Jen and Mike Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that her daughter would be impressed with his cock, there was no doubt on that. But she hoped that she liked Scott as a person too because they were her friends and she wanted her lover to get along with them and like them too. She thought of Mike's warning the night before and she understood his concern. He had warned her to not let Scott hurt his daughter. He wasn't talking about physical hurt he knew Scott's words could cut like knives. So a talk with Allie face to face was a definite necessity tomorrow before Jesse got introduced into their play.

So Jenny went about her day getting things ready for Scott and Allie's arrival the next day. She went out and did some shopping picking up some wine that she knew was a favorite of all of them. She stocked the refrigerator so at least one of the two nights they could stay in and cook. She knew that once the ice had been broken the sex was going to be plentiful and dirty. She didn't envision getting much sleep Friday night or Saturday night either.

It'd been over eighteen years since she'd seen either of the two but the impact they had played in her and Mike's life would never go away. Scott and Allie were the two people other then Jesse that she had fallen in love with outside of her marriage. To have some closure to their involvement in her and Mike's game she had agreed to go away with them. She was their wedding present and went to spend their honeymoon with them as their plaything.

The memory of the things they'd done together those two weeks still made her wet today. It was during that two weeks that she'd discovered just how much she could enjoy being with another woman. She had done it a couple times before that, also with Allie. Those few times paled in comparison to the things her best friend made her feel in those two weeks. She had just as many orgasms at the talented tongue and fingers of Allie as she had from Scott's beautiful cock.

Even to this day she always associated the word beautiful with Scott's cock. She had numerous large cocks in her life but Scott's just seemed perfect to her. It was gorgeous to look at and it felt like heaven when it was inside her. It didn't matter whether it was in her pussy or her ass it still made her cum every time.

The hardest choice she'd ever made in her life was leaving them and coming back to Mike. Once she was back and she became pregnant with Jesse her decision haunted her less and less. She had turned her back on a life of hedonistic debauchery to bring her little girl into the world. Then when she arrived she devoted herself body and soul to her.

There had been plenty of efforts on Allie's part especially in the first years to have Jenny visit her and Scott. They had relocated to California after the wedding and had opened up their own marketing firm. Even though she'd been tempted by more than one of those offers she always stayed strong. She would sit at home thinking 'why not' and then she would look into the beautiful blue eyes of her baby girl and she knew why not.

For the first time in her life Jen had completely disposed of Jenny. Over the years the temptations grew less and less powerful. Allie's calls became less and less frequent and when she did call she didn't even ask her to come out anymore.

Then last week everything exploded, it had to be some strange alignment in the stars. Monday she had awoken in a melancholy reminiscent mood of the fun she and Mike used to have playing the game. While they were in the kitchen for breakfast for the first time in what seemed like forever she asked him the question that had launched their new lifestyle.

She had asked Mike if he missed Jenny and after a moment or two he admitted he did. It almost felt like that moment was like being on a rollercoaster and getting to the top of the first incline because things happened with a breakneck speed after that.

Neither of them were aware of Jesse overhearing the question about Jenny and that planted curiosity in her mind. Then for some reason on embracing her daughter that morning Jen had felt the first stirrings of curiosity about her daughter's body. Later in the morning while laying on the couch and openly masturbating using the video that Scott had made in Vegas for some reason she still didn't understand she did a mental switch while watching it. She put her own daughter in her place with Scott's cock pummeling her.

Then she received the call from Allie that lit the match to the fuse. They had gotten into some wild fantasies on the phone even including Jesse in their banter. When she hung up with Allie her pussy was on fire and she just lay there trying to put out the flame. While she was doing it she kept thinking about her beautiful little girl and then just as she was cumming she looked up and saw her. In the doorway stood her little angel watching her mother finger her pussy.

As they say, after that it was history. The two of them had come together that day in the living room and later that night in Jesse's bedroom. The things they had done in just a week and a half made the fantasies she had indulged in that morning seem tame and boring. The one thing and maybe one of the dirtiest things she had fantasized about that morning was watching and helping while Jesse dominated her own father and started to take him anally. That one still made her shudder and soak herself at the same time.

