Jen and Mike Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny joined her daughter and husband in a group hug, it was filled with warmth and compassion from all three of them. It was something they had always partook of before anything sexual between them had entered the picture. It also went a long way to making Mike's concerns feel less then they were.

Mike looked at his wife and daughter and told the both of them how much he loved them too. How much he loved providing for them and making sure they were safe and happy. That them being happy was his number one motivation in his life up to this moment. He still wanted a moment with Jesse alone though.

Jenny was tearing up a little too because this was her family and her life. She didn't underestimate the changes that had occurred this past week but at the heart of it they were still a family. Jesse was absolutely right in her assessment of Mike as a parent. Jenny could not have hoped to have a better man by her side to raise their daughter all these years past. She truly wanted to try and guard him if she could in the playing of the game this time. Sometimes that got hard though because sometimes she forgot where the boundaries were.

Mike leaned into her and whispered in her ear asking if he could have a little time alone with their daughter. Jenny smiled and nodded, she understood why and was more than happy to give him the time he needed. She knew there had to be some things he hadn't been able to talk with her about. Personal things about his feelings over the whole dynamic change of the household.

"I'll be back in a bit guys, I think I'm going to jump in the shower for a little while. Why don't the two of you have a nice father daughter moment. I think you need to talk about some stuff," Jenny told them as she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Baby there's coffee in the kitchen would you like a cup?" Mike smiled at his daughter. He wanted to do this in the kitchen away from the bedroom so there would be no misinterpreting the father daughter moment Jenny alluded to.

"Hmmm definitely dad, lead the way!" she smiled and hooked her arm in his as they left the bedroom.

The two of them sat at the table and heard the sound of the shower running, they both felt a little awkward and nervous too. Mike had not had a moment of normalcy with his daughter since this whole thing began and the same thing went for Jesse. For Jesse it was even a little tougher because she had been feeding into the game playing even before he knew she was doing it. So they just looked at each other and waited for someone to break the ice.

It was Mike who spoke first, "Honey I think we need to talk about this past week, just me and you. I'm in no way going to get in the way of your new relationship but there's some thing I need to know and say."

You know how much I love you pumpkin, I would never stand in the way of anything that made you happy. That's why I accept what has happened between you and your mom."

"Thank you dad, I can't tell you how much that means to me. It would've broken my heart if this had caused you and mom to break up. I was worried about that even though I didn't tell mom that. She seemed so sure that you would accept it and really get into parts of it too." Jesse told him reaching out to hold his hands in hers.

Mike smiled took a moment to get his thoughts together and went on. He didn't want Jesse to misunderstand what he was going to say.

"Honey you have gotten yourself into the middle of things that your mom and me used to play with. It took us a lot of years of playing and messing up before we had decided we had played enough. We stopped playing mainly because we wanted you, it was time for us to have a family. We didn't really stop playing because the kinks and desires had left us, I know that about me and I am realizing it now about your mom. If we'd been unsuccessful in having you we might have just kept playing."

"Mom told me the reason you stopped was for me too. It goes right back to what I said about how awesome you guys are as parents," Jesse smiled.

"Thank you again honey, I know me and your mom never regretted our decision. You were and are our pride and joy, you gave each of us purpose. I do think that as you got closer to coming of age our thoughts started to wander a bit and reminisce and that's what has led us today."

"Before I tell you my number one concern about our relationship here, I mean our normal father daughter relationship, not whatever occurs in a sexual moment. Before I tell you that I want to know if you are comfortable with everything. Your life has changed immensely in one week and I know you love all the sex because inside you are your mother's daughter. But if there is anything you are not comfortable with please tell me."

Jesse hesitated for a moment then tried to put it into words, "Dad I am ecstatic about 99% of everything that has happened this past week. I mean I think you know it by now but I am truly in love with mom. We have always been close but now it's so special and amazing. I hope that doesn't cause you any grief or concern, that is one thing that bothers me a little. The other thing is playing into your side of this new relationship. I love you daddy, you have always been there for me. I just don't understand the attraction for you, and it's sometimes hard to say things to you that I know hurt you."

Mike looked at her nodded his head and said, "I understand that baby, I am kind of complicated in my side of this. I can't really explain to you why the idea of your mom with someone else excites me I just know it does. It is dangerous for me at times too, it becomes like an obsession. At first when I heard you and mom express your love for each other it did bother me. Falling in love with someone else was something that never happened in the game before so that's new. I thought about it and agreed with what your mom said though, she told me that there's no way you could steal her from me. I believe that so I think that whatever happens we will be a family still, it is just going to be a little different, well maybe a lot different."

"I'm sorry daddy, I hope you do believe her because I always want the three of us to be together. I want to play this game with you too daddy but I need you to promise me something. If anything I ever say or do really hurts you, I meant really hurts you bad you have to tell me. It's all so new to me and I am afraid I am going to get carried away with things. I am starting to discover something about myself when it comes to sex, once it starts and I am into it I get REALLY into it. I kind of lose myself in the moment." Jesse said sincerely.

