Jean: Total Exhibitionist Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As long as I live I don't ever think I will feel so aroused, excited and outright slutty as I did at that point.

Needless to say for the next three hours, all guys fucked my ass, pussy and mouth, coming in my mouth for the majority, except for the last session where I insisted they come in my ass and pussy.

Just before our final fuck, I called Dave and told him I was sorry I was late, but me and the guys were having such a fantastic time and would be another thirty minutes or so, which actually turned out to be well over an hour. due to the fact that before they fucked me for the last time, they placed a can of shaving foam inside my pussy and took photos and videos on their phones, as I masturbated with the replacement cock.

Next they made me lie on my back with my spunk stained stockinged legs as wide as was possible. The made me hold my hairless pussy wide open, showing my well fucked, wet hot hole. The they turned me over on to my knees, told me to thrust my ass in the air and hold my cheeks apart, showing my gaping just fucked asshole to the camera. Ross said extremely confidently.

"When we've come in your pussy and ass, we'll repeat those poses for the camera, showing as a cheating, unfaithful spunk filled slut!" I came holding my ass open as Ross' vile filthy talk sent me over the edge. When the guys had all cream pied my pussy and ass, true to their words, they repeated the degrading poses, arousing the inner cheating slut within me.

Harry pulled my hair, forcing my head back, making my mouth open as I moaned with mixture of sexual pain and sexual pleasure. With my mouth open, Harry smiled at me then spat in my mouth. This finally act of debauchery, confirmed my new cheating slut status and aroused me like never before. As the guys moved away from the bed, I sat upright looking at my cum stained stockings. I noticed love bites on my breasts, which for the life of me I never remembered happening, but my hard nipples were tingling from the effect.

Mike looked over at the used slut on the bed and said.

"Do you want us to fuck you again?"

I looked at all three guys and quietly whispered.

"Yes Please!"

"We'll be back in two weeks and we expect you to wear something outrageously sexy and kinky!" He ordered "And if your limp dick husband wants to watch then bring him along!" He continued insulting my husband but turning me on nonetheless.

"Call Harry on his mobile before the weekend and he'll give you a list of instructions of what to wear and what to do. But before we return you will get those fucking huge tits pierced!"

I smiled and nodded at his orders. Climbing off the bed I walked over to where my skirt and top had been discarded. My hair was matted with sweat and spunk and my make up was just a sexual blur. I put my skirt and top back on, as the guys attitude toward me softened. I gave each of them a light peck on the cheek, said my goodbyes and said I looked forward to our next fuck session in the future.

Harry smiled saying.

"You have my card. Call me and when we're next in town we can all fuck your cheating slut pussy and ass!"

His words aroused me, knowing that I was their cheating little slut, to fuck and do whatever they wanted.

"I'll definitely call you!" I smiled "Looks like one cock will never be enough for me from now on!" I smiled acting the obedient slut.

I got into the lift and gave Dave a quick ring.

"I'm on my way down honey" I said endearingly.

"I'm in the car park!" he replied, sounding a little peeved.

I walked out of the hotel straight in to our car. Dave looked at me nervously, seeing my flushed face and spunk matted hair.

"How did it go?" he asked sheepishly.

"Fucking Hell! Have I got a tale to tell you?" I smiled as the car moved out of the car park.

Part Three:

As I held Dave's cock at the base, I was mesmerised by the forceful amount of spunk he had just produced. My hand was saturated, as was his stomach and thighs. I'd quite a lot of exploding cocks tonight, but my lovely Dave outranked them all. I wouldn't have thought it possible that one man could produce so much, let alone spurt so forcefully and continuously. My regaling of the evenings events had worked sexual wonders on Dave. Without any doubt whatsoever our lives would never be the same again. My husband was a depraved voyeur and I was a confirmed cock hungry cheating slut. If tonight was anything to go by, I had a strong feeling we were going to thrive in our new lifestyle. I kissed Dave tenderly, gently chewing his bottom lip. My breath smelled of spunk from my earlier slut activities, which Dave seemed to enjoy, judging from the sexual moaning he was making as our lips locked. His tongue slid in my mouth and licked my tongue and teeth, possibly catching any residual spunk still left inside there. I was still holding his cumdrenched cock, wearing only my waspie and spunk stained stockings, which were now almost torn to shreds, like a good sluts stockings should end up! Dave removed his lips from mine, and began to slowly lick my cheeks and neck, obviously tasting the mixture of sweat and spunk on my soft flesh. As his lips reached my ear, he flicked his tongue deftly around my earlobe and whispered softly.