Scott had always theorized that maybe Mike was secretly bi-sexual because of his obsession with men with big cocks fucking Jen. If she allowed her inner slut to think about it long enough she could even convince herself that Scott might be right. If that were the case he just might enjoy being taken by Jesse so he could experience getting fucked by a big cock even if it was fake. She wondered if in Vegas next week if she couldn't maybe convince Jesse to give it a try. It might even be easier now that Jesse had guided him into this new mistress/pet scenario.

Of course if she really thought it out she would realize that Mike had truly never exhibited any bi-sexual desires. The few times she had gotten him to put his mouth on a cock it had made him ill and he always took her to task afterwards. Maybe he didn't object vehemently enough to her and maybe that's why she still to this day entertained Scott's opinion of him.

The fantasy was getting it's hooks into her again and when she returned home she just put her bags down and headed to the couch. She then proceeded to fuck herself with her fingers once again picturing her daughter slamming one of the strap-ons into her father's ass while he kept telling her, "yes mistress fuck me, yes mistress fuck me!"

She came violently and lay there needing to recover before she went on with her day. She knew inside herself she was going to talk about this with her lover and see if she could convince her to act this fantasy out for her. After all Jesse had promised to do anything she wanted, anywhere, anytime on their first day together.

She was so blinded by her lust at the moment she didn't even think about how her daughter would react. So she figured that she could start planting the seed this weekend and see if it would take root. She would have to make Jesse believe that after it started Mike would give in and enjoy it like he always did.

She forced herself to stop thinking about her fantasy and went about making a special dinner for all of them. This weekend would be special for everyone and it would be nice to have a dinner as a family. She was going to talk with Jesse about not taking the mistress role too much over dinner. She was overjoyed that Mike had agreed to stay in game all the time in doors of their house. She was equally amazed that Jesse was able to convince him so easily.

Even still it would be nice to have a family dinner before this monumental weekend. As much as she was all wound up about their visitors she was equally apprehensive about Mike's trip. He would be spending two day alone with Jasmine Kelly and it irked her. She had no reason to feel that way but she still did. Jasmine had wanted Mike all those years ago even if he'd been too blind to see it. He was too wrapped up in the game with Jenny that he couldn't have even fathomed being with anyone else.

She wondered if in some way Mike could have fallen out of love with her too, the same way she had with him. She just laughed to herself because she knew that Mike still thought of her as his goddess. He had told her just yesterday, then it occurred to her that maybe it wasn't true anymore and he was just saying what she wanted to hear. Once again she dismissed that thought because she truly believed Mike didn't have a deceptive bone in his body.

So she went about preparing her wild mushroom stuffed pork chops and her special rice. She made a grilled pineapple basmati rice for Mike years ago and it was still his favorite way of eating rice to this day. She had bought some fresh ramps and sautéed those to serve also. For desert she had gotten a Sicilian cheesecake and some Amareto gelato. She was going all out because they all deserved a great meal after yesterday's craziness. Especially Mike for letting his anger go and finally welcoming their guests with open arms. Well it was really her and Jesse's open arms but who was keeping tabs.

Just then the phone rang and she noticed it was Allie calling. She picked it up in the kitchen and put it on speaker phone so she could keep cooking.

"Hey there, I was wondering when I would hear from you, is your flight all set for tomorrow?" Jenny asked her oldest friend.

"It sure is baby, I'm chomping at the bit over here. I hope you aren't shocked to hear this but I'm kind of nervous."

Jenny laughed softly because she knew exactly how Allie was feeling. They hadn't seen each other in nineteen years and tomorrow would be their reunion. It was already planned to be a sexual extravaganza even though she had not seen Scott in the same amount of time. She wasn't worried though because she believed that her and Allie shared a bond that would be just as strong tomorrow as it had been years ago.

"Don't be silly, I'm just as nervous over here. Remember it's not you that is putting a daughter in the middle of the mix. Just think how dirty I'm being here, I'm offering my own flesh and blood up to party with us this weekend. Without us getting into any details of what we want to happen I know it is going to rock you and Scott's world."