"I'm not surprised pumpkin, it's another thing you have in common with your mom. I used to have an expression that described her when she would be so full of lust, it was 'her cum face.' I could see in her face how wrapped up she'd gotten in that moment of sexuality. It would blind her sometimes and make her forget almost everything else. I promise to let you know baby if you ever do something that truly hurts me." Mike told her.

"But daddy, that is kind of what I am afraid of, what if I'm so wrapped up in the moment that I don't know if what I am doing will hurt you. How am I supposed to know or even know that I need to stop or back off."

Mike thought about it for a second and realized for the first time that he still felt stung by something from last week. Something that Jenny had done that he didn't talk with her about, her ignoring of their safe word. He'd never used it before in the whole history of the game, he'd come close before but never actually said it. Last week when first faced with the new relationship between his wife and daughter he did say it only to have Jenny throw it back at him. He understood now why she didn't acknowledge it but it still stung. There was no way she was going to back off or stop with Jesse because she was already mentally committed to her.

It made him wonder what she'd have done if he decided he wasn't going to accept this. That was an avenue of thought he chose to avoid because he had a gut feeling he knew the answer. He was scared that Jenny would have chosen Jesse, after all a parent will always choose their offspring over their spouse in other matters. It was just instinct to want to have your children with you even when the situation was not as extreme as this.

"Honey I can suggest something to you that might help with those fears. It's something that people use in relationships like me and your mom have. It is called a safe word, it's something that one partner can use if they truly feel threatened to make their partner stop. If you want we can have one, but I need you to make it our secret baby. That means not even your mom can know ok?"

Jesse nodded her head yes and he could see that she approved because she was smiling again.

"It's good you brought this up pumpkin because it's at the heart of my number one concern. I meant there is something that I just couldn't live with in this new situation. It's something that if it happened would make me want to curl up and die. It's your respect honey, I need to know that I still have your respect. If it ever came to the point where I lost that I couldn't stay here." Mike said solemnly.

"Daddy, that could never happen I love you too much. You are my dad you have always looked out for me. I have so many wonderful memories of our family growing up that it would be impossible for that to ever happen. That's why I need to have that safe word you just mentioned. I promise with my whole heart that if you ever use that word I'll stop whatever I am doing." Jesse said and threw her arms around her father.

"Well pumpkin, what do you think should be our safe word. I want you to pick it out so it's personal to you. Pick something that will get your attention too."

"That's so easy daddy, do you remember your nickname for me when I was a little girl? The one that always made me mad?"

"Umm honey I don't know if you want to pick a word that made you mad as our safe word." Mike laughed.

"Nonsense daddy, it's perfect because now when I think back on it I smile. It reminds me of growing up with you. So you do know what it is right?"

"Of course I do, Freckles!" Mike said and they both laughed. He had called her that when she was around 7 years old because she had a few freckles on her cheeks. She used to go into a little girl tantrum because she hated the freckles. They had faded as she got older so what used to piss her off was now a warm memory.

"That's right daddy so if you say that I will understand, I promise. It's our secret too just you and me." Jesse whispered in his ear.

Just then Jenny reappeared looking all fresh and vibrant from her shower. She smiled seeing that Mike and Jesse were laughing with each other. They looked like any normal father and daughter and she was happy about that. So much had changed over the last week and it comforted her to see her husband and daughter interact naturally.

"Freckles, oh my god Mike I haven't heard you call her that in more than 10 years. Why on earth did that come up again?"

"Sorry honey, I guess I had a lot of time to reminisce this weekend about Jesse. I mean after what she had with you this weekend she isn't a little girl anymore so I guess I got a little nostalgic." Mike told her giving his daughter a wink.

Jesse winked back, "He's just lucky I don't have those freckles anymore mom, you remember how mad it used to make me."

They all laughed at that and sat at the kitchen table sharing a normal family moment. There was no talk of sex or anything remotely involved with it. It was a reconnection moment for them all in the same tradition as Mike and Jenny's reconnection moments. It was a time to reconfirm their love for each other as a family, something they each had shared since Jesse was born.

After sitting together for a while Jesse decided she was going to take a shower herself. She got up and headed off to the bathroom, dropping her robe outside the bathroom and posing for her moms eyes. She was happy that she had talked with her father and felt more secure with his acceptance of her relationship.

She was happy with the creation of their so called safe word but was not sure why he didn't want her mother to know. Even though she felt a little torn promising to keep things from her lover she would honor her fathers request. She only hoped that there would never be occasion to have to respond to 'Freckles'.

While Jesse was getting into the shower Mike and Jenny had some moments alone together. Both of them sat there with feelings that were not in line with what they had experienced during the game years ago. On Jenny's part she was dealing with being in love with some one new for the first time since that last two weeks of playing the game. She had fallen in love with both Scott and Allie during their two weeks together.

It had been heartbreaking for her to leave them and return to Mike but she felt she owed it to him. They had lived through heart wrenching adventures while playing their game. Each one of them had contributed to the pain involved but they had survived and come out the other side together. She felt she owed it to Mike to stay with him because they had always talked of starting a family when they stopped playing. They both really wanted kids and even though one of Mike's most self degrading fantasies had not come true they were ready to start one.