"I love you babe!"

I was thrilled to hear those words softly breeze into my ear, as I cannot ever recall being so in love with Dave, as I was at that moment. With Dave my sex life was a love life, and now with the introduction of additional cocks my sex life will become my slut life!

Dave looked into my eyes with a broad welcoming smile and said.

"You obviously enjoyed tonight, in fact we both obviously enjoyed tonight! If you want to continue fucking and being a slut, then please do so, but always tell me about it! Never hide it from me, then we'll be OK" He asked lovingly.

"How about the next time you come along and watch!" I smiled.

"Oh fuck babe, I'd love that!" He answered excitedly.

"I hope you can handle it, as things do get a bit extreme!" I replied "These guys really used and abused me tonight and I fucking loved it. I was not your loyal faithful loving wife, I couldn't believe how filthy and slutty I was. Willingly obeying anything they wanted. Sucking their cocks, having them fuck my pussy and ass, sometimes at the same time! Do you think you could cope with that?" I said straight faced and rather stern.

Dave smiled and nodded toward his cock, which was fully erect.

"Does this answer your question?" He smiled, stroking his hard cock.

"Put it inside me and mix your spunk with theirs!" I said wide eyed, teasing and humiliating Dave, almost panting with lust. Oh my God! I'd become an insatiable slut!

Dave moved closer to me and eased his way between my stockinged thighs. His cock was nudging at my well fucked opening, sending sparks of erotic electric pulses through my pussy. I could feel some of the previous deposits of spunk, trickle out of me and slide in to my ass crack, as Dave's cock opened me up making me buck against his hard meat. Dave's cock filled my stretched pussy, squeezing the copious amounts of spunk around my vaginal walls.

Dave smiled, looking into my eyes.

"I don't believe how horny this feels, fucking you with a cunt full of spunk!" he smiled, beginning to pant with sexual delight.

"You should fuck my ass, it's got two heavy loads in it!" I said proudly, well as proudly as slut could be.

Dave groaned with delight, removing his cock from my pussy, looking at his shaft coated with Harry's spunk. I raised my legs a tad higher, giving him better access and his cock slid inside my sphincter with consummate ease. My head was swimming with sexual delight as Dave fucked my ass vigorously, calling me a dirty cheating slut and a cock hungry whore. I thrived on his dirty talk as his cock pummelled my asshole. I was not only a slut away from the marital bed, I was now a slut in the marital bed. It felt like my libido was an itch that just could not be scratched.

This becoming all too much for Dave as he began to unload his spunk up my ass mixing it with Mike's and Ross'.

As his erection depleted and slid out of my cum drenched ass, a large dollop of mixed spunk ran down my inner thighs. I almost pounced on Dave's cock and like the dirty hungry cheating slut I'd become, I began to lick all of the spunk and ass juice off Dave's cock. He looked down at my slutty display, smiling wickedly as I stared into his eyes, whilst I licked all of the spunk from his coated cock. My mouth rinsed with the salty taste of fresh spunk. Mmmm.

Dave helped me to remove my Ripped and stained stockings, and I removed my Waspie, throwing it carelessly across the bedroom. Pulling the duvet over us, we snuggled up together, both sexually satisfied, with my hair caked with dried semen. We drifted off into a deep sleep, waking quite late for us, not surprising, considering the frantic evening we had just endured.

I kissed Dave on the forehead and dragged my cumslut body into the shower. Turning the faucet, the warm clean water cascaded over my cum dried skin, Running over my love bitten tits, swollen tingling pussy and raw smarting ass. Squeezing some shower gel into my hands, I began to rub my soap covered hands all over my now wet body. I had to be extra careful washing my pussy and ass. They were still very sensitive from the onslaught of cock, no more than 12 hours earlier but bizarrely I was still aroused. As the suds cleansed my skin and sexual holes, the tingling increased dramatically. I found myself brushing the cascading water off my tits and pussy, the warm water jets inflaming my arousal. Turning my back to the stream of water, I placed my hands on the wall opposite, pushing my ass toward the sprinkling water. I held my cheeks apart and felt the mild pressure of the water gently tickling my now cleansed puckered ring. I found myself panting and gently rotating my hips, letting the water fuck me softly. I held my asshole open, almost gaping as the water stimulated the inner walls of my sphincter stretched asshole. Placing my left hand on the wall to steady myself, I involuntarily began to slide the middle finger of my right hand up and down my smooth slit, deftly pressing my fingertip on my hyper-sensitive clitoris. Dave walked into the bathroom sporting a morning glory, smiling at me he sighed.
"Didn't you get enough cock last night?" He tilted his head, smile emblazoned across his face and climbed in the shower with me. We kissed softly and lovingly as our two bodies became saturated with the glorious warm water. I turned my back to Dave as his hands cupped my large swollen breasts. Placing my hands on the wall, I turned my head slightly and whispered.

