Jen and Mike Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom can I ... please!! I really want to...," Jesse pleaded.

Jenny knew exactly what she was asking for but she was resolved to not let her go that far here.

"No sweetie, no fucking, not here. Don't worry baby I will fuck you real good later!" Jenny told her.

"Buuuutt Mom I'm still fucking horny!!"

Brad was sitting on the couch hearing all of this and was getting hard again. This young girl was begging her mother to let him fuck her. He couldn't make this shit up if he tried he thought to himself. It did seem that she was pretty determined though, oh well he had already cum in the girls mouth so he was happy. He could be happier but he knew that what happened here today would be played with between him and Carol forever.

Speaking of Carol She was just laying on the floor staring at the two women with a hungry look in her eye. She was the only one in the room who had not yet cum and she was burning up.

Almost as if she could read Carol's mind Jenny turned her daughter's head towards the woman in front of them. The two of them were looking at her, taking her in with their eyes. They had been so worked up before they didn't really have a chance to notice how hot she was.

Carol was hot in a girl next door kind of way. To look at her you couldn't help think soccer mom, or hot housewife. She had a corn fed look to her that said grown in the Midwest but she had a look in her eye that screamed 'fuck me'!

Her breasts were not huge but had a perfect tear drop slope to them, they looked fresh even for someone older. They did not look like they had ever been nursed on and had zero sag. Her lips were kind of thin but inviting, they seemed to have a natural moistness to them that begged to be kissed.

Jenny noticed how heavy Carol was breathing and then hit herself, "Baby we are being really rude. Poor Carol over there has taken care of both you and I and no one has helped her."

Jesse just smiled at her mom, a slutty little smile and nodded her head, "Carol we want to help you, what would you like? You ate my pussy so good I'll do anything you want!"

They both started crawling to her on their hands and knees, Jesse's tits swaying as they did.

"Oh my god, I have a fantasy but, I don't know,. Mmmm maybe, well, could the two of you eat my pussy together! I have always had a kick about a mother and daughter. Just once I would like to be able to look between my legs and see it happen."

Jenny and Jesse looked at each other and then at this sexy erotic woman in front of them and just nodded. Then they went to work, each of them taking a leg and working up and down with their lips. They were kissing and nibbling all the way up. When they got to her inner thighs they each took their leg and spread it out as far as it could go. Both of them took their time on Carol's inner thighs. They were slowly working their way up to her pussy, nipping and sucking on the soft creamy flesh of her thighs.

They both met at her shaved pussy, and they both looked up into Carol's eyes. Her eyes were burning, they were silently pleading the two of them to suck her.

"Please... oh please..." she softly begged the two of them.

They took a moment to kiss each other while still looking up at her. Then they went for her cunt! They did it so smoothly and flawlessly you would think they had been doing this together for years. They had a mental communication about them that made Carol's pussy purr immediately.

One of them was working her hole while the other would lick and suck her clit. Jenny started with her hole driving her tongue in and out making Carol hump her hips up. Then Jenny pulled off the pussy and while looking at Carol pushed her own daughter's head into the woman's snatch. She sat up and gave her a filthy smile and held Jesse's head pushing it further into her cunt.

F-f-f-fuck!! OHHHHH GAWWWWDDD! Brad look at this Brad, she's holding her daughter's face on my cunt. OOOOHHH SHIIITTT, she's making her suck me Brad!!

Jesse pushed back a little and Jenny let her up for a second, "Mom please I am so fucking horny...please!!

Jenny looked at her pleading daughter, she wanted to give in, she really wanted to give in and let Brad fuck her. She looked over at him stroking his beautiful cock. She almost nodded yes, but she actually held back.

"No baby, I told you before no fucking, but turn sideways here. Now put your fucking ass in the air, I want Carol to have a good view of this."

She looked over at Brad, and gave him a sad kind of look and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry.' She did gesture him over and told him, "Stroke that beautiful cock for us, when you are ready to cum move her out of the way and cum in your wife's pussy Ok?"

"Is that ok Carol, I want your husband to fuck you and cum in you!"

"Yeeessss th-th-that's fine!! Jesse please put your mouth back, Oohhhh god!! Getting close baby..."

