Jen and Mike Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the kitchen and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. Then she walked over to her mother and sensuously cupped her breast that was naked under her robe. She turned her to face her and gave her a lover's good morning kiss right in front of her father. It was testament to how much things had changed here at home in that she didn't think twice about it. It wasn't even done to torment her father it just was what felt natural for her now.

Mike of course got instantly aroused at the erotic display of affection in front of him. Jesse broke away and sat down for breakfast.

"Daddy I was wondering how we're going to get my car squared away today! I would love to drive it to school tomorrow and the rest of the week."

"Well honey I was thinking I could pick you up after your class today and get all the paperwork done. What time do you get out of class?"

"Ummm 11:30 I only have the one class today, its an English lit final. I should be ready by 11:45 in front of campus ok?" Jesse said in between bites of her bagel.

"Mom can you give me a ride in because Cheryl has morning shift at her job and can't get here, pleassssee!!"

"Oh baby you don't have to beg me I would love to take you in. I have a couple errands to run too so it wont be an issue. Let me get dressed and we can get ready, don't forget your egg today sweetie."

"Oh my god are you going to screw with my pussy all day mommy! You know that's only going to come back and bite you in the ass tonight when I get home right? You are going to get me so worked up like Che...like the other day I will be nuts." Jesse said almost letting the Cheryl situation out of the bag.

Jenny glared at her slip not because of any fear of what Mike would say but just because she didn't want her plans messed up again. "No egg no ride baby, you know you can't miss that class so go and insert now!"

Mike just sat back and finished his coffee because his head felt like crap from no sleep. He felt like he was in the middle of a surreal erotic dream/nightmare here at home right now. One minute his cock was hard the next his stomach was in knots and back and forth again and again.

He had to get his ass moving because he needed to be in for a couple morning classes himself. He also felt like he had to get out of the house to clear his head a little. He got up and hugged Jenny and gave her a kiss, it was a real kiss but lacked the intensity of Jesse's earlier one. Then he hugged his daughter and kissed her cheek and told her he would be at the school later to pick her up.

After Mike left Jenny went into her room and got ready to take Jesse to school. She needed time to try and arrange for some things for the house today so she would take care of that after she dropped her lover off. Mike's moods were starting to effect her too taking some of the joy out of her time with Jesse. She was having a hard time trying to juggle his feelings with her overwhelming lust for her daughter.

The game had been hard at a lot of times when they were younger but now there were moments that felt painful. Not to her but to Mike, and it seemed like the pain for him was different, it wasn't the good kind of hurt. She was confident however that he would come around all she had to do was address the issues as they came up. That's why she had to run these errands today and hope she could get the temporary solution for tonight. She knew that if she couldn't arrange for something tonight she was going to have to sleep with Mike tonight.

The fact that the thought of HAVING TO sleep with her husband made her upset should have been a huge alarm bell for her too. She had never felt that way years ago, yes if she was with Mike there were times she might have wished she was with someone else. However it never felt like a chore to sleep with Mike, now it kind of did for her. She wanted every moment she could get with her new lover and she felt a small resentment when his needs stopped that from happening.

In the past she'd never thought it'd be possible to lose her husband but now some doubt had crawled into her thinking. What scared her more than that though was the fact that it didn't bother her the way she thought it should. She attributed that to the fact that she was no longer in love with Mike. He had entered into the loved zone, someone who she loved but wasn't in love with. She did wonder about her jealousy towards Mike's interview with Jasmine Kelly this upcoming weekend. If she was no longer in love with him why did she feel the same angst from years ago at the thought of that woman.

Well I guess I'll just keep performing damage control as best I can she thought to herself. The game was fresh again for both her and Mike and one thing she knew for certain, there was no way she wanted to stop playing or making love to Jesse. If push came to shove she knew that she would choose Jesse first no matter the consequences. After all isn't it a mother's duty to always put their children's best interests first. At that thought she chuckled to herself at her own perversion of the meaning of that phrase.

