Jen and Mike Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby I love you just as much, you remind me so much of myself when I was your age. I know this is going to sound perverse but I don't care, I was so proud of the way you handled that whole scene back there. I know we are going to be such good partners in some really wild adventures."

"Mmmm I can't wait mom! I hope you weren't leading Carol and Brad on about us being friends like you did Jack at the hotel. I really want to feel that cock he has inside me someday, I can't wait till he fills me with some cum too!"

"No way baby, I really liked them a lot too. We definitely will see them again, wouldn't it be a thrill to invite them up to the house and have your dad watch us all together! I think his little cock would fall off from jerking it so much baby!" Jenny said thinking how Mike would react to that scene.

"Oh mom, you are such a slut and I am just like you! I want daddy to watch Brad fuck us side by side. I want him to hear us moaning on that beautiful cock!"

"Ok, we need to calm down now sweetie and we need to bury the 'Mom" again. Back to Jen and Jenny again. You were lucky that your slip of the tongue in the museum led to such fun. Lets not risk that again okay?"

"Sure Jenny I promise I will remember for the rest of the time we are outside. Can I take this egg out when we get to the restaurant, I don't trust you not to buzz me at the wrong time.

"I don't know about you baby but I am hungry for some barbeque right about now, are you ready to eat?"

Jesse looked at her and just smiled and raised her eyebrows, "But Jenny we have been eating all afternoon."

They both laughed as they got into the back of the cab and headed to Virgil's for some dinner before the theater.

"Can I take this egg out when we get to the restaurant, I don't trust you not to buzz me at the wrong time." Jesse asked again sweetly.

"No way baby, that is my little surprise toy and I want you to wear it all day. If it makes it seem more fair I will wear it tomorrow while you drive us home, okay?"

"Deal Jen, but don't make me nuts all night. It just feels so intense when you turn it on I really did feel like I was going to fall down." Jesse told her while hugging her.

Then she saw her mom go for the cell phone again and she grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Relax baby, I'm going to give you a break for a bit don't worry. Someone texted me I want to see who it is."

Jenny thought to herself it's probably Mike, he was supposed to pick up the car today. Then she saw the name and her eyebrows went up, Hmmm wonder what this is about, she said to herself.

"Wow it's from Stacie honey, it seems she is a little worried about what we saw this afternoon and wants to meet me for a drink later."

"Damn Jen, who even knew she drank." Jesse said thinking back on How conservative Cheryl's mom is.

"What are you texting her back?"

"I told her we have a play to see and that maybe after the show I can spare her a few minutes. I told her I don't want to have to leave you alone. I told her there's a bar in The View we can meet there for a bit."

"Wow that's really interesting," Jenny remarked after getting Stacie's response. "She just said that I should bring you because it concerns you too."

"She's probably just worried I will talk to Cheryl, tell her it's ok Jen." It might be fun to see Cheryl's mom squirm a little after everything she put her best friend through Jesse thought.

Jenny texted Stacie that the two of them would meet her later. She told her that she would text her when the show let out.

The cab pulled up to the restaurant then and Jenny and Jesse got out. Jesse looked at the place and grabbed her mom's arm.

"Jen you are such a genius, you know how much I love ribs! I hope I don't pig out!"

Jenny groaned at how bad the pun was but grabbed her lover around the waist and led her inside. They got a nice booth for a little privacy even though the place was jumping and full. Jesse wanted to sit next to her mom in the booth so Jenny gave in and let her. She knew her little girl wanted to play a little and she had no problem with that.

They enjoyed their dinner together and the conversation between them. There was so much to chat about too, just what had happened this weekend alone. It was almost like the two of them were a magnet for sex with all the odd coincidences that had happened since they hooked up.

It started with the whole Cheryl situation earlier this week, then running into Cheryl's mom in the hotel today. Neither one of them could believe that miss holier than though Stacie Romano was having an affair. It sure wasn't her husband Paul that she had her lips on today. Then of course this afternoons wild rendezvous in the museum, something that even Jenny admitted was one of the wildest things she had ever done. Life right now just seemed to putting sexual situations right in front of their faces.