"Well at least we will both be a little nervous. I have to tell you Scott hasn't been able to talk about anything else this week. He is hoping it will be just as good as it was all those years ago. I am too but I actually think it's going to be wilder with Jesse thrown into the mix. I close my eyes Jen and cant stop seeing her face in between your legs. I've rubbed myself raw thinking about it!" Allie said breathlessly.

"Well stop rubbing that used up old pussy over there. Leave some of the rubbing for me and my little girl. I do have to warn you again though and it's kind of a deal breaker here." Jenny said in a more serious tone.

"Uh oh, what's the problem already? I'm going to take a wild guess and say it has nothing to do with me, you or Jesse," Allie asked.

"Well I'm glad you called while I'm alone so we can chat about this. You're partially right, it has nothing to do with me or you. It has everything to do with Jesse though, actually Jesse and Scott."

"Ummm are you having second thoughts about her playing with him Jenny?" Allie asked trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"God no, and she is dying to meet him and yes, fuck him too! It's going to be so fucking hot watching my daughter take Scott's cock all the way up to her womb."

"Then what is it Jen, what's the issue," Allie asked sounding confused.

"Come on, you know what the issue would be if you though it out. It's Scott's ego and arrogance and the way he puts Mike down all the time. Please tell me it has mellowed over the years because it could be a recipe for disaster if it hasn't. Don't get me wrong sweetie you know how much I love the way that man can fuck but it's the extra baggage that's hard to carry."

"You know I'd love to tell you it's changed over the years but it hasn't. I love the man and that's why I married him but sometimes... but there have been some incidents that make me question why. I have to warn you in advance too I guess, he's been talking about taking you from Mike this week. He wants this trip and the weekend in Vegas next week to be the time to convince you to come with us. He still has no idea about Jesse and you and so he thinks he can make you remember how good those last two weeks were with the three of us."

"Wow I'm really glad you called today then Al, you and I have to control this. I'll tell you this though, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of that ever happening. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings but I've found my new love and I'm willing to share her with you guys. As far as me leaving here to be with the two of you it couldn't happen because of her."

"Ouch, I thought you were close all those years ago to choosing us. I guess it does hurt a little to hear you say that."

"Allie stop being so silly right now, that was nineteen years ago. I loved you then and I still love you now but as your best friend. It was different then but it was just me and Mike. I have this beautiful young woman who I'm head over heels in love with right now and we like to play with others. You two are my oldest friends in the game and it was always amazing when we got together but it's just a visit, okay?"

Allie understood and backed off some even if she didn't want to. She had hoped that Scott's wild dream would have a slight chance of succeeding and it might have if Jesse wasn't part of the package. She knew though from the way Jenny was telling her how much her friend was newly in love. She envied her over this new romance and knew how wonderful new relationships felt. She thought to try one last approach and wanted to see Jenny's reaction.

"Jen, keep an open mind for a second okay? I am just suggesting and asking this but... What if both you and Jesse moved out here with us. I mean we have a huge house and it would..."

She was cut off by Jenny hysterically laughing on the other side of the phone. "Umm okay I'm sorry for asking that it was silly of me."

"No, no, it's okay Al, it really is. I understand your thinking too it's just that I haven't gotten to the real reason why Scott's arrogance could ruin this weekend before it starts. It's the reason why that idea of yours however exciting it might sound is a complete impossibility," Jenny said sincerely.

"Can't blame a girl for trying you know. Tell me what's the big issue then Jenny?"

"It's really quite simple, Jesse adores her father. Even though we're deep in the game over here and yes she is more than an active participant, she absolutely loves him. He is her Daddy and always will be. It's really quite surreal right now to see how she treats him when we are all together. She totally enjoys humiliating him and playing with his cuckold side. She has said things to him that have made even my jaw drop. The flipside is though I can see that she's doing it all for him, all to keep him entertained in our new relationship."

"Oh my god, I have to see this in action. I wish Mike would be there too this weekend. How does Scott come into concern here though, I mean if anything he will just help her along with the humiliation."

