Jen and Mike Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jesse was born and there was something in the both of their lives that filled that void. He was so proud of his baby when she was born and of his wife for the way she embraced motherhood. He was glowing whenever he would show Jesse off to anyone because it reaffirmed his manhood to him. He knew now that even if he couldn't please Jenny the way most other men could he could still make this beautiful little life he held in his hands. Jesse's birth also seemed to fill Jenny's need to pursue her love of the big cock and the endless orgasms she had come to expect as part of her life.

Her birth also allowed him to get some form of self respect when it came to being a man. Maybe for the first time in his life he didn't feel like he was such a loser in bed. Yes he might not have a monster cock but his seed was as strong as anyone else's. He allowed that self respect to blossom some over the years because of the way he acted as a father. Being a good father had reaffirmed his self confidence to a level he had never accepted in himself. He always loved the look of love that came from his little girl. Never in his wildest imagination did he believe that eighteen years later his wife and daughter would be involved in a resurrection of the game with him.

After his initial hesitation yesterday about opening old wounds he was now getting more excited by the prospect of telling his side of the Sapphire story. He had closed the door on that chapter of his life because not to do so just hurt too much back then. But the expression time heals all wounds does have some basis to it. It seemed that Jasmine's phone call might have come at just the right time in his life. He didn't think he would ever want to stop teaching but he would love to be able to pursue his first love in his career, programming.

He shook the cobwebs from his thoughts and picked up his cell phone. He dialed Jasmine's number and waited. After three rings he heard the voice that had caught him by surprise yesterday.

"Mike, I hope this is good news for me after our talk yesterday!" Jasmine said with a definite sound of excitement in her voice.

"Well Jas, I have to admit your call yesterday threw me for a major loop. It also reawakened a lot of feelings that I had put to bed years ago. I do have to admit that the chance to set things straight has opened my eyes."

"Oh Mike that's great news, so I am assuming the interview is a go?"

"Yeah I will do it but I have one condition and it's non-negotiable." Mike said somberly.

"Uh-oh sounds kind of serious Mike, what can I do for you to make this happen."

"You have to do the interview Jas, I wont talk to anyone else. I know that you don't do interviews anymore being the big producer you are but you are the only one I trust to be fair."

On her side of the phone Jasmine couldn't help smiling. She was flattered by Mikes loyalty and request. She had always had a soft spot for him and it would be nice to see him again. If she was being honest with herself she would also admit to still be carrying an unrequited crush for him. She had always had a thing for him since they first met and had lightly pursued him when she discovered the nature of his relationship with his wife. She figured that since Mike accepted Jenny being with other men they had an open marriage. She quickly found out that their open marriage was all one sided. It left her feeling bad for Mike because she felt that his wife was a selfish bitch that only cared about herself.

She had backed off when she first hand witnessed Jenny's jealousy over her. It was after Mike had been talking with her early in his development of Sapphire. Jenny had noticed her attention to Mike and pulled him the side. The conversation between the two of them was pretty heated with Jenny gesturing over to her repeatedly. Afterwards Mike seemed hesitant to even talk with her so she deduced that Jenny had browbeaten him into avoiding her. He of course would never admit to that because back then in Mike's eyes his wife could never do any wrong.

She knew they were still together after all these years and had a daughter. She was curious about how they actually survived the seemingly self destructive lifestyle they were living. Back then it seemed like a relationship on the fast track to disaster but they were still together. She knew that his personal life was going to be off limits in the interview but she was curious on a more personal level. She realized yesterday after talking with Mike that she still had that crush on him after all these years. So hearing him insist that she do the interview definitely made her smile.

"Mike it would be my honor to step back in front of the camera to talk with you. There aren't many people I would do that for but you are definitely one of them. So let me make the arrangements for you, am I right in assuming that your family will be coming with you?"

Mike hesitated feeling sad all of a sudden because of what his answer was going to be. "No Jas, I will be flying solo, the family has had plans for months for next weekend so I'm going to let them keep them," he lied with a shaky voice.

