Jen and Mike Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her mother by the hand and they both flanked Mike. Jesse looked at her mom and nodded and they both hugged him. He might be one twisted man but he was their twisted man. She believed with every fiber of her being exactly what he had just said. That her mother's and her happiness were the driving force behind his life and that he was willing to do whatever he could to make it so.

Jenny even felt her heart go out to her husband after his answer. Cheryl and Stacie were right, Mike was a special guy and she needed to remember that. It's just that the thought of Scott had always blinded her to Mikes goodness because of the orgasms he gave her. No one short of Jesse had ever made her scream the way she did with him. Jesse had given her stronger orgasms since they became lovers but she still loved the idea of a real cock pounding her pussy. She was chomping at the bit to feel the first splashes of Scott's cum filling her. She wanted to hear Jesse's moans of pleasure as she experienced her first load of cum in her young pussy too.

"You guys need to go get washed up and get back in here. Dinner's almost ready and tonight belongs to your pet Jess. So it's back to your room for tonight honey."

"I know mommy but I hope my pet knows what it'll take for him to get lucky with you tonight. Well pet do you know?"

"Yes mistress I know, I need to ask your permission. May I please have permission to make love to my wife?"

Oh god she loved the power of him asking her that. She knew she would always say yes to whatever he asked but just the act of him doing it was intoxicating. Jesse smiled up at him and stroked his cheek, "Hmmm I don't know pet. I mean she's my lover after all. Let me think about it and ask me after dinner."

He saw her wink as she said it, he took that to mean it would be yes. He had a feeling that she would never deny him but he wasn't sure. She just might deny him sometimes if she felt it would increase the emotional tension in him. She was after all his mistress now and he was going to live up to his word.

So Mike and Jesse left to get ready for dinner leaving Jenny behind to finish up. For the first time she was feeling a tiny bit anxious of Jesse's handling of her father. Mike seemed to be relishing the idea of being his daughter's pet. It was a huge leap in the game for them and it was under Jesse's control not her own. She had always been the one to guide what direction their playing would take but her daughter was now in control.

It didn't really bother her instead it almost felt like a relief in some ways. She knew that she would be as active as ever in his humiliation and cuckolding but she didn't feel responsible for him right now. She had always felt responsible for his feelings in the game. Even though she had ignored them more than once the end result was always in her hands.

It felt like a sense of freedom that she didn't need to walk on eggshells in certain situations now. Jesse had taken the reigns and was playing on all cylinders right now. She still acknowledged her position as Mike's wife when he needed to be put down and played with. Jesse loved rubbing his face in how much the two of them preferred fucking each other even with the availability of his small cock. Mike lapped it all up like a thirsty puppy dog and waited for more.

Well the upcoming weekend was going to quench a lot of thirsts for a lot of people and she couldn't wait to get it started. She was going to make tonight special and send him off to the bitch Jasmine remembering how much he worshipped her. She wasn't going to take any chance that Mike would be tempted by her and her oversized tits.

Then Friday and Saturday night she was planning on putting on shows for him on Skype featuring Scott filling her and Jesse with load after load of his cum. It had been over nineteen years since she had felt a real load of cum shoot off inside of her. Mike's loads were just so small compared to Scott's that sometimes she even wondered if he really came.

At that thought she giggled to herself and finished putting all the food out onto the table. She called for her lover and her husband. When they came out Jenny's breath was taken away again.

Jesse wasn't going to make her night an easy one after all. She came out dressed to kill in a see through bra that showed her nipples off to perfection. It was cut so that the cups covered her breasts just enough so her nipples weren't visible. The top part of her areola were clearly visible so it was a truly slutty display. It was matched by the sheer panties she wore that molded themselves to her daughter's obviously aroused pussy.

She had a sheer wrap on to cover herself if you could call it that. The whole outfit was in a pastel pink and made Jesse look innocent and slutty at the same time. Jenny felt herself getting wet immediately and was cursing herself for promising the night to Mike.