Jesse was waiting outside on the porch of their house her own head a mass of jumbled thought. Luckily for her though none of them were troubling her like her parents. No her thoughts were a non stop barrage of sexual situations. Ones already enjoyed and those in the near future. She seemed to be living in a constant state of arousal and her pussy was almost always wet with her juices. Because of that she was now packing extra panties in her bag each day. She couldn't even dream of going commando either because she knew that she would be dripping down her legs all day.

Her new relationship with her mother was a nymphomaniacs wet dream. She was actually thinking that she was definitely a nympho herself. She became breathless when she envisioned the possibilities of tomorrow. She was almost sure that by tomorrow night her best friend would be experiencing her own incestuous love affair with her own mother and she was going to see it first hand. That situation was a lot trickier than her and Jenny's though because Paul Romano was not like Mike. He was a strict conservative catholic man and had no wiggle room in his thoughts on women and sex. She was a little afraid for her friend that a divorce was in the future for Stacie and Paul.

Even if she was concerned about that she didn't feel any guilt that it would come about because of what happened between Stacie, her mom and her. Stacie had discovered her own love of sex months ago and was pursuing it with a gusto. It wasn't surprising because she had kept her sexuality bottled up her entire adult life. Now that it was out, her hunger was just as great as Jenny or hers. They had discovered that this past weekend in the hotel. Jesse reached down and lightly caressed her pussy while reliving Saturday night.

She was wearing a light skirt that came halfway down her thighs and pressed her hand on her mound through the skirt. She could definitely feel the heat from her pussy through her panties and pulled her hand away for fear of moisture coming through. God I'm on fire again she thought to herself.

Then after her thoughts of Stacie and Cheryl together came thoughts of her mom's friends. Her 'uncle' Scott and 'aunt' Allie, their upcoming visit made her tremble at times. She had seen Scott in action on the old dvd of her mom's and his cock was nothing short of magnificent. She giggled out loud at her thought's there because short was not a word to ever use in the same sentence with Scott's cock. She had seen the look of ecstasy on her mom's face in the video and was dreaming of taking that piece of meat in her own pussy. Then there was the added bonus of Allie, she was damned hot too and could almost taste her pussy when she closed her eyes.

All of those thoughts were running through her head when she felt it go off. Her legs buckled immediately and she sat on the porch. The egg was vibrating full blast in her pussy and she was about to cum.

"OOOOO... F.F.F.UCCCKKK...M.M.M...OM!!" she looked behind and saw her mom standing there with her phone in her hand.

Then all of a sudden the sensations stopped and she just lay there breathing heavy desperate for an orgasm. She glared at Jenny but there was no anger in her eyes only a deep love and attraction. She was putty in her mother's hands and they both knew it. From their first encounter last week to now she had meant what she had said then. She had told Jenny that she would do anything she wanted anywhere, anytime.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry you just looked so lost in your thoughts I wanted to wake you up," Jenny said while trying not to laugh too hard.

"Goddamn it mom on one hand you tell me we can't have sex 24/7 on the other hand you want to tease my pussy all day. You better not do that while I am in class or so help me I will never wear the egg again." Jesse said breathlessly.

"Don't worry baby give me some credit for knowing when it is fun to play with you. Besides teasing you will just make you that much hotter when I get you home today. I have you in our bed for then next two nights and I want you fired up!"

"Hmmm two more nights in a row, well I guess I can put up with anything for that. Just please no max power, it really does make me weak in the knees. I don't mind a steady buzz at a lower level because that keeps my motor running." she said while hugging her lover.

As Jenny was giving her daughter a ride to school Cheryl was waking up in her home to sounds that were completely foreign to her. The sounds of two people shouting at each other. She sat there confused and just a little afraid because it was so out of character for her parents. They had almost always been of one mind to the point that it almost seemed creepy how much they agreed on everything.

