Jen and Mike Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom what's going to happen with you and dad? I mean it seems like you are changing and he isn't?"

"Baby I don't know but I can't go back, I like what I am discovering too much to go back to the old me. If your father doesn't change and very soon I think we might have to split. I would hope if that happened you would stay with me because I think we are becoming more alike all the time." Stacie said stroking Cheryl's hair lightly.

Cheryl knew this was true and thought it would be a blast to live with her newly liberated mom. She was still very curious how this change came about though, "Mom of course I would stay with you. Daddy doesn't think much of me anyway, I mean he already thinks I'm a slut. I know he loves me or thinks he does but I cant live my life the way he wants."

"Thanks baby, I will be so grateful for your support if something happens." Stacie said with a tear in her eye.

"Mom don't cry anymore please, if something happens we will have each other okay?"

Stacie nodded her head yes and leaned and kissed her daughter's forehead. She started to leave the room then.

"Mom? Can you please tell me something though, please?"

"What is it honey, what do you want to know?"

"What has happened to you, why have you discovered yourself like this. It's wonderful that you have but what caused it?"

'Oh baby that's a kind of long story right now and I think you have to get to work don't you? Oh yes I know all about your job and where you work, I have for a long time. I guess we all have our secrets, no pun intended" she pulled Cheryl to her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god mom I had no idea you knew, thank you! Thank you for being understanding and not telling daddy!" she answered excitedly.

"Get out baby, I will tell you my secrets another time." Stacie said while leaving the kitchen.

Cheryl was in shock over this mornings events they had her mind spinning. Jenny and Jesse were locked in her head and now her mother was there too. She wondered if she had pushed this morning if something could have happened here. She dismissed the idea because even as much as her mom had changed she didn't think she would have sex with her own daughter. There's no way she was as liberal thinking as Jenny was...

Then as she was getting ready to leave the kitchen she noticed the vibrator still sitting there and still glistening with her own mother's juices. Since she thought her mother had gone to her room she picked it up and sniffed it. She loved the scent so she stuck her tongue out and licked one of the wet spots. Oh god it tastes heavenly she thought, then she deep throated it and sucked it clean savoring ever drop of her own mother's pussy juice. She moaned, put it back down and headed to work after an extraordinary morning.

Unknown to Cheryl her mom was standing in the same exact spot she was earlier in the morning. She had a clear view in the mirror of Cheryl sucking the vibrator. She rubbed her clit and watched and as Cheryl left the house her pussy exploded in orgasm.

After dropping Jesse off for class Jenny went to run her errands. She was hoping that she would at least be able to get something for tonight and then the rest later in the week. If she could get one thing today it would hopefully help Mike calm down some. Then she could tell him the second half and hope he liked the idea.

As she was driving she decided to give Allie a call and let her know to book a flight this weekend. She chatted with her for a few minutes but kept it tame because she was driving. She was truly excited to see her old playmates this coming weekend and couldn't wait for Jesse to meet them too. She was sure that Jesse would love partying with them as much as she did.

Allie promised her that she had kept her word too about not telling Scott about Jesse. Jenny wanted it to be a huge surprise for him, kind of a welcome back gift for them all. She thought back to one of the fantasies she indulged in last week when this all started. The one where Scott fucked Jesse and then she did and then Allie did. It had made her pussy burn last week and it was doing the same thing right now.

She cursed the fact that Jesse still had a week and a half of classes because she would have had her head between her legs right now. The upcoming months were so full of promise and potential to be the hottest summer of Jenny's life and not because of high temperatures. She was envisioning non stop sex for the two plus months that her daughter was out of school. Non stop sex for the two of them and whatever guests they invited over.

By the end of the summer she knew Mike was going to have the hottest images ingrained on his eyelids. He would have jack off material to last him a lifetime all of it involving his wife and daughter. She thought of him briefly when thinking about the upcoming summer and it never occurred to her that Mike might not enjoy it. After all he was going to be fed a constant stream of sexual situations that would do nothing but leave him feeling inadequate and belittled.

