Jen and Mike Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yessss... I bet I would too...It's been way too long! So next while you're licking each other I will slip the strap-on on to your hips. Then I will join your daughter in sucking your pussy, kissing her while we are doing it, swapping your juices with our tongues. Ooooo...Goddamn..."

Jenny whispered to Jesse, "Full blast baby, please full blast!"

Jesse turned the egg up full and watched her mother's legs convulse again as she started her orgasm.

"OOOOOOO... F-F-F-F-UUUUCCCKKK MEEEEE!! OH ALLIE!! OH F-F-F-FU-CCCKKKK!! CUMMINNNGG!!"

"J-J-J-J-JEEENNNYYYY!! ME TOOOOO!!" Allie screamed back.

Jesse lowered the egg down to minimum level again and smiled at her mom. Poor Jesse just had to sit there with her pussy juicing hearing these two women orgasm at the thought of her being in bed with them. She wanted to join the party but she had to drive and she knew her mom would take good care of her later. She was going to ask her mom to fuck her in their bed as soon as they got home, she wanted her father to see it!

"Ohhh, god Jenny, that was amazing again and it was only my fingers! I can't imagine how it's going to feel when I meet her. I have been a walking talking bundle of sexual energy this week and as much as I love Scott and his cock it's all because of you!"

"Hmmm I know exactly what you mean except I have the luxury of having her here to play with. Allie she is sooo me when we were younger, it's almost like I cloned myself. We had such an outrageous weekend, I can't even tell you all the things we did. Keep going baby finish what we are going to do in your bed!"

"Hmm where was I, oh right me and her are kissing and eating you. Scott is standing to the side stroking his cock salivating at the sight of that young pussy. His cock is probably harder than it's ever been and you know just hard he can get!"

"Do I ever, I am dying to get it inside me and Jesse. She saw him cum on the video and she can't wait to drink it all."

"Stop Jenny or my fingers will go to work again," she chuckled.

"Ok so we are all watching Scott now and I think it's time we offered your daughter's pussy to my husband and your old lover. So I gently motion to Scott to come and lay on his back on the bed...you know what... I'm not going to tell you! I want you to imagine the rest you dirty bitch. You made me walk around here like a ticking time bomb of sexual energy this week now you can do the same thing!"

"Oh my god you are just such a fucking tease Allie, don't leave us hanging here!" Jenny said winking at her daughter. She was letting her know it was time.

"Yeah Aunt Allie, please don't stop there, I need to hear what you are going to do with my pussy next! Please Aunt Allie, please!" Jesse pleaded in her best little girl voice.

All of a sudden they heard the phone drop and then they heard nothing on the other end of the phone. After a few seconds the call disconnected and they looked at each other and burst out laughing!

"Oh my god mom I hope she didn't hurt herself! You two are such sluts!! I understand why you were best friends in school. You guys must have sucked and fucked your way all the way through!"

"Oh yes we did baby, at least until I met your father. Then I tried to change but that led to the game and you know the rest... Oh there she is again!"

"Hey what happened did you fall off your chair," Jenny asked trying to keep from laughing.

"J..J...enny, is Jesse there with you right now. Was that her calling me Aunt Allie?"

"Baby say hello to your long lost Aunt, but try and keep it clean we don't want her hurting herself before you guys meet!"

"Mmm okay mommy," she said emphasizing the mommy part, "Hi Aunt Allie, god I have heard so much about you this week! I never knew I had an Aunt in California especially an Aunt as hot as you."

"Oh my god Jesse, I... I... I don't even know what to say. Jenny you are such a bitch playing with me while she was there! I am going to fix your ass when you get here, fix it good!"

Jesse giggled loudly, "Don't you mean fuck her ass Auntie, fuck her ass good! Mom told me how you were the first one to have her ass with your toy!"

"Wow, wow, wow... your mom hasn't exaggerated anything she told you baby. I was the first for her there and yes baby you are right that is just what I am going to do, fuck her ass! You know what else sweetie, while I am fucking her ass your Uncle Scott is going to be buried in her pussy!"

"Oh Allie, do you like me calling you Auntie, does it get you hotter? You want me to call Scott Uncle too!"