Just like the night before when they had dinner at The View they couldn't help but draw some looks and stares from other diners. They did try and tone it down quite a bit though because Virgil's was more a family restaurant. However they still gave in to the occasional desire to lick each other's fingers clean of the excess barbeque sauce. Every now and then one of them would lick the excess sauce from the corner of the other's mouth. That would always lead to a quick exchange of tongues too.

Jesse was also very good at eating ribs one handed. This allowed her some precious moments to tease her mother's pussy with her other hand. She was smart enough to do this very discreetly and only when she knew no one was looking.

Jenny looked at her watch and realized that they had to hurry up a bit because the show was going to be starting soon. She decided that she'd behaved long enough for now and sneakily took her phone out. She was sitting against the inside part of the booth so her arm with the phone was against the wall. Jesse couldn't see it, she adjusted the volume on the phone because that controlled the intensity of the vibrator in her daughter's pussy. She put it on what she thought would be a low vibration , more of a gentle hum and massage.

Then she hit the button to start it up. Her daughter's eyes lit up and she glared at her mom. Then she felt the difference in the pulse and vibration and just settled in with her head on Jenny's shoulder.

"Oh mom that is sooooo nice, it's so sexy like this. It feels like I am being massaged from the inside of my pussy." Jesse whispered in her ear making sure no one could hear them.

"I don't want you to cum baby, I just want to keep you amped up. I am going to leave it on while we walk out of the restaurant. I want you to get used to having it on, I think this is going to be my favorite toy from now on!"

"Ohhhh-o-o-o... Okay, can I lean on you as we go out it's making me tingle everywhere. Look at how hard my nipples are right now!" Jesse moaned again.

"I see them baby, I would love to suck one right now if we were back at the room but we are going to see Wicked! So lets get that pretty butt of yours up and lets head out."

The two of them left the restaurant leaving behind a lot of tongues wagging about the obviousness of their intimate relationship. None of the other diners of course knew how deep that relationship went.

While Jesse and her mom were making their way to the theater Stacie Romano lay in the bed she was sharing with her lover. She was holding her cell phone checking the texts again to make sure she wasn't mistaken. Today had been a really rough day for her and it wasn't turning into a good night right now.

After being seen by her daughter's best friend and her mom this afternoon the day had gone downhill from there. Her and Tony had their first real argument and it had carried over through the day. He just couldn't understand how dangerous it was that Jenny and her daughter had seen them.

Part of her didn't understand why she was so nervous because unknown to Jenny she had witnessed her in a compromising situation with her own daughter. The night before her and Tony had been having dinner when two women in the dining room caught everyone's eye with an extremely steamy kiss. The two women were Jenny and her daughter.

Seeing that had her wet and ready to fuck all night and Tony had enjoyed the benefit of that. They had fucked all night and were still going at it this morning when the sun rose. All sorts of fantasies had been running through Stacie's head, all of them involving one or both of the Andrew's women. A few of them had even involved her daughter and those had resulted in some of the more earth shattering orgasms she had ever experienced.

Of course any orgasm she had that was spurred on by thought's of Cheryl also resulted in an overwhelming surge of guilt after. She had finally discovered herself sexually after so many years of keeping herself repressed. She had done things with Tony that before she met him would have been sick and perverted to her. She remembered the first time she let him in her ass it was so dirty and filthy she had cum almost immediately. It seemed to her that the dirtier the sex the hotter it was to her. So nothing in her mind could ever be dirtier than a lesbian incestuous relationship.

It seemed that something sexual was going on between Jenny and her daughter but she had no idea how far it had gone. All she knew was the idea of it even happening had put thoughts of her own little girl in her head. So even though it was filthy and perverse it was stunningly hot to her.

She was under no illusions about her affair with Tony there was no love there it was just pure sex. She still loved her husband Paul but she knew he would never be woken up to the joy of sexual variety. He was always going to be a straight missionary guy and even that happened only on rare occasions. No, her and Tony both knew that this was a smoldering passion for the two of them for now.

