Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get a chance to rest. I felt my body being lifted. They laid my sweaty body on the cold steel table. I was placed on my side facing the mirror.

Thomas said, "John, grab her wrists and stretch her out. I want to make sure the boys in the other room have an unobstructed view."

Thomas dragged my hips down to the end of the cold steel table and bent my lower leg under me. He grabbed my upper leg and pulled it into the air. He pressed his shoulder against my raised leg and drove his cock into my pussy with one quick thrust. I heard a squishy sound as his cock pushed a load of Jake's sperm out of my vagina. Thankfully he didn't care about rubbing my sore clit. He just began pounding his cock into me like a jackrabbit. I willed my mind back to my special place. Thomas could have my body, but he couldn't have my soul.

Thomas quickly groaned and shot his hot sperm into my womb. When he recovered, he pulled up his pants and opened the door. He stuck his head into the hallway and yelled to the men in the next room.

"I think everyone deserves a reward for apprehending this bitch before she managed to get one of us killed. Come in and enjoy yourselves."

I screamed as a dozen guards tried to get through the door at the same time. I was turned sideways across the width of the interview table. My head hung off the edge, and the end of my disheveled ponytail dragged on the floor. My handcuffed wrists were pulled over my head and tied with a cord to something under the table. Only half my ass fit on top of the table. My legs were spread, and each of my ankles was fastened with ties to a table leg.

As soon as I was secured, someone rammed their cock into my cum filled pussy. Someone else forced my mouth open. A fat cock was shoved down my throat. I gagged on the sour tasting piece of sweaty cock. With my head hanging off the table, my throat was aligned, so his cock easily slid balls deep. My ponytail made a nice handle as they grabbed my head and fucked deep into my throat. I panicked when they didn't let me breathe. I squirmed to escape their grasp, but they held me firm. I gagged, and saliva streamed across my eyes. I twisted my body in a futile attempt to dislodge their cock from my throat. I felt someone shoot their cum in my pussy, and the next guy in line quickly took their place. I was desperately trying to catch a breath. My vision narrowed as I began to lose consciousness. My assailant stopped thrusting and shot his warm sticky seed down my throat. I coughed and choked on his thick cum. I sneeze semen out of my nostrils, and it burned my eyes as it covered my face. Cum dripped out of the corners of my mouth and soaked my hair. I was still coughing when another cock slid into my mouth.

The man fucking my pussy pulled his cock out and shot his seed over my stomach. The guy fucking my mouth thought that was funny and shot his cum on my breasts. He leaned over and rubbed his semen all over my chest until it dried. After those two assholes, almost everyone that followed took delight in coating my body with cum. Some of the guards were too slow to withdraw and shot their seed into my mouth or pussy.

I tasted pussy on Jake's cock when he shoved his monster down my throat again. He enjoyed hearing me gag on his nasty cock. I thought he was nice to let me breath when he pulled out of my mouth. It seems he had other ideas. He unfastened my ankles and pressed my thighs up to my chest. His friends grabbed my legs and stretched me open as Jake pushed his fat cock against my ass. I had never let anyone near my ass. I always yelled at my lovers when they even brushed it with their fingers. I had been disgusted when John shoved his skinny dick in my ass by mistake and quickly shot his load. Jake's cock was monstrous, and I knew he wouldn't be quick his second time.

"No please not my ass. It's nasty. Please don't. You'll tear me open."

I screamed at the pain as the head of Jake's fat cock popped into my ass. I still had lots of lubricant in me from the cavity search. Once he forced his way past my sphincter, his big black cock slid all the way. Jake paused to get his footing on the slippery floor before pummeling my once virgin ass. He had already cum once and lasted an eternity. I had three guys shoot their load in my mouth while Jake hammered my ass. One guy couldn't wait and wrapped my tits around their cock to jack off. Someone kept their cock buried in my throat too long, and I passed out.

I heard Coretta yelling. I floated out of the darkness. I was still tied to the table, lying in a pool of sweat and semen. My body was sticky, and my ass burned from the spanking and Jake's brutal ass fucking. I had long ago lost track of how many men had used my body. Every joint in my body ached, and I couldn't move without moaning.

Only Coretta, Jake and Thomas remained in the room. Everyone else had left quickly when Coretta arrived.