"Oh Mike I'm sorry I was hoping to meet your daughter too and let her know how brilliant her dad was. That's ok though, I will get your flight booked and get your hotel arrangements set. I figure you fly out Friday we do some pre interview discussions about what we will cover and then do the actual interview sometime Saturday night. We get you back on a plane Sunday to get back to your loving family!" Jasmine said excitedly

After all her years as an interviewer she easily picked up on his mood change when she mentioned his loving family, "Mike, are you ok? I mean I hope this interview will be ok because the last thing I want to do is make you hurt over this again."

"No it's ok, I definitely want to do this. I guess my ego would like some vindication about all that crap years ago. Call me with all the info and I'll see you at the end of the week."

"Sounds great Mike, I'm not ashamed to tell you that it'll be great to see you again. I'm sorry we never kept in touch I always considered you a good friend," she said sincerely.

"Me too Jas, you were one of the only friends there for me when it all happened. It will definitely be nice to see you too!"

After he got off the phone Mike sat there trying to bring himself out of the funk he suddenly found himself in. He knew where it was coming from but had no idea how to change it. Inside himself he was definitely disappointed that his family wouldn't be there to support him at the interview. He didn't say it to Jenny yesterday but a part of him had hoped that when she heard about the interview she would have cancelled the trip to see Scott and Allie. She actually had cancelled the trip but instead had invited them to visit here supposedly at Jesse's request. He believed her about that but he still wished she would have postponed the whole thing to support him.

He still remembered the day of Sapphire's launch and Jenny's reaction that day. There had been no reaction because she was so into getting fucked by her then current boyfriend that she forgot the launch. It wasn't till the next day that she found out but by then it had been more than 24 hours. Mike had gotten no support from the woman he worshipped for more than a day. Of course she had been apologetic and full of remorse when she spoke to him. It was however not the first time she had blown him off for another man's cock.

He would get over his disappointment this time the same way he did back then. He would go out to the coast and do his interview and enjoy his reunion with an old friend. He also knew that the visit from Scott and Allie would provide him with definite moments of anxiety and lust so he would get his own brand of enjoyment from that too. By the time he stopped thinking about the whole thing he had convinced himself that he was getting the best of both worlds. He would do the interview and get his rocks off from Scott and Allie's visit with Jenny and his daughter this weekend.

Back in the Andrew's household the women were about to leave Jesse's bedroom and make their way into the master bedroom. It was time for the final part of Cheryl's virtual sex tour on how Jesse and her mom's last week was spent.

"Cheryl why don't you head into my bedroom and have a seat on the chair. Oh and it's time to open your present now too. When you open it you will see a couple batteries put them in and just hold it till we get there." Jenny instructed as she lay in her daughter's arms.

Cheryl whose mind and pussy were on overdrive right now just nodded her head and did as she was told. The sensuality and eroticism of this afternoon had her overwhelmed sexually for the first time in her young life. Yes she had fantasized about the two women with her having sex together, the reality was soooo much more powerful than any fantasy. To actually watch them devour each other with their mouths until they were screaming in orgasm was indescribable. No fantasy could live up to watching Jenny ass fuck her own daughter with that huge dildo. Then the flipside of watching Jesse ram the same dildo repeatedly into her mother then finish off by shoving her whole fist up her pussy made her cum again spontaneously. She had two orgasms already without even touching herself today.

Now if she guessed correctly she was going to actually witness Jenny making love to Jesse to recreate their night together in the city. Plus she had the added bonus of this mystery present to enjoy. She sat down in the chair and unwrapped the box, she knew what it was when she saw it but was slightly confused. She had seen vibrating eggs before but this one was missing a controller. Oh well she knew she would find out about it soon enough. She put the batteries in and waited. She knew it was supposed to go inside her pussy but she wasn't told to do that yet so she just held it.

Both Jenny and her daughter watched Cheryl's naked ass sway as she went into the bedroom without them. Cheryl had no idea of the amount of will power it was taking on both the Andrews women's parts to not ravish her gorgeous little body. She was a compact little sex machine at only 5' 4". But on that little frame was a set of 36dd breasts and an ass to match. She had a body built to fuck and it was hurting both Jenny and Jesse to not use her today.

