Jen and Mike Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it all started again for the four of them, fingers and lips moving seductively and sensuously over gorgeous bodies. Each of them taking turns enjoying each other and making their partners scream and moan. The one thing they all ignored this morning though was the strap-on because they had all been fucked royally the night before. It was just old fashioned lesbian lust with a twist of incest this morning for the Andrews and Romano women.

They worked each other over for another couple of hours till it was time for both Jesse and Cheryl to start their day. The two girls decided to shower together and Jenny and Stacie could hear the moans coming from in there.

"It seems we've given birth to two young nymphomaniacs, doesn't it darling," Stacie teased her older counterpart.

"Well Stace, me and Jesse have an expression we invented after our first night together, 'Lick mother lick daughter.' It would seem to fit the two of you as well as me and Jesse. I mean you were insatiable last night and then just now."

Stacie chuckled and smiled remembering all of last night. They had kept going strong even after Mike had retired for the night. At some point in the night she'd been fucked in both her pussy and ass by each of the women in the room. She was screaming for her second dp of the night as Jesse and Jenny were working her holes. Cheryl had then given her the second airtight experience of her life by grabbing her mother behind the head and smashing her face into her young pussy.

Her ass and pussy had never felt more fucked than they did this morning and it felt wonderful. A little sore yes but the journey to making her sore had been worth every ache this morning. Yes, she thought to herself and smiled, 'lick mother, lick daughter.' She'd experienced so much in such a short time and just like Jenny and Jesse a week back, she knew the door had just opened. It was a door she had no desire to even thinking about closing either.

She was already looking forward to this weekend with Cheryl. While Jenny and Jesse were going to be entertaining her old friends from the west coast Cheryl had suggested introducing her mother to Steve. Stacie's face lit up at the idea of sharing a man with her daughter and she had vigorously agreed to meet him. So yes the door wasn't really just open it had now been torn off the fucking hinges with no way to close it even if she wanted.

"Let's get up and make some coffee while those two little sluts get themselves off again. I could sure use a cup because my body feels like it was run over," Jenny suggested.

Jenny loaned Stacie a long tee shirt and she herself put on a see thru light wrap and they headed into the kitchen. When they got there they were met by a nice surprise of coffee made by Mike and bagels, lox and cream cheese. It seems he had ran to the store and run back before heading in to school.

"Oh my god Jen, that man is something else. He really does take care of the two of you better than Paul has ever done for us."

Jen's face grew sad momentarily almost quick enough to escape Stacie's notice but not quite.

"Hey, did I say something wrong? I mean I'm sorry if I keep mentioning how great he is but I wish I had him at home instead of the other one."

"No, it's okay Stace, I know how great he is and he's always wanted nothing but for me to be happy. After Jesse was born his focus then switched to making sure both Jesse and I were happy. Even then it never felt like his attention was divided because for every nice thing he did for our daughter he never failed to remind me how special I was to him."

"It's just that the whole new relationship with Jesse has opened my eyes to something. Something pretty drastic that if he found out would crush him and the last thing on earth I ever want to do is hurt Mike."

"What is it Jen?" Stacie asked with concern for her new lover.

"You know that I have realized I'm in love with my own daughter and that she feels the same way for me. Well in that happening it made me realize that I'm no longer in love with Mike. I mean I love him totally but not the same kind of romantic love I have for my daughter. It's more like a sister's love for her brother. To make it even worse I really have no desire to sleep with him anymore. That never happened when we played before and it would destroy him." Jenny told her sadly.

Stacie put her arms around Jenny and held her close. She could see the dilemma her friend was in but couldn't really offer any advice. Her situation at home was different and definitely worse. She was headed for a showdown with her husband Paul that was almost definitely going to end in a divorce. Unlike Jenny though she wasn't torn up by the prospect of hurting Paul. He'd always been a controlling domineering man and ran his house with that in mind. She knew she'd be relieved to be out from under his thumb.

