Jen and Mike Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wellll... I don't know if I should kiss and tell after all it was a very special thing. It wouldn't be very ladylike to share, sorry I guess you will just have to imagine for yourself."

"Don't give me that shit, not ladylike! You aren't a lady you are just like me, a slut so tell me now!"

"Maybe you are right, I may be a slut. Actually I know I am but maybe I want you to pay for the info... what will you do for me if I tell you?"

"Hmmm if you tell me I promise I will eat your pussy, how's that."

"Promise to eat me till I cum three times and I will tell you!" Jesse teased.

"Okay, okay you evil little bitch now tell me..." Cheryl chuckled.

That was not a hard promise to make because the two girls had already agreed that they would get together after Jesse lost her cherry. They had been friends all their lives and just this week acknowledged their attraction for each other. The extra spoon of sugar in the mix was the fact that Cheryl also wanted Jenny. She wanted the two women without any knowledge of their current relationship. Cheryl Romano was just as oversexed as Jenny or Jesse and she was proud of it.

"So what do you want to know?" Jesse giggled.

"Everything please beginning to end, but first are you in love?"

Jesse didn't even hesitate telling Cheryl that yes she was in love and it felt wonderful. That her feelings for her lover made it so special this weekend. Then she dropped a fact about her lover that made Cheryl's jaw drop. She told Cheryl that her lover was married and not only that but their spouse knew and approved of them.

"But Jess, you told me your mom and dad approved too, do they know he is married?"

"Oh yes they know, I told you they know each other and have known each other for a long, long time."

"My god Jesse why couldn't my parents be like yours, they're so ultimately cool not to mention being way hot. Well at least one of them is hot."

"Oh really Cheryl which of my parents do you think is hot!" Jesse teased.

"Come on sweetie it's pretty obvious, it's your mom," Cheryl told her getting wet thinking about the two Andrews women.

"Oh? How hot do you think she is you little slut, would you fuck her if you could?" Jesse teased. She was liking this line of conversation. She could have lots of fun with it knowing what she knew.

"Come on Jesse I just said she's hot, that doesn't mean I want to fuck her. She is definitely a milf though." Cheryl told her. She could feel her panties soaking now. Her dirtiest fantasy she had was doing it with Jesse and her mom.

"That wasn't what I asked you, I asked if you would fuck her if you could?"

"Ummm you promise to not be mad at me, I mean we just got close again I don't want to piss you off."

Jesse was excited, she wondered if Cheryl was going to spill the beans. She wanted to keep this going though and she wanted to see if she could somehow manipulate Stacie into the conversation.

"I'm not going to get angry actually I find it kind of hot that you think my mom is hot. It's making me a little wet right now."

"Really? Well ok then yeah I definitely would fuck her if I could. You know me and you know I like my lovers a little older." Cheryl said getting hotter now.

"So would I you know," Jesse threw out there. She waited to see if Cheryl took the bait.

"What? Oh my god Jess, did I hear you right? Did you just say that you would fuck your own mom if you could?"

"Yeah you heard me right, I mean just cause she's my mom doesn't mean I don't see her as a milf too. I mean there aren't that many 45 year old women out there with a body like hers." Jesse teased again. God this was so much fun right now she thought to herself.

"You are kidding right, I mean you wouldn't reeeaaalllyyy? You are saying that if you were in a room and your mom was there with her legs spread you would eat her pussy?" Cheryl asked the wheels turning in her head now. She wondered if maybe just maybe she might be able to arrange a meeting in the future. A meeting that would make her dirtiest fantasy a reality.

"Cheryl baby. Not only would I eat her pussy, I would suck her ass too. If you gave me a strap on I would fuck her silly too. But you want something even dirtier and kinkier baby?" Jesse teased again seeing her goal in sight.

"Oh my god Jesse you are getting my pussy soooo wet right now. Tell me, I can't imagine what it would be but tell me something dirtier than you fucking your own mom?"

"Ok well now it's your turn to tell me you won't get angry with me..."

"Oooo...oooo...ooo... Just tell me bitch... I want to know." Cheryl moaned. She was furiously rubbing her clit through her panties right now.

"Cheryl are you rubbing yourself, does the idea of me fucking my mom get you hot?"

"Ohhh god yessss it gets me so fucking hot and wet!!"

"Tell me when you are ready to cum baby then I will tell you a dirtier fantasy. Just let me know baby cause if me fucking my mom gets you hot this will scald you."

"Ooooo now... tell me nowwww... So fucking close..."

"Ok Cheryl, not only would I like to fuck my mom but I want to fuck yours too baby. I mean you might not see it but I think your mom probably has really big tits, I bet her pussy tastes like fucking honey too!!

"Ooooooo...Oh you dirty bitch, my mom...you want to fuck my mom and I want to fuck yours. The...there... I...I'm cumming..."

"Ummm yummy go ahead and cum for me darling. If you were here I would lick all your juices up. I would lap your little kitty till you pushed me away." Jesse encouraged her.

As Cheryl came down and calmed down she was thinking about what Jesse had just said. "Jesse you are sooo dirty, my mom. You must be nuts, I bet the last time that bitch had anything in her pussy other than a tampon was 19 years ago when I came out of it."