Coretta said, "You idiots! Jean was telling the truth. I had to wait forever to talk to the pharmacist, but he finally identified the object we found as a birth control device. You should have waited for me to get back before you decided to punish her. You have no right to treat an innocent citizen this way."

Thomas protested, "It doesn't matter that the object you found was harmless. John found box cutters hidden in her ass. They were buried deeper than you could reach with your small hands. We all saw him pull them out of her anus. That fucking serial killer would have killed one of us if he got ahold of them. Since he likes to slice women, it is likely he would have killed you."

Coretta yelled at Jake as he tried to sneak out the door. She dragged him into the corner of the room and got up in his face. She yelled at him for a few minutes before he caved.

Coretta turned to the guard captain and said, "I checked her carefully before Jake used her to train John. Jake admits he was using the box cutters as a training aid, and he put them up Jean's ass for John to find. He only logged them as evidence as part of John's training. She is completely innocent, and we must let her go. In case you aren't aware, she works for Professor Williams at Temple. He makes our lives miserable enough now appealing the cases of every black prisoner son death row. Heavens knows I don't want him suing me."

Thomas said, "If we let her go, she'll sue us anyway. I can see her bringing in the feds to investigate."

Coretta thought for a moment before she said, "She can't say a word. If she does, then we can still use the box cutters to convict her of a felony. Only the three of us know they were planted. The box cutters were logged into evidence, and several witnesses saw John pull them out of her ass. It's all on film, and it's a slam dunk case. She'll get seven to ten years for smuggling a weapon into a state prison. Even if Professor Williams can get her conviction overturned, she'll be here for three or four years waiting on appeal. I wouldn't worry about her saying anything if we give her the chance to leave on the condition she stays quiet."

"Coretta, I like the way your mind works. Remind me how smart you are when I give you your review next month. Jake go get the box with the young lady's clothes. I think it's next door. See if you can find a towel or something so she can clean up before she leaves. Now you must excuse me. I have urgent paperwork to complete."

Coretta helped me sit up on the table. My head was reeling from my ordeal. My naked body was coated in drying cum. I unfastened my ponytail and felt my wet cum soaked hair stick to my bare shoulders.

Jake returned with the cardboard box and a towel. He set the box down on the table and set a heavily soiled and rather stiff towel on top of the box.

Coretta checked the contents of the box and asked, "Where are her bra and panties?"

"Sorry Coretta, I think someone took them as souvenirs. They also took all the metal buttons. Did you know they had skull faces on them?"

"You should leave now, Jake. I'll take care of her. It's better you just leave us alone."

Coretta wiped my wet hair before helping me to my feet. She dried my body as best she could with the rough towel. It seemed my pussy and ass wouldn't stop leaking semen. Coretta inserted a finger into my vagina and scooped out glob after glob of cum. I stared at her hand as she worked her fingers in and out of my tender pussy. I cried out when she wiped my burning ass with the stiff towel.

"I'm sorry, but I that is the best I can do. The warden keeps promising showers for the women guards, but it'll be a cold day in hell before we see them. I can't take you into the prison bathroom."

Coretta helped me put on my blouse. There were loose threads and ripped fabric left by whoever had torn off the buttons. I tied the bottom of my shirt to hold the sides together. The shirt left a wide gap of bare flesh between my unconstrained breasts. I was afraid if I sneezed, my beasts would pop out. Even with the shirt loosely tied, I was all too aware of the pain in my nipples from being twisted, suckle and bitten.

She handed me my tight low-rise jeans and watched helplessly as I struggled to pull them over my bare burning ass. I fought the zipper until I managed to work it closed. Someone had also stolen my belt. Without anything to relieve the stress on the straining zipper, there was a danger that the pants would come open all the way. As it was the top of my jeans gaped open nearly down to the top of my cum filled pussy. My scraggly pubic hair was barely concealed. My pale stomach was bare from the top of my pussy up to my protruding ribs.

I finished dressing by slipping my feet into my shoes. I found my pen and notepad in the bottom of the box.

Coretta led me down the hallway with a firm hand on my upper arm. I was in a daze as I staggered along. Every muscle in my body hurt, but my thigh muscles screamed in agony from being spread open for hours.