It was just a little enlightening to her when she thought about her life with Paul. She didn't think she minded his domineering side in fact she liked being told what to do. It was his inflexibility and stubbornness that was going to rip them apart. His narrow view of sexuality and it's place in a person's life was twisted and inhibitive. She just couldn't live that way anymore and wouldn't even consider it.

"How are handling it Jen, I mean how can you keep him from noticing it?" Stacie asked.

"Well I thank god for Jesse every day right now because she seems to have jumped into playing the game with us with both feet. She has Mike so wrapped up in it right now he hasn't been able to focus on a lot of the other stuff. I mean last night with the whole mistress line, that was totally her moment and I had no idea. He isn't stupid though and we have had a few conversations about the difference in the game we play this time as opposed to last time. He's gotten distant and melancholy a couple times when we weren't playing but when we're teasing him and playing with his head he jumps right in. As far as the sex with him and not wanting it, well I faked many an orgasm years back with him and I still remember how."

"I have to admit that watching Jesse play with him last night was so erotically dirty... I'm not even talking about her coup de grace to finish his night in the room. Although seeing that in my head will keep me wet forever. It just seems like they know each other and she pushes his buttons right on cue for him," Stacie observed.

"Yeah I know, and she even had an orgasm on him last night when she surprised us all. I don't understand how his little cock got her off but I know she wasn't faking. I guess she has a connection with him as his daughter, one that is even stronger than his and mine. Like I said though I thank god for it right now because I think Mike would see through me right now and well..."

"Well you know I'm here for you now too, not just as a horny slut but as a friend. So if you need to talk and its not something you can talk about with your young lover you call me right away."

"Oh god Stacie thank you sooo much, I love Jesse with every fiber of my being and my heart is hers. It is still nice to know that there is someone my age to talk with. The same goes for you if you need help or a place to stay for you and Cheryl while you sort things out with Paul just let me know. I think between Jesse and I we could get Mike to let the two of you stay here for a while."

Stacie smiled and laughed a little, "Is that because you want me and my daughter's pussies at you and Jesse's beck and call?"

Jenny smiled back, "No silly although that would be a major perk. I think Mike would have a coronary from all the stimulation. No, it's because now more then ever you and Cheryl are like family to us and family sticks together.

"Jen, you don't know how wonderful that makes me feel to hear you say that. I mean as much as I can see a life without Paul ahead of me it will make it so much easier with some support. Both of my parents are gone and I have no brothers and sisters so it will essentially be me and Cheryl. To have the support from you and Jesse will be just what we need."

"Don't forget Mike sweetie, I know it appeared he had rough moments last night but that was because of me surprising him with the two of you. I know he'll be just as supportive as us."

With that the two other lovers appeared in the kitchen dressed and ready to go for class. They of course both wore the glow of recent orgasms and were smiling and giggling like two close sisters. They had in recent days had self adopted each other as unofficial sisters and they acted as such.

The two had always been best friends as far back as each could remember. Since they were both only children thinking of each other as sisters just seemed natural. What they were now sharing made the sister reference even more deliciously dirty because of the incest attraction for the both of them.

"Well don't the two of you look extra pleased with yourselves!" Stacie teased them. She immediately started to moisten between her legs at the sight of the two girls especially her own daughter. She had adopted the mindset of Cheryl as her lover quickly and was more than comfortable with it.

"Well you know it was nice to have a private moment with my sister instead of having to share her with you old folks!" Cheryl teased. While she said that she made a point of walking over to her mom and lifting her face up for a deep sensual kiss. One of many that she knew they would share from now on.

Jenny laughed at Cheryl's obvious teasing and walked over to her own daughter and gave her the same kiss. The love for each other that Jenny and Jesse shared was obvious to anyone looking on. They had passed a normal mother daughter relationship and had now burned a path as two people in love with each other.

"Honey, I was so impressed with you last night, you seem to understand your father in ways I never did. Thank you for playing such a big part in keeping him happy with us and the game."

