's flaccid cock slithered out of Jean's oozing vagina. Two more guys used my wife before Lance announced it was his turn again.

Lance said, "Jean, you seem to be enjoying this so much, we need to let you participate more actively. I assume you're still a big fan of women's liberation so I'm going to let you be on top."

Duane helped Lance untie Jean from the couch. He lay flat on the floor and Duane held Jean so that she was straddling Lance.

Lance held his erection pointing upward and looked at Jean. "I know you've wanted my cock for years. All you have to do is lower your pussy onto my cock and hump away to your heart's content."

Jean stared at Lance with lust burning her body and mind. She knew this was wrong, but she had lost control. Oh, how she was lost.

Jean rose up on her knees and positioned her pussy above Lance's cock.

"Fuck you, you bastard. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck me!"

Jean shoved her hips against Lance and his cock slipped completely into her soggy pussy. A long groan escaped her lips. Her hands pushed against his muscular chest and she raised her hips. Again she dropped down taking his cock completely into her core.

Lance found her clit and pulled it from its hood. He rolled the sensitive nub between his fingers and tugged. Jean screamed as she thrust down on his cock again and again. Lance pulled on her clit every time she rose above him. Her breasts bounced with her vigorous fucking against Lance's hard cock.

Jean repeated the same words over and over, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you ..."

Jean orgasmed hard. She couldn't believe she had any more in her, but her anger at Lance drove her on and on.

Lance rose up and put his arms around her shoulders. He pulled her chest down to his and his tongue plunged into her mouth. His fingers kept tweaking her clit as he held her firm. Jean's hips did not stop thrusting against Lance's cock. Jean whimpered when a strange hand grasped her hip. An oily finger pushed against her ass before plunging into her back channel. Jean shrieked and struggled against Lance's firm grasp. The finger rotated around before being withdrawn. She felt more oil pour down between her ass cheeks. The finger returned to her virgin ass.

"No please don't. No, no, no..."

The finger withdrew and the hand on her hip gripped her tighter. Something larger than the finger pressed against her ass. Someone grunted and their cock shoved inside her.

Lance said, "Way to go, Duane. Now let's ride this bitch hard."

At first the two best friends were uncoordinated, but they had worked together for years. This was certainly not the first trio for them. It was certainly the first time for Jean.

Lance and Duane used their hands on Jean's hips to guide their thrusts. Lance still had Jean's clit between his fingers. He rolled her sensitive organ between his fingers and Jean screamed as the most intense orgasm of her life overwhelmed her senses. Jean was blubbering as one orgasm after another shook her body and brain. It felt like she had been orgasming for an eternity.

Jean woke up with Coleen wiping her face with a wet washcloth. Jean moaned. Every muscle in her body was sore. Her brain was hammering with a wicked hangover.

Coleen said, "Damn girl. It looks like you were ridden hard and put away wet. I hope you had as much fun as the guys. They are all gone but they left a note and a humongous tip in an envelope."

Jean only managed a low moan. Coleen helped Jean to the bedroom. There was an attached bathroom and Coleen helped her to shower. Coleen helped Jean into her party dress and brushed her stringy hair. They were interrupted by pounding from the bathroom next to the party room.

Coleen returned in a couple of minutes with Robert. He was rubbing his head.

"Damn, I have a horrible headache. I have no idea how the party ended. Were the guys happy with the party?"

Coleen went out and found the envelope. Robert read the note.

"Wow, they gave us top marks. The note says I did a great job on the food and drinks. It also says that the party girls were the absolute best. They liked the two of you way better than a stripper."

Coleen laughed, "Well I was dancing in my panties on the coffee table. I'm glad they thought we were better than a stripper."

Robert said, "I couldn't have done it without you two. You've saved my ass. I going to let you two split the tip on top of what I agreed to pay you. I already made my profit."