"No Allie, that can't happen, at least not like Scott has done in the past. You don't understand, Jesse humiliates her father but there is love behind what she's doing. She does it FOR him not to embarrass and hurt him. Scott does it out of cruelty and the need to hurt Mike. If he does that she'll react and I don't think it'll be a pleasant reaction. For all of our sakes this weekend we have to keep Scott on a tight leash in his need to put Mike down. Mike will be joining us via Skype over the couple nights he is gone and we have to make sure Scott is kept in check. Please you have to help with this or there might not be any Vegas trip next week."

Allie understood now and she could absolutely respect where Jenny was coming from. She wanted to see her old friend and have a wild and erotic weekend with her but it was her responsibility to keep her husband in check.

She had some experience trying to do this too, although she wouldn't share that now. Her and Scott had tried swinging on more than one occasion and had mixed results. In the times when the other husband would be less endowed then him, Scott would feel a need to belittle and degrade the other man. It had led to a number of arguments between the two of them and had almost split them up a couple of times. She knew he had a huge ego but she just couldn't control his need to be cruel to other men especially when he was so well equipped.

"Jenny, I fully understand and you have my word to help. If he misbehaves and fucks up this weekend for me and you guys I might just leave his cock in your house when we leave. Let's see how arrogant he is with a stubbie and no balls." Allie soothingly told her best friend.

Jenny's mind felt more at ease now, she had explained it all. "Well I wouldn't go that far, it's not that we really need it anyway. We have gotten pretty adept at using your old favorite, the strap-on. Jesse is quite the good fuck right now and if I must say so myself, I never fail to make her squirt." Jenny chuckled.

"Anyway lets get this info over to you so you can meet us at the airport." Allie said while texting the particulars of her and Scott's flight.

Jenny gasped and looked at the info, "Oh my god, I wonder if it's possible. It would really be freaky if it is. Your flight arrives thirty minutes before Mike's departs. I wonder if it could be the same plane, if it is you guys will run into each other going in opposite directions. Oh god Allie be nice to him if you see him and DO NOT let Scott rub his nose in what you guys are coming here for!"

"Wow talk about coincidences sweetie. I mean what are the odds of this playing out like that?"

"Allie I don't know if I believe in coincidences anymore involving this new game I'm in over here. Too many things keep happening that are bizarre coincidences. A mutual friend of Jesse and mine believes that people get caught up in us like some kind of sexual typhoon. Well anyway please if you run into Mike make sure Scott is nice."

"You got it sweetie, I will keep him on a leash all weekend including in the airport. I'll see you tomorrow and give that young lover a kiss for me. I will make sure to give her a proper one myself tomorrow night while you watch!"

"Okay, I know it's going to be a wild weekend, and stop rubbing your pussy till then!" Jenny laughed as they said goodbye.

Jen smiled to herself with thoughts of the upcoming adventures this coming weekend. She looked at the clock and realized both Mike and Jesse would be home soon. She finished all her preparations for dinner and took herself into the shower. In there she masturbated thinking of the look on her lover's face as Scott would be pumping her pussy. Even with all the sex from the days before it didn't take her long to get off and she screamed Jesse's name as she did.

Mike was driving back from his school and his thoughts were like a rubber ball. He kept going from one subject to the next in his head. Work, home, Jasmine, Jesse, Jenny, the game, all of these things kept him spinning. He wondered how tonight was going to be at home with his accepting his new role. He wondered how deeply Jesse would want to take her role as his mistress. The thought made him hard and made him once again take stock on how different the game was this time.

He now felt himself get hard not just at the thought of his wife having sex with others but at so many other things. All of the other things all revolved around his humiliation and submitting to his wife and daughter. His daughter even more so since last night. He didn't understand his attraction to being dominated by Jesse but it was there. He was getting hard at the thought of pleasing his new mistress. It seemed that Jesse had usurped the game from her mother and was now the one calling the shots with him. Instead of it bothering him, it strangely enough made him feel safer. It was almost as if he trusted his daughter more than his wife.