I was surprised when we passed through the waiting room, and she opened the door to the parking lot. The guard raised his hand to his mouth to hide his grin. I'm sure he had been one of the men who had raped me.

Molly pushed me against the door frame and put her other hand firmly around my neck. She leaned in close and hissed, "They're serious about prosecuting you if you open your mouth. All the guards would love to have you as their plaything for the next seven to ten years. If you think today was nasty, I guarantee it will seem like a picnic once you are a convict. I'm trying my best to protect the women inmates, but I cannot help you if you're too stupid. It's best for everyone if you just keep quiet, get in your car and drive back to whatever fairytale castle you rode out of. Do you understand?"

My throat was sore from all the cocks that had been jammed down my throat, but I managed to croak, "Coretta, I understand. I won't squeal, but I'm not leaving until I've seen my client. Please don't tell me visiting hours are over."

"Oh, dear God girl, after what you've been through, you still want to see David?"

I hissed, "After what I went through, I'm not going to go away without seeing him."

"Where do you get the strength? I was gone for nearly three hours waiting for the damn pharmacist to find the time to answer a simple question."

"They only used my body. Nobody can touch your soul if you don't let them. It's not the first time I've been assaulted. I went to a safe place in my head until you came and rescued me. Thanks for sticking up for me. Jake wanted to keep me around to breed babies to sell."

"I know all about the way they abuse the women prisoners, but there are only a handful of women guards. Even fewer of us are willing to stand up for what is right. We have to pick our battles carefully."

Coretta led me back down the hallway and opened the door to a large room filled with small tables. Half of the tables were occupied by people visiting prisoners who were wearing orange jumpsuits. She guided me to an empty table in the middle of the room. I sat down and tried not to catch the eyes of the other people in the room. I knew everyone was looking at me. My hair was disheveled and stuck together with cum. My blouse revealed a strip of bare skin from my neck down to where I had tied the bottom. My midriff was exposed down to my low-rise jeans. The missing button left the top of my pants gaping open. My bald cum stained pussy was barely covered. Coretta went and talked to a guard before returning to my table.

"I asked the guard to fetch David. It will take about half an hour to get him. That will leave you about an hour to talk to your client before the visiting area is closed. I hope that is enough time for what you need. Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh God, coffee would be wonderful."

Coretta returned a moment later with a cup of coffee that had been sitting on the burner too long. She had loaded the vile brew with cream and sugar. She also brought a couple of stale donuts. I was in heaven. I got a sugar rush. I began to think I might live. I reached for my notepad to review the questions the professor and I had prepared. Someone had drawn a big dick on the page with our questions. It was pointing at a pussy topped by a tuft of pubic hair. A scrawl of letters read, I fucked a lawyer. I closed the notepad and looked up at Coretta who had been chatting the whole time. I couldn't understand the woman. One moment she was protecting me and the next she was threatening me if I squealed on the male guards.

Coretta said, "I'm sorry, but I have a lot to do before my shift is over. If you are going to be all right, I'll get back to work. Once again, I'm sorry about confusing your IUD for a weapon."

"Coretta, I'll be fine. Thanks for sticking your neck out for me. If it weren't for you, I'd be going to prison."

Coretta left me to my thoughts. Despite what I had told Coretta, I wasn't fine. The walls of my special place were crumbling as I sat waiting. Memories I had suppressed for years came flooding back. The horrors that my mom's fiancée had inflicted on an innocent young girl filled my mind. My heart was pounding in my chest and my throat constricted. I couldn't breathe. My body began to shake, and a metallic taste filled my mouth. My body was covered in sweat despite the chill in the room. Oh God, I thought I am going to die.

I forced those old memories back into the corner of my mind from which they had escaped. I gasped for breath and slammed the door on those horrible memories. As soon as I closed the door on one memory, another door burst open. I recalled flashes of ancient images of abuse at the hands of my father. As soon as I buried that thought, I began to relive my ordeal in the interrogation room. I remembered the smell of Old Spice and Jake's sweat. I remembered the scent of every guard that had used my body. I remembered the last two men to use me were prisoners. Thomas had laughed when he encouraged the two trustees to fuck my ass and pussy at the same time. Jake had pressed his limp cock into my mouth.

