Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two male prisoners yelled out suggestions of what they would like to do to me. "Nice ass for a white girl. I'd sure like to rub my dick between those white cheeks.

The four women yelled back at the men, but this only encouraged their mockery. Afterwards, I walked over and sat on the bench next to the jittery woman.

She glanced at me and said, "I've done time in Graterford before. It's hell on Earth."

"I didn't know they had women in Graterford. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to prison."

The big black woman said, "I wouldn't bet on that, sweetie. I saw the way Jake looked at you. He's already thinking about making you his bitch. He'll do whatever it takes to make sure the smuggling charge sticks. Once you're inside Graterford, the guards will force you to cooperate. If you don't do what they want, they'll stick you in solitary until you behave. I don't know why they call it solitary since you'll get regular visits from the guards."

I shook my head and said, "Why would they let male guards near the women prisoners?"

The big black woman said, "They don't have enough women guards because of the difficult physical, so most of the work in the woman's section is performed by men. The warden gives them free reign. Each of the guards has his own haram."

The jittery woman said, "Graterford can be worse than hell if you don't cooperate."

The big black woman shook with laughter. "Oh yeah, cooperate is such a nice word for it. Isn't that right Belinda?"

The jittery woman replied, "I was working part-time in a fast food restaurant and needed money for medicine. I tried running heroin for a friend but got caught my first time. I was sentenced to five years, but I got out in three because I cooperated. The guards got me pregnant three times. I had two babies in Graterford and one after I got out. If you have a baby in prison, they don't let you keep them. I didn't even get to hold my babies before they sent them out for adoption. They get a pretty penny for every baby they provide."

I listened in horror to her story. Women's rights were the reason I went to law school. There was nothing I wanted more than to help oppressed women. Getting David free from death row wasn't nearly as important to me, especially since I was far from convinced of his innocence.

I said, "Oh God, Belinda, why did you ever come back to Graterford?"

"When you get out of prison, you have a felony record, and no one will give you a job. I went to work running heroin for my friend again, but he got caught and was sent to Graterford. I came here to visit him today, but their damn machine caught me. I don't know if I can survive more time in this hell."

#

Over the next couple of hours, Jake brought more women and men to the holding cells. I think I fell asleep for an hour or more. I woke up feeling hungry when Coretta and Jake began taking people from the holding cell for additional processing.

When it was my turn, Jake said, "Take the lawyer to B."

Coretta took me out of the holding cell and led me with a firm grip on my upper arm. We left the holding area through a door that led deeper into the prison. We passed a room with an open door labeled "Interrogation Room C" that was filled with broken furniture. The next room was B. Coretta unlocked the door while a large male guard glared at me from an open doorway, two doors down from B.

The interrogation room was bare except for a small metal table bolted to the floor in the middle of the room. Two chairs were also secured to the floor at opposite ends of the table. An empty cardboard box sat on the table. Four-foot-high mirrors ran along both walls of the room. There was a clock on the wall opposite the door covered by a wire mesh screen. Mounted above the clock was a white box with an ominous red light inside a round black hole. Of course, this room was colder than the holding cell. It was so cold I could see my breath.

Coretta looked at her clipboard and said, "You're here to visit David Brown. That bloodthirsty fucker pretends to be a crazy imbecile, but he's just trying to avoid the electric chair. I can't tell you how happy I am they reinstated the death penalty. I hope he's one of the first ones to fry for what he did to that poor girl."

"What if you have the wrong person? Whoever killed Inesa deserves to be executed, but killing the wrong person isn't going to help anyone."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure we have the right person. David has a notebook, and he loves to draw women naked. One time, we took away his notebook, and I saw his drawing of me tied naked to a bed. I'm sure he'd like to cut me in two just like the rest of his women victims. I know they only convicted him of the one murder, but there were more, maybe a lot more victims."

I thought about decoding David's last notebook. With any luck, it would lead us to the real killer. "What happened to the notebook?"

"The damn shrink made us give the book back so David could continue writing in it. The shrink plans on examining it as part of the psych evaluation he is starting tomorrow."

"How long will the psych evaluation last?"

