Jen and Mike Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Romano..." Jesse started to say something.

"Jess why don't you call me Stacie, I mean we are here to have an adult chat." Stacie said reaching for the girl's hand. Oh god her skin is so soft Stacie thought to herself. I bet her hand would feel great on my pussy.

Jenny asked her daughter what she wanted to drink and she ordered for them. Stacie raised an eye at the fact that Jen was ordering her daughter a drink but then realized how silly that was. If she was right in her suspicions about Jen and her daughter, Jesse having a drink was low on the totem pole of inappropriateness.

The three of them had their drinks and oddly enough Jenny offered a toast, "To adults treating each other as adults and enjoying it!"

They all toasted that and then Stacie spoke up. She told them all about Tony and their history. She didn't go into graphic details but she did let them know about how he made her feel. How for the first time in her life certain things she had never enjoyed became exciting and unforgettable.

"Like sex?" Jesse asked with an innocent curiosity that wasn't off putting at all.

"Honey, no need to be so bold!" Jenny told her.

"No that's ok Jen, yes honey like sex. You have known me all your life and I know that I have always been very uptight and strict. I think part of that was due to my ignorance to how important a part of peoples lives sex is."

"Oh my god Stacie, I don't know how to say this to you but I am really happy for you. You are only 38 and you are going to be in your sexual prime soon so now was a good time to open your eyes. But what about Paul, where does he fit in this for you?" Jen asked her friend.

Stacie got a little sad at that question, "I don't know Jen, I know there is no way he would ever understand an affair. If he found out my marriage would be over."

"Honey there's no reason he has to find out but eventually he might. You have to be ready for that. It just might be the time for the two of you to part ways. I know that's hard to think of since the two of you have been married since you were 18 but he is going to have to grow. You aren't going to be able to shut the barn door now that the horse is out. You have discovered how much fun sex is and you want more isn't that right?"

Stacie just nodded her head yes and kept looking at Jen. She was marveling at how cool she was about this whole thing not freaked out and totally non judgmental. God if she had found something like this out about one of her friends seven months ago there is no way she could have stayed as cool as this.

"So in the future and it doesn't have to be to tomorrow or even next month you are going to have to have along talk with Paul. At some point you will have to let him know that you have woken up abut certain things and you can't go to sleep again."

Jesse thought she could chime in with something to, "I think Cheryl would be thrilled to know her mom isn't an ice queen anymore."

Stacie actually laughed at that and said, "Oh my god is that what my little girl thinks of me! Well I guess I can't blame her. The only talk I ever had with her about sex was to tell her not to do it."

"Stacie you have nothing to worry about from me and Jesse, we will keep our mouth's shut. Including saying anything to someone's best friend right honey?"

"Yeah Mrs... sorry, Stacie, I promise my lips are sealed even though I think Cheryl wouldn't freak. You try and talk with her when you think you can."

"Well without being indiscreet, I know you probably would like to get back to your friend and me and Jesse have to head back early. So I hope you are feeling better. If you need to talk about this or anything else Stacie call me. I think our conversations will be more open from now on, remember to ask me about my early married years too. There's some stories there that will curl your toes."

"Ummm I sent Tony home earlier, we fought because he couldn't understand me being upset. I was sad to see him go but now I think it was probably best for today. I can call him tomorrow and I am sure it will be okay. Can you guys stay for one more drink though, please. I don't want to go up and sulk by myself."

Jesse was getting really, really horny by this time and tugged her mom's arm. She did it discreetly so Stacie didn't see it but Jenny got the message.

"Oh Stacie, we would love to except we have to..." Jenny said.

"I saw you," Stacie whispered. She was embarrassed to have said it but she didn't want them to leave yet.

"The two of you, I saw you," she whispered again and looked Jenny in the eye. It wasn't a confrontational look if anything it was a look of curiosity.

"Oh, ummmm, can you be more specific. Jesse looks like we are staying for a bit more." Jenny said sitting closer to her friend on the stool.

"Last night here in the restaurant, I saw the two of you kiss. It wasn't a kiss that a mother usually gives to her daughter."

"Oh my god I can't believe you saw that! Where were you?" Jenny whispered.

"Me and Tony were having dinner over there," she said pointing to where she sat last night.

