Jen and Mike Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her eyes it had worked like a charm Cheryl after her initial shock had even given her what her husband failed to do last night. She complimented her mom and made her feel pretty and sexy, something her husband wouldn't do. She ate up the compliments like a starving person and had even come close to giving Cheryl an actual kiss. She had hesitated and kept her tongue in her mouth but she had pressed herself against her daughter. She had never hugged her like she did this morning and was well aware that her nipples were hard the entire time. She wondered if Cheryl was slutty enough to realize that her mom was turned on by hugging her.

With that thought she heard Jenny answer the phone, "Wow I was wondering how long it would take you to call. I guess Cheryl gave you my hello?"

"Jenny, I am so frigging wet right now, are you planning on fucking my daughter today? I thought you said it was going to be Wednesday." Stacie said softly.

"Well it was going to be Wednesday but you know young girls, they just can't keep their mouths shut some times. It seems that your gorgeous little girl deduced correctly the person Jesse spent her weekend with. Of course she had hints from my slutty little lover here."

"Oh my god, did she tell her about me, I mean did she give her any hints about me too?" Stacie asked not sure of what answer she wanted in return.

"Hmmm I bet you wish she did tell her about you! You would have your face buried in her little pussy right now if she did. I bet you are standing there with a finger inside your pussy right now thinking about what your little girl will be doing in a little while!"

"Ooooo Jenny, please don't tease me. Of course I have a finger inside me. I can't seem to cool down since this weekend. Are you going to fuck Cheryl today, should I come over later like we planned?" She answered.

"Keep your fingers there sweetie there wont be any fucking or eating of your beautiful little girl till Wednesday I promise. It's not going to be easy but I have a plan, I do have to warn you though that when she leaves here today she is going to be on fire. I am going to get her so wet today that she would probably dive in between your legs and suck your cunt just at the sight of it!"

"Ohhhhh... baby, I wish I could get the nerve to show her like that. I wish I could just grab her face and smash it into my cunt. I want to hear the sound of her slurping my juice while you fuck her Jenny."

"Oh don't you worry sweetie by noon on Wednesday you will have your first taste of daughter cunt. Then me and Jesse will get both her holes ready for you to fuck them, her little pussy and her gorgeous ass. You should tell Paul that the two of you will be going out for the night, dinner and a movie so you can stay late."

"Ok, that shouldn't be an issue he could care less about whether I am around right now anyway. Will Mike be home too, is he going to want to watch like you say he does?" Stacie answered letting her disgust with Paul's actions leak through.

"Of course he will be here, and yes he will probably want to watch. Will that bother you sweetie? Is there a problem with Paul you want to talk about?"

"No there's no problem that hasn't been there throughout my whole marriage. Don't worry about it I will be making changes soon and Paul might not like them either. I refuse to live in a sexless life anymore and he needs to know that. But as far as Mike watching I don't think it will bother me it might actually make me wetter. Can we fuck him Jenny, I mean would you mind if we used his cock too?"

Jenny just laughed at the request. Years ago she would have been outraged at that request but now it didn't move her at all, "No Stacie, no fucking of Mike not that you would probably feel it. I mean after we get done with that pussy of yours again his little cock wont even be felt inside you anyway."

She overheard Jenny tell Jesse to get the door, "Well it seems I have to run now, we have a guest to entertain and tease all day. I will send her back to you wired out of her head. Promise me you will wait till Wednesday to get with her?"

"I don't think that will be a problem Jenny. As much as I want her face in my pussy I don't think I could actually be that forward. So yes I promise I won't fuck my daughter till you do. Oh Jesus listen to me, listen to the words coming out of my mouth, and taking the lords name in vain too! I am definitely going to hell for this but I think the road there is going to be a lot of fun! You be nice to my baby today don't tease her too much." Stacie chuckled.

Jenny heard the doorbell ring and smiled at her daughter, "It seems someone's at the door baby and look at that, she has five minutes to spare. Go put on a robe baby and let her in, I'll meet the two of you in the kitchen. I think we'll have a little breakfast first."

"Yummy, can we have pancakes?" Jesse giggled.

