Jen and Mike Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later he went to grab her head because he was about to cum. Jenny shut that down right away.

"Hey cucky no touching, be happy my lover volunteered to take care of that weak little cock. That doesn't give you any touching rights. Only touch when asked to touch do you understand!"

Mike just nodded his head desperately and pulled his hands back. He felt the feeling taking over his body and he just pushed forward with his hips. Then once again he watched something that a week ago he would never even have fantasized about. He watched his daughter drink the cum right from his cock. He saw the hungry look on her face as she worked his dick and swallowed, It was obvious how much his little princess loved the taste of a mans cum in her mouth.

Almost at the same time he was shooting he saw his wife start to increase the speed of her thrusts into Jesse's pussy. She was holding her tightly by the hips now and both women were moaning and straining to cum again. He saw his daughter's pussy shoot out her cum around the cock that was stuffing her. He saw his wife's body shake and shudder with her release too. He marveled at the synchronicity that the two women displayed in their sex. It seemed that the two of them almost always came together as if they shared all their nerve endings with each other.

He backed off and sat back down in his chair to recover from his own orgasm. His daughter had an extremely talented mouth and when he shot in her mouth it felt like she was trying to suck his little testicles through his cock.

He sat there and watched as the two women recovered and held each other. Then they swapped out the strap on and Jenny got on her back and opened her legs. Jesse positioned herself between her mother's legs and was about to enter her when she looked over at her father.

"Cucky-daddy, from now on when we are in the same room and I am going to fuck mommy I want you to ask me to do it. I want you to beg me to give your wife pleasure with this cock. I want you to beg me to do your job for you since you aren't man enough to handle it!"

Oh my god, Jenny thought to herself. She is so primed tonight and giving her father every ounce of humiliation he could handle.

Maybe if Mike hadn't seen her face earlier and picked up on the 'I love you' from his daughter he might have actually cracked. Instead he went with it, the hurt was still there from the truth in the words but he knew it was said with no malice.

"Yes baby, please fuck my wife pumpkin. Please fuck your mother and be the man she needs. I know I can't do it so please give her your cock. Make her scream and call your name when she cums too!"

Jesse smiled, "Since you asked so nice cucky you can stroke your little dick while I do. When you are almost ready to shoot a little more of your juice bring it to me to drink ok?"

Jesse started fucking her mother and sure enough minutes later Jenny was shouting her name and begging. She was begging her little girl to hammer her cunt with her cock. She had her legs wrapped tightly around Jesse's waist and was pulling her in with every stroke. Mike was beating off furiously too and then he shot up like a rocket. He ran to the bed just in time.

Jesse saw her father coming back over and opened her mouth just in time to capture her father's little bit of jism. She nursed briefly on the head of his dick and let him go. He sat back down once again. Once again the two women in front of him forgot his presence and lost themselves in each other. They were in the final steps of their dance and it was increasing in its intensity. Their hips were hammering at each other and Jenny grabbed Jesse and pulled her into her tightly one last time. It seemed that maybe Jesse was all squirted out for a change because even though he could see her body spasming in orgasm he saw no juice. Jenny was lifting her hips up off the bed so violently that she was lifting Jesse each time she did.

The two women lay in each other's arms once again whispering words of endearment to each other. Mike over heard more than few 'I love you' thrown back and forth between the two women. At that point his heart hurt again and no look from his daughter or his wife would defuse that. They just looked so intimate and into each other at that moment. He had never seen that level of intimacy shared between Jenny and any of her other lovers. It hurt him more than a little, it was the kind of hurt that he had always feared when they first played years ago.

The only thing that kept him from running out of the room in tears was who she was intimate with. If it had been another man he would have been deathly afraid of her leaving him. Since it was his own daughter he trusted that he would always be a part of this. He didn't fear Jesse trying to convince Jenny to run away with her.

As he was sitting there watching them Jenny got up to get her and Jesse something to drink. As she passed him she whispered good night to him and he knew it was time to give the lover's their privacy. He went over and kissed Jesse's forehead and thanked her for the pleasure she gave him with her mouth. He said goodnight and followed Jenny into the kitchen.

The sofa bed had been pulled out and made up for him and he had to admit to himself it was pretty comfortable. Just as he was about to turn in Jenny came over and hugged him and kissed him goodnight.

"Goodnight my husband thank you again for being you. I hope you had fun tonight baby." she smiled.

"God Jenny it's amazing being in there with the two of you. Its so obvious how much you love each other too. I know most people would cringe at what the two of you are sharing but your love for each other makes it beautiful."

"And it's your love for the two of us that allows it to happen, thank you so much for that Mike. We both love you and hope you are having fun. Remember we are having a couple of friends over tomorrow so don't be shocked at anything when you come home. Just be ready to have a hard on all night."

"Oh my god baby, I think my cock will fall off if it keeps getting used like this. Are you going to give me a hint about who will be here?" he asked.

"Well I don't know if it's a hint but they were invited by Jesse. Please make sure you keep that in mind tomorrow night when you get home ok?"

Mike looked at her hesitantly, "Well I know I probably won't be happy at first but I know you guys will pull me into it. So okay I will keep an open mind, goodnight baby"

Jenny hugged him once more and said goodnight. She took her drinks into the bedroom and closed the door leaving her husband outside. She smiled at her lover in the bed who still had the strap on fastened around her waist. She marveled at how beautiful she was and smiled. Her heart also warmed when looking at her because this woman was her soul.

"Take that thing off young lady it's time to sleep. We have a huge day ahead of us."

Jesse sat up and stretched, they had both exhausted themselves with the intensity of their fucking tonight. She wanted to hold her mother and feel her skin against hers as they fell asleep.

"Mom did you talk to Stacie tonight?" she asked as she lay back down.

"Yes baby it's all set for tomorrow, I told her what time to be here and what to expect too."

"Oh okay, did she say anything about Cheryl's dad while you talked with her."

Jenny could see the troubled look on Jesse's face. Her and Cheryl must have talked about Paul.

"Yes honey, sadly it looks like they might be going their separate ways. They are just growing too far apart and he wants no part of accommodating Stacie's new desires."

"Cheryl said he got really nasty this morning talking to her mom. He told her he was going to see a lawyer. Cheryl doesn't seem upset about it either because she has never been close to him."

"Yeah I know honey, Stacie has reached the point where she doesn't want to hide her new self and I don't blame her. The two of them will need us as friends and support if she does leave him."

"I know, Cheryl told me if they split she will definitely go with her mom too. It seems Stacie is REALLY having a hard time holding her inner slut inside too. Cheryl's all confused at some of the things she has seen her mom do in the last couple days too."

"I can understand that, she told me Paul caught her openly masturbating in the kitchen this morning."

Jesse chuckled, "Yeah Cheryl told me too. One good thing though is she may be confused but she is definitely turned on by the new Stacie. I know she is ready for tomorrow with us but I know she will be ecstatic having her own mom there too!"

"Hmmm tomorrow is once again going to be one of the hottest days of my life baby, I have you to thank for all of this. If we hadn't found each other last week none of this would ever have happened. I might be playing the game with your dad but it'd pale compared to our time so far. Goodnight my love"

"Goodnight my heart, I am so proud to be your daughter and your lover" Jesse whispered in her ear as they spooned and fell asleep holding each other.