Jenny was holding Jesse's hand now the two of them were visibly shaken. Jesse looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey, don't look upset who am I to judge here, right? I didn't mention it because I don't want to start any trouble. I just, well I don't know..."

Jenny started to calm down and that made Jesse calmer too. They both got a second drink and just sat there silent for a few minutes.

"So why did you mention it Stacie, I am sorry you had to see that but why bring it up?"

"Like I said, I don't know... I had never seen two women kiss and well... I know it got Tony so hard we went upstairs and... I'll spare you the details. We didn't stop for four hours it was the rawest most satisfying sex of my life. Then through it all I just couldn't get the sight of the two of you out of my head."

'What are you saying Stacie?" Jen asked getting a little more comfortable with her friends train of thought. She was starting to see windows of opportunity here, sexual windows.

"Will you be honest with me Jen?"

"Ask Jesse don't ask me, if you want an answer ask my daughter." Jenny answered her. She wanted to steer this right but she had to get Jesse involved.

"I can't I know she is sitting right there but I cant ask her this question," Stacie said quietly.

"Well then you wont ever get an answer I guess, come on honey lets head upstairs." Jenny said starting to get up.

Stacie was so into the whole dirtiness of the possible situation between these two women here that she stopped her. "Ok, ok, Jesse can you come over here for a second, I don't want anyone to over hear me."

Jesse got up and stood in between her mother and Stacie, "Yes Stacie, what is it? What question can I answer for you." As she said this she laid her hand on her mother's thigh in plain view of Stacie.

Jenny took her daughter's other hand and placed it on Stacie's thigh. Since she was wearing a pretty short skirt it was skin on skin contact and made Stacie moan out loud.

"Come on Mrs. Romano, me and my mommy have things to do upstairs so I think you should ask your question now. That is if you really want an answer." Jesse said finishing her statement by squeezing both women's thighs. She used the Mrs. Romano title especially for effect wanting Stacie to feel it.

" Oh god I don't even know how to phrase this Jesse,"

"Don't phrase it Mrs. Romano, just ask. I promise I will be one hundred percent honest" Jesse whispered right into Stacie's ear. She even let her tongue come out and tease her ear a little.

Jenny was once again in awe at her daughter's ability to handle such a powder keg situation as this. She was making a game of getting Stacie to ask her what they all knew she wanted to ask.

"Okay, Jesse, well I want to know if you and your mom are having sex...Oh my god I can't believe I just said that" Stacie said embarrassed at her question.

"Do you want to know if me and my mommy are fucking Stacie or do you want to know if we are making love? Which one is it, tell me Mrs. Romano?"

Jenny couldn't resist, this was a moment that was tailor made for the egg. She took out her phone and turned the volume to halfway and hit the button.

The look on Jesse's face was priceless, she let out a low moan and sat on her mother's lap. She started grinding her ass on to her mother looking for relief. Her pussy was so on fire right now because of the earlier teasing and the direction of the conversation here.

"Both damn it, I want to know it you are fucking her and making love to her! Tell me please, it has been driving me nuts all night and day. Please tell me!" she asked desperately. She knew the answer just by what the girl was doing on her mother's lap right now but she wanted to hear the words.

"Yes Mrs. Romano we are fucking each other and we make love to each other. Right now she is even teasing me with a vibrating egg inside of me!! Are you happy now, you know about us like we know about you and Tony!!"

Jenny was openly running her hands over her daughters one breast looking at Stacie. She could see the lust in the woman's eyes, she recognized the hunger.

"So what now Stacie, what do you want. What do you really want tonight?" Jenny spoke up and asked her.

Stacie was so wet between her legs right now and could barely find her voice but when she did she said five words. Five words that would forever change her life, " Please I want to watch!"

Jenny whispered in Jesse's ear and she nodded yes. "Ok but is that all you want to do is just watch, don't you want to taste these?" she said holding her daughters beautiful tits.

"I don't know if I can join but please at least let me watch the two of you to start!" Stacie pleaded.

"Ok sweetie lets all go upstairs and get to know each other a lot better."

The three of them left the bar and headed up to the room that mom and daughter had been enjoying themselves in.

On the way up to the room Jesse's legs were shaking, her mom still had the egg on at half power and she knew she was going to burst in a few seconds. When they got in the elevator Jenny whispered to Stacie, "I took her virginity last night Stacie, I was the first person to ever fuck that pussy. Maybe tonight you could be the second if you want to do more than watch that is."