"Oh my god baby we have young hot pussy coming for us and you want pancakes! I swear again I don't know what controls you more your stomach or you cunt! Yes we can have pancakes!" Jenny slapped her ass and chased her out.

Jenny got up and put on a slinky black teddy and some black lace panties. She didn't want to be naked yet in front of Cheryl because she wanted to watch her eyes as she stripped in front of her.

Jesse went to the door and took a deep breath before opening it because she knew that once she did another part of her life was going to change. On the other side of that door stood her best friend in the whole world. Someone she had gone to school with since the first grade. They had blossomed into young women together and shared experiences that would make some people blush.

They had also developed an attraction for each other that had simmered beneath the surface until last week. After being slightly estranged from each other they had made up and come to understand how they felt for each other. Jesse had come close on one occasion earlier in the year to actually licking Cheryl's pussy but had backed off at the last minute. That had caused them to grow apart for the first time in their lives until last week. The two of them had been with Cheryl's boyfriend and one of his friends. It wasn't the first time they had fooled around in the same room together but it was the most extreme time for both of them.

Jesse's love for cum had come roaring to the forefront that night. It had taken control of her and after all was said and done she'd swallowed six loads that night. Three had come from her date and three had come from Steve, Cheryl's boyfriend. Of the three loads from Steve two had come directly from his cock, one from a straight up blowjob, the other came after he pulled out of Cheryl. Jesse had shoved her mouth over the head of his cock to catch his cum as he shot. She'd actually tasted Cheryl's pussy that time and found the taste to be nice. Then when Steve shot a load on Cheryl's stomach she'd licked it up and savored it.

While she was doing this she came within a couple of inches of licking Cheryl's slit but stopped herself. It left her feeling uncomfortable afterwards, It also made her slow down the escapades she was enjoying with Cheryl, Steve and his friends. She felt confused about her attraction to Cheryl but after getting started with Jenny last week she lost any nervousness. So now she knew that sometime very soon she would be tasting that pussy finally.

Just before she was going to open the door Jenny yelled to her from the bedroom, "Baby no touching, I mean it not even a hug! Just sit with her in the kitchen and wait for me!"

"Okay mom, you are the boss. I just hope she doesn't jump me when she walks in the door!"

Jesse opened the door and just as she predicted Cheryl tried to grab her right away. She sidestepped her and waved her finger at her in a prohibitive sign.

"Goddamn you Jesse get your ass over here and hold me. You left me hanging all night after dropping this bomb on me. You've no idea how horny I am right now, how much I need to be with you and your mom. I've been fantasizing about the two of you together even before yesterday!" Cheryl whined.

"No, no, no, you aren't allowed to touch me. Mom wants us to meet her in the kitchen she's going to make us some breakfast. Don't worry about your fantasies either because when you get into it with us they'll seem tame. My mom is by far the filthiest person I've ever known and I had no idea. I'm not going to say anything more so don't try and get me to. She'll be our leader today and you're going to have to agree to give yourself to her totally."

"Oh my god Jesse, I'll do anything she wants. I'll even let her take my ass like she took..took...yours! Oh god even just saying that makes my cunt twitch, knowing that your mom fucked your ass in that picture. Did it hurt baby, please give me something!"

"No you silly slut you get nothing, now put your mind off the pussy for awhile and lets go have some pancakes. Mom is making us something to eat and it isn't her pussy." Jesse giggled.

Cheryl tried to grab her arm and stop her, "Jess I still can't get my head around this whole thing, it's just so far fetched and kinky. How the hell did it all happen for the two of you and how long has it been going on?"

Jesse avoided her grab and smiled at her, "Stop, I told you no touching yet. I'll fill in all the dirty details for you during the day. The first one I will tell you though is it's been going on since last Monday. It's been the hottest week of sex in my life and probably will never get hotter."

"Girls, get your asses in the kitchen and sit down. No more secrets out there so let's get the day started!" Jenny yelled from the kitchen.

"Listen, just do as she says, it may sound like she's pissed off at first but trust me she's not. Her pussy is probably dripping wet picturing the three of us together." Jesse said playfully.