Now for the first time she could here her mother raising her voice in protest to her father. She couldn't make out exactly was the cause of the disagreement but knew it was quite heated. She overheard a few words and wondered if they were arguing about her. She heard words like slut, tramp and even whore so she wondered if they had found out about her job or about one of her boyfriends. What ever it was though it was only her father's mouth that was shouting those words. Her mother was saying things back and seemed to be holding her own so Cheryl wondered if she was defending her.

She silently made her way out of her room towards the kitchen where the shouting was coming from. She could see the two of them in the reflection of a hallway mirror and her jaw dropped. Her mother was dressed just like yesterday morning and in her hand was a slim metallic looking vibrator.

Now Cheryl could hear them clearly and it shocked her even more. It seemed that her father woke up a little early and went into the kitchen. He was no where near prepared to find what he did. Stacie was slumped down in one of the kitchen chairs fucking herself with the vibrator. Evidently he lost it then and it was his wife he was calling a slut and all those other words.

To her credit Stacie stood up for herself, "Well Paul you do know that if you were a man I wouldn't have to be using a fake one to get off with. Instead you let me rot while we do nothing because we have no love life."

"Love life, love life, what the hell has gotten into your head around here. When the hell did you turn into some sex obsessed whore. All these years and now this starts, you know that what you were doing was a sin damnit!"

A sin, a fucking sin, why is it a sin to respond like a normal woman to feelings I have. God gave me this body, look at it Paul look at the body that God gave me. It is a beautiful body it needs to be loved, look at these breasts," she told him as she threw open the light robe she had on. "Most men would want to enjoy these not you, instead you try and act like they don't exist!"

Paul was speechless, this was his wife of 20 years, the woman he had shared his life with. He had no idea where all this was coming from but he wasn't having it. She was acting like a goddamned tramp right in their kitchen where they ate their meals.

"Stacie cover yourself up damn you, what if Cheryl came in here and found you doing what you were doing. What would you have said to her, she's loose already outside the house what would you have said?"

Stacie knew what she would have said but if she told her husband it might give him a heart attack. She probably would have asked Cheryl to take over the plunging of the vibrator for her. She would have loved to be sitting there with her legs open watching her daughter slide the toy in and out of her own mother's cunt.

At Paul's question she just smiled a secret little smile and told him boldly, "I don't think you want me to answer that question."

With that she sat back down in the chair opened her legs and while staring into her husband's eyes slid the length of the vibrator straight back into her pussy. She moaned slightly and lazily moved it in and out.

"Paul you better wake up quick around here because I have. My libido has woken up and I want sex, no I need sex. If that makes me a tramp then that's what I am now. If I am a slut so be it, God gave me this body and these desires so in his name I will do what I need to satisfy them. If it means getting sex outside of you then so be it, this might be a time to explore splitting up."

Paul was horrified at the sight in front of him and the words coming out of his wife's mouth. He felt he only had one answer to give her, "I'll see a lawyer today then, I am not going to stay married to a sex crazed harlot! You are a sinner and a blasphemer using God to justify your behavior! Now I understand where Cheryl gets her wildness from, like mother like daughter well the two of you can go to hell together."

Cheryl ran back to her room and hid because she didn't want to be heard. She didn't want her father to know she overheard anything. Surprisingly when the word lawyer got brought up she didn't get sad or upset. Instead she almost smiled a little because unlike some girls she was not a daddy's girl. He'd tried her whole life to force feed her puritanical views and beliefs and she never bought into them. She knew even before today that she was a disappointment to him and learned to accept that.

No instead of being sad she found herself a little excited because it seemed that at least one of her parents was becoming human. If she had her choice of which one she wished would change it always was her mother. Yes Stacie had always stood by Paul's side when he would chastise or punish her but she always felt like her mother was reluctant to do it. It almost felt as if her mom had an inner voice just waiting to shout 'enough"! Well based on yesterday and today it seems she had discovered that voice and Cheryl wanted to know where it came from.

She showered and got dressed then waited in her room for a while. She wanted to wait until she heard the sound of the front door slamming. Then she left her room and headed into the kitchen where she stopped dead in her tracks. Her mother was slouched over the kitchen table sobbing inconsolably. Her heart went out to her but what was catching her eye was the vibrator still stuck in her pussy. It was almost halfway in while Stacie lay there crying.