Mike came into the kitchen at the same time and his jaw dropped as well. He was amazed at how exquisite his daughter looked. She was a dream vision and for the first time in his adult life he thought someone was more beautiful than his Jenny. He let a small smile cross his lips and squashed it as he saw Jesse notice.

"Mom I think my pet is enjoying my outfit, maybe a little too much. I hope you don't think I dressed this way for you do you daddy cucky? No I dressed this way so my woman can see what she is passing up tonight to spend the night with your tiny little dick."

Jenny smiled once again at Jesse's manipulation of Mike's feelings. She knew that statement had torn him inside and she could see the hurt on his face.

Mike felt like he had been punched again. He shared Jenny's observations about how well Jesse had learned to play with him.

"No mistress I know it's not for me. I'm not worthy of having a woman dress like that for me." he said softly while letting his eyes fall in subservience. Even as he said it his cock rose in his pants.

Jesse walked over to her lover and pulled her into her arms. She kissed her roughly and pulled her mouth off of her mother's lips. "Mother are you sure you wouldn't rather have me between your legs tonight that limp dick over there."

Jenny was on fire with desire right now. She wanted to push all the food on the table onto the floor and fuck her lover right now. But she knew this was mostly for show for Mike right now. So she knew what her reply would have to be.

"Baby, you know I would always pick your pussy over his tiny dick but I made a promise. You wouldn't want me to break my word. After all if I did that what good would any promise be that I would make to you, even one I might want to make in a couple of years."

Jesse felt like she had lost her breath with that last statement. Her mother was once again acknowledging her desire to legally get married. She almost misted up and instead pulled her closer so she could whisper in her ear.

"Thank you mommy, I may be playing the game right now but you made my night. My heart is bursting for you right now."

Jenny kissed her daughter and pulled her close too. "Baby I hope we are still as in love two years from now because everyday with you makes me happy. Everyday I see you in action makes me realize we belong together...maybe for our whole lives."

Mike stood there the recipient of their abuse once again. His hunger was dulled because of the feelings they had instilled in him but his stomach still rumbled. In fact it rumbled loud enough for Jenny and Jesse to both hear it. It caused them to pull apart and giggle uncontrollably.

"Well baby I think we need to feed your new pet because he sounds famished." Jenny teased.

"Come on cucky daddy, lets have dinner. Sit and enjoy, I release you for the rest of the evening until you get ready for bed." Jesse teased while giving him their signature wink to let him know she was playing.

So they all sat down and enjoyed a delicious dinner together. Jenny had outdone herself and both Jesse and Mike were rubbing their stomachs afterwards to let her know how full they were. To the outside observer they looked like your average family enjoying dinner together, well except for Jesse's outfit.

'Mom, if I were a man I would marry you for a meal like that. Come to think of it I don't need to be a man to marry you anymore. Maybe I'll marry you anyway!" Jesse teased. Jenny had opened this can of worms again and Jesse went with it a little.

"Oh honey you know I cant marry you, I'm already married. It's not like we're Mormons you know." Jenny said playfully.

"I don't know, I don't think daddy would mind if I married you. It's not like he takes care of his husbandly duties in the bedroom anyway. What do you think daddy, maybe me and mom can tie the knot someday?" Jesse teased her father.

This one hurt and Mike felt it because he was sure that Jesse had no intention of taking Jenny away from him before that statement. He found himself at a loss for words now and just stared back at his daughter. He felt a tear run down his cheek fearing that maybe Jesse wanted him out of the picture anyway.

Jesse saw her father's eyes and knew she had hit home again with her teasing. She knew one of his biggest fears in the new game was losing Jenny to her. She knew she would never exclude her father from their lives but the idea of making her mother her spouse had thrilled her the week before. She had put it out of her mind like she had agreed but her mom opened that door again tonight.

'Daddy don't worry, even if it were possible I wouldn't ask her to leave you. If it were possible I have to admit knowing that mom was my legal partner makes me so wet. Think of it pet, how many men out there could claim they had a wife who was also married to their daughter. Probably no one and that's part of why it's so hot because it's so fucking perverse."