"Baby, I don't know about you but I don't know how much longer I can just look at her. I want her pussy so bad right now. I can see the juices leaking from her and I am dying to lick them up!"

"Well mom this was your show we could have been both enjoying that little snatch but this has been lots of fun too. I have loved looking at her face while we were fucking. She's blown away and for Cheryl that takes a lot." Jesse teased.

"Yeah I know it's my idea but it doesn't stop me from knowing what we are going to do with her on Wednesday. That poor girl isn't going to be able to walk after we get through with her, let alone Stacie. Those gorgeous lips on that beautiful pussy are going to be so swollen from getting fucked that her hole is going to be wide open. Then just for the hell of it we should all fuck it again."

"Dirty mom, I definitely have the dirtiest mom on earth! I do know that the only thing that has kept me from throwing her down and taking her pussy today was how many times you have gotten me off so far lover, I love you so much mom!"

"Me too baby I love you right back and even more. We are made for each other and no one could ever tell me different. Lets get in there and blow her mind one last time!"

The two of them walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed facing Cheryl. This time Jenny let her daughter do the talking.

"Sis, me and mom were just saying outside how hard it has been to have you just watch us today. I know it hasn't been easy for you but I think it's been fun for you too, right?"

"Jess, I wouldn't trade today for anything, it's been a fucking sexual tour de force. The one thing that has kept me sane all day though is the promise of Wednesday. Every time I've wanted to touch either of you or myself today I just think of later. I can't begin to thank the two of you enough for including me in your life this way. I really do feel like we are sister's now Jess and Jenny maybe you could even be my mommy on Wednesday."

"Oh but sweetie wouldn't you rather me get your real mommy over here to play with you!" Jenny teased.

"Jesus Jenny you keep saying things about my mom, are you trying to put thoughts in my head?"

"I'm not trying to put anything there that I don't think is already there. Besides you could have two mommies then!" she said wickedly.

Jesse was going to play along with this too, "Come on Cheryl wouldn't you like to have special moments with your mom like we have. Tell me honestly if you woke up and your mom was eating your pussy would you push her head away?"

Cheryl thought briefly and answered in a soft embarrassed voice, "No I wouldn't push her head away."

Jenny and Jesse winked at each other and laughed. They had succeeded in setting the groundwork for Stacie and now all that needed to happen was to surprise Cheryl later in the week.

"Calm down sweetie we're just playing with you, I mean it's a fun fantasy for us too!" Jesse teased.

Cheryl smiled again but the comments had gotten her mind going in the direction of Stacie again. She wondered how she would taste or what she sounded like when she orgasmed. Then she laughed to herself because knowing her mother she wondered if she even knew what an orgasm was. But there had been the way she was dressed and acting this morning in the kitchen. Like Jesse just said it was a fun fantasy, but sometimes fantasies became real just like today.

"So Jenny I have the batteries in my egg what should I do with it. I mean I think I know where it goes but I don't see any switch." Cheryl said lightly.

Jenny chuckled in return, "Don't you worry about any switch, why don't you open those legs real wide for me and Jesse honey. Ooooo Yeah, just like that... Now shove the egg inside that gorgeous pussy. Oh man I don't know if I've ever seen a wetter pussy. This touch deprivation thing might be fun from time to time."

Jesse was staring into her friend's hole too watching her insert the toy. She knew that Cheryl was going to be so in love with that when they turned it on. She couldn't wait to see her explode in orgasm when they did.

"Sis," Jesse said trying out a new endearment, "you wanted all sorts of details last night about my special time. Well I think we have something better than that for you, watch the tv over there."

Jenny turned on the television and since the camera was still hooked up to it she just hit play. Her and Jesse lay side by side on the bed and started slowly kissing. They lightly started touching each other too because Jenny was going to make love to her daughter while the same thing was happening on the screen. This was going to be the perfect way to finish their afternoon with Cheryl.