"Watch this Carol, something you have always wanted to see!" Jenny said as she positioned herself behind her daughters raised ass. She made sure Carol was watching, the woman's eyes were glassy with lust but she was. Then she plunged her tongue into her daughter's cunt!

The combination of seeing Jenny do that and the ecstatic moan that left Jesse's mouth as she felt it pushed her over the top.

"UHHH-UHHHH-UHHHHHH OHHHHH NOWW!! Oh your mouth is heaven baby suck now-now-now!!"

Carol grabbed Jesse's head and forcibly fucked her cunt up into her mouth. Humping over and over not letting go.

Then Brad moaned and doing like Jenny had asked pulled Jesse's head away from his wife's cunt and shoved his cock in, he was all the way in on one stroke!

It only took a couple of strokes then he slammed his hips forward and shot his load deep into Carol's still pulsing pussy.

"Oh my fucking god!! I'm fucking cumming Carol,,, in your pussy baby, in your pussy baby!!"

Carol was trembling, between what Jesse's mouth had just done to her and then having Brad unload in her had her trembling. Why did she think they weren't finished yet!

Like the good ringleader she was Jenny pulled her mouth of her daughters delicious pussy and in a raspy voice said to Jesse. "On your back baby get on your back for mommy, Carol sit on her fucking face and feed her Brad's cum!!"

Jesse moaned, her mother knew how much she loved cum! She flipped over and helped get Carol over mouth just as the first drops started cumming out.

Carol let out a groan from deep inside herself, it was a guttural moan. Brad could never remember a sound like that cumming from his wife.

She felt Jesse's mouth literally sucking every drop of Brad's cum out of her pussy. She could see her Adam's apple moving showing that she was swallowing it all as she sucked too.

Just then Jesse exploded into her mother's mouth, she wrapped her thighs around her mother's head and just moaned into Carol's cunt. Humping up and pushing against her mother's sucking mouth she fed her a little bit of squirt which Jenny eagerly drank up.

Carol reached down and started mauling Jesse's huge tits and pulling on the nipples while she pushed down on to her face. Then she felt it building for her too... again. So soon after her first orgasm she was going to cum again. The filthiness and dirtiness of everything they were doing had her there already.

OHHHH JEESSSEEEE!! DRINK IT ALL BABY,,,, SUCK MY HUBBYS CUMMM!!

YEEESSSS!! CUMMIIINNNGG AGAAIINNN!! Carol just collapsed on top of Jesse kind of hanging off to the side trying to catch her breath.

Brad was laying on the couch taking in the sight in front of him. There was his wife laying on top of this amazing young girl after feeding her the cum he shot into her pussy. The young girl's mother, yes her mother or so she says, was sitting on her heels lightly stroking the girl's cunt with one finger. She was helping her come down from another orgasm too.

Carol was the first to say anything, "I just can't believe all of that just happened. If I never had sex again the rest of my life I could live on this memory!"

Jenny was pulling her little girl up and holding her against her, she wanted to make sure she was ok. She was clinging to her and that made her a little worried. The two of them had gotten completely carried away and she was a little worried for her. Jenny could remember times when she was younger doing things like this but she just wanted to make sure her daughter wasn't shaken up.

"You ok baby, is everything ok?" She asked.

Jesse didn't say anything, she just buried her head in her mother's side and rocked a little bit.

Both Carol and Brad were looking on now getting a little concerned because Jesse wasn't saying anything.

"Jesse? Baby talk to me sweetie, are you ok!"

"Ohhhhhh,,, Mommy!! That was sooooooo fucking amazing!!" she whispered.

Then she held her arms out and motioned for Carol and Brad to come and join them in a big hug.

"You guys are sooo fucking sexy, I hope we can see you again!! I had so much fun with you. Brad your cock is delicious and your cum. Carol your pussy, well it's almost as tasty as my mom's but mixed with Brad's cum,,,, oh god Yummy!! Oh god I loved your cum!!"

Jenny started laughing and the four of them hugged for a minute or two. Then they all started to get dressed. They all walked out together and just started chatting like nothing had ever taken place in the room.

Jenny was surprised to find out that Carol was a schoolteacher, it just was too cliché. The wholesome schoolteacher that was a slut behind closed doors. Brad it turns out actually had a lot in common with Mike, except of course his cock size. He was a programmer, and software genius but his expertise was games. Evidently he had been one of the first developers of a World Of Warcraft one of the biggest ever online games.