She of course would have to juggle those feelings and make sure they didn't overwhelm him too. She was sure Jesse would play a big part of helping just based on how easy she had taken to sucking Mike's cock. Of course letting Jesse play with Mike went against every rule she had in playing the game when it came to Mike. In the earlier version of the game he wasn't allowed anything to do with another woman. She made the exception here based solely on the perversity factor alone. It turned her on to see Jesse fool around with Mike and she knew that she would eventually lead her into fucking him occasionally too.

Yes it was going to be a gloriously sexy and slutty summer for the Andrews women this year and Mike would reap some benefits too. She smiled and looked at her phone and thought about using Jesse's egg but she decided not to. She looked at the clock and she knew that her class hadn't started yet but she thought she would hold back for awhile. She smiled thinking of her daughters pussy vibrating gently due to the toy embedded inside her.

She reached her destination and went into the store hopeful that enough money today would solve her problem for tonight. She didn't want to have to go back on her word to either Jesse or Mike about tonight but this store was the key. She walked in knowing she would get it done no matter the cost.

While Jenny was taking care of business Allie was making flight plans for her and Scott. She was so wrapped up in the idea of seeing Jenny again that she didn't hear Scott come up behind her. He reached around her and without saying anything started massaging her gorgeous breasts. She moaned and closed her eyes still picturing Jenny fucking her own daughter.

"Hey babe, was that our old bud Jenny? Did she give the green light for our little reunion this weekend?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh...yeah I just got us a flight. Scottie I can't wait to see her it's been too long since we all played together. There's only one complication though and we have to work around it somehow."

"Huh what is it babe, I thought you said pencil dick was going to be out here for some kind of interview or something," he asked using one of the many disparaging names he had for Mike. To this day it still burned him that Jenny had chosen to go back to Mike rather than stay with the two of them after their honeymoon fling. She knew that the two of them had a daughter and had spent the last 18 years raising her but Scott had wanted to be the one to give her the bun in the oven.

He still remembered the video he made and secretly sent to Mike. The one in which he taunted Mike mercilessly. The one where he teased Mike with the thought of impregnating Jen. He of course had no idea that even though Mike had hated him back then he had provided him with masturbation fantasies that still worked today. Mike had even wanted Jen to let Scott get her pregnant at one part in their game right near the end. Jen had actually denied his wish but did it in a way that made Mike grateful she did. She let Scott fuck her in the ass while Mike thought she was taking him in her pussy. Just as Scott was about to cum Mike saw the light and started demanding him to pull out. Jen however kept urging Scott on imploring him to cum inside her.

Mike saw it happen, watched Scott shoot inside Jen and had immediately fallen into a desperate state of mind. When Jen revealed her deception he was sincerely relieved that Jen had not let Scott cum in her unprotected pussy. There was still a small part of him that was disappointed but he knew that it would have been a disaster. Maybe if he and Scott had been friends he might have been able to talk Jen into having Scott's baby. But Mike truly hated Scott because he never missed an opportunity to be a dick to Mike.

He never had a shortage of disparaging names or comments to throw Mike's way. Jen for the most part tried to control Scott's need to mess with Mike but she didn't always step in and stop him. She let Scott disrespect Mike on occasion because she knew Mike got off on it some. She tried not to let it go too far but if she was in the partying mood she sometimes just let Scott go on.

Scott just couldn't seem to help himself from belittling Mike because he just couldn't believe that Jenny would pick her husband over him. He believed he had everything going for him that Mike didn't. From his extremely large cock to his smoothness and confidence, all thing Mike seemed to lack. But for the life of him he still couldn't understand how Mike held onto Jenny.

Well he had already decided in his own head that this weekend was going to be the start of his plan to finish that. When Allie told him last week about her talk with Jen and the fact that Jenny her slut alter ego was back his cock got hard. He missed her pussy and her sexual energy even after all these years. He knew Allie missed her just as much too because that first night last week the two of them fucked each other's brains out. It was all because of the anticipation of getting Jenny back in their lives.

Allie looked at Scott, he seemed a mile away and she knew why, he was dreaming of Jenny's pussy. "Yeah Mike won't be there but her daughter will be so we have to find times to fool around. It may be tricky but it will be worth it, I miss her as much as you do lover. I can almost taste her sweet pussy already. I want to see your face when you shoot that first load into her too!"