"Please fuck my ass!"

Dave's cock was already pushing against my asshole, and with no hands, he pushed his cock forward, sliding into my ass, causing me to catch my breath as Dave slowly began to fuck my ass.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying anal sex. This was something usually reserved for Christmas or birthday's as I found it OK, but not especially pleasurable. All that had changed after last night. I was loving having a cock in my ass. The tightness, searing heat and the dirtiness of this taboo sexual act reminded me instantly of the previous night's debauchery. Dave quickened up the pace, slamming his cock into my ass and squeezing my love bitten tits. As he was approaching orgasm, he began to twist and tweak my erect sensitive nipples, causing my own orgasm to begin erupting in my pussy as a strong surge of female ejaculation burst from my cunt.

I panted my way through the orgasm, turning my head to flick my tongue over my husbands soft lips.

"You cheating ass fucked slut!" he snarled, slapping my ass quite harshly "I'm coming inside your whore ass!" and splashed a rather large volume of hot creamy seed, deep inside my slut asshole.

Feeling his cock twitch with each spurt, provided me with a mini orgasm, enjoying the sensations of Dave's cock and the verbal abuse I had just endured, a new experience which I found I loved.

As Dave's cock slid out of my ass, I held my buttocks wide open, showing Dave my gaping ass begin to fill with water, watching his spunk float out of my red raw asshole.

I'd went from a teasing exhibitionist party girl to a depraved, cock loving, cheating slut in less than 24 hours and fuck me was I loving it!

Dave turned me around to kiss me as the spunky water flowed out of my ass. Holding my firm buttocks , he squeezed them gently.

"I think you'll need to ring those guys and get them to fuck you again!" He smiled affectionately "I don't think it's possible to keep up with you!" He exclaimed.

"I'm pleased your accepting this as I need to be fucked by different cocks! I've become a dirty unfaithful slut!" I giggled "But I'm your dirty unfaithful slut!" I continued.

Dave kissed me lovingly, kneading my buttocks, allowing the cascading water to run down my ass crack, rinsing the last remnants of spunk from my asshole.

Breaking off from our romantic kiss I whispered in Dave's ear.

"I'll ring those guys later and arrange a night of depraved fucking the next time they're in Manchester!" I breathed softly into Dave's ear, holding his semi erect cock and stroking it lightly "And I'll make sure you're in the room watching me suck and fuck three huge hard cocks as they drench me in cum!"

"Will they treat you like a dirty cheating slut?" Dave asked gingerly with just a hint of excitement in his tone.

"How could they not, after all that's exactly what I am!" I smiled.

"Shall we go shopping today and buy you some tight latex or PVC lingerie. You'd look the ultimate slut dressed like that, with your huge tits spilling out of it, as they all fucked you! He stated.

"Oh Dave I never realised you were so kinky! That sounds extra horny and delightfully slutty!" I teased.

"That's it then. We'll head into town, get you kitted out in your new slut uniform and perhaps buy a few toys to help you relive the moments when it's just you and me!" Dave grinned proudly.

"Sounds like a plan, but just to let you know this will be the last time I fuck these guys!" I said as Dave looked somewhat startled. "I don't want any emotional involvement, I only want their cocks and spunk!" I informed my surprised husband.

"That actually makes good sense." Dave agreed, nodding his head approvingly.

"But don't worry, I'll soon find other hard cocks to fuck all of my holes!" I smiled sexily"I already have a few in mind!" I winked saucily.

Part four:

Looking excitedly at the business card, I began to text Harry. It had been almost two weeks since Harry and his friends had defiled me exquisitely. I was now itching for a repeat performance, so punching Harry's digits into my phone , I sent the following text.

"Hi Harry it's Jean here. How's things?"

