Jean: Total Exhibitionist Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I help you?" He spoke with a deep rich voice.

"I'd like to get my nipples pierced!" I smiled rather suggestively.

He returned my smile and brazenly stated.

"And I would love to pierce those nipples for you!" He smiled pointing at my chest as my erect nipples stretched the shiny skintight material of the red top. The top had cupped my breasts, almost looking as though the top was painted on.

I looked down at my erect nipples, holding my large breasts, I gently twisted my nipples, feeling my chest heave up and down with excitement. I looked into his eyes and teased.

"They do get rather erect when I'm excited!" I purred.

The guy grinned, turning the closed sign hanging in the window, he locked the door, placing his hand around my waist, he escorted me through to the back of the shop, where a sterile, comfortable room was laid out for piercings and privacy. There was what looked like a massage bed, but not quite as long, with what appeared to be stirrups, similar to what you would find in a labour ward.

"Strange looking bed!" I said looking at the bed and playfully moving the stirrups.

"They're for when customers are having genital region piercing or tattoos. It's easier access for the artist and a lot more comfortable for the customer!" He smiled.

I looked into his blue grey eyes, held my breast firmly, gently squeezing the fleshy orbs and whispered sluttily but seductively.

"Would you fuck me with my legs in the stirrups while you pierced my nipples?" I blurted out.

This guy was one cool customer, smiling his crooked sexy smile as his blue grey eyes sparkled with pure lust.

"I'd love to fuck you whilst I pierce those perfect tits!" He said flattering me, which seemed a bit pointless as I'd just asked him to fuck me! But as you know already, I'm a sucker for flattery.

I eased my skintight leather look leggings over my pussy and ass, revealing my waxed slot to the artist. Stepping out of my high heeled shoes, I slid the leggings off completely, returning my dainty feet inside the high heeled fuck me shoes. A slut must look a slut!

I peeled the tight red top over my ample breasts, revealing my full firm tits with my aroused erect nipples. Naked except for the high heels, I climbed on the bed, placing my long legs in the stirrups. My legs flew wide open resting on the leather covered metal as the artist stood between my splayed legs. My pussy lips were open like a flower in springtime.

My asshole was also on view, which I liked, as it made me appear even more slutty. The artist brought his piercing equipment to the table, placing it on a steel worktop solely for this purpose. He took out a liquid, that I assumed was some kind of sanitiser and sprayed it all over my very erect nipples.

Smiling at me, he took hold of my hard erect right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. A brief gentle twist of the nipple, then he pulled it toward him. I was sensationally aroused as he placed what looked like a gun over my stretched nipple. A quick click sound and a small bolt was injected in to my nipple. The sensation was strange. It wasn't exceptionally painful but I did notice the bolt, dart through my erect nipple. He removed the gun and carefully threaded a round silver balls at each end of the bolt.

He held the bolt and gently tugged as my erect nipple appeared to grow even bigger. Fucking hell it did feel astoundingly horny, lying naked on the bed with my legs wide open, having my nipples pierced. He stepped forward to concentrate on my left nipple. As he did so, the crotch of his jeans, pushed against my exposed pussy. I felt his cock twitch against my pussylips as he began to tease me. He repeated the piercing process with my left breast, which only seemed to heighten my arousal further.

He smiled looking down at his handiwork as the two silver glistening bolts pulled the nipples even more erect. I was so close to orgasm, the sensation was so strong, I needed cock and I needed it now. I heard his zip open and watched as he unfurled a very impressive hard cock, holding it by the base and delightfully rubbing the head up and down my waxed slit. A little hip thrust from me and his cock slid inside my hungry unfaithful cunt.

I came immediately as his length reached my cervix. He began to fuck me wildly, as I thrust my hairless pussy back toward his hips.

"Oh please! Fuck me hard!" I panted banging my hips against his.

