Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other person who knew was 3000 miles away and had been the catalyst to the whole idea now being played out in reality. Jasmine was more than a little shocked when she had spoken discretely with Jesse earlier in the week about what she was attempting. Of course she supported her because she agreed with this young woman on the necessity of what she was doing. She cringed at hearing the details of what Mike was being forced to endure this week but trusted the girl's motivation. Part of the reason she trusted her purpose for putting her father through all this was the tears she heard as Jesse told her.

As the week went by she found herself admiring Jesse more and more and hoping that when the truth all came out that Mike would understand. It was an act of sacrifice that Jesse was taking upon herself that was going to change her family forever. More than ever now she wanted to meet Mike's little girl and for more than just wanting to fuck her like everyone else had done.

She still held out the fantasy of the five of them being together in the same room and bed. Her and Tara along with Mike and his family, it made her more than moist each time she thought of it. For the time being she accepted the idea as pure fantasy but with as wild as Mike's family was who knew what the future would bring.

She of course had a part to play in Jesse's private game too, it was the key part. It all hovered around her end game, both Jesse's and her own. Jasmine had been surprised by how willing and excited her life partner Tara had been as she informed her what was going on. Tara had been more than thrilled for her about the previous weekend that she had shared with Mike. She had told Jasmine she doubted that anything would ever happen for them so was very surprised when it did.

There was no jealousy there either, well maybe just a little bit but not for the reason people would believe. It wasn't jealousy that Jasmine had been with someone else, she was jealous she hadn't been there to share with her. Tara had feelings for Mike too from all those years ago. It wasn't the unrequited love that Jasmine had carried around all these years. It was just an attraction that had never been allowed to play itself out. So it was just a feeling in her of something that should have happened but didn't.

Jasmine knew that Tara had the distinction of being the one woman that Mike had openly kissed while married to Jen back then. It happened on a trip to Cancun where they met while Jenny was off fucking one of Tara's friends. Tara had no idea who Mike was when they met and after they shared that awkward kiss was shocked to find out. Mike's name was well known in the programming community even though he still hadn't revealed his masterpiece yet.

In fact it was Mike that had gotten Tara her first big break in her professional career after she finished school. He had promised to hook her up with a friend of his from Apple when she graduated. Tara of course had shrugged it off as one of those empty drunken promises that people make. To her chagrin she was overwhelmed that not did Mike remember her when she called him but that he also kept his promise.

So yes she had feelings for her partner's lifelong love interest Mike Andrews and definitely wouldn't mind sharing a bed with them. Jasmine and she had shared other people before but there was never a hope of them becoming a part of their lives. Jasmine still maintained the dream that they would one day find the perfect guy to fit their lifestyle. She knew in Jasmine's mind Mike was that guy but the idea seemed so farfetched, at least until last weekend.

She had been shocked when on Thursday night Jasmine had announced she was taking her away on a secret weekend trip. She wouldn't tell her where till the last minute and when they arrived she was slightly confused because they had come to a place that was neither of their favorite spots on earth, Las Vegas.

When Tara had asked why Jasmine just kissed her deeply and told her it was a surprise. She would find out hopefully Friday night. Then she had taken Tara to bed and made love to her, when they were don't Jasmine's phone rang. When she got off the phone she had a huge smile on her face. When Tara asked her why she looked so happy she just told her she would find would find out later.

Jesse was trying to find things to emotionally carry her through the last steps of her plan. She was almost spent emotionally after this week. She had wanted to possibly have a ceremony with her mom this weekend but that was before all of what she was doing came to mind. She knew it would have to be put off because this wasn't going to be the proper time yet. She still held out the hope that her daddy would give her away but also realized that she might have destroyed and chance of that.

That thought made her sadder than any other over what she had been doing this week. It was every little girls dream to have her father give her away at her wedding. Of course not every little girl is taking their father's bride away from him when they get married. Now while being completely honest with herself she had to admit that was exactly what she would be doing by marrying her mother. She would be taking her father's first love away from him for herself.

Even if she succeeded with her grand maneuvers this week she still risked her father's love for this. She hadn't chosen to fall in love with her mother, it had just happened after they became intimate. They hadn't cheated on Mike because it was part of the game her mother played with him. When he accepted their love it had just happened for the two of them.

Now after three weeks she could barely remember a time when she wasn't in love and lust with Jenny. They were like two halves of the same soul and the thought of them not being together forever was excruciatingly painful. If her and her mother were to even try and forego their love because of her marriage it would result in three unhappy people.

She questioned herself on why she couldn't just be content to share her mother with her father the way they started. She knew the answer to that too and it was that answer that had driven her to come up with her plan this week. She knew that if they continued on as they were it would also result in three unhappy people. So she stepped up to the plate and came up with what she felt was a solution for them all.

For the solution to take place she had to make her father learn some things about himself. She had pushed this week in one grand direction hoping that Mike would have an epiphany and she could feel it coming for him. If he had the courage to take the final leap necessary for himself she would be rewarded. If he didn't she had no backup plan and she shuddered to think of the aftermath.