"Oh don't be so harsh on her, I bet she is that way because of your dad. I just bet she never had anyone show her how to enjoy herself or life. But even if it were true I still think she is sexy in a hidden under her clothes librarian kind of way. I bet that if she ever discovered her sexual side she would explode." Jesse said.

She wanted to see if the little seed she just planted could take some root. She also was checking for Wednesday to get a feel for how Cheryl would feel if her mom walked in 'unexpectedly.'

"Umm I don't know, but I could see how the hot part could be true. You know I have seen her getting changed by accident and she does have some really nice curves. Kind of like mine but more mature."

"Hmmm sounds like in a minute or two you will be telling me you want to fuck her too!" Jesse laughed. Mission accomplished, she could see Cheryl's mind working overtime. She wanted Cheryl to pick up her original line of questioning though. She had a nuclear bomb that she wanted to drop tonight.

"Don't worry you slut sister, you don't have to answer that but I think you will be checking your mom out a little more now. Anyway I thought you wanted to know about my first time this weekend!"

Cheryl was definitely sitting there thinking because she was obviously distracted right now. "Oh yeah damn it tell me what he was like? Oh no but before that what's up with the car girlfriend, it is gorgeous!"

"Oh yeah isn't it amazing! Mom talked dad into getting me a brand new car nothing used. I can't believe they did such a great job on the choice too, it is sooooo sexy! Cant drive it till Tuesday when we get it registered though."

"Well I better be the first ride you give out, and the first person you fuck in the front seat!"

"I'll agree to the first of those requests, I don't know about the second. I mean I'm not a virgin now and boy did I love getting fucked!! So I may just have to pick random people off the street to fuck right now!"

Cheryl laughed, "Stop fucking around now and tell me, how big was he?"

"Oh god Cheryl it was fucking huge! Lets see I would have to say it was somewhere around 12 inches long and about 4 inches wide. I never saw one that big even in porn!"

"You are full of it, you found a guy with a 12 inch cock for your first time. How the hell, you lucky bitch. Steve is the biggest I have ever had and you know how big he is."

"I'm not shitting you, when I first saw it I have to admit I was a little nervous. But they knew what they were doing and really took their time. It was heavenly and soooo special and I'm so happy I waited."

"Oh girl I'm so happy for you, I hope he made you cum. Even if you didn't don't worry about it."

"Christ did I cum I couldn't believe how many times I came this weekend. I also found out something about myself too, something you might enjoy."

"What is it, I know it has to do with your pussy if you think I will enjoy it!" Cheryl joked.

"I squirt... not a little either I mean I squirt a lot! When I came during my first time I shot so much it soaked the whole bed. I filmed the whole thing too so I have my first time on tape."

"Oh lord Jesse I have never seen anyone squirt in real life, I bet you must taste delicious. Oh god I want you to squirt in my mouth!" Cheryl was getting excited again. "are you going to share that video sweetie? I would love to see you lose it on tape!"

"Ummm maybe if you make me cum enough times when I see you I'll let you see it. But you can't borrow it. I know your dirty ass you will just loan it to someone and next thing I know I'm the next internet porn hottie."

"Hey don't knock sex tapes honey just look at the Kardashians, but you know I wouldn't do that! I just want to see the look on your face when he busted your cherry! So how was the rest of the weekend did it turn out as magical as you thought. Was he the dream guy you were thinking, I mean how dreamy can he be if he's married. I mean I know you said his wife accepts it and such but you said you love him now!" Cheryl rambled.

"Oh god girlfriend, I have early class tomorrow, its getting late. I promise you lots more details when I see you." Jesse said pretending to yawn. Now she thought to herself its time for that nuclear bomb!

"Awww damn you leave me hanging like that. The least you can do now though is tell me his name!" Cheryl pushed.

"Cheryl, I don't understand, you keep saying he this, him that... When did I ever say she was a man?" Jesse said softly.

"WHAT!! WHAT!! WHAT!!... You cant get off the phone now... what the hell are you saying Jesse you spent the weekend with some married woman having your cherry popped!"

Cheryl's brain was frantically doing the math, "Who the fuck... Oh my god no Jesse... Oh Jesus please don't hang up I need to know!!"

"Sorry baby I have to go, don't make yourself crazy over there. By the way, I have this 500.00 gift certificate to your store. She told me maybe you and I should use it together because yes she knows you too!" Jesse said as she hung up. As she did she heard Cheryl wail into the phone.

"Please Jesse please... Oh my god it's your mom. Your mom fucked you!!"

Cheryl was shaking all over when she got off the phone her heart was thumping and her pussy was on fire. Her best friend had spent the weekend getting fucked by her own mom! Her fantasy was going to happen and she wanted it now not Wednesday, but wait a minute Jenny had told her that if she figured it out she could have her right away. Maybe not tonight but definitely tomorrow.

She knew she wasn't supposed to do it but fuck it she thought, mother's aren't supposed to fuck their daughter's either. She decided to text Jenny, just a quick note. "I know who it is!! I want the two of you!! Please as soon as possible I am so wet!!"

Then she sat there and the seed that Jesse planted earlier sprouted. Not into full bloom but Cheryl was definitely thinking. Why would Jesse have brought her mom into this tonight... is it possible... no that was just too freakish to think about. But if... Lets say if... Her mom and... would she want to? She thought as she lowered her hand to her clit and decided Oh Yes I definitely would, I would eat my own mom's pussy!

1...456789