"They bolts look great on your tits!" He complimented me, thrusting his cock inside me with long deliberate strokes. "You look one very horny slut with the pierced nipples and the shaved pussy!" He stated through gritted teeth.

"That's because I am a slut! After my next orgasm" I panted almost sobbing "You can fuck me up the ass!" I sleazily informed him, bringing my orgasm quicker with my slut behaviour.

He maintained fucking me with deep long strokes until my orgasm had subsided.

Moving my legs a tad higher, he withdrew his cock and slid his hard length effortlessly up my tight asshole. These stirrups had placed my legs, pussy and ass in the perfect positions for raunchy fucking.

I lifted my head to watch his cock slid in and out of my unfaithful ass. I really needed to get one of these beds! He began to twist my freshly pierced nipples which sent me over the edge, as another powerful orgasm surged through me.

His strokes became shorter and faster, a sure indication that his spunk was ready to explode. A slut knows when her lover is about to come, as the artist confirmed with a breathless whisper that he was about to come!

"Come in my mouth!" I pleaded, feeling him withdraw his cock and dash to the side of the bed. His timing was perfect, just as I turned my head toward his cock, a powerful spurt of spunk erupted from red slit and splashed the back of my throat.

At least five other powerful spurts joined the original as my mouth filled with hot creamy spicy spunk.

I opened my mouth to show him his load swimming around my tongue and mouth as I moaned with delight, showing the artist how much of a slut I was. He grinned watching my slutty antics, as I tilted my head back and swallowed every drop!

"Fucking hell lady! You are one very sexy slut! So good that the piercing is on the house!" He smiled stroking my hair and cheeks.

"How about I come back next week and you replace the bolts with rings!" I smiled licking his come off my lips "I'll wear something really sexy and you can fuck all of my holes again!" I said efficiently.

"Give me your number and I'll call when the best days are to come over." He grinned, continuing "Would you mind if my business parted looked on?"

"What the fuck!" I said acting surprised "He can fuck me also!" I sluttily declared.

Helping me into my leather look leggings, he then stood behind me, holding my tender breast as I pulled my tight red top over my head. Placing the palm of his hands over my nipples, I slid the tight top into place. He skilfully removed his hands from my breast, smoothing them down my stomach and around my waist. I turned to kiss him with my spunk tasting mouth, slipping my tongue softly into his mouth.

Breaking apart from our goodbye kiss, I scribbled my phone down on a pad and signed Slut, as the artist didn't know my name.

"When you call me, that's who to ask for!" I declared, as he turned his sign and unlocked the front door.

One last soft kiss and I was out of there, feeling the tantalising effect the cool air was having on my newly pierced nipples. In such a short time I'd moved from sexy exhibitionist to outright cheating slut. I've just fucked someone who's name I don't know whilst piercing my nipples and I've agreed to go back next week and fucked again!

I crossed the road to the pub opposite knowing my husband was in there, feeling tormented and aroused at knowing what his filthy cheating slut wife was up to! As I walked in I saw my husband sitting at a window table, obviously hoping to catch a glimpse of my little extra marital activity. I walked over to him and kissed him full on the mouth, letting him taste my cumdrenched tongue. Breaking off from our sexy kiss, I stood directly facing him, peeling my coat from my body and displaying my erect pierced nipples prominently pushing the boundaries of my skintight red top.

Arching my back slightly I thrust my tits forward, so anyone in the vicinity would get a good view of my newly pierced assets.

My husband smiled with delight at my new look, leaning forward he licked his lips and whispered.

"Did you give him a blowjob as your lips taste of cock and your breath smells of cum!"

"No!" I whispered tantalisingly "He fucked my pussy and ass whilst he pierced my nipples, twisting them gently, making me orgasm repeatedly, then he came in my mouth, which I swallowed every creamy drop!" I grinned watching my husband squirm with sexual torment and deep arousal. That was the last cock to be inside me, and will be, that is until I go to the hotel tomorrow for my next adventure in unfaithful debauchery.