Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was standing to one side, and I could see my wide-open pussy in the mirror. My pussy and thighs were glistening from the juices Coretta had milked out of my vagina. My labia were swollen, and my inner lips were flowering. I stared at Jake's massive hand as he squeezed some cold lube onto the top of my slit. He applied more lube to his middle finger before dragging the tip of his finger up and down my slit. I jerked when his finger brushed over my tender clit. After a few passes up and down my slit, his finger paused at the opening to my vagina.

Jake stared into my teary eyes and asked, "Ready?"

My body was shaking and sweaty despite the chill from the table. I whimpered, "Please don't."

"I'm trying to be nice. Just take a deep breath, and I'll be gentle. Now here goes, one, two, three..."

I forgot to take a breath, but Jake pressed his finger into my vagina anyway. His finger made Coretta's feel like a young child's finger. My legs shook as the big black guard worked his fat finger into the depths of my vagina. I closed my eyes and cried out.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..."

I felt his knuckles press against my mound. Jake paused for a moment before twisting his finger around in my tight pussy.

"Coretta, I can feel the string. It runs right up into her cervix. I've never felt anything like it. We have to pull it out."

Jake pressed his free hand against my stomach and tried to drag the string out of my vagina.

"Oh God, please stop. You're hurting me."

Coretta said, "Jake just finish your inspection. Check out her ass and let's see if John can get the string."

My vagina spasmed as Jake pulled out his finger. My relief was short lived. I felt Jake apply lube to my asshole and press his finger against my tight sphincter. I arched my back and struggled to get away from his invading finger.

Coretta shouted, "John help me hold her. Push down on her shoulder."

My body was shaking from the strain. I heard myself whimpering. Coretta grabbed my nipple and twisted. I screamed, and my resistance faded. Jake's finger plunged into my ass and drove all the ways home. He twisted his finger around for a moment.

Jake said, "I don't feel anything in her ass either. Guess we can let John see if he can pull out whatever she's hiding in her uterus."

Jake removed his finger and pulled off his gloves. He tossed them into a waste can along with the ones Coretta had discarded. I started to slump back down onto the table. Cruel hands grabbed my upper arms and pulled up until I was squatting on the table top.

Jake said, "It will be easier if you stay still."

I pleaded with the sympathetic male guard. "Please, it's a birth control device. I just had it put in last week. Only a doctor is supposed to remove it. You can check with any doctor. You must have one on staff."

Jake looked at Coretta and said, "The doctor is off today, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's off. The closest thing we have to a doctor is the pharmacist, and I'm not going to waste his time until we see what she has hidden in her pussy. Come here, John. I need you to stick your thumb and forefinger into her vagina and pull on the string."

John stood there with a puzzled look. I could see his eyes searching my body. His pants had a bulge, and I had seen him rubbing himself while Jake rummaged around in my ass.

Coretta said, "Come on, John, we don't have all day."

John snapped out of his trance and said, "I'm sorry. I've never seen a naked girl. I don't know what to do."

Coretta groaned, "Oh for Christ's sake."

Coretta took John's hand and pulled it to my slit. She dragged his fingers up and down my moist pussy.

"OK, John, this is her pussy. At the top of her slit is her clit. If you touch it, she will get very excited. If you rub it gently, she will become very happy. It's the best way to please a woman. God really screwed up when he designed a woman's pussy. The clit is too far away from her vagina. Fucking a woman won't give her an orgasm. You have to use your fingers or mouth on her clit."

My body jerked as Coretta drew the skinny guard's long fingertips back and forth over my clit. Jake's firm grip on my upper arms kept me from collapsing.

"Oh God, please don't. You can't do that. Oh God, please..."

Coretta laughed and forgot she was in a rush. She was enjoying my torment. She took John's other hand and placed it on my breast.

"Squeeze her tit gently, John. It's so nice and soft. You can suck it if you want."

John leaned over and sucked my hard nipple into his mouth. His tongue flicked across my breast as he suckled like a newborn baby. I heard faint cheering. My body was shaking again. I was gasping for breath. Coretta was no longer guiding John's fingers as he stroked my clit with growing enthusiasm.

I screamed as my body betrayed me. John continued to rub my pussy as I orgasmed hard. Coretta had to pull his hand away from my shuddering body to get him to stop.