"Mom, you don't have to thank me. After all a happy daddy is good for you and me, it makes our lives happy too. I have some interesting news from this morning too. I spoke to dad this morning on my way back to from the bathroom and I got him to agree to keep the game going all the time at home. No more split personality household and he definitely agreed to keep the mistress/pet roles going. I think he really fell into it last night as much as I did."

Cheryl overhearing her couldn't help but smile and look down at her mother. She knew that Stacie had a very large submissive streak in her and wondered how Stacie would take to that level of control.

She pouted like a little girl and in a little girl voice asked her mother, "Mommy that's not fair Jesse has a new pet to play with and I don't."

Stacie's level of lust was growing again and she knew what her little girl wanted to hear. She thought about it for a second and realized it wasn't a far cry from what she had asked her to do last night. She had told Cheryl she needed her to guide them and she would follow. So why not let her take total control and trust to the future.

Stacie looked up into her daughter's eyes and said in a soft submissive voice, "Honey I'll be happy to be your pet if you'll have me."

Cheryl's eyes lit up, she loved her mother deeply. She didn't know if it would grow into the same kind of love that Jenny and Jesse shared but it was deeply felt by her. Her mother had just given control of her sex life over to her officially and it made her heart warm.

"Oh mom, that's unbelievable, I promise to be a kind and gentle owner. You will have so many fucking orgasms being my pet that you won't even remember daddy in a couple months."

Jenny laughed and smiled at the obvious happiness being shared between Cheryl and her mom. She knew that her daughter had inspired this latest growth in the new relationship for the other mother and daughter. She like Cheryl knew that the seeds were there in Stacie. She liked to have a guiding hand in her sex life and Cheryl would fill that role wonderfully.

"Do you see what you started you little minx, don't even dream about me being your pet either. One pet in this household is more than enough!"

"Oh mommy I could never make you my pet you are untamable and that's part of what I love about you."

They hugged and as they did Jesse noticed the note from her father. It was addressed to all of them.

"Mom look at this," she said as she picked it up.

Jenny got a look of concern on her face and took it gently from Jesse's hands. She read it and as she did her concern passed and a big smile appeared. Under her breath she whispered "Mike I may not be in love with you but I will always love you."

"Hey Stacie if you had any doubts of Mike's support listen to this," Jenny told her.

"To the four amazing women sharing a bed right now,

I know that yesterday may have appeared rough for me at the beginning but I'm writing this to thank you all. You all were responsible for one of the most erotically charged nights in my life. The sight of all of you on the bed touching, kissing, caressing each other will be burned into my memory forever. Not to mention the video I took of Stacie getting taken care of by all the rest of you.

A week ago, god it seems like so much more, I was introduced to the idea of family love by my beautiful wife and equally beautiful daughter. At first it was a shock to all my senses and made me upset. Then as I witnessed the love that they had as mother and daughter evolving and translating itself into a physical love I understood it. In understanding it I was able to be happy for them.

I saw the same thing last night between Cheryl and Stacie and I just want them to know I'm hoping they can be as happy together as my pumpkin and my goddess are. I know that the love they have for each other is not truly shared with me but I'm so grateful to be a part of the whole experience.

Jesse this is for you, I don't know how a father is supposed to thank his daughter for the gift you gave me last night. There really are no words to express how special you made me feel so I just will say thank you again.

Jenny, we raised a very special girl and she's become a very special woman too. I'm truly happy the two of you found each other. I'm also happy that in finding each other you found Cheryl and Stacie and helped them realize their love for each other.

To Stacie and Cheryl I want to say welcome. I may not have said it much in words last night but I want to officially welcome you to our family. I know you now realize that Jenny and I have shared a very unique relationship with each other before this. I appreciate your open-mindedness on this subject and your attempts to play with me in the same way last night. My part in this whole new lifestyle is complicated but it's those complications and the feelings they stir within me that bring me pleasure. I want the two of you to know that whatever happens with your home situation you are always welcome here, with clothes or without. You have both been a part of our lives through the years and through new circumstances are now a bigger part of our lives. You're family to us all and you're welcome as family.