Jesse was even more impressed when she heard this because for a couple of years when it first came out she had gotten sucked into playing Warcraft almost non-stop. Her parents had even started calling it war-crack. When Brad mentioned he was one of the designers Jesse looked at her mom and said, "I know you said not today, but mom I have to fuck this man!"

"Yeah ,yeah ,yeah, baby you can't always think with your pussy. But I do think that there is a good chance that might happen."

"Can I suck his cock one more time please! It won't take long I promise please!!"

Brad just stood there with a sheepish grin on his face and his hands in his pockets. He had no words right now. This little goddess was actually begging her mother to suck his cock again.

Jenny looked at Carol and just shrugged her shoulders, "What do you think should I let her, it's always hard to say no to her."

Carol chuckled, she really liked these two, she felt like they could have some good times together, "It's up to you Jen, but she looks awfully hungry!"

Jesse was hugging herself on to her mother's side and licking her lips, staring into her eyes.

"Ok get back in the cubicle and be quick about it. Save me a little taste again ok baby."

Jesse did a little skip and grabbed Brad by the hand, "Come on I need a drink I'm thirsty!"

"Hey! Get back here for a second," Jenny whispered. "I absolutely meant it before, no fucking!!"

"Ooookayy mom, spoil sport!"

"Brad you are the grown up here, she may be eighteen but this is new for her, so keep your cock in her mouth do you understand! If you do we all might be able to become close friends if you don't you will never see either of us again!"

Carol laughed and joined in, "Don't fuck this up baby, because if you do you wont be seeing this pussy for a long time either."

"Hey, hey, hey.. I'm perfectly happy letting this beautiful young lady suck me, she is damn good at it."

"Good now have fun and hurry up Jesse and I have dinner plans," Jenny chuckled.

Carol watched her husband go off into one of the cubicles again with this young little nymphette. Then she turned to Jenny and told her, "You too are so amazing and sexy. You were just going with my fantasy in there weren't you?"

Jenny could hear Brad in the background and she could imagine her daughter's mouth stretched around his cock. "What fantasy Carol?"

Carol wanted to really believe that Jenny had been telling the truth when she said that one word inside. She could not believe that the pinnacle of her adult sexual life could really have happened today. She had always been stuck on a mother daughter fantasy, it had started when she was a teenager.

When she was in her late teens her parents had lots of problems in their marriage. Most of it stemmed from her mother's smoldering sex drive. She was always bringing men home when her husband was out. Carol had seen this many times and as she got older the sounds coming from her parents bedroom always made her wet.

When she was 18 she confronted her mom and told her that she had to stop or she was going to tell her father. Her mom just looked at her and smiled, she told her she would do no such thing because if she did her entertainment would stop. Carol looked at her and asked what she meant. Her mother told her that she knew Carol was always playing with herself when her lovers were over. She found it sexy knowing her daughter was next door in her bedroom with her fingers inside her while her lover's cock was plowing her.

Carol knowing her mom was right backed down because her mom was right about her. It did bother her that her mom was cheating on her dad but it also turned her on. So she didn't say anything and then she noticed a change in the way her mom went about her business around the house. She started leaving the door to her bedroom open when she had someone over. She would also make a point of stopping at her daughter's doorway and announcing that she was going to be busy for awhile.

Carol started watching, standing in the doorway rubbing her little pussy while her mom had her legs wide open. She watched men sliding their cocks inside her all the time. She loved the sight of her after they were done too, she would watch the man's cum drip out of her and down her butt and rub herself furiously.

Her mom had adopted the habit of looking at her daughter fingering herself while she was getting fucked too. Some of the guys actually balked at the idea of Carol standing in the door and would leave. Others got into it because they saw hot it made Carol's mom.

Then one day everything changed Carol's shows came to an abrupt end.

One day her mom was really getting into her boyfriend and he was ramming her hard into the mattress. Then she saw his butt clench and she knew that the man was shooting his cum into her mother's pussy again. He pulled off and then her mom did something she had never done before. She motioned for Carol to come over, Carol didn't even hesitate.

Her mother spread her legs as far as she could and asked her daughter if she liked what she saw. Carol just nodded her head and was licking her lips because she was nervous. Her mom told her that if she liked what she saw so much maybe she should get down there and taste it.