Coretta laughed, "Nice work, John. She really enjoyed that. Now, maybe she won't hate you when you reach inside her vagina and pull on the string."

Coretta laughed again when she realized John was staring at her blankly. She grabbed his hand again and pulled his fingers back to my slit. She started at my sensitive clit and slid them down toward my vagina.

"OK, John, if you run your fingers down her slit you will come to a hole. It's nice and wet now that you got her excited."

Coretta pushed John's fingertip into my vagina up to the first knuckle.

"If you go too far down her slit, you'll find her asshole."

I jumped as Coretta slid John's fingers out of my vagina and down to my anus. I squirmed in Jake's powerful grip as John's fingers pressed against my tormented ass.

Coretta said, "John, do you know where her vagina is now?"

"I think so."

Coretta held up her thumb and forefinger and pressed them together, "OK, good. I need you to push both your thumb and finger into her vagina. You'll have to go in deep. See if you can grasp the string and pull it out."

"Oh God, please don't. He'll rip me apart."

Coretta said, "Go on, John. We must do it. If she has drugs hidden inside of her, she could die if the bag breaks. You won't want her to die would you."

John shook his head. "No, she's pretty. I don't want her to die."

John knelt in front of me and stared up at my moist pussy. He used his left hand to spread my pussy lips wider. I whimpered when John shoved his long skinny fingers into my vagina. I started crying as they got deeper.

"Please don't. Oh God, no, no, no..."

His skinny fingers were stretching my tight pussy. The pain was getting intense. I tried to struggle, but John's fingers slid even deeper. Jake held my biceps and pressed my back against his chest. Jake and Coretta both had a hand on one of my knees spreading me wide open.

"John, please stop. You're hurting me. She can't make you do this. Please..."

John grunted and said, "I found the string. I got it. I got it. I'm going to save the pretty lady."

Coretta said, "John, be gentle. Pull the string slowly."

I could feel the string tugging on the IUD in my uterus. I screamed and rolled my hips up to escape the pain. Then the sensation was gone. I felt the IUD slide out of my spasming vagina. John held up the IUD by the string. The device consisted of a plastic T-shaped frame. The cross piece was only an inch and a quarter across. The base was nearly an inch and a half long and was wrapped with a coil of copper. The nylon string was tied to the bottom of the base.

I had a fleeting thought that now I would have to make Niles wear a condom when we had sex tonight. I was at the peak of fertility in my cycle, and I didn't need an unplanned pregnancy to screw up my life more than it already was. I still planned to surprise him with the sexy black pants. Then the seriousness of the situation hit me. I slumped down onto the cold table and curled up in a fetal position. My hands were pressed against my pussy. I was so cold and tired. I just wanted to be home in a nice warm bed.

Coretta took the IUD from John and said, "Well, I'll be damned. I've never seen anything like it. One thing I know for sure is that it isn't any damn birth control thing. What do you think it is, Jake?"

Jake took the IUD from Coretta and held it up to the light.

"I don't know what it is supposed to be, but you could unwind the wire and make a garrote. You all know my best friend was killed last week by a fucking skiv smuggled in by a visitor. Damn lifer stuck James in the jugular and laughed while he bled out. I can't believe this fucking bitch lawyer has been lying to us all along. This thing is definitely contraband, and we've got her dead to rights. She fooled me with her sweet face and good girl act. I feel like a fucking idiot."

Jake continued talking while he dropped the IUD into a clear plastic evidence bag and signed it. I was in a daze when he read me my rights and told me I was under arrest.

After reading my rights, Jake said, "Can you believe this bitch threw away a life of luxury for a sadistic killer."

Jake's remark made me realize the gravity of my situation. I saw my law career spinning down the toilet. I couldn't imagine spending the next three or more years of my life in a hell hole like Graterford.

I shouted over Jakes' ranting, "Please, it's just an IUD. It really is for birth control. You said you had a pharmacist. Just do your job and ask him."

Jake turned to me in rage and said, "Don't go telling us how to do our jobs. We caught you red handed on a felony smuggling charge. If David Brown got ahold of this thing and killed a guard, you would be looking at murder one. We're lucky we found this before another one of my friends ended up dead. I think we're doing our job just fine, thank you, bitch."

Now it was Coretta's turn to be the good cop. Maybe she sympathized with me as a woman.