Mike's worst fantasy that he had entertained during the entire playing of the game had been letting Jenny get pregnant by another man. He had hinted at it numerous times and it had actually happened accidentally with one of Jenny's earlier boyfriends. Mike had always sworn that he would take care of what ever baby was born no matter who the biological father was. Jenny had tragically lost that baby to a miscarriage but that tragedy had reignited Mike's basest desire.

To emphasize how low Mike's self loathing could control him he had even wanted Scott to father their baby. It was perhaps his lowest moment in the game and in a brilliant move by Jenny she made him realize how much it would have killed him. It was at a party at Penn State their alma mater that Mike's desire almost came to pass. He had made sure she invited Scott and pushed her into having unprotected sex with him. She knew of Mike's fantasy and played him so well that weekend. The three of them were alone in a hotel room and Jenny had made it seem that she was going to let Scott impregnate her. She told Mike she wanted to give him his deepest fantast before they stopped playing. She told Mike that she knew it was what he really wanted and she would do it if he wanted it.

Mike stood and watched them in a slightly darkened room and when Scott was just about to cum he had a moment of clarity. He realized how wrong it would be, how he would forever be linked to someone who he hated. Even worse, how Jenny would forever be linked to him too. He started yelling for Scott to pull out but Jenny just urged him on telling Scott to cum in her, so he did.

Mike had stood there in horror feeling such self loathing and depression at that moment that he was speechless. Then he noticed that Jenny had played him, played him so beautifully and masterfully. Because the lights were so dim and the position that Jenny and Scott had fucked in he had no idea that she had fooled him by letting Scott take her anally. When he discovered it he was overcome with a sense of relief understanding how close the game had come to his destruction.

For the first time ever in playing he was faced with a fantasy that should stay a fantasy. It was a bit of an epiphany for him and it opened his eyes in some ways to the dangers of their game. So in the aftermath Jenny had been the voice of reason and told him that a baby is not part of a game. She had concocted her plan to give him the feeling of having his fantasy fulfilled hoping that he would come to his senses and he had.

After that they decided it was time for their own family to get started, after the two week honeymoon with Scott and Allie. Jenny knew that Mike had inadvertently contributed to her falling in love with Scott over those two weeks also. He had hammered at her about having Scott's baby so many times that she had actually entertained the idea. She fantasized about what a baby between the two of them would be like. She also had warm feelings knowing that Mike would never truly be able to remove Scott from their lives.

She did however have the wisdom to realize that their marriage would not have survived that strain. She was however prepared to go through with it if Mike didn't wake up. If he hadn't freaked when he thought Scott was shooting bareback inside Jenny she was ready to let Scott have her pussy next.

So Jenny sat next to her husband with her own inner turmoil about her feelings for her daughter. She also had the conflict within herself it created with maintaining her marriage. She felt that she could convince Mike that she still loved him in the same way she always had. She knew it would take some effort on her part but it was definitely worth it. That was what tonight was going to be about for her, reconnecting with him and reassuring him.

As Mike sat there he also had a lot going on in his mind, His talk with Jesse had gone very well and had relieved him of some concerns. He was sure that he had made her understand how important her respect was. That was actually a huge weight off his back because Jesse's love and respect were his reward for 18 years of fatherhood. If he lost that then he wouldn't be able to avoid feeling like his life had meant nothing. That was a very dangerous path especially for someone like him who fed off self loathing.

She had convinced him that he'd never have anything to worry about that. She'd also shared her concern and conflicted feelings with him about how to treat him in the game. That had helped reinforce her reassurance about her respect for him She would not be concerned about any of that if she'd lost her respect for him.

The other issue that had him distracted was the phone call from Jasmine Kelly. He was trying to figure out how to break the news to Jenny about it. Jenny for all her belief in her own physical beauty had always felt threatened by Jasmine. It was a silly concern in Mike's eyes because he had so many times reassured Jenny that he had no interest in any other woman except her. It allowed them to play the game because as much as Jenny liked a variety of men and cocks in her life the thought of Mike being with another woman made her insane.

So many people that knew of their lifestyle had told him that it was unfair to him that Jenny had her fun but he got none. They just didn't understand that him having other lovers would do nothing to supply him with the feelings he sought out. He needed the feelings of inadequacy and jealousy that he got from Jenny's affairs. He wouldn't get any of that by having an affair of his own.

It wasn't as if a fair share of women hadn't offered during the years but he just had no interest. Jasmine had been a friend in those days and always seemed to turn up in the same places Mike happened to be at. Part of it was unavoidable because while he worked on Sapphire her reporting brought her into the same circle as him. But even after Sapphire launched odd coincidental meetings had seemed to take place between him and Jasmine. He'd never made anything more of those times than the strange coincidences they seemed to be.

But he knew that letting Jenny know that he was going to fly to the west coast for an interview next weekend might produce a storm of emotions in her. First off because of her irrational jealousy for the woman, second because it happened to be the weekend Jenny was supposed to reunite with Scott and Allie.

1...456789