Jen and Mike Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny sucked up her daughter's ejaculate enthusiastically, relishing the taste almost as much as Jesse loved the taste of cum. It was after all the juice of her daughter's pussy and to her it couldn't get any more exquisite than that.

After the two of them had finished their early morning fuck they lay in bed holding each other. Jenny had her daughter's mouth nursing and nibbling on one of her nipples in a perverse reenactment of when she used to nurse as a baby. She was stroking Jesse's hair and whispering her love for her into her ear. Jenny just lay there and smiled up at her lover, her face was beaming with happiness.

"Mom I know you needed to be with dad last night but I really missed being in your arms. I know it's a lot to ask for but I hope that there wont be a lot of nights we can't be together. I love you so much and I know it's totally selfish but I want to be the one holding you when you sleep," Jesse whispered to her mom.

"I know baby I feel the same way, just trust that whatever I do is to make our new life together easier. I need to keep Mike satisfied so he enjoys the game which then allows us to play. Oh and baby I just know we are going to be playing a lot this summer when you are out of school. Just be patient on the nights Mike stays with me and I promise to always make it up to you with presents like this morning." Jenny told her.

"Ok mom, by the way thanks for the yummy mummy snack this morning. I have to admit I've been thinking a lot about your friend Scott since yesterday. I even teased daddy this morning with the idea of Scott taking all my holes. It made him cum in my hand right away," Jesse giggled. "I hope he makes a lot of cum mom, cause dad just doesn't shoot enough."

"Baby I don't think I ever remember anyone who cums more than Scott. I was never able to swallow it all without spilling some and it always tasted so good. It makes me so wet picturing you playing with Scott's cock sucking it and fucking it," Jenny said.

Her voice was bathed in lust because she wasn't lying by any means. It was the fantasy of Scott fucking Jesse last week that set her off on the path she was on now. Of course there were other circumstances that helped things along but it was the picture in her head of Jesse's legs spread for Scott that made her insane with her lust.

As they lay together in each other's arms Jesse remembered her chat with Cheryl last night. She basically had baited Cheryl with hints and clues until she had figured out what was happening with her and her mom. She had to say something to Jenny but hoped she wouldn't be too pissed off.

"Ummm... Mom, I have to tell you something and I hope you'll be ok after I do."

As her mother Jenny knew that when Jesse said something like that she'd done something wrong. It wasn't something she heard often because it was so rare for Jesse to do something wrong while growing up. She'd always been very well behaved but every now and then something slipped. One thing to her credit and benefit was she was always upfront when she did something she knew her parents wouldn't approve of.

"Ok sweetie, I haven't heard that from you in a long while. What could you have possibly done wrong?" Jenny asked her softly. The dynamic was different between them now so she needed to treat her differently too. There was no tone of possible recrimination in her voice because it wasn't how she would talk to a lover.

"Well... Cheryl knows, she knows I'm the one in the pictures you sent her. She knows we spent the weekend together and what we did."

"Oh Jesus, baby did you just tell her! I thought we agreed to wait till Wednesday so we could make it a surprise. Oh God you didn't tell her about Stacie I hope!"

"No mom I didn't just tell her and no I didn't tell her about her mom either. We were talking last night and she kept asking about my guy from the weekend. It was all him and he and the such out of her mouth. So I just thought I would have a little fun with her and ask her why she assumed that I was with a man this weekend. That was all it took and she just guessed."

Well baby it is what it is, I guess we should be ready to play today then because I made her a promise. I told her that if she guessed who it was she could come over that day, I hope your pussy can handle all the action today." Jenny purred without even the slightest hint of being upset.

She wasn't really upset either because it was a done deal that Cheryl was going to wind up in bed with the two of them. It was just going to happen sooner than expected. She knew it would be a blast for all of them. Then she thought of something wicked, something that maybe could keep her timeframe on track. She really wanted to wait till Wednesday because she wanted Cheryl to have her face buried in Stacie's cunt that night.

"I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to let her know but it was fun baiting her. I kept telling her things that could be interpreted different ways. I told her my lover was married and that the both of you knew who it was and approved. When I hinted that he was a she that was all it took" Jesse said apologetically.