"I've never heard of one taking less than a couple of weeks. This one may take longer because of the notoriety of the crime."

"Then I have to see him today. I want to be finished with law school by the time he gets back to Graterford. Could we please hurry."

"That monster is one of our most dangerous prisoner. We have to be extra careful with his visitors. I certainly don't want to find out you smuggled in box cutters. Every time I see that little shit, I have trouble sleeping. Have you seen photographs of that young girl tied to a bloody bed? That fucker almost cut her in half with his box cutters."

Coretta continued, "Now take off all of your clothes and place them in the box. I mean everything including underwear, watches, rings, earrings, everything. After we inspect your clothes, we'll be back to search your body for contraband."

"I don't want to be searched. I want to leave now. You're making a mistake."

"Sweetheart, you are suspected of smuggling banned items into a state prison. That is a felony. You don't get to just walk away."

"I want to talk to my lawyer."

"If we wait for your lawyer to arrive, you might get rid of evidence or even worse a bag of heroin might break inside of you. That is not going to happen on my watch. Calling a lawyer won't help anyway since you signed away your rights when you entered Graterford."

"What kind of search are you talking about? Who's going to do it?"

"I'll do a strip search. Now stop wasting my time and get those damn clothes off or I'll call Jake to help me take them off."

I was crying as I took off all my clothes and folded them before placing them in the box.

Coretta took the box and said, "I'll be back when I'm done with a couple of other suspects."

I watched her leave in disbelief. She had left me naked in a frigid room. I stared at myself in the mirror. I saw a scared woman looking back at me. My nipples were hard from the freezing air. My bleach blond ponytail contrasted with my dark eyebrows and the scraggly patch of jet black pubic hair above my pussy.

I startled when I heard a chair screech across a floor. I thought I heard faint voices behind the mirror. I wondered if Coretta was searching some other poor woman in room A. When I started shivering, I hugged my chest for warmth and began pacing the room. I tried doing jumping jacks in front of the mirror and tried not to laugh at myself as I watched the reflection of my generous breasts bouncing up and down.

I have no idea how long it was before Coretta returned. Jake was right behind her, and he grinned as his eyes ran over my shivering and all too naked body. I squeaked out a protest and backed into the corner as far from Jake as possible. I tried to cover myself with my hands. I thought I heard laughter from the room next door.

I watched in horror as Coretta set a box of gloves, a tube of KY jelly and her clipboard on the table. "I thought you were doing the search?"

"I am doing the search, but protocol specifies there must be two officers present to prevent abuse. There aren't any other women officers available right now. If you'd prefer to wait for one to become available tomorrow, we can come back. Of course, you'll miss your appointment with David, and we'll still do the search."

"Can he at least turn his back?"

"I'm afraid not. Jake must make sure I don't do anything inappropriate. Besides he is up for recertification. I'm the official training specialist at Graterford, and I have to brief him on all of the updates to the strip search procedure."

"You're using me to train Jake? You can't do that. I have a right to privacy."

"Actually, you don't. You are suspected of a felony. Furthermore, when you signed the Graterford visitor form, you gave us all the permission we need. Since you failed the initial screening, we are required to perform a cavity search. We are also allowed to use you to perform certification training for any guard who needs it. So, we can do this now, or you can wait for a female guard tomorrow. What is your choice?"

The big black guard was leaning against the metal door. Jake's grin suggested he was amused at my futile protests.

Jake said, "Girl, just do it."

My cheeks were wet with my tears. I stifled a sob and nodded.

Coretta said, "Glad you decided to listen to reason. Now come over here and stand next to the table."

I did as I was instructed and stood facing one of the mirrors. Coretta pulled on a pair of latex gloves before patting my hair.

"Jake, I always start at the top of the suspect and work down. It also helps them to adjust to having their personal space invaded. Be careful with the hair. One woman had a hypodermic needle hidden in her afro. I got pricked and spent several scary weeks praying I hadn't been infected with some deadly disease."

When Coretta finished with my hair, Jake snapped on a pair of gloves and repeated the process.

"Next I inspect their mouth. I've had people talk plain as day while keeping a baggy of heroin hidden in their cheek. OK, Jean open wide."