But after this afternoon she wasn't even sure if she wanted to be with him. She knew she could not go back to being vanilla mom her eyes had been opened too wide. But his total disregard for her nervousness today really underscored the hollowness of their relationship. If only there were a way for her to have passion with love that'd be the best of both worlds for her.

When they had gotten back to the room after lunch they had continued to argue but had put it aside for a bit. Neither one of them wanted to ruin a rare opportunity like this to spend a large block of time together. It wasn't meant to be though because Stacie was just too worked up. After fucking themselves into a sweat drenched stupor she'd broken down in tears and Tony was no support. That led to some bitter words and she'd asked him to leave. She still had one more night left in the room but she'd rather be alone than with him right now.

She was in her bed right now alone after having sent him home. She was just too nervous about being seen to enjoy being with her lover. Now that he'd left she was sorry she sent him away, she definitely missed his cock right now. Tony gave her the first satisfying sex she'd ever enjoyed she just wished he'd have been more understanding.

After he left she felt she had to do something because the guessing was making her insane. She wanted to talk with Jenny before the weekend was over and since Tony was now gone she thought she would reach out. So she sent her a text asking to meet for a drink tonight. After a few texts back and forth it was decided that they would meet in the bar upstairs later on. Jenny and her daughter were seeing a show and she said she'd let her know when it was over. Then once again remembering the sight from the restaurant last night she'd suggested that Jesse join them saying that it concerned her also. Jenny had texted back that Jesse would indeed join them.

Stacie had smiled at that, maybe the first smile she had shown all afternoon. She lay on her bed with wild things running through her head. Then for the first time in her life she masturbated exclusively thinking about women, thinking of what women could do with each other.

Jenny was still supporting her daughter as they left the restaurant and started walking to the theater. Jesse's eyes had a slight glaze to them as if she was on the verge of an orgasm but couldn't get over the hump. That was exactly Jenny's plan she wanted to see how long she could keep her lover riding the edge of cumming before she couldn't take it any more. She knew it was torture and teasing but it was such a pleasurable form of torture. She also knew she was going to be in for some of the same since she promised to wear the egg tomorrow on the drive home.

It only took about ten more minutes of the non stop low level vibration inside her pussy to make Jesse break, "Please Jen this is killing me, please turn it off. It feels too fucking wonderful but I need to cum and I know you aren't going to let me!"

"Hmmm lets see what do I get if I let you off the hook sweetie, what will you do for me?"

"Oh god, anything you want. You already know I will do anything you want just please stop teasing me!"

"But you love it, you love me teasing you don't you? If you admit you love being teased by me I will stop for now, how's that?"

"Yes, I love it I fucking love it when you tease me. It's just that when you usually tease me at least you make me cum. Please I said it now, please stop for now!"

Jenny pushed the app button off on her phone and hugged her little girl to her. She let out a sexy little laugh and told her, "Baby I only tease you because you look so sexy when you have that look on your face. The look that's dying to have an orgasm, you get this intense look of hunger. I only tease you because I love you sweetie."

"Hmmmm thanks Jen, I really do love it when you tease me and you know how much I love you too." she said as she leaned into her for a light kiss.

"Oh baby here we're here I hope you are going to like the show," Jenny said breaking the kiss.

"Oh wow Jen, I just love being with you but I'm getting kind of psyched here. It's been a long time since we saw a show together." Jesse said with a big grin on her face.

In fact the last show they had seen together had been when Jesse was only eight years old. It was a birthday then too but it was a family outing and they had seen Lion King. Jenny remembered vividly because it was such a perfect birthday for her little girl then. Now ten years later that same little girl was a woman and she was the one lucky enough to have her as a lover

As they entered the theater holding hands Jesse leaned over and whispered to her mom, "Please you teasing bitch, don't make me vibrate during the play, I know how much you want to but if you do I will scream!"

Jenny just looked to her lover and smiled, "Scout's honor baby best behavior!"