Cheryl thought she had seen everything so far today but what was up on the screen was blowing her away again. This was different than everything she had seen so far today. It was erotic, sensual and beautiful all at the same time. The love between the two women on the screen was powerfully evident in the way they were moving and touching. She was so happy for Jesse that she had been with someone who loved her that much for her first time.

"My god, the two of you look so beautiful together. It looks like you were made for each other the way you move!" she said softly.

Jesse smiled and thanked her friend, "Now you can see how special she made it for me. There's no one else I would have wanted to share that moment with me. It made our love for each other even deeper."

"You guys are in love aren't you," Cheryl asked. She knew the answer before she asked but she wanted to hear Jesse say it.

"Very much so, right mom?" Jesse answered looking at Jenny.

"Baby I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life," she replied as she leaned into her lips and kissed her.

"Wow that is so intense, I hope I can feel like that one day," Cheryl said almost to herself.

"Shhh, just sit and watch now honey. Watch me make love to my baby, to the heart of my heart," Jenny told her.

So Cheryl sat there and for the first time felt like she was an outsider. It almost didn't feel right for her to be there because this wasn't just sex right now. On the screen and on the bed in front of her the same two women were moving in the dance of love. It was an intimate dance, one that is usually reserved for when two people are alone. Even though she felt a little out of place she still felt special because they had included her in this moment of beauty.

Jenny had stepped away from Jesse to quickly step into the plastic phallus, the tool she used to make love to her daughter. Jesse just lay on the bed looking up at her mother with nothing but adoration in her eyes. She quickly glanced over at Cheryl and smiled at her, it wasn't a dirty smile either, it was a smile that said 'I'm glad you are here with me.'

Jenny got back on the bed and took her lover in her arms and lowered her lips to Jesse's. They kissed lightly letting their tongues dart out slightly and tease each other. There was no hunger there, not yet. It was a build up for the two of them not a jump into the fire. They were both so into each other that nothing else existed outside of them right now. Their kiss was building to the point where their lips were now firmly locked together.

Cheryl couldn't see their tongues moving inside their mouths but she could see the movement of the faces and lips that let her know how intense their kiss was growing. While their lips were sealed both women's hands were moving, caressing and stroking each other with feather like touches.

Jesse's hands were stroking her mother's back and upper ass in a rhythmic motion. Up and down, up and down using just her fingertips. Every now and then she would grab Jenny by the ass and pull her more firmly into their melded forms. Jenny's hands were toying with her daughter's breasts. She was kneading them softly in both hands occasionally capturing the nipples in between two fingers. When she did she would either twist them lightly or just tug on them making Jesse moan into her mouth.

Jenny broke the kiss and looking deeply into her daughter's eyes whispered her love to her once more. She brought herself up and positioned herself in between her daughter's open legs. She looked over at Cheryl and gave her the same welcoming smile that Jesse had given her minutes ago. Then she grabbed her fake cock in one hand and started rubbing it up and down against her lover's sex. She was in no rush to penetrate her, she wanted to let her daughter's vagina invite her in.

With every stroke up and down of the fake cock Jesse would coo, she would let out little sounds of passion. Jenny's heart was wide open for this young woman in front of her and it gave her such pleasure to know those sounds were coming because of her. She looked down and noticed the lips of Jesse's pussy were opening every time she would move the head of the fake cock up and down.

That was the invitation she was waiting for so she slid the head of the cock in between them and slid slowly inside her daughter. She watched Jesse's eyes flutter as she felt the head penetrate her and enter her young body. She felt the slight upward push of her young lover's hips encouraging her to enter even more. She put her hands on her hips and pushed slowly then withdrew. Every time she pushed a little more in Jesse would moan a little more.

Cheryl was on fire again, her pussy was drooling and dripping from witnessing this act of love. She so desperately wanted to be a part of their lovemaking to put her arms around them and stroke them. She wanted to kiss the two women in front of her and be a part of their closeness. No man she'd ever been with had made her feel as intensely turned on as she did now.