I opened my mouth, and Coretta stuck her big latex covered finger inside. It tasted foul. She ran her finger around the inside of my cheeks and checked under my tongue. I gagged when she pressed down on my tongue. Jake's fingers were even larger. I retched when his finger touched the back of my throat. More tears came to my eyes. It took a minute for me to regain my composure.

Coretta continued, "Now pay attention, Jake. This is a new part of the process. A prison in Kentucky reported that a woman tried smuggling in bags of heroin by hiding them in her breasts. She had breast enlargement surgery, but instead of silicone gel implants, they used bags filled with heroin. Once she was in the visitors' area, she used a razor blade to slice open her breasts. She didn't count on the profuse bleeding. She and the doctor are serving time, but we need to be vigilant. We need to make sure there is no evidence of incisions. We also need to feel the breasts to make sure they are real."

I stared at the big woman in disbelief.

My look must have concerned Coretta. She said, "Jake stand behind her and grab her waist. You need to keep her still."

She grabbed one of my cold hard nipples. I shrieked in pain and tried to escape Jake's grasp. Coretta lifted my breast by my tender nipple and searched under my breast for any incisions. She took her other hand and kneaded my breast like it was a hunk of dough while twisting my nipple with her other hand. The whole time Coretta was careful not to block my view of my tormented breasts in the mirror.

"This one is clear."

She repeated the process with my other breast. When she was satisfied, she replaced Jake's hands on my waist with her and said, "OK, Jake, it's your turn."

Jake lifted my breast to check for incisions. I moaned, "Oh God, no."

Jake was gentle, but he took his time inspecting my breasts.

Coretta said, "Now we get serious. The wand indicated something metal around your crotch. We're going to find out what triggered the metal detector. Jean, turn around and face the table. Now, bend over and rest your upper body on the table."

I followed her instructions, but the metal table was freezing and stung my breasts. I tried to get up, but a big hand on my neck kept me from rising. I could see everything she was doing reflected in the mirror in front of me. I could even see my naked ass reflected in the mirror behind me. I was already chilled from waiting around naked in the cold room, and I started shivering harder. Someone nudged my feet far apart. My legs were trembling as much from fright as from the cold.

"Please, it's too cold. Please let me up."

"You need to relax, princess. Take long deep breaths. I'm just doing my job. I don't want to hurt you. We'll be done soon enough, but if you are lying, you will be spending at least three to five years in prison. Now spread those legs more."

I shrieked when I felt something cold and greasy touch my pussy. Her massive gloved finger pressed into my vagina. My body was restrained by Jake's big hand holding my waist and another clutching my neck. I screamed as Coretta worked one of her massive fingers deep into my vagina. I jerked when her finger pressed against my cervix. I felt her finger corkscrew around deep in my vagina.

"Oh God, please stop."

Coretta said, "I've found something Jake. This bitch has a string coming out of her cervix. I've never heard of anyone doing it, but I bet she has contraband hidden in her uterus. If she has box cutters in there, I'm going to go postal on her. That shit David would just love to slice one of us woman guards open. We need to pull out whatever she had hidden. My fingers are too big to grab the string, and yours are even bigger. Do you know anyone with long skinny fingers?"

"Well, there's John the virgin."

I heard Coretta laugh. "You mean John, the idiot? Christ, I saw his review. That stupid fucker has an IQ of 68. He would never have been hired if his uncle wasn't the warden. Is he really a virgin?"

"Yeah, but he has the longest and skinniest fingers I have ever seen. Honest to God, he has a pecker to match. He's still a virgin at 32 because no woman wants an idiot with a long skinny dick anywhere near them."

"Well, it's worth a try. Can you go get John? I'd rather not try poking around with needle nose pliers."

I turned my head around and looked at Coretta over my shoulder. I tried my best to explain the string, "The string is attached to a copper IUD. It must have been what set off your metal detector, but it's nothing to worry about. It's a new type of birth control. You must have a doctor on staff who can confirm what I'm saying. Please don't try to remove it. My doctor said only another gynecologist should remove it."