"No harm honey, I know you girls are close and I am happy you kept it a secret till our weekend was finished. But I have a plan now to still keep her till Wednesday and honor my promise to her at the same time. I want you to call her now and tell her that Jenny wants her ass here in thirty minutes. If her ass is not here in thirty minutes she can forget ever being with us together."

"Oh boy mom, I can see those wheels spinning in your head. I know it has to be something dirty please tell me. I want to be in on whatever you have planned too!"

"Baby how important is your class today? It's not one of your finals is it?"

"No mom its actually just a review for the final next week. I have the class aced too so it is totally unnecessary. Do you want me to skip so I can be here with you guys?"

"Baby I should punish you by letting Cheryl come her and fuck her myself while you're in class all day. That would be too cruel though and besides I really don't want to play with anyone else without you there. I mean I have to fuck your father but that's different and you understand that. I know I was going to play with Scott and Allie alone but now you will be there too. It sounds silly but it would seem like I was cheating on you."

"Oh mom I know what you mean and it warms my heart because I don't want to play alone with anyone either. It's part of being in love with you, I mean we can play with others but you are always there. I want to see your eyes when we are playing, while we are swinging!"

"Swinging? Oh well I guess we are at that. It's so funny that through all the years of playing the game with your dad I never had any interest in swinging. I never wanted to see him with another woman but it's different with you baby. I loved seeing you with Carol and Brad, you're just such a sexual animal and you're so beautiful. Then with Stacie it was again such a turn on to see you cumming, to see your face in orgasm because of someone else. Maybe in a way that's part of what your dad likes when I fuck other people too. There is one big difference though, I have no desire to think someone else can make you cum like I can!" she said as she kissed her daughter.

Jesse kissed her mother back and allowed her hands to wander over her mother's curves while she did. She toyed with her nipples causing her to moan lightly and dragged a couple of fingers up her mother's slit too.

"Mom one thing is for sure though, we need to start getting some men into this whole thing with us. Since you fucked me on Friday I can't stop thinking how much I loved being filled up. I know Scott is coming this weekend but after he leaves you and I are going to want some real cock I think, some real big cocks!" she giggled as she reached for the phone.

Jenny chuckled, "Honey I don't think you will ever have to worry about the availability of real cocks in our lives. If anything I was thinking it might be fun in the future to look up all my old boyfriends and introduce them to you. They all had huge cocks and I bet some of them even have sons now."

"God mom you are so fucking dirty, I still don't know how you kept it inside all these years! Just think how dirty that would be mom and daughter fucking father and son!"

"I don't know either honey. I do know that you inspire all these dirty thoughts. I want us to be as filthy and dirty as a couple can be. Don't go getting all excited about my ex's though. I have to find them and reach out to them. That's not going to happen any time soon. I just mentioned it to let you know that we will always find a beautiful cock to share."

Jesse kissed her once more and dialed Cheryl, she picked up at half a ring. Jesse thought she sounded out of breath.

"Hey there little slut cakes, did you sleep well? Did you have any sexy dreams you want to share?" Jesse teased.

"You... I don't even know what to say right now except my pussy is sore as hell. I cant get the images out of my head. I cant stop seeing you with your face between your mother's legs. I cant stop seeing the two of you naked together just holding each other!!" Cheryl panted into the phone.

"Were you masturbating sweetie, well you better stop right now and get dressed. Cause I am laying in my lover's arms right now and she has a message for you. She said to tell you that you have 30 minutes to get your ass over here. If you don't make it in 30 minutes you can forget about us sexually!" Jesse said while winking at her mom.

"Oh shit 30 fucking minutes, I will be there in 20. Are you shitting me though are you really laying there with your mom right now," Cheryl replied.

"Mom she doesn't believe me that you are here, can you say something please?" Jesse giggled.

Jenny took the phone and when she did she slid three fingers into Jesse's pussy. Jesse moaned loud enough to be heard on the phone.