Epilogue

When I got back from the trip a couple of days after the party, I was exhausted. Jean complained that she wasn't well. She thought maybe she had caught my illness. It was over a week before we both felt well enough for sex. I knew something was wrong because my wife seemed afraid and startled easily. She was depressed and lethargic. When I finally managed to corner her brother, Robert told me how he had hired Jean and Coleen for a bachelor party. He said it was a typical party and the customer went away happy. He claimed he hadn't seen anything to cause Jean's anger. He did mention that Coleen had performed some dances with nothing on but her panties. He said Jean was fully dressed the whole time.

After I had talked to Coleen, I was sure that she was hiding something. I was concerned enough to pursue my investigation further. After I had forced Duane to talk, I was in a murderous rage. Even worse, Duane talked about the party with pride. He laughed in my face when I said I was going to kill Lance. Duane said that he and Lance were untouchable. There wasn't a judge or prosecutor in town that was not a family friend. Since somehow Jean didn't get pregnant, there was no evidence of any wrong-doing. Despite his promise to Jean, Duane had not shown her the photographs before he gave them to Sandra. Without the photographs or a witness, I had no way to press charges.

Lance and Duane were sons of the town elite. It was their destiny to take over the reins of the town from their parents. The last time someone had crossed one of these privileged members of society, their business had been ruined and their name tarnished forever. It was all I could do to resist my urge to beat the pulp out of Duane.

I had simmered for several days before I decided I had to talk to Jean about the party. After a good meal and a fair amount of wine to build my courage, I told Jean I knew about what had happened to her at the party. Jean was terrified as I told her what I had learned. I held Jean tight as she cried uncontrollably. Her body was wracked with her sobs. The guilt she felt came pouring out.

"Please Steve, please forgive me. I wanted to die."

"Jean, I cannot forgive you since you did nothing wrong and I love you intensely. Please Jean, I beg you to let me help you through this. I want us to be together forever."

They say revenge is best served cold. My anger turned to ice in my veins. I had a lot of friends in graduate school. We moved in a different world from the townies and were invisible to them. Hell, those clowns didn't even know what I looked like. I showed pictures of Lance and Duane to my friends and waited. Soon I was getting sporadic reports of their activities. It was nearly six months later that I hit a jackpot. A friend of mine had bought a farm several miles outside of Ithaca. He reported that Duane and Lance had recently become regular customers at a country bar.

I met my friend at the bar. I had borrowed an infrared camera from a physics graduate student. I took some pictures in the dim bar as the two long-time friends hustled some of the local girls. I even managed to catch a shot of Lance purchasing a baggie of white powder from the bartender. Lance and Duane escorted the young girls to the attached motel. They might just as well have left the curtains open. I took a couple of rolls of film with the infrared camera. I got pictures of them snorting lines of cocaine, dancing with the girls, stripping off their clothes and taking them to bed.

Fortunately, the motel was in the countryside. It was under the jurisdiction of the NY State Troopers. I didn't trust the Ithaca police because of possible influence from the social elite. However, the NY State Troopers have a stellar reputation. I called in a tip and waited. Several cars arrived and the troopers raided the bar as well as the motel room. I got some shots of Lance and Duane doing the perp walk. They got charged with possession of nearly half an ounce of cocaine. Even better, the girls were underage and one of them was the daughter of a Trooper. Lance and Duane's dads had to call in a lot of favors to protect their sons from a felony, thereby saving their careers. They ended up with a plea bargain to a misdemeanor and year in jail. Of course, they were out in three months.

The best part was sending an envelope with the photographs to Lance's wife and his parents. I was surprised that Sandra did not leave him but then she probably already knew what an asshole she had married. I sent copies to Duane's fiancee and parents for good measure. Duane's fiancee broke off their relationship.

Shortly after that we moved to San Franciso. We didn't even return when Coleen invited us to her wedding with Josh.

Neither Jean nor I will ever be the same. All I can do is hold her when a bad dream reminds her of the terror of that night. Thankfully, we have a strong bond and hold no secrets. To this day, I pray that I can protect my two daughters from the sick predators in this world.