Carol was just getting into position between her mother's legs and had her tongue out ready to taste that cum and pussy juice mix. Then her father burst into the room and all hell broke loose. Next thing she knew the man was on the floor unconscious and her mother was cowering in the corner trying to cover herself.

The aftermath was her father threw her mom out and filed for divorce. When the courts saw the photo's of her mother having sex while Carol watched they gave custody of her to her father. Her mom left town and she never heard from her again. So this left Carol with her fetish and fantasy, she always got wet at the idea of mother daughter sex. She knew with no doubt in her mind that if her father hadn't burst in that day she would have become her mom's lover. The most exciting part for to this day still was that she'd really wanted that.

"Don't play coy with me Jenny, you know exactly what fantasy. When we were playing in there I asked if you and Jesse being mother daughter was fantasy or..."

Jenny cut her off with a smile and uttered the same word she said in the cubicle, "Real"

Carol felt her legs get shaky, she thought she might actually cum again, "Oh my god, do you know how long I have wanted to meet a couple like you!"

"Well now you have sweetie, where do you propose we go from here," Jenny purred.

"Can you hear that Carol, can you hear your husband moaning in there? He's moaning because my little girl is sucking his dick, she has his cock down her throat working for his cum."

"Fucking right I can hear it, do you guys want to come back to our place with us tonight. We can keep playing all night if you want to, get to know each other better. I would really like for this not to just be a quick hook up and then you guys disappear."

"Oh I don't think you have to worry about us disappearing especially if my baby has her way. But we can't come back with you tonight we have plans that we cant change. But I definitely see today as the beginning of a very fun friendship," Jenny said while pulling Carol into an embrace.

"Your pussy is just too sweet to never taste again and Jesse isn't the only one who wants to get fucked by Brad's beautiful cock," she leaned into Carol and just started lightly kissing her lips.

Carol fed right into it and they were soon swapping tongues while museum guests watched. Just then they both heard Brad grunt a few times in succession and they both smiled at each other.

"I think someone we know just swallowed a little cum," Carol whispered to Jenny.

"Baby from what I saw in there your Brad doesn't make just a little cum, I hope she saved me a taste!"

A few seconds later an out of breath Brad came out of the cubicle followed by a smiling Jesse. Jesse walked right up to her mom and pulled her face down into a full open mouth kiss, pushing the remnants of Brad's cum onto her tongue.

"Mmm yummy, thanks baby I knew you wouldn't forget me," Jenny purred.

Jesse was hugging on to her mothers hip and rubbing her ass, having satisfied her cum hunger for the moment.

"Well guys, we really do have to get going, this has been an amazing afternoon. Carol, we will definitely be in touch. Like I said this is the beginning of a great friendship I think."

"Mmm yeah I agree, by the way what exactly is it you do with your phone earlier to make her go crazy like she did," Carol asked referring to Jesse.

"Oh you mean this thing," Jenny asked taking out her phone and hitting the app button again.

"Jeennnyyy stoppp ohhhh shiiiitttttt!!," Jesse moaned as the egg started pulsing in her pussy again.

Jenny stopped it and held her daughter up again fearing she might fall to the floor again. "It's a vibrating egg that gets controlled by an app on a Smartphone, pretty slick huh." she answered wickedly.

"Oh my god, I have to get one of those! Where did you..."

"Don't worry sweetie the next time we al get together I will trade you one of these for the use of hubby's cock in our pussies. His cum is so tasty the way it is I can't wait to taste it inside Jesse's snatch."

"Wow you too are unbelievable," Carol said.

The four of them exchanged hugs, phone numbers and a few after the fact kisses and said their farewells. After Carol and Brad had left Jenny pulled her daughter in for a big hug. She held her to her chest, kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"Honey are you sure you're okay with everything we just did. I mean that was one of the wildest things I ever did, it was just so sexy and slutty." Jenny whispered into her daughter's ear.

"Oh mom I am so turned on right now! Being with you has made me feel like I can do anything when it comes to sex. I never would have been able to do that without you but with you here I just felt safe to go with the moment. You make me feel so free sexually, you inspire me to do things that I have only fantasized about. I love you sooo much!"

123456...8