She said, "Well, it wouldn't hurt to check with the pharmacist. Wait here while I show it to him. Make sure John stays with you. Now that we have the evidence, we need two people with her at all times. She might harm herself. Do you think you can keep this princess under observation for fifteen or twenty minutes? Maybe you could use the time to teach John how to do a basic cavity search?"

"OK, Coretta take your time."

I watched in horror as Coretta grabbed the evidence bag and headed for the door. I was frightened what Jake might do in anger.

I cried, "Coretta, please don't leave me with these men."

Coretta opened the door and turned to look at me. "Don't get your panties in a knot. I'll be back soon enough."

The door slammed behind her. Her comment made me painfully aware that I wasn't wearing panties. I was cold, naked, and alone with two strange men. Jake who had earlier been angry at the world was now furious with me. He dragged me over to one of the chairs and pushed me down. Jake pulled out some cable ties. He wrapped one around each of my wrists. He threaded the third one through the loops around my wrists. I was now handcuffed. Jake sat in the other chair and leaned forward.

"OK, Jean, this is your first time at Graterford prison. As best I know, you've never met David. Someone must have told you to smuggle in that thing. I want to know who and why. What does David plan to use it for?"

"Please, it's just a birth control device. It's not for David. I've never even talked to him before."

"Who set up this visit?"

"I'm an intern for Professor Williams at Temple University. He made all the arrangements. He's too smart to do anything illegal."

Jake stared at me for a minute. "You're making me nervous. I've seen people like you get off too many times. You get an expensive lawyer and get the charges thrown out."

Jake turned to John and said, "I need to make a pit stop. Can you watch her for a couple of minutes without getting into trouble? Just don't touch her."

Jake left the room, and John stood there staring at my naked body. The bulge in his pants scared me. Jake was back in a couple of minutes.

Jake said, "Jean, stand up. I want you to face the mirror and bend over the table. Come on, hurry up and spread your legs."

I was shaking from fear and the numbing cold. I must have been too slow for the big black guard. He slapped my ass and yelled at me to move faster. I placed my elbows on the table and tried not to cry.

Jake stood behind me, and I felt him squirt more lube on my ass. I felt something hard press against my ass. I looked in the mirror, but I couldn't see what he was doing behind my back. I tried to stand up, but Jake had a hand pressing down on the small of my back. Jake twisted the object until it popped past my sphincter and into my colon.

I screamed from shock as his fat finger pushed the object deep into my ass. The cold metal object was hard and stretched my colon. After he removed his finger from my ass, Jake picked me up and dumped me back on the table. He flipped my body around until I was on my side facing the mirror.

Jake turned to John and said, "Time for your lesson on strip searches."

John looked at me with a worried look and said, "She's not happy. She's still mad I touched her."

"I don't give a fuck if she's mad. She committed a felony and deserves what she gets. Now let's start the inspection by checking her hair."

John was shy at first, but he seemed to like touching my hair. He took his time running his fingers through my now unruly strands. He was even more hesitant when he began examining my breasts. When I tried to push John away, Jake seized my cuffed hands and pulled them over my head. I drew my legs up to my chest.

Jake told John to pull my legs out straight. The skinny guard returned to examining my breasts with enthusiasm. Jake held my wrists in one of his large hands and showed John the correct technique for examining breasts with his free hand. The big black guard was done with being gentle. I squealed when he grabbed a cold hard nipple and twisted. His calloused hand squeezed my breast. John copied the big black guard. A smile on John's face indicated his pleasure at touching my tender breasts.

Jake got impatient. "OK, OK, enough with the breasts. Time for a cavity search. We're supposed to use gloves, but as usual, Graterford is skimping on supplies. At least we have lube today. You don't want to know how hard it is trying to stick a dry finger into an unlubricated hole. Now, take some of the KY jelly and squirt it on her slit. Rub your finger in the lube and make sure it is well coated. We're supposed to search the vagina before the anus to prevent infections."

I squirmed and pressed my legs together as John ran his long bony fingers up and down my slit. My body jerked every time his fingertips rubbed across my clit.

Jake said, "Just a moment."

Jake leaned over and grabbed my upper thigh. He lifted it up despite my resolve to keep my legs pressed together. He positioned my foot on the table next to my other knee. He forced me onto my side facing the mirror with my thighs spread. Now that my hands were free from his grasp, I struggled to get up. Jake pushed my torso down and grabbed my wrists again.