Coretta stared at me before breaking into a laugh, "Now, I've heard everything. Maybe you should just shut up while I see what you're hiding in your skinny, white ass."

Coretta grabbed my neck and pressed my torso back onto the cold metal table. She applied more cold lubricant to my ass and pressed her fat finger against my anus. I squealed and clenched my ass tight. She worked her finger around trying to shove it past my tight sphincter.

"Damn it, you fucking honky bitch, just relax!"

Again, I heard faint laughter from next door. Coretta let go of my neck and pushed her hand against my mound. I screamed when her fingers squashed my clitoris. I rose up on the balls of my feet to escape the assault from her massive hands. The change in angle allowed Coretta's finger to drive deep into my ass. I grunted as her finger reached the depths of my ass. She moved to one side of me and worked her huge finger around inside my core searching for contraband. She used her other hand to grasp my clitoris and began jerking it in time with the finger thrusting into my ass.

"Oh God, please stop. Please, I'm not smuggling anything. Let go of my clit!"

Coretta leaned down and whispered in my ear, "This is what we do to women visitors who we catch smuggling in drugs or weapons. Maybe some time in prison will teach you a lesson. What I'm doing is nothing compared to what will happen to your skinny, white body in prison. Between the guards and the other prisoners, you will be walking funny the whole time."

I tried to rise, and the big guard pinched my clit. I screamed and collapsed back onto the metal table. I was terrified she would rip my clit off. My body was shaking, and I felt myself losing control. Somehow, my body was reacting to the intense stimulation. Oh God, I was getting close to an orgasm.

The door opened, and I heard Jake say, "Lucky for us, John was in the break room next door, so I didn't have to chase around looking for him."

I twisted my head to see Jake and a tall skinny white guard. I screamed, "Jake, she's gone crazy. Please help me. Oh God, I can't take anymore. Please stop her."

Jake ignored my plea and turned to the new guard, "John, it looks like Coretta is following the standard procedure for a cavity search. Make sure you pay close attention. It won't hurt to get you certified for contraband searches. I'm sure your uncle would be happy if you learned some useful skills."

I wailed as Coretta's fingers forced me over the edge. Jake grabbed my neck and held me down as my body bucked. My nipples burned from contact with the cold steel table. Coretta wiggled my poor clit and pumped her fat finger into my ass. My empty vagina spasmed as Coretta drove me to an embarrassing orgasm. Despite biting my lip, I groaned over and over. Coretta pulled her finger from my ass and released my clit. She left my quivering body resting on the metal table. My ragged breath came in short gasps.

"I didn't find anything in her ass. It's free of contraband unless she used a rod to shove something deep. Jake, before we ask John to pull on the string, maybe you'd like to finish your certification. As I recall, the last thing you did was to check her breasts."

Jake said, "It's been a crazy day. I'd like to finish the certification before things get any worse."

Jake pulled a pair of latex gloves out of the box. He held the box up to show Coretta it was now empty.

Coretta said, "Shit, that was the last box. Last month we were short on lube and had plenty of gloves. This month we have tons of lube and no gloves. I guess we'll have to have John pull out the string barehanded. It might be easier that way, anyhow."

I looked at Jake and pleaded, "Please don't."

He smiled and said, "I'm sorry, but you came to Graterford voluntarily. When you entered the prison, you signed away your rights. I hope you are right about something innocent setting off the alarm, but so far, we have found contraband in every woman who triggered the alarm. You seem nice, but you wouldn't be the first militant feminist who's tried to smuggle in contraband. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and be gentle if you cooperate. Do we have a deal?"

My eyes were tearing up, and my mouth quivered as I mumbled, "Yes."

Jake grabbed my waist with two big hands and easily lifted me onto the steel table. He laid me on my back and grasped my ankles. He placed my feet onto the edge of the table and guided my hands to my ankles.

He said, "It will be less painful if you hold your legs apart to give me access. I'm sorry my fingers are bigger than Coretta's. I'll try not to hurt you, but I need your help. Are you going to cooperate?"

I was in a daze, but for some reason I trusted Jake. I nodded my head.

"OK, then please spread your legs wide. Come on now, wider. That's a good girl. It will all be over soon."