"Baby there isn't anything you could say right now that would make me hotter. I am a fucking volcano of lust right now and if you were here right now I would ravage that sweet little pussy of yours for hours. I promise I will do just that when we meet in Vegas baby. Your birthday party and my anniversary are going to be one wild weekend! I only wish you could come out here with your mom next weekend so we wouldn't have to wait to meet you!"

"Aunt Allie, I can't wait to meet you too, you sound so sexy and mom says you are just as wild as her. Hmmm, wait a second... I have an idea... hold on a second."

Jesse leaned over to her mother and whispered something to her. At first Jenny just shook her head no but then the more she talked the more it looked like her mom was agreeing. Then she finally nodded yes.

"Aunt Allie, I have a crazy idea and I just talked mom into it...why don't you guys come here next weekend! This way we can all play together sooner, I really want to feel Uncle Scott's cock inside me it will be the first real one in my pussy. If I have to wait the extra week I don't know if he will still be the first real one because I just found out how much fun fucking is and I want lots more!"

"Damn you little vixen, that is a brilliant idea. I know Scott would fly around the world to have your mom's pussy again. Plus I know it will ring his bell to let him know that he can fuck you in bubble boy's bed again Jenny. It could be like old times Scott pounding you while Mike sits back and tugs his little dick!" she purred into the phone.

Then she realized she was starting in on Mike, the girl's father and felt a little bad. She didn't know how much of the past exactly Jesse knew.

"Oh damn Jesse, I'm sorry I don't mean to put your dad down its just that..."

"It's ok Auntie, I know all about my dad's kinky side. Me and mommy have been playing with him since Wednesday. So what do you think, maybe you want to switch and come here?"

"Jenny is this all ok, with you, I mean you just started playing again will bubble boy be okay with it?"

"Hmmm I don't know Allie, this little girl here could talk me into almost anything right now. But like you said we've just started playing again and I've thrown a lot on his plate already. He's fine with us meeting you in Vegas but let me see, ok? I don't think it'll be an issue but let me call you later today and finalize it."

"Hey baby, we're almost home we have to run ok? Stop abusing your pussy you have two hot women here who can't wait to use it so don't break the damn thing. Oh and don't forget not a word to Scott because I if I don't see genuine surprise on his face when we see you the two of us will cut you off for the whole weekend!"

"Yeah yeah, yeah, Jenny, I promise not a peep out of me, not that for one second do I believe you could ever resist me if I am in front of you. I do think it will be fun to see his face though so you can trust me!"

"Bye Aunt Allie, I cant wait to get to know you and Uncle Scott. I cant wait for you to get to know my pussy too!!" Jesse purred.

"Oh god you little minx, I cant wait either baby. I think it's going to be the hottest weekend of my life!!"

After Allie hung up Jenny looked at her daughter and shook her head, "Baby I hope I did the right thing agreeing with you. I know how horny you are damn it because I am the same way myself. I just don't know how your father will handle this one, you need to know that Scott was the one man that he had the hardest time with in the game."

"But mom won't this make daddy happy, I mean won't it push all those buttons you told me about?" Jesse asked concerned all of a sudden.

"Yes baby it will but as much as I loved Scott and Allie back then Scott was the one boyfriend I had that loved pushing your father's nose in it. He could be quite the asshole, you do remember the video we watched?"

"Oh mom I think between the two of us we can make sure daddy won't get too upset during the weekend. He knows that we love him and wouldn't really do anything to hurt him. Lets talk to him together I think we can convince him how hot the sex will be and how much he will like seeing you and I in action."

"You are such a little slut baby the only thing you are thinking about right now is your pussy and getting his huge cock up there. I guess I'm the same way cause I feel the same, I just don't want to damage your dad. You know that I'm in love with you sweetie, I told you that I love your dad but am not in love with him now. I have to be a little more careful with him than before. I don't want him to know that my feelings have changed because I think it'd crush him."

"I understand mom, I just think that if he knows how much we want him to be happy with this he will have fun too. Maybe you can talk to Scott, make sure he tries not to be too much of an asshole!" Jesse told her.

"Hmmm I can try that, but it's almost in his nature. I think if I threaten him with changing our plans if he acts out it might work. I can get Allie to help too, I know she wants this as much as any of us. She was drooling over the phone I could almost hear her licking her lips."