I recalled Jake proudly yelling, "This makes four" when he replaced the inmate fucking my ass.

My arms were wrapped around my chest as I rocked back and forth. I was panting for breath. My mind was on fire, and I recognized the beginning of a panic attack. I tried to return to my safe place, but I couldn't find it. I opened my eyes and looked around in desperation. I saw a steel door through my clouded vision and knew it must lead to safety. I bolted for the door. A guard grabbed me, and I screamed. He twisted my arm behind my back and forced me against the wall. I struggled to free myself from his grasp. I recognized his sour scent from the interrogation room and fought against his firm grasp.

"Where the hell do you think, you are going? That door leads into the prison, and no visitors are allowed inside. I don't know what your problem is, but you need to calm down. Try taking slow deep breaths through your nose."

He placed his free hand firmly on my bare stomach and quietly said, "Relax your abdominal muscles and slowly inhale through the nose, bringing air into the bottom of your lungs. Feel your abdomen rise under my hand. Continue to inhale as your rib cage expands outward."

The guard slid his hand up my abdomen to my ribs as I inhaled and then he continued his instructions, "Hold your breath for a count of four, 1..., 2..., 3..., 4. Now exhale gently from the top of your lungs to the bottom. At the end of exhalation, contract your abdominal muscles slightly to push all the air out of the bottom of your lungs."

The guard pressed his hand firmly against the bottom of my stomach as I finished exhaling.

He said, "Again."

Once again, his hand slid up my bare abdomen, but this time his hand slid higher up my chest. I held my breath as he counted before exhaling again. His hand slid lower and pulled my ass against his crotch.

The guard's words reminded me of one of the lessons I had learned from my shrink for dealing with my panic attacks. I focused on taking long, slow breathes. I told myself it would be over in a few minutes. I wasn't having a heart attack. I wasn't going to die. I cleared my mind of what had occurred in the interrogation room. I buried the incident deep in my mind and slammed the door.

I continued breathing under the guard's firm hand. I whimpered when his hand slipped under the top of my jeans and his fingers gently brushed across my tender clit. As I inhaled, his hand slid up under my frayed shirt and cupped my aching breast. After a few more breaths, my panic attack was gone, but the guard's fingers remained on my throbbing clit. His rough hand had push the zipper all the way open, and I was afraid he was going to strip me naked. He let go of my arm that he had cruelly twisted behind my back and used his freed hand to knead my bare breasts. I closed my eyes and gave in to his gentle touch.

The guard continued rubbing my clit as he said, "We're all very upset you won't be staying with us longer. No woman has ever provided us more fun in the interrogation room. Seventeen guards, the captain, and two trustees fucked that tight little pussy of yours. Most of us had you more than once. I had to quit at three because I had to relive the guard on duty in the visiting room."

I moaned as his fingers pushed me closer to an orgasm. I felt his hard cock rubbing against my stinging ass. My hips started to writhe on their own.

"I was there from the start and watched Jake fucking you against the mirror. I saw your hips thrusting back to take his big black cock deeper. I heard you begging him to fuck you harder. I heard you screaming as you came over and over on his cock. Your visitation form says you are a lawyer, but I know a whore when I see one. You're just a cock loving slut. I saw you licking the cum from your lips. God, I love a filthy whore."

Tears were falling down my cheeks, but I knew the guard was right. What he didn't know was that after the multiple orgasms Jake had given me against the cold mirror, I hadn't orgasmed again despite all the cocks invading my pussy. I was desperate for relief and was happy I finally came under the caresses of his strong fingers.

I tried to suppress my ecstasy, but a quiet murmur escaped my quivering mouth. "Oh God, oh God, oh, oh, oh fuck."

The guard said, "Now that's better. Do you think you can sit quietly and wait for David?"

I croaked out a yes, and he started to lead me back to my seat.

I said, "Wait" as I struggled with my zipper. I tugged it up as I tried to cover my swollen wet pussy. The damn thing stuck half way up and wouldn't move up or down. I wailed in frustration as I stared at my exposed clit and a tuft of scraggly black pubic hair.

The guard said, "I need to get back to my post, and you need to sit down. I've left the room unmonitored too long. Come on."