"Bitch, I'll punch you in the stomach if you try to get up again. Lie still while John does his training. Understand?"

I whimpered in response to Jake's command as John returned to sliding his fingers up and down my well-lubed slit.

Jake said, "Make sure you have the right hole. Don't go sticking your fingers in her asshole before you check her pussy. Remember, you want the one in front. It's the same one you pulled the string out of."

John moved down my body and peered intently at my private parts.

Jake said, "When you have the right hole slip your middle finger inside and twist it around."

I gasped when John's cold finger penetrated my vagina. He shoved the well lubricated digit deep until his fingertip pressed against my tender cervix. He had nearly an inch of his long finger left. I groaned when he twisted his bony finger inside of my vagina.

Jake said, "John, what does it feel like?"

"It's so soft and moist. It feels so nice and warm. I like feeling it."

"John, I want you to pull your finger out and push two of them back inside. I think two fingers will work better for you."

John nodded and jerked his finger out of my vagina. I groaned and arched my back as he shoved two fingers inside of my tight hole. My legs shook as John twisted his two fingers inside of my pussy. His fingers were rubbing across my G-spot, and I fought to suppress my arousal. I was staring at John through half closed eyes. His face was lit up with excitement.

Jake said, "If she was your girlfriend, you could make her happy by rubbing her clit with your other hand. Do you remember where her clit is? Do you want to make her happy again?"

"Yes, I remember. I want to make her happy. Please, can I, Jake?"

"Go ahead, John. It's time she learned to submit to the guards. She's going to be in prison for a long, long time."

John was too excited, and my clit was still tender from Coretta and John's previous assaults. I screamed when he mashed his skinny fingers against my clit and jostled it around. I twisted against Jake's powerful grip. The big black guard laughed and grabbed a breast. He pinched my hard nipple and twisted.

"Oh God, no. Please stop. Ahhhh..."

It wasn't long before my body betrayed me again, and my hips started thrusting against John's fingers. I arched my back and shuddered as John forced an orgasm from my exhausted body. I was gasping for breath so hard I couldn't even beg John to stop. He didn't know I needed him to stop to allow my body to recover. Jake laughed and flicked his finger against the tip of my nipple. John's fingers kept thrusting into my body as my spasms subsided. I whimpered as he continued to stroke his fingers over my clit forcing my body to a second orgasm at the skinny guard's giggling delight.

John only stopped when Jake said, "Time to check her ass. I suggest you use two fingers again."

I groaned as he reluctantly pulled his fingers out of my wet pussy. Jake squirted KY jelly between my ass cheeks, and John rubbed his finger up and down my trembling ass crack. I sobbed when his fingers pressed against my asshole. I writhed around on the cold table, but his fingers kept pressing against my ass until they slid inside. John's long fingers bumped against the hard object Jake had shoved deep in my ass.

"Jake, I found something! She has something in her ass. Did I do good?"

"You did good, John. See if you can pull it out."

John slid his fingers alongside the object and twisted it out. I screamed as he dragged it from my sphincter. Jake held out an evidence bag, and John dropped the object into the bag.

Jake said, "Jean, maybe you could have convinced a judge that the item in your uterus was a birth control device, but there is no way you will get away with smuggling in box cutters. God help us if David had gotten his hands on them."

"But I didn't bring them. You planted the box cutters in my ass. You'll never get away with it."

Jake walked over to the light switch and turned off all the lights. "Look at the mirror Jean."

With the lights off, I could see through the mirror. I screamed at the sight of a crowd of guards in the room next door, their leering faces pressed against the glass. I tried to cover my pussy with my bound hands, but John's fingers were once again buried in my vagina.

"Oh, my God, have they been watching me the whole time?"

"This is an interrogation room. The one-way mirror allows officers to monitor a session. Some of the guards have been watching since you took off your clothes. I guarantee no one has left and they kept coming as the word spread we were strip searching a gorgeous young woman. All of them saw John pull the box cutters out of your ass. I had you positioned, so no one saw me put anything up your pretty, little ass. No one is going to believe you. Box cutters are David's favorite weapon. You'll get at least five years. More likely you'll get seven to ten years considering what David would do with them."