"What did you say was her daughter's name?"

"Jesse baby, she is just as beautiful as her mom too. She's going to be 19 next week that's why Jenny is bringing her to Vegas too."

"Hmmm I wonder if she is anything like her mom, I mean I know it's dirty but I just wonder!" Scott asked.

Allie laughed to herself because Jenny had made her swear to keep Jesse's sexual shenanigans secret. She just smiled at Scott and pretended to admonish his thoughts, "Stop that you dirty old pervert, she is young enough to be your daughter if we had kids. Jenny told me she's very conservative and not like her at all so don't go making an ass of yourself this weekend you understand. If you fuck this shit up I swear I just might dump you and move back east to be with Jenny permanently."

Scott laughed heartily, "Don't worry about me babe, I just wonder how sweet little Jesse would take it if Jenny decided to move back here with us. I have to tell you that if things go good for all of us I want to try and get her back with us."

Allie smiled because the idea of Jenny moving in with them and finally enjoying a three way love with them made her hot. Scott didn't realize though that it would be a four way love because from Jenny's lips she had been told that the two women were in love with each other. Not that Scott would ever object to having three women at his beck and call especially with one of them being a nineteen year old nymphomaniac.

Scott moved to his wife on the bed and spread her legs and sunk his huge cock into her wet waiting pussy. He hammered her urgently making her shudder and cum almost immediately. Even after all their years together they still had an urgency to their sex that most couples couldn't maintain.

"Ooooo god fuck me baby...fuck me...god I want you to fuck Jenny too! I can't wait fuck...oh god cumming...cumming ..."

She felt Scott stiffen up and then felt his cock start to spasm and she got that warm rush inside her pussy that she loved so much. He was flooding her pussy with his cum. He always came so much too and she could feel it leaking out around her cock and running down her thighs. If Jenny was there right now she knew that she would feel a tongue licking that up. From what she has heard about Jesse it would probably be two tongues. With that thought she had another orgasm thinking of a mother and daughter cleaning Scott's cum from her pussy.

After they calmed down they drifted off into a nap both of them dreaming of the upcoming weekend. They were equally excited for their reunion and hoped that it would be the first weekend of a rekindled relationship for them all. The wild card was Jesse and every time she thought of her Allie found herself wet and breathing hard. So because of that Allie's dreams were definitely dirtier than Scott's.

Jesse had finished her class with no added distractions from her lover and stood outside her school waiting on her dad. She knew she aced the final and smiled to herself because now she wasn't just a brain but she was a brain that was a slut. It's funny how a person's perception of a word can change overnight she thought to herself. Two weeks ago if someone had called her a slut she would have been pissed now she was proud.

The sex she had enjoyed over the past week with her mother and a few others had been life changing for her. She discovered that she not only loved sex but it was always going to be a huge part of her life from now on too. With her relationship with her mom she knew that there would be no shortage of adventures for the two of them.

It was just then she felt it and let out a soft little moan, her mother was thinking of her. She smiled because her mom was doing just like she asked. She could feel the low vibration from the egg deep inside her pussy. It was just enough to build her level of arousal to a little less than peak but not enough to make her crazy.

She took out her phone and called Jenny, "Hi mom, I just wanted to say I love you too. I was thinking about you too a few minutes ago!"

"Oh baby you know I love you so much, I just wanted to make sure your pussy purrs for you. I won't make you crazy but it's nice to know when you get home today you'll be ready for me!"

"Mom, I'll always be ready for you, what we have is so special. I know it's fun to play with Cheryl and others but if it was just you and me I'd be just as happy. Don't get me wrong though I definitely love playing with others too! Have you been thinking about how much fun tomorrow is going to be?" she teased.

"Oh my god yes baby, I keep having experiences with you and I keep thinking that one is hotter than the next. I have to stop thinking that though because we keep topping them all the time. I can see Stacie's hips pumping our strap on into Cheryl while I do the same to you baby! Get home quick after you register your present baby because I need you next to me soon."