As the two girls entered the kitchen Cheryl stopped dead in her tracks. Where Jesse was wearing a normal cushy cotton robe Jenny was a stunning sight. She stood there mixing pancake batter in a black teddy that hugged her body as if it was molded onto her skin. She could see the distinct outline of two erect nipples pushing through the front also. She looked down admiring Jenny's amazing legs and saw the lace panties she was wearing. It was obvious to her that Jenny also was clean shaven or at least mostly bare because the panties had molded themselves to her lower lips. She could also see moisture on the panties and knew that Jesse had been telling her the truth, Jenny was soaked.

"Ummm Hi, Jenny... I... I ... Ummm you look really hot! I sent you a text last night but you never answered. I ... still... can't believe it!" Cheryl said softly while still staring at her.

"Umm excuse me young lady but I think you are forgetting your manners. It's Mrs. Andrews to you until I say otherwise. So get your pretty ass in a chair with my bigmouth daughter and get ready for some breakfast." Jenny teased.

"Ok Mrs. Andrews I'm sorry for being rude. I'm just happy you invited me over today. I mean I so badly want to play with the two of you after finding out last night. I was so..."

"Sorry baby to disappoint you but even though you now know about me and my little girl there wont be any playing between the three of us today." Jenny said wickedly.

"But you said that if I figured it out we could have fun right away and not wait till Wednesday!" Cheryl exclaimed.

"Yes I did, I did tell you that and I meant every word of it. If you had figured it out ON YOUR OWN your pussy would be breakfast for me and Jenny. But since you got some help from a very naughty girl I decided to still honor part of the agreement. If you choose that it's not enough for you today you can go home and wait till Wednesday." Jenny told her while dropping pancake batter onto the griddle. She had a few cakes done but still needed a few more. She was also enjoying the rapt expression on Cheryl's face. Her ego had soared over the last week with the attention she was getting from these two under 20 year old girls. At 45 she knew she was still hot but the way Cheryl was looking at her and licking her lips right now was soaking her pussy. Her pussy was so wet it was actually starting to leak around her panties and drip down her leg.

"Ummm ok, I mean it's not like I cheated but I guess I'll understand. What part of the agreement can I have today." Cheryl asked weakly feeling ultimately disappointed.

"Oh poor baby don't look so upset, I promise that you will enjoy your time here today. It's just won't involve us touching you. That will happen on Wednesday but today will be a preview of sorts for you. You are here, so that is the part of the agreement I'm honoring. I'd told you that you could come over right away if you guessed and here you are. I also have a present to give because you guessed correctly." Jenny teased again.

"A present ooooo can I see it before we eat? I mean thank you Mrs. Andrews that is so kind of you!" Cheryl said excitedly while clapping her hands together like a little girl.

God this woman was amazing she thought to herself. She was teasing her and oozing sex appeal while standing at the stove making pancakes. On top of that every time she looked at her face or Jesse's face she knew that both of those same faces had been in each other's pussies. She was so wet it was coming through her shorts right now.

"Jesse be a good girl and go into my dresser, you will see a package wrapped just like yours was?" Jenny told her daughter.

"So Mrs. Andrews if we aren't going to play today what am I doing here?" Cheryl inquired.

"Well my dear since I know how hot you are for me and Jesse and I know how hot you are to play with us I thought of something. Something fun for the three of us, well maybe not as much fun for you. I meant what I said about a preview for you. You are going to hang out here today and watch while me and Jesse show you all the things we are going to do with you on Wednesday! There is one catch though and you have to agree to this or after we have breakfast you have to leave till Wednesday."

"Oh my god, that'll be torture... I want to touch you both so much. I don't think I've ever been as hot for anyone in my life as for the two of you! What's the catch, tell me please?"

You can't cum, that is the catch. We want you naked with us but you'll sit on the bed or in a chair and watch. You can't touch yourself or make yourself cum. If you cum spontaneously from watching and I do think you probably will it is fine. It'll be a turn on for me and Jesse to have you naked next to us and it'll be just as hard for us not to touch you. Believe it or not we are just as hot for you sweetie, you are soooo sexy and I know we both want to fuck you."

"Wow Mrs. Andrews, I had a feeling that you could be dirty. I guess I will stick around because I want to see the two of you fuck. I've had a deep fantasy for the longest time. I have always wondered about mother daughter incest, I don't know why but it makes me soak my panties."

