All Comments on 'Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 04'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
A well written story but its missing sonething.

For all your effort it lacks realism.

Defence attorneys dont care about guilt or innocence, they care about money. Everyone is entitled to legal defence, because we are presumed innocent, so why would a defence attorney decline a case? It made no sense.

As well her “rape” was a turn on for her. Sorry, but rape, real rape isnt a turn on. It hurts, deeply, it scars and traumatizes the victim in a way physical assault doesn't and you made it seem like it’s the best sex ever.

You have out a lot of effort into your story and as I said, it is well written but it’s candy. Good for a dnack but wont fill you up.

MisGMisGabout 6 years ago
Come on

look, this is just a story and a well written one at that, you need to remember men don't fly and pigs don't talk but both movies made a lot of money and people enjoyed them, so relax and enjoy or just move on, there is such a thing as literary licenses and most on here that write for this site do it for enjoyment even if some of it is terrible and not worth the bother but the last time I checked none of us are being paid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....