Then they took the their seats and fell into the show. They sat there and were mesmerized by the music, the performers, and the whole package. Jesse had her head on her mom's shoulder and their arms entwined all throughout the show. It was a really romantic moment for them and Jesse was glad her mom left the egg off because it felt like a date with the person she loved. All the sex was mind blowing between the two of them but moments like this were just as special to her. These were the moments that reminded the both of them how much deeper their relationship went than just sex.

After the show they headed out of the theater and as soon as they hit the street Jesse pulled her mom's face down to hers and gave her big kiss.

"Thank you so much Jenny, that was a wonderful time. The show was amazing but seeing it with you made it even more amazing. I loved sitting there knowing that we were out together doing this, me and my girlfriend."

"Me too honey, I love spending time with you. I just feel we are so comfortable with each other on all levels. It's why it was so easy to tell you I love you after such a short time, if you know what I am saying."

"I know exactly what you are saying, I feel the same way. I feel like we are best friends and so much more. Oh damn speaking of best friends I guess you have to text Cheryl's mom don't you?"

"Well I did tell her I would, don't worry honey we won't stay long. I know how horny you are because I think I'm twice as horny! We will have one drink with her and then head to our room. She probably just wants to try and make sure we aren't going to let slip what we saw."

Stacie looked at the clock and noticed it was a little after 10. She knew that most plays ended around 10 so she was now just waiting on Jenny's text. She had spent the last couple of hours rubbing herself to multiple orgasms. She had gotten this thing about women in her head now and it just wouldn't leave. In a strange way she didn't even miss Tony tonight because none of her fantasies involved cocks.

She was up getting herself composed and fixing her makeup because her mascara had run down her cheeks. She had been crying earlier when she made Tony leave because she didn't really want him to go. It was rare that they had this kind of time to spend together. As she was finishing up her makeup her cell rang. Her first thought was to not answer it because it probably was Tony and she didn't have the time right now. Then she saw the number and did pick it up, it was Jen.

"Hello?" Stacie answered hesitantly.

"Hey you!" Jenny said back sounding as natural as ever.

"Damned texts are so impersonal I just thought I would call and let you know we just got out of the show. We should be able to meet you in about a half hour or so, Ok?"

"Yeah sure that's fine Jen, I'll see the two of you then. I hope you enjoyed your show what did you guys see?"

"Oh yeah we did it was a blast, we saw Wicked! Hey Jesse just wanted to know if your friend is joining us or is it just us girls?"

"No he won't be coming, just us girls I guess," she said.

"Ok see you in a bit. Hey you sound down, you shouldn't be. There is nothing to worry about ok?"

Wow Stacie thought to herself Jen just sounds so relaxed and natural. Maybe everything would be fine, then she remembered seeing Jen and Jesse the night before and knew she wanted to find out about that too.

"Yeah thanks, you are always so sweet." Stacie told her.

Thirty minutes later Jenny and Jesse got off the elevator and made their way to the bar. Jesse was the first to spot Stacie and pointed her out to her mom. Just then Stacie noticed the two of them and waved them over.

God the two of them are so fucking beautiful she thought to herself. She had to control the visions running through her head because she felt her pussy getting wet. She felt like she could easily lose control and say something really stupid here. The images in her head just wouldn't stop. She could see Jesse having her nipples nibbled on by her own mother and then Jesse eating Jenny and more and more.

She shook her head and tried to focus, then as they approached she reached out to hug Jen. Jen returned her hug enthusiastically and it seemed to actually linger a bit. Of course that easily could have been her imagination due to her heightened state of arousal. Then Jesse reached out to her and she felt the same thing except she could actually feel the girl pressing her breasts into her. She was sure that wasn't her imagination and it made her pussy drip a little more.

The duo were not dressed to the nines like they were last night if anything they looked the same as if they were home. There was something about their interaction though...

"Hey Mrs. Romano how are you doing tonight?" Jesse asked lightly trying to make her feel comfortable.

"I'm good Jess, still a little shaken by this afternoon though. I wanted to see the two of you to try and explain. I know you are Cheryl's best friend and so I didn't want you to be upset over what you might have seen. Jen you and I have been friends for years. We watched our two girls grow up to be beautiful young women and I don't want to ruin our friendship."

1...345678