"Well sweetie if you feel that strong about moms and daughters maybe I should just call your mom over for some breakfast too! By the way you can stop with the Mrs. Andrews now that you are staying," Jenny said with a dirty smile on her face.

"Jesus Christ Mrs. Andre... sorry Jenny... Soooo dirty!! You wouldn't dare, I mean you know my mom. You know how she is and what she would think!" Cheryl gasped.

Her pussy twitched again she could almost feel the lips quiver in between her legs. Before this morning she knew her mother would vomit if she knew why her daughter was here today. But after their interaction this morning she wondered. It wasn't as if Stacie had touched her or anything it was just a different vibe that she got from her. The vibe of a woman liking sex and getting laid.

"Relax baby, I'm just playing with you. I know how much me and Jesse together turns you on. I was just testing the waters to see if your mommy fetish has roots at home. Am I off base about you, have you never given old Stacie a once over?" Jenny toyed with her.

God Wednesday was going to be an epic day here at home Jenny thought. She already knew the answer to her question based on Cheryl's response to her first comment. She didn't protest the thought of actually having her mom there, her only response revolved around Stacie's conservative image.

"Ummm well I never told anyone this, even Jesse, but I've seen her in the shower or bathroom a few times. She has a smoking hot body, almost as hot as yours Jenny. She also has some luscious boobs which no one ever gets to see because of what she wears." Cheryl said softly. She was thinking back to just a little bit ago when she left home and the way her mom was dressed.

"Well like I said I'm just teasing you and you better get used to it today because that's all you will get today. We're going to tease you till your nerves are on fire. You're going to be so horny when you leave here today that your thighs rubbing against each other will make you cum!" Jenny said while laying down breakfast for the three of them.

She did break the rules a bit when she walked in front of Cheryl and looked her in the eye. She leaned in and lightly kissed her lips running her tongue over the open mouth of her daughter's best friend. Then she grabbed her by the back of the head and gave her as deep a kiss as is possible letting their tongues dance together for almost a minute before slowly pulling away. She pulled away so slow that their was a little strand of spittle between them.

"I just wanted to let you know that you've always been a part of our family sweetie. Now this week we will all be even closer too. You're always welcome here anytime you want night or day."

Jesse came back just in time to see her mom's lips leave Cheryl's and smiled. She wasn't sure what her mom had planned for today but she knew it was going to be fun. She had the wrapped package in one hand but stopped for a second watching. She dropped the other hand down to her pussy and rubbed herself lightly. She moaned but not loud enough to catch the other's attention as she rubbed her clit. Then she stopped because the last thing she wanted was to waste an orgasm on her fingers today.

"Hey mom, is this what you wanted?" she asked as she came into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Yes baby, why don't you be a dear and give that to Cheryl. Then come over here to mommy." Jenny said with a wicked smile. "Don't open it yet baby, and remember what I told you about not touching yourself!"

"Yes Jenny, what's the surprise though I am dying to see it!" Cheryl said softly.

Jesse went over to her mom and stood next to her putting her arms around her mother's waist. She put her head on her mom's shoulder and just smiled dreamily over to her best friend.

"I know what's in the box and I know you'll love it. I got one this weekend and it made me nuts!" Jesse teased.

"Jesse darling I told Cheryl that she is just here to watch today. She isn't allowed to make herself cum but just watch. So why don't you do me a favor lover?" Jenny said kissing the top of her daughter's head.

"Anything mommy, you know I'll do anything for you!" Jesse said while her mother's hands started to explore her body.

Jenny parted the robe her daughter was wearing just enough so Cheryl could see she was naked underneath. Cheryl watched mesmerized by the vision in front of her. She watched as a mother reached in and cupped her own daughter's breast as a lover would. She watched raptly as the same mother reached down and petted the bare naked pussy of her daughter. She saw the look on the daughter's face as she started getting more and more aroused.

"Baby, I'm so wet from thinking about you and your little playmate there that I'm dripping. Its dripping so much it's running down my legs. I want you to lick it up baby, I want you to clean my legs of my pussy juice please!"