Once again she was impressed with how hot her mom was and now she could openly see everything there was to offer. She loved the sight of the two huge tits capped by two extremely suckable nipples. Her mother's pussy looked irresistible and delicious and was calling her name. She could almost hear it saying 'suck me Cheryl.'

God she had to clear her mind for a moment because she knew this was all a result of the teasing she had experienced at Jesse's house yesterday. She was still a walking mass of unreleased sexual energy and this was not helping her. But she felt she had to do something to calm her mom down.

"Mom what wrong, why are you crying like that. Please stop and talk to me." Cheryl said while cautiously holding her mother.

Her daughter's touch did two things to Stacie, it brought her back to reality and also made her cunt spasm. She didn't trust herself to be touching Cheryl right now but since her daughter was fully dressed it made it a little easier.

"Oh baby, I had the worst argument with your dad this morning. I don't know what's going to happen after this," she said in between sobs.

"Tell me what happened mom maybe I can help some."

"Well..." Stacie started and then realized she still had the vibrator inside her pussy. She looked at her daughter and tried to smile. When she did she backed out of her daughter's embrace and spread her legs obscenely and gripped the vibrator and without any embarrassment slowly pulled it out of her pussy.

She saw the mesmerized look on her daughter's face when she did it and she slid it back inside herself one more time. Cheryl didn't even look away she was staring at her mother's hand watching it fuck the vibrator inside herself.

"Mom... please...stop..." she said very softly.

Stacie willed herself to stop doing what she was doing and pulled it free of her pussy. It made a wet sucking sound as she took it out and placed in on the kitchen table in front of her little girl. She saw Cheryl lick her lips and stare at the vibrator, she knew that she wanted to taste it.

"I'm sorry honey, I don't know what is happening with me. It just feels like I have had a switch turned on inside me and I can't control some things. Your father walked in the kitchen this morning and saw me doing the same thing. He blew up and started calling me all sorts of vile names. I am sorry though, I can't help it if we haven't had sex in years. I think something has broken inside me honey and now I am horny all the time." Stacie confessed.

"Wow mom, that's a lot to digest right now, not to mention having just watched you... well you know."

"What baby, you can say it around me now watched me what? Tell me and use the nice dirty words too it gets me hotter."

"Oh my god mom, I can't believe this is you. I like it a lot but I can't believe it's really you." Cheryl said breathlessly.

"Oh it's me baby it really is me. For the first time in my life I know how great sex can feel and I want more. Your father won't give it to me so do you have any ideas where I can get some?" Stacie teased.

"MOM! OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST ASKED ME THAT!" Cheryl answered her. She actually giggled when she answered because she was having fun with her new and improved mom.

"So tell me baby tell me what you just watched me do..."

"I... I... I watched you fuck your pussy... I watched you fuck your pretty pussy... I watched you fuck your pretty wet juicy pussy mom." Cheryl said softly again.

"Oh yes baby that's exactly what I was doing. I am so happy you think my pussy is pretty, do you like it shaved like this?" Stacie asked opening her legs again.

Cheryl shook her head to clear her thoughts, " Yeah mom I do like it like that but I'm your daughter. So maybe I shouldn't be looking at your pussy like that." she answered with zero conviction in her voice.

Stacie laughed inside herself because she knew that tomorrow Cheryl wasn't going to care about her being her mom or not. She knew that she would have her hands on the back of her daughter's head suffocating her with her cunt.

She abruptly closed her legs and closed her robe. She sat up and covered herself as best she could. "You're right baby, maybe I shouldn't be showing you my pretty pussy either. After all I'm your mother and mothers and daughters don't look at each other like that do they?"

Cheryl thought she picked up a deeper meaning in what she said but let it go. It was taking every ounce of willpower to not pick up the vibrator next to her and lick her mother's cunt flavor off of it. She switched back to the argument and what was going to happen.