So as she confirmed on the phone that the final piece in her elaborate puzzle was now in place she tried to grasp what little strength she had for the night. It was going to be extremely harsh form the moment they left the hotel tonight so she wanted them to enjoy a nice dinner together. She so badly wanted to let down role of mistress for that dinner but thought it would be dangerous to do so. She needed to keep her father close to the edge all night.

As they were all unpacking and putting their clothes away for the next few days Jesse realized that she wanted something special to wear for the night club tonight. It was her first time in Vegas and she wanted to experience it all. She and Cheryl had even gone together to get Jesse an updated fake id that the maker guaranteed would fool anyone.

Their plan for tonight was dinner for the three of them, and then they were going to meet up at the Palms casino and spend some time at Rain, the hottest nightclub in Las Vegas. Jesse had never been to a real nightclub and she was almost as excited about going there as she was for all the sex this weekend. Of course her project with her dad helped tone down some of the excitement for both.

"Hey mommy, how about you and I go shopping for some hot ass outfits for the club tonight! We can leave our cuckold in the casino while we go hit the stores!" Jesse said excitedly.

"Oh baby that sounds great, I haven't bought a new partying outfit in so many years! How about we each pick out an outfit for each other too, something we would love to see the other in?"

"Oooooo I don't think they make an outfit that risqué mommy because I love seeing you in nothing but skin!" Jesse teased and sauntered up to her lover. She was getting hot right now and wanted nothing more than to throw Jenny on the bed and fuck her.

"Baby, this is Vegas there is no such thing as too risqué!" Jenny said while looking deep into her lover's eyes.

"Oh mommy, I love you so much! I think you know what's going through my mind right now!"

"of course I do because it's the same thing going through mine! We have to save some of our energy for tonight though baby so let's hit those stores!" Jenny told her as she swatted her daughter's luscious behind.

"Oooooo!" Jesse squealed, "I'm the one who is supposed to be giving out the spankings here!"

"Only to our cuckold baby, I have carte blanche to spank you whenever I think you need it! After all as you keep pointing out, I am your mommy," Jenny teased.

Jesse made a point of pouting and posing as a wounded schoolgirl even going as far as sucking her thumb. It looked petulant and sexy at the same time and Jenny found herself wanting to give not the lust that they were both feeling. Instead she steered her horny little girl towards the door laughing all the way.

Just before they were leaving Jesse insisted that Mike come with them, she didn't want him alone in the room. She needed to maintain her control over him and let him know that he was to do nothing today without her permission.

"Come on pet, I don't want to leave you sitting in the room brooding while me and my lover spend your money on outfits for tonight. It's Vegas my pet and I insist that you have some fun! Hit the casino and win some more money for us to spend my good little pet!" she said as she took his hand and led him out.

Mike really had no interest in going to the casino, not that he didn't enjoy gambling. He felt like he wanted to just stay in the room to rest his senses. The constant barrage of insults and putdowns was giving him a slight migraine and he just wanted some quiet time before everything exploded.

"Please Mistress Jesse, I have a request," he asked as humbly as he could.

Jenny stood in the doorway waiting on Jesse getting a little impatient that Mike was holding them up. He was in the way of her and Jesse having fun together. After she thought that she once again realized how wrapped up she was in her love for her daughter. All she looked at Mike as right now was an obstacle that was getting in the way.

"What is it my pet, time is ticking by and if you want us to go for that fancy dinner tonight we have to get moving."

"Please Mistress Jesse leave me here, I have a bad headache and I need to rest. If you want me to be ready for your entertainment tonight just let me rest," he asked while staring at the ground.

"Well since you asked so nicely my pet I will grant your request under one condition. I will call you when we are on our way back and you will have a nice hot bath ready for me and my lover's return is that clear?" Jesse said firmly.

"Of course my mistress, of course it is. I will make sure the tub is filled with plenty of bubbles for the two of you. Thank you so much mistress, now I will be ready to entertain you tonight!" he said with sincere gratitude.

His attitude in getting his request filled concerned Jesse; it was too submissive and too real. It was the complete opposite of what she needed from him right now. It made her start thinking of a backup plan for tonight in case her efforts failed. It felt like her father was falling into his role now and she needed to finish this before he gave up too much of himself.

So they left the hotel and as they did Jesse noticed she had a recent text. It was from Allie imploring her to call but to do it privately so they could talk.

After his wife and daughter left the room Mike just lay back on the bed and closed his eyes. He wasn't lying when he told Jesse he had a migraine and his temples were throbbing. It hurt so much that he thought if he looked in the mirror he would be able to see the actual pulsations.

As he lay there he was trying to blot out all his thoughts but he was happy that his mistress had granted his request. She had been very kind to him and he wanted to keep his promise to entertain her tonight. She was being kind to him because she was a good mistress and wanted only for him to be happy. The more he thought about all the things she had done to him this week the more he started to convince himself how it had all been for his benefit.

She understood his needs even better then Jenny ever had and was doing everything she could to make him learn how to be happy as a true cuckold. He knew that some of it was harsh but she was only treating him how he deserved to be treated. He was a cuckold after all, a man who derived pleasure from seeing his women get pleasure at the hands of another. He had always been a cuckold and always would be so it was probably best if he just accepted it happily.