I deliberately kept it short, leaving Harry and the guys the option to contact me, as opposed to me running after them. After all it's a lot easier to get three cocks to fuck you than it is to get a dirty cheating slut to fuck three cocks!

I walked into the kitchen placing my phone on the worktop. As quickly as I put it down, it pinged with an incoming message.

"Sexy slut how are you? I was hoping you'd get in touch. Me and the guys will be in Manchester tomorrow and we'll be back in the same hotel about 7:30 if you're up for it!"

I smiled contentedly, knowing that tomorrow evening I'd be allowing three cocks to plunder all of my tight holes, hopefully under the watchful and kinky eyes of my husband.

"I'm always up for it! My husband will be watching this time. Kinky fucker wants to see his cheating slut wife taking cocks in all of her tight holes. I'll probably be extra slutty with him watching me be defiled" I texted back, giggling at my description.

"If he wants to see you being a filthy cheating slut, why would we care! Can you make it tomorrow night? Me and the guys are feeling particularly horny and looking forward to really doing you in front of your sap of a husband!"

His text thrilled me, especially where he bad mouthed my husband. I made a mental note to show this text to Dave, adding a little extra humiliation to the proceedings. I'm sure I could put this to good use.

"We'll be there at 7:30 and we'll meet you in the bar. I've got a special treat for you guys! Lots of slutty PVC lingerie and an extra treat which you'll see on the night!" Pressing send my text floated out into telecommunication world, awaiting Harry's reply.

"You're a dirty cheating sexy slut! Just the way I like them! See you tomorrow and we will also have a little surprise for you!" Harry's text ended.

I'd give Dave a call at work and let him know his demure wife would be transforming into her alter ego 'Cheating slut bitch' tomorrow evening, getting fucked in her shaved pussy, in her tight asshole and sucking cocks with her married mouth!

Changing my phone from text to dial, I called Dave on his mobile. He answer almost immediately, obviously excited as he knew I would be contacting Harry today.

"Hi babe! Did you call our friends?" He enquired chirpily.

"Did it just now! We'll meet them in the Hotel Bar tomorrow night and relive some of last weeks activities when they treat me like a slut. I've told Harry I'll be wearing my new kinky PVC lingerie, so when you get home tonight, you can select your preferred outfit for the guys to fuck me in!" I said in a sexy controlled tone.

"Sounds great babe! I'll book the next day off and we can make a full night of it. I'll book us a room and we can go early and you can pamper and prepare yourself!" Dave suggested.

"Sounds like a plan, oh and Dave, no fucking tonight! I'm saving all my holes for my studs!" Hanging up the phone, I knew my parting statement would be driving Dave insane with Lust, Jealousy and tormented humiliation. I was becoming quite proficient at this role.

I rang the beauty salon and arranged an appointment to get my nails done and have my pussy and ass waxed silky smooth!

The guys weren't aware that I got my hard nipples pierced five days ago, when Dave and I were shopping for sexy outfits and sex toys. It was an impulse decision, much the same as fucking the three guys was an impulse decision. We walked past a Tattoo parlour that also performed body piercing. Looking at Dave, I stopped in my tracks at the door of the parlour and said excitedly.

"Let's go in here and get my nipples pierced!" I grinned confidently, remembering Harry's request.

"Are you sure?" Dave smiled equaling my excitement.

"I am now!" I said grinning. "Look at the hot guy who is doing the piercings!" I continued, bringing an extra layer of eroticism to the scene.

Dave smiled as I continued.

"I'll probably orgasm whilst getting my nipples pierced! Especially if that hot fucker is holding my tits and pulling on my nipple!" I said, feeling my sexual excitement growing.

"When he sees those awesome tits, you'll definitely make him hard!" Dave stated.

"Dave Honey, would you go to the pub opposite and wait for me, as I want him to come on to me!" I smiled endearingly.

"Fucking hell, even out shopping, you're such a slut!" Dave laughed walking to the Kerb to cross the road to the pub.

Thankfully I was wearing a tight red turtle neck top, with no bra. My tits were very large, but also very firm, with no apparent sagging.

I took a deep breath and headed into the Tattoo Parlour. The piercing guy came toward me, blatantly eyeing me up and down. My coat was open and my tight red top and leather look skin tight leggings with high heeled stilettos seemed to perk him up somewhat. I was wearing no underwear beneath as we were shopping for lingerie and naked beneath meant it was easier for trying on the outfits. The shop was empty as the artist guy smiled a sexy crooked smile.