"Mmmm mom, I'm so wet right now and my pussy is so hot, you have had all those orgasms just sitting there. I need you to do something for me when we get home please!"

"Let me guess lover, I bet you want me to fuck you in front of your dad? I bet you want me to shove that big cock up your pussy and make you cum?"

"Oh yes please!! I really need to get fucked. I never knew what it felt to NEED to get fucked but I do right now!"

"Okay baby mommy will take care of your hot little pussy when we get home. I know Mike will love that too. It might warm him up for my talk about next weekend too!" Jenny purred to her daughter.

"Yess!! I cant wait to get home, I am going to run right into our bedroom and get naked. Don't be long behind me!" Jesse said excitedly.

"Listen sweetie let me bring up Scott and Allie coming here to your dad. I will let you be there when we talk about it but I need to bring it up first. Oh and please don't mention our adventures this weekend that was our time and I don't need to explain any of that to your dad, Okay? I might tell him but I still need to see how he is when we get home." Jenny told her.

She definitely realized at that moment how different things were with the game this time. In the past she always told Mike everything even things she was afraid he might think she was a slut for doing. Now she wasn't sure if she wanted to share the personal things that her and her lover did together with him.

She knew this was a major change and fundamentally changed a big part of the game but having her daughter as her partner was a huge change too. It almost felt like she was playing the game just with Jesse and Mike was like baggage along for the ride. This made her remember this morning and how sad she had been waking up. She really did not know where this adventure was going to take any of them but the one thing she was sure of was that it would be fine as long as Jesse was by her side.

"No problem mom, mum's the word from me. You lead and I will follow as I have been and it sure has been fun so far!"

"Baby I think tonight I'm going to need to spend with your dad, please understand okay. I always took time to reconnect with him in the past and I know he is expecting that."

"Its okay mom I really do understand now, I want you to make daddy happy. Anyway my little pussy is still pretty sore after what you and Stacie put it through last night!"

"Oh really, I know you loved every moment of it you little nympho. I guess your pussy isn't too sore for me to fuck you once when we get home though, is it?" Jenny teased her.

Jesse just looked at her sheepishly, "Well one little fuck wont make it any more sore I bet. Maybe if you are a little gentle, make love to me instead of like last night."

"So you want me to make love to you baby, I think I can do that. I will show your dad how beautiful we are together," Jenny said softly while she stroked her daughters face.

Jesse looked at her mom and was filled with love for her again. She knew how special this weekend had been and she knew how much effort her mom put into making sure it was.

She switched off the egg inside her mom's pussy and told her, "Mom, I don't know if I said it at all with everything that has happened in the last couple days but thank you. Thank you for the most amazing weekend of my life and thank you for making sure my first time was so special. You gave me such wonderful memories this weekend that I will always cherish."

"Only the best for my baby, I'll always be there for you. Oh and by the way the weekend isn't quite over yet. I think there is still one more surprise up my sleeve and I know you're going to love this one!" Jenny told her cryptically.

"Huh, what do you mean mom we're almost home, what more can you do for me or to me I should add?" Jesse inquired.

"Oh baby this isn't about sex, and it is actually a surprise from me and Mike. He made it happen while we were having fun together so you better be nice to him when we get home. As a matter of a fact let me call him and tell him to be outside waiting for us."

Jenny called Mike and told them they were minutes away so he scrambled and went outside. He wanted to see his little angels face when she saw her birthday present.

Jesse just sat there and puzzled over what her mom was telling her. She was baffled what it could be, then she turned into the driveway of their house and screamed.

"Oh Mom!! Oh Shit Mom, is that... Oh wow, I... Oh my god!!" Jesse shrieked as she stopped the car and ran out.

There in front of her was a brand new Mazda Miata, it was gorgeous and it had a huge purple bow on it.

She heard her dad yell happy birthday and all of a sudden the little sex charged nympho was gone for a bit. She was a little girl again and it was Christmas. She had the greatest parents in the world and she knew it.

She ran to her father and hugged him and didn't want to let go, she wanted him to know how much she loved her daddy. Then her mom got out of the car and she ran to her and hugged her too. Their hug was a little different though because Jenny not caring about neighbors at all just took her daughter's face in her hand and kissed her deeply.