"Definitely mom, by the way if you are out I think you need to stop somewhere before you go home too."

"Oh and where would that be honey, is there something special you want for dinner other than mommy's pussy?"

Jesse giggled, "Yes silly mommy, you need to go back to the sex store because we only have the one strap on!"

"Oh damn Jesse you're right, ok one strap on pit stop on my calendar for the day. Since we are on the topic anyway I think you should call Cheryl and take her for a spin in your Miata tonight."

"But mom I thought we were going to..."

"Of course we are baby I told you tonight and tomorrow night are yours. I just thought you could take that Victoria's Secrets card out and do some shopping for you and Cheryl. Maybe get some hot stuff for the two of you to wear for your old moms tomorrow. But no fucking! Understood?"

"Oh my god mom do you think all I do is fuck right now," she chuckled out loud. "But that's a great idea I'll give her a call and pick her up tonight. Maybe you should come with us just to make sure we don't fuck!" she teased.

Jenny smiled at the offer, "No baby I don't think you fuck all the time but I do think that fucking is always on your brain now. No I will let you girls go and surprise me tomorrow!"

"Ok mom, I see dad's car coming I gotta go. By the way it's awful funny you thinking that all that is on my mind is fucking when I am standing here with you controlling this damn egg in my pussy!"

They both laughed out loud at that last comment by Jesse because they both knew how true it was. Yeah she had sex on the brain all the time but it was not just her doing. Her mom was just as much a nympho as she was. It was one of the reasons they fit so well together. Nothing seemed too dirty or perverse to either of them because to the two of them it was all sex. If it was shared with two people who liked each other it wasn't wrong.

Jesse waved to her dad as he approached in his car. She ran down the stairs and got in and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. He smiled back at her and they were on their way. It took them a little over an hour at the local motor vehicle department to get all the forms filled out and then Jesse's car was road ready. Jesse had asked for personalized plates because she wanted to surprise her mom. Mike cringed inside when he heard what the plate was going to say, 'Momysgrl-19'

She saw the look on her father's face when she got the plates and whispered in his ear, "But daddy you know I am a mommy's girl through and through now so don't get upset."

"I know baby, I have my good moments and my bad moments with all of this. It just felt a little off putting, I always thought you were my pumpkin."

"Of course I am daddy, but I can be both you know. I can be your little pumpkin and still be mommy's girl. I love you both just in different ways. One doesn't make the other any less daddy, I will always love you," she said as she hugged him.

"I know that nothing that has happened for me the last week would have gone as pleasant if you weren't so understanding. You are by far the greatest dad in the whole world. You and mom bought me that beautiful car for my birthday and I don't even know how to thank you enough!"

"Honey, you don't have to thank me at all, you've been a wonderful daughter and deserve only the best."

"You know daddy if you weren't my father I might be able to think of a nice way to thank you! Oops why should that stop me it's not like I haven't had your cute little cock in my mouth! Later when we get home I am going to give you a blowjob while mommy watches us for a change how do you like that!" Jesse teased him while whispering in his ear.

Mike started to sweat and he felt his cock get hard immediately. "Oh god Jesse, you don't have to do that. I mean I won't push you away baby because I've really enjoyed your mouth. But it's not something I want you to feel obligated to do!"

"Daddy it wont be an obligation, it's my way of saying thanks for being a great dad. I have gotten so open with sex the last week that it's no big deal. I know you might not ever think of me as one but I am definitely a slut and proud of it. I'm my mommy's daughter and she has shown me how much fun sex is. So I want to give you a taste of that fun when we get home. I would do it in your car but it would feel like cheating if mommy wasn't there and I will never cheat on my lover."

Mike was at a loss for words and felt completely torn in two different directions. As her father it was hard to hear some of the things coming out of Jesse's mouth. It was even harder to see her in action with Jenny. The other side of the coin was the one that seemed to be winning all the time the last week though. His perverse love of everything that has happened. He couldn't deny that the few times he had cum inside Jesse's mouth were some of the most thrilling sexual moments of his life. He also couldn't deny that seeing Jesse please Jenny so completely and thoroughly also made him hard.