"Did you hear that slut? Remember you told me you would be my slut too right Cheryl. That was Jesse moaning as I shoved my fingers in her juicy cunt. Now since the clock is going to start ticking as soon as I hang up the phone you better get that pussy hopping right now slut!" Jenny commanded.

"Oh god Jenny I'm on my way. Please wait for me please I want to see Jesse cum for you!"

"Don't worry baby she has no problem cumming over and over again. If you miss this one she'll have plenty more! Now move that gorgeous ass of yours, oh and by the way on your way out say hello to your mom for me."

"Huh, my mom... Uh ok you want me to just say hello?"

Jenny playing with laying some groundwork told her, "Why don't you let her know you are coming over to spend the day with me and Jesse. Tell her Jesse is going to help you with some tutoring for finals if she asks why you are skipping class."

"Oh ok, I can do that, I'm running now see you guys real soon! Oh and Jenny my pussy is dripping since last night when I texted you!"

Ok don't get into an accident getting here, we wouldn't want to have to fuck you in a hospital room!"

"Ooooooo...damn," Cheryl moaned as she hung up.

She threw some clothes on quick and didn't even bother with underwear. Then she thought twice and picked out some really sexy underwear and put it on. She wanted the whole experience of having Jenny and Jesse undressing her. She wanted to be putty in their hands today and let them fuck her silly.

As she was getting ready to leave she headed into the kitchen and saw her mom puttering around the kitchen. She had a faraway look on her face as if she was a million miles away. It was funny because yesterday when she came home from visiting her aunt her mom had looked at her in strange way. If Cheryl wasn't sure she was mistaken it almost looked like Stacie was undressing her with her eyes.

Now she was actually shocked because her mom was in the kitchen but the way she was dressed was so foreign for her. She usually had a heavy cotton robe that she wore around the house before getting dressed. Today instead she had on a sheer robe that came down to mid thigh. Cheryl did a double take at that and unless she was mistaken there was no underwear under it either.

She didn't know what to say because this was so unusual for her mom. She wanted to let her know that she looked great but was a little wary because that was not something ever discussed in the Romano house. The hell with it she thought, I am heading out to get laid in my biggest fantasy situation. I am going to fuck my best friend and her mom and I'll be damned if my own mom isn't looking really milfy herself today.

"Jeez mom, is that really you? Don't bite my head off but I just wanted to say you are looking great right now!"

Stacie was shaken out of her dream state with Cheryl's comment. She hadn't even heard her come into the kitchen. She kept reliving her night with Jenny and Jesse in her head, all the perverse things they did together. Even more than that she couldn't get the picture of Cheryl's naked body out of her mind.

When she had come home yesterday she had to catch herself more than once from staring at her. She now knew exactly what those gorgeous tits and the beautiful ass looked like naked and it kept her wet. She had been wet since she walked in the door last night. She even snuck into the downstairs bedroom twice overnight to masturbate. The thoughts that went through her head were so dirty and forbidden but still she couldn't stop them. Not that she wanted to stop them either.

She was going to be holding her breath until she got a phone call from Jenny late this week. She couldn't even think it through but Jenny had promised to deliver Cheryl's naked pussy to her to play with as she wanted.

"Oh honey, why would I bite your head off over such a nice compliment. It's always nice to be appreciated even if it is from my own daughter."

"Well it's the truth mom, I think you should dress like this more around here. Maybe you could get daddy to lighten up some too!"

Stacie just laughed at that, "I wouldn't bet on that honey, he saw this pretty robe I bought and told me it made me look like a tramp. He said it was just a lucky thing that no one outside the house would ever see me dressing like a slut. We had an awful fight about it but it makes me feel good to wear it. Since he can't appreciate it maybe I will just make a point of wearing it for my little darling!"

"Damn yeah mom, I could definitely get used to seeing this side of you. I'm sorry to compliment and run though but I have to get out right away."

"Well don't run off before giving your hot mom a hug baby. Let me say thank you for admiring me!" Stacie said holding her arms out for her little girl.

"Hmmm you can hug me any time you want to mom, you know I love you!"