After she broke the kiss she whispered, "Happy birthday to my little girl and my love. By the way sweetie the official color of the car is Cherry Red, I thought it was appropriate for our weekend!"

"Oh god mom, I need you right now. I NEED you inside me please." Jesse said pleadingly.

"Go ahead baby get inside and get yourself ready while I talk to your dad for a minute. I will be right in to make love to my special girl."

"Yummy mommy, you are my one love! Don't forget to bring daddy I think he has earned the right to watch you make love to me too. I want to make a copy of the dvd we made this weekend and give it to him too, my present to him!"

Mike stood there watching the two women in his life interacting and looking so much in love with each other. He got sad momentarily but it passed pretty quick, his women were home and he was letting his lust take over again. He couldn't wait to hear Jenny tell him all about the weekend, he especially wanted to ask how Jesse was as her lover this weekend. Not that he had to ask because seeing the two of them together it was obvious how much they lusted for each other.

After a few whispered exchanges and one very risky kiss on his wife's part his daughter ran by him. She stopped to kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his ear. " You are the best dad in the whole world, come inside with mommy so we can put on a show for you. I think you will like it."

As she said it she couldn't help let her fingers wander down and stroke his cock through his shorts. Then she cupped it and gently massaged it for a bit. "Mommy is going to take care of this for you tonight but I might want a taste first if you wouldn't mind!"

"Ohhh God baby, you are sooo grown up now! You are making me nuts but you should stop out here someone could see."

"Hmmm okay daddy, I will be waiting for you and mom in our bedroom. Don't take too long please I am soooo horny!"

Jesse scooted inside shaking her ass as she did and Jenny came up to him and gave him a kiss. It was a real kiss but he couldn't help feel that it lacked the passion of the one she had just given to their daughter. Somehow it didn't seem to matter right now, he knew he was in trouble here. In the past Jenny had been able to control him with her body when they played the game. Now he already knew that his daughter could do the same thing with him.

Even though it was so morally wrong he was sweating over the thought of seeing his little cock being sucked by Jesse again. He knew there wasn't anything that he could think of that he would deny her at this moment. So now he had two women that had him wrapped up in their bodies and he wondered how far it would go.

Jenny broke the kiss and didn't pick up on any of Mike's concern since his lust was so much more in evidence. She could see his little hard on and she smiled. "Baby looks like someone is happy to see his girls today!"

She reached down and pretty much mimicked what her daughter had done a few minutes ago. She stroked Mike's cock through his pants and felt him start to shudder in pleasure. She pulled her hand away and giggled, "No wasting that juice cucky, there is a hungry young slut to feed inside. Later I want what ever she doesn't drain out of you inside me too baby!"

"Ohhh Jenny, stop touching me then, I am so ready to shoot seeing the two of you together again. I have been visualizing things all weekend but it's nowhere near the same as seeing you two in front of me. I missed you this weekend baby, it felt just like old times in so many ways. I hope you meant it yesterday when you said tonight is all mine I need time with my wife too!"

"I know you need us to have time, I want us to reconnect tonight too baby. You have done extraordinarily well this weekend and you deserve a special night all alone with your Jenny! I promise that tonight we will have all night to get comfortable with this new game. You just have to promise not to make me get Jesse like the other night, you know I can't resist her."

"You know I only do that because I know how much you like being with your lover because they fuck you much better than I can. I only want you to be happy Jenny that's all I have ever wanted for you." Mike said softly.

"I know that baby and that's part of why I love you. But even though everything Jesse does to me is better that you I want to spend tonight with my husband. If that's okay with you Mikey."

He couldn't help but break out into a big grin, "That's perfectly fine with me baby, I will do my best to make you cum tonight too!"

Jenny smiled back and told him, "Honey orgasms aren't everything, how many times did I tell you that years ago. I want tonight to be about you not me."

"Speaking of orgasms though, we have a very horny little girl inside. She asked me to put on a show for you so lets get inside."

She picked up the suitcase containing the toys they had brought with them and went into the house. As she closed the door she immediately fell to her knees. Her legs started spasming and she just sat there moaning and rubbing her pussy, "Ohhhhh...Yooouuuu Little bitch!!, OH JESUS CHRIST, STOP JESS...JESS...EEEE PLEEAASSEEE!!"

123456...9