"How could you..." Stacie started to ask then realized the two of them must have toys including a strap on. She kept looking at Jesse who was barely able to stand right now.

"Jen, I'm sorry but can I ask you one more question please?"

No Stacie, all your questions go to Jesse, ask her what ever you want." Jenny said knowing her daughter was almost incoherent with lust.

"Jesse, what about your dad. Does he know about all of this?" Stacie said softly watching the girls eyes rolling up from the vibrations in her pussy.

"Oooo Yeaaa... He knows... he knows ... he watches us...he likes...watching us..."

"God Jen I cant believe Mike knows about you too, Paul would die if he knew about me and Tony. How does he accept this?"

Mike's kind of complicated Stacie, it really is a long story and I will share it with you another time. But he knows and accepts this, he gets off on it in a number of ways too." Jenny told her as the elevator took them up.

Even through the fog of her lust something inside Jesse clicked when they talked about Mike, "Mooomm...call himm... call daddy. We sa...iidd we would...Stacie can hear us..."

Jenny as usual had forgotten her commitment to call Mike but was happy to have Jesse remind her, "Baby you are such a sweet daughter I will call him right now. Once we get in the room I think we will be too distracted."

"Stacie don't say anything I'm going to put it on speaker so you can hear him."

Jenny dialed her house and was surprised when Mike picked up after the first ring.

"Hey baby how's my man doing tonight? Have you been making a mess all day?"

"Oh god honey, I can't believe you remembered to call again, thank you so much! Is Jesse with you, how is she doing?"

"She's right here baby, we have you on speaker phone. I don't know if she can really talk baby I've been teasing her poor pussy all night and she is nuts right now! Say hello to daddy lover."

H..h..ii... Da.da...ddy... m...mmmooomm...yyy is...be...iinngg... Soo... ev...illll right ...nnnoooww... Bbuuu...tttt.. I... loooovvee it!! I lll...ooovvveee... youu... daddy. Tttthhaan...kkkk yoouu... for...unndeerrrsttanndiinngg!!

"Damn Jenny you are such a bitch sometimes, why don't you get the poor girl off. She sounds like she's going to have a breakdown!" Mike said chuckling.

"You heard the girl she loves it, I wouldn't do it if she didn't. Do you want to play Mikey, I only have a couple minutes so if you want to play let me know now!"

"Ummm baby, I can't I wish I could but I really can't...I umm... I have done too much already today and there's nothing left!"

"Ohh poor Mikey, you didn't save anything for me and my Jesse... oh well. I hope you have been cleaning up your messes."

Yeah honey, everything is nice and tidy even though I am kind of sore. Thanks for calling baby, it really means the world to me! Hey by the way I picked up that package you asked me to get, it's wrapped and waiting. I will send you a picture ok?

'Mike honey thank you so much, I hope you know I love you baby. You have always been there for me and I know you always will be! I will see you tomorrow honey and by the way tomorrow night is all yours so stop rubbing yourself over there!"

Stacie had been standing there dumbstruck by the conversation between the three family members. She was speechless and jealous that Jenny's husband was so supportive of her needs.

"Damn Jen, I knew Mike was special I didn't realize how special. It is so great for the two of you that he supports your relationship."

Stacie's words made Jenny feel a little guilty over the way she had sprung the whole thing on Mike. She had not been very nice about it but it all seems to be working itself out now.

"I know, like I said Mike is complicated but at heart he is a wonderful man. So many women would have been lucky to have him but he loved me."

The three of them got out of the elevator and made their way down the hall, "Stacie hold her and help her to the room. She might not make it on her own!"

Jenny whispered to her again, "Watch me make her cum before we even get to the door!"

"Oh my gawwdd mom!! You're making me nuts with this fucking toy in my pussy!! I am sooo going to get you back I promise. It feels so freaking amazing but you're teasing me again!! You're such an evil tease!!"

Stacie couldn't believe what was coming out of Jesse's mouth. This was the girl she'd seen grow her entire life and now she was accusing her mother of teasing her pussy.