Mike"

Stacie openly had tears running down her eyes and Cheryl was close too. Jesse hugged her mom and put her head on her shoulder and smiled. Her heart was bursting with love for her father right now. He had put into words what all of them needed to hear and made it sincere and warm.

Jenny's heart was warmed too by her husband's gesture. It was so typical of Mike to always think of other's before himself and it was one of the things that had always endeared him to her.

Cheryl just smiled over to her sister and hugged her mom tight. She had the same thoughts in her head that were running through her mother's. Why couldn't her own father just be more open minded.

Stacie wiped the tears from her eyes and just told Jenny once again, "You have a very special man there Jenny."

Jesse was the first to speak up, "All of you get your phones, my daddy deserves a thank you from us all."

So it was that in a matter of seconds as he was in class Mike received four text messages. They all were thank you texts for his note each one telling him in their special way how happy it made them. Mike smiled and went about the rest of his day happy.

The day sped by pretty quickly for all of them after that morning. Jesse and Jenny invited Cheryl and Stacie back for a visit on Tuesday to compare notes of their up coming weekends. Stacie got dressed and with hugs for Jenny and Jesse and a last minute kiss for her daughter headed home to see if Paul had come home the night before. She knew that today was going to be an emotional one and it comforted her to know she could call Jenny and vent to her if things went south. She knew that the whole situation was bound to come to a head in the upcoming days and wanted some finality to it. It would free her and Cheryl up to start enjoying their new life together.

Then the two girls left for school taking Jesse's Miata and leaving Cheryl's car behind. Before they did Jenny pulled Jesse aside and told her that tonight she was going to have to spend time with Mike. She didn't trust herself or her daughter to bring Cheryl back this afternoon and not have anything happen.

She had promised this night to Mike a few days ago and he deserved it especially after reading his note. Jesse understood and since they had both agreed that there was no playing separately it insured no more sex for the girls today. It was okay though, it wasn't as if Cheryl would be deprived when she got home. That's if Paul was still gone, but knowing Cheryl she would find a way even if he was there. Jenny wouldn't put it past the girl to insist that her mother eat her cunt right in front of her father's face to drive the final nail in the coffin of the marriage.

She had to call Allie and get flight information for tomorrow and have a final chat about her and Scott's visit. As hot as she was to see them she hoped that Scott had mellowed out over the years. Jesse wasn't the same as her mother and she doubted that Jesse would take too kindly to any intent to hurt her father. Even if she seemed to relish playing the game with Mike it always felt like it was done with his enjoyment in mind. She could take it to the edge but always seemed to make sure he was happy afterwards.

She didn't know how things would flow once Scott found out Jesse was a part of the weekend. She would have to make sure to have a chat with Allie on her own to make sure Scott could control his mouth. It would be a shame to ruin this weekend let alone the upcoming weekend in Vegas because of his desire to hurt Mike.

She also had no doubt in her mind where she stood on the subject. In the past she was much more ambiguous on the subject of Scott's cruel comments. She justified it by thinking that Mike still got off on it even if it really, really hurt. She used the Vegas dvd as her evidence for this way of thinking. It was probably one of the lowest moments of her marriage when Scott had made that video and sent it to Mike. It was done for no other reason than to hurt him and it had succeeded perfectly. But of course Mike being who he is still watched it to this day to get off. Because of that she'd never really came down hard on Scott.

This time she knew she would have to play it different and would have to be much less lenient. She wondered how Jesse would take to a man with Scott's personality too. In this one way her and her daughter were very different. Jenny had always been attracted by alpha male jock type personalities, Jesse couldn't care less about them.

Before her involvement with her mother Jesse had a fair share of boyfriends but always seemed to lean in a non-jock direction. Jenny attributed it to her admiration for her father and his intellect. Jesse was also a brilliant student and she tended to admire boys that could challenge her in conversations and compete on an equal level intellectually. So it would be an interesting thing to observe this weekend how she reacted to Scott's crude jock personality.