"Oh baby, I know how it makes you feel but it scares me. You and your mom know that, but if it were possible I would give you my blessing like any father should do for his daughter." he replied forgetting to call her mistress. He realized it and waited for her admonishment.

"Did you call me baby pet? Oh I forgot I released you earlier. That's done now for the rest of the night I expect the respect I deserve as your mistress. I will allow this transgression but no more understood?" Jesse said solemnly to let him know she was serious.

Mike felt his stomach knot up again at his daughter's claim on ownership of him. "Yes mistress it won't happen again, I promise."

Jenny made a mental note to talk with Mike about this new wrinkle in the game when they retired for the night. She wanted to gauge his feelings about essentially being owned by their daughter.

"Anyway I know that tonight is for mom to enjoy you so I am going to go shower and hang in my old room. Is there anything you need to ask me pet?" Jesse said while stretching her gorgeous body.

"Ummm yes mistress... May I have permission to make love to my wife tonight please?" Mike asked humbly. It was making him hard again having to submit to this degrading situation.

"Well daddy cucky, I think you deserve every happiness we can give you so go ahead. Enjoy my lover tonight but you have to make her cum at least twice. Since we know it will never happen with your dick that means make that mouth work overtime. If you don't make her cum twice, no orgasms for you understood?"

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress. May your pet hug you please to show his gratitude?"

Jesse came up to him and let her father put her arms around her. As he did she whispered in his ear, "I love you daddy and I'm going to miss you lots this weekend."

Mike smiled and slipped back into dad mode for a second. "I'll miss you too baby, and remember to be careful of Scott please?"

He had said it softly enough that Jenny couldn't over hear him because she was busy cleaning up dinner dishes.

"I will daddy, I will be careful but I have to tell you I am so excited too!"

"Well have fun then and I will see you via Skype. You and your mom are taking me to the airport tomorrow right?"

"Oh daddy I wish I could but my last class this week is that same time." she said sounding sincerely sad. She really wished she could see him off on this trip because she knew it was important to him.

"That's okay sweetheart, well it's time for your pet to get ready to please someone as instructed so I'm going to jump in the other shower."

Jesse smiled when he referred to him as her pet. She was definitely enjoying her adopted role as his mistress and she was happy he seemed to be enjoying it too. She hugged him once more and made her way to her room.

As she left Mike looked at her and once again a chill went down his spine at the upcoming weekend. He knew this was the last time he would see her before Jenny handed her over to mister big cock himself. He felt his blood pressure rise at the thought of that and shook it off.

A little while later he found himself in what used to be familiar territory, his marital bed. He knew that his time here was now limited by Jenny's new affair with Jesse and he felt a momentary flash of melancholy. After almost nineteen years of normalcy he and Jenny had chosen to resurrect the dangerous game they had played years ago. Now it had completely changed their lives in less than two weeks. It made him wonder about the future again as he had many times recently.

He couldn't deny that both Jenny and himself must have felt something lacking to so quickly take up their old fetishes so readily. But it had gone from zero miles per hour to supersonic in less than two weeks. They were playing at a level they had never pursued back then. Then there was the whole new addition of Jesse's adoption of the role as Mike's mistress. She had just started that yesterday but it already was in full bloom. He felt himself conflicted with this new way of inflicting humiliation upon him.

He couldn't deny his physical reaction to allowing his daughter to dictate over his sex life. It made him hard having to ask permission to so much as masturbate but at the same time belittled him like never before. It had emasculated him in a way Jenny had never attempted to do. It both puzzled him and impressed him how easily his own daughter had come to understand his buttons and boundaries. She knew them both and was becoming a master at manipulating them, no not a master but a mistress, his mistress.

He couldn't explain to himself his feeling of safety that he got from letting his daughter use him. It was something he no longer got from his wife. If she had attempted to adopt the role of his mistress he would have not reacted the same. He would have felt a genuine threat over giving her that control. He could only guess that part of this mistrust stemmed from the ugly disdain she had exhibited over the use of their safe word last week.