"Oh baby I'm sorry that you think I'm teasing you again. Outside I had to tease you I couldn't make you cum in the street. We aren't outside anymore so no more teasing ok?" After saying that she immediately turned the vibration up to max level knowing that was all it would take.

Jesse just collapsed out of Stacie's arms onto the floor right in front of the room. She started flopping on the floor out of control with an orgasm that had been building slowly for the last 6 hours.

"SHHHHIIIITTTTTT...FF...FF...FFFFFUUUCCCKKK.MY PUUSSSYY...MOM,, MY FUCKING PUSSY IS PULSING FOR YOU!! CUMMIINNNGGGG!!

Then her pussy burst and the entire front of her Jeans got soaked with her juice, it leaked into the whole crotch of her pants and actually puddled on the floor. Jesse lay there for a few seconds and stared blankly up at her mother and her best friend's mother.

The look on Stacie's face was unbelievable she couldn't believe how sensual and erotic the scene she had just witnessed was. Now Jesse just lay there breathing heavy on the floor in the hall of the hotel. These two were obviously really into each other and she could wait to see more. She didn't know if she was going to be able to resist joining in but she knew she had to see more.

"Oh Jesus Jen, you made her pee herself. I can't believe you made her cum so hard she pissed her pants!"

Jenny laughed and told her, "No darling that's not pee that's my daughter's squirt. She cums so hard that she actually ejaculates. This time was a real lot too, probably because I have been teasing her with our toy for hours now."

"Oh you are so going to get it tomorrow mommy bitch! I am going to make you squirm all the way home when that egg is inside your pussy!" Jesse said playfully to her mom.

"You loved it my little daughter bitch, you know you did. Tell Stacie how much you love it when I tease you." Jenny said helping her daughter to her feet.

When Jesse was standing she told Stacie, "I actually do love it, it's just she love's being in control of me. God I love you mom!"

Jesse leaned in and kissed her mother, Stacie watched seeing the same kiss as last night. Then completely unexpectedly Jesse pulled her to her and plastered her mouth to hers. At first she hesitated but Jesse wasn't having any of that. She coaxed Stacie's mouth open until she was not only accepting her tongue but also shoving her own back into Jesse's.

Jesse broke the kiss and smiled, "Mmmm Mrs. Romano I really like the way you use that tongue. I don't know how long you will be watching tonight."

Stacie was out of breath, she had done it, she had kissed her first girl. She felt like the Katy Perry song because she sure had liked it and she wanted more.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to do that, can we go inside please!"

"Oh god Stacie get over it, you know you wanted that and you will get a lot more if you come through that door. Last chance to back out, if you do we will all pretend this didn't happen. But if you go through that door I promise your life is going to change tonight even more than it has already." Jenny told her while using her key card to open the door.

Stacie hesitated for a half second before just nodding her head and following Jesse through the door.

When the three women got into the room there was a moment of indecision of what to do next. If it'd just been Jenny and her daughter that wouldn't have happened but Stacie was a wild card.

Jenny took charge and decided that this would be a fun time to put the hot tub to some good use. "Stacie I know you said you want to watch but do you think you could draw a hot tub for us. Maybe we can all have a nice soak and get comfortable with each other."

Stacie was in limbo, she was so excited being in the room with these two gorgeous women but this was all new to her. She just nodded to Jenny and went over to the tub and started the water.

Jenny walked over to Jesse who was standing watching Stacie filling the tub. "You want her baby? Do you want us to fuck Cheryl's mom?"

Jesse whispered to her, "Oh yes mom, I cant believe she is the same woman we knew before. She is pretty damn hot and I would love to taste her pussy."

"Lets get you out of those soaked jeans baby, I think she might cum just seeing your pussy baby. Do you want her to fuck you darling, should we teach her how to use the strap-on honey?" Jenny teased while helping her out of her clothes.

After her Jeans were off Jenny sat her on the bed and took the panties off leaving Jesse naked from the waist down. Her daughter was still in heat and her pussy was still engorged and wet. Her lips were parted slightly and she could see little drops of pussy dew on the lips.

Stacie had finished filling the tub and had drifted over to look at Jesse too as she did she drew in a deep breath. "Oh Jenny she is so beautiful, I understand how you couldn't resist that it just looks so damned tasty."

"Tell her Stacie, don't be afraid. Tell your daughter's best friend how pretty her pussy is!"

1...345678