Stacie wrapped her arms around Cheryl and held her tight against her body. She imagined holding her naked and shuddered. She took her daughter's head in her hands and leaned in and gave her light kiss on her lips while staring into her eyes.

"MOM! Oh my god... wow what has gotten into you!"

"I'm sorry baby but you look so beautiful and I just wanted to thank you for your compliment. Besides calm down it wasn't as if I gave you any tongue! Can't your old mom give you a kiss anymore?"

"Ummm yeah mom you can kiss me any time you want. It's just that you seem so different this morning is everything ok?"

\

"Yeah baby everything is fine, I guess I'm just feeling a little lonely. Your dad and I aren't well... you know..." she said while still holding Cheryl in her arms.

Cheryl hugged her mom back and put her head on her chest. Oh my god I can feel her nipples through the robe, she's turned on right now! Her head was spinning between what was waiting for her at Jesse's house and now this.

"Well mom if you ever need to talk just knock on my door. I love you and I hope you keep this new you around. Oh and by the way I was just on the phone with Jesse and her mom wanted me to say hi to you. I think I'm gonna skip class today and hang with Jesse. She's going to help me cram for one of my upcoming finals"

Stacie felt herself go flush all over, her mind started spinning too. All sorts of images started flashing through her head too. She knew she had to call Jenny right away too so she just hugged Cheryl one more time.

"Oh..ok honey well tell her mom I said hi back and you have a productive day with Jesse. Don't cram too much in at once you wouldn't want to wind up with a sore brain or something!"

"Ok mom see you tonight, try and keep the new mom around for a while too!" Cheryl said with a big smile on her face.

Stacie watched her daughter walk out the door and immediately went for her cell phone. She paused for a second to think of what to say because her and her pussy were both on fire. She knew that she was losing some control of her former self. Just the way she was dressed in the kitchen right now was evidence of that. Cheryl was right to be shocked, she had never seen her like this.

Last night after one of the most perverted and arousing nights of sex on Saturday she had gambled. She had decided on the way home that she was going to try and start to loosen her husband up a bit about their sex life. It had been an unmitigated disaster, he had been shocked and horrified when Stacie had appeared in the bedroom dressed as she was right now.

Cheryl wasn't aware of it but her father had stormed out of his own bedroom last night. He had been calling Stacie names telling her she was a slut to dress like that and so on. He told her he wouldn't sleep in the same bed as someone as slutty as her and took himself to the guest bedroom. He spent the night there and never heard Stacie's tears in her bed.

She didn't sleep much but had come to some decisions while she lay there. She knew that she needed to start being true to herself and the new parts of her life she had discovered. She not only wanted sex but needed it just like any normal woman her age. Of course the type of sex she was sitting in bed dreaming about wasn't what most normal women were thinking of.

She had lay in bed thinking about Jenny Andrews and her daughter and all the things that had enjoyed together. Then her thoughts had drifted to her own daughter sleeping down the hall. She had fantasized about going to her room dressed like she was and getting in bed with her. She wondered how Cheryl would react if she had the nerve to do that. If what Jenny had told her about Cheryl was true she thought that she might not be that outraged. It seems that her daughter was quite the little slut and not just for men.

She had know for a long time that Cheryl was wild and she had even guessed that she was probably no longer pure. It was a bit of a shock to find out that not only wasn't she pure anymore but she was pure filthy. Her own daughter had started a pursuit of her best friend's mom and it was supposed to come to fruition this week. So when Cheryl just told her about going to Jesse's house for the day her pussy had started to leak.

After Stacie had discovered Jenny's relationship with her daughter this weekend it had pushed the envelope of her sexuality all the way open. She now knew that she liked women as much as men and after seeing Jesse and her mom fucking she had allowed the thoughts of Cheryl to drift into her mind.

So the reason that she was standing in the kitchen completely naked except for this thin robe was two fold. First off she wanted Paul to wake up and have to see her again after last night. The second reason was much dirtier and had some serious ulterior motives. She hadn't followed through on her thought to go to Cheryl last night but the thought had stuck in her head. So instead of that she wanted to test the waters to see how her slutty little daughter responded to her dressed like this.