That word had always existed between them to control Jenny's actions. Mike had always believed that if he needed to use it she would honor it's purpose and back off what ever they were doing. Last week she almost laughed in his face when he used it. Ironically on the other hand he was now glad she had ignored it because most of what he had seen and been involved in would probably not have happened.

He closed his eyes and he could still feel the one pussy other than his wife's that had been on his cock last night. It belonged to his mistress, and it had felt like heaven. He had to remember to keep in mind Jesse's persona as mistress when he thought of this. He had to keep that persona separate from his sweet daughter. He had mistakenly referred to her as pumpkin while she rode his small cock. She had exploded on him making sure he understood the difference.

He did understand it too surprisingly. In her mind she felt like she wasn't having sex with her father, not that he thought that would traumatize her. It just kept the boundaries defined between them and didn't allow for any conception of a romantic relationship between the two of them. It was an act of perversion and lust that was meant to push the envelope of her own sexuality. The secondary result was the pleasure he got from it and god help himself he thought, he did get an insane amount of pleasure from it.

It'd also done something in his own head, something he hadn't spoken to anyone about. It seemed to free him from the feeling of Jenny's pussy being the end all of his life. He now knew what it was like to feel another cunt on him and he knew how much he enjoyed it. He found it an interesting course of events in conjunction to his upcoming trip to see Jasmine. He found himself wondering once again if Jasmine had held up as well as Jenny had over the years. After all Jasmine had been considered by many of the people he knew to be hotter than Jenny, but he could never see that. He wondered if he would notice it this weekend. He wondered to himself if the bubble had finally burst on bubble boy, Jenny and Allie's old nickname for him.

As he thought that Jenny came into the room and sat next to him on what used to be their exclusive bed. She could see his mind racing by the expression on his face. She knew his thoughts were a mile away or more like 3000 miles away. She wondered to herself about this upcoming weekend. She knew that it was going to be a steaming hot couple of days here but she felt concerned about Mike's trip.

She felt the old pangs of jealousy that she used to have whenever Jasmine's name would be mentioned in conjunction with Mike. It puzzled her though why she would still feel that way since she readily acknowledged the fact that her love for her husband had changed. Her heart was now occupied entirely by another when it came to being in love. It was their own daughter that had successfully displaced his spot in heart.

She got a warm feeling when she thought of Jesse and how close they had become. She could be happy just living with her daughter and being a couple to all the world. That was never going to happen though because Mike would never understand or accept it. As long as he felt he was still loved by her it allowed her the freedom she wanted to love Jesse.

That's why she knew that nights like tonight were going to have to continue. Nights where she allowed Mike to paw at her and make feeble attempts at getting her off. She was now at an all time low in her attraction to him physically. She was afraid that over time it was going to get even harder to convince him that she was interested.

In Jesse she had found a lover that was a complete kindred spirit, someone who embraced all sex with a natural enthusiasm. Her daughter had impressed her from the first time she walked in the door and discovered her mother with her fingers in her pussy.

Even in her wildest dreams she never expected Jesse to take to everything as easily and willingly as she had. They were about to embark on a weekend that will fulfill the fantasy that set her off on this path the previous Monday. It had been a filthy fantasy involving Scott fucking her daughter and her eating Scott's cum from her freshly fucked hole. Now she knew it was only a matter of hours till that would be a reality.

Because of the openness of Jesse's attitude about sex she found her interest in Mike had disappeared. The game they played was now a distraction for her in the relationship she had with their daughter. Yes she still enjoyed giving Mike what he craved, the knowledge that others fuck her better than he could. She still enjoyed knowing he was having fun in the game too. She just had lost any interest in sharing her body with him right now. She wondered if that would change over time. She wondered if there was room for him sexually in her life anymore but knew she wouldn't rock the boat.

His acceptance of Jesse and her was instrumental in the ongoing relationship between them. She knew if push came to shove Jesse would stand by her mother and lover no matter what he did. She also was discovering how much Jesse did care for him in the way she was handling him in the game. All her efforts on the surface to some might appear cruel but were brilliantly targeted at Mike's fetishes. Jesse had pushed buttons that she had never even dreamed of, especially the new mistress/sub button.