He started to relive the events of the past week and smiled as he thought of every humiliating comment from Jesse and Jenny. It was all the proof he needed of their love for him, he didn't need any other kind of love. As he progressed through the week's events he kept smiling until he got to Wednesday.

At the thought of Wednesday he felt his head pound even more severely, he opened his eyes and the light was like a searing dagger in his head. He tried to get up and get some aspirin from the bathroom but collapsed to the floor and passed out. Right before he passed out though his mind flashed back to the previous weekend and he whispered a name, Jasmine. Then everything went black for him.

Jesse was in the back of the cab with her mother and they were heading to the Fashion Mall, the newest addition to the ever growing choices for shopping in Las Vegas. Jesse was snuggled up to her mother intimately and every now and then would pull her mouth down for a long lazy kiss.

"Just think Jenny, sometime soon you and I might actually be getting married here! It makes me so wet and excited knowing I'm here with my future bride. I was hoping it might be this time like we talked about but I think there's too much going on right now," Jesse said with some sadness in her statement.

Jenny picked up on the sadness and decided to try and push for an answer about her treatment of Mike.

"Baby, I couldn't think of anything that would make me happier then to give you what you want this weekend. Maybe if you could tell me why you have gone so extreme with Mike I could understand a little more, I mean you still want him to give you away right?"

"What little girl doesn't want their daddy to give her away mommy, it's just I am facing the idea it might not happen. Daddy might not want anything to do with me after this week but I need to keep going. He promised to let me see this through and I know he's doing his best to keep that promise," Jesse said. As she was telling her mother this she was looking down at the ground and she felt a tear start to form. She quickly brought her hand up to her face to wipe it away hoping her mother didn't notice.

She had failed of course because Jenny's full attention was on her daughter. She once again wondered why she was playing such an extreme game if it wasn't making either of the principles happy.

"Baby I can see that this is really messing with you, please cant you at least let me in to understand?" Jenny implored.

"I wish I could mommy, I think it should all be clear tonight. I think daddy is going to come face to face with his biggest fantasy tonight. It's what he's fantasized about for all those years since you fucked Scott in that room. The night that Scott openly humiliated him with the hope of stealing you from him. The night that defined his relationship in clear and concise terms within his own head. He had not only accepted you having sex with other men that night, but he accepted you and your lovers belittling him over and over. It's who he believes he is and it's what he's held on to for so many years. I'm just glad to be here to help make it all come full circle for him."

"Honey, you really love you dad, I can hear it in your voice. I just don't know why you feel the need to keep pushing him like you have. I mean I've been right there helping you and I would be lying if I didn't say that what you have planned for tonight isn't keeping my pussy soaked. It's just that it almost seems like you just keep pounding home his cuckold personality without any relief." Jenny said letting the concern come across in her voice.

"Mommy if daddy believes he's a cuckold, truly believes it in his heart and soul is what I'm doing wrong? I mean if that is truly who he is I'm doing nothing but giving him what he really wants over and over, why treat him in a way that he doesn't want. He has admitted freely to being a cuckold so I'm making his cuckold experience more intense than he ever thought possible. Please trust me, I'm doing everything I have been doing out of nothing but love for all three of us. Like I said tonight will be his ultimate fulfillment when I strap that fake cock on and give you your fantasy he will be happy!"

"I hope you're right sweetie, I mean the only reason I ever thought of that was because Scott had put it in my head. He's still sure that your dad is a closet bisexual and that he wishes it was him being fucked by Scott's big beautiful cock. I only think he might be right because the first thing Mike would always ask about any of my lovers was their cock size. It was almost like he was more interested in their cocks then he was in me."

"Well we shall see my mommy dearest because tonight we will put Uncle Scott and your theories to the test." Jesse told her. Then she thought about what she had just said, she was hoping and gambling that deep down inside himself Mike was not totally cuckolded.

Mike woke up on the floor of the hotel room dazed and confused about how he had gotten there. He remembered the headache and asking Jesse if she would agree to him staying behind while Jenny and she went shopping. The headache had come on suddenly and it was like none her ever had before. He had experienced migraines before but this one had left him helpless.

Thinking back he could remember how he was thinking of the past week all the way here on the flight. He knew he was stressed out and wondered if his stress could have caused it. He had never suffered from stress related headaches in his life but as he thought about it he realized he had never been put to the test like he had the last few days. Jesse, no his mistress's handling of the game had been pushing him to the wall all week long.

It wasn't Jesse because his daughter would not be pushing him the way her mistress persona was. It was strange to him too because when everything had gotten exposed a couple of weeks ago Jesse had been concerned about his well being in the game. She had expressed her own concerns over the way she was expected to treat him while making love to Jenny.

Mike had pushed her concerns to the side and told her that it was what he wanted. He had pushed her into accepting his cuckold nature and she had. Not only had she accepted it but she had expanded on it like he had never imagined. He would never have wanted to do many of the things he had been commanded to do over the last few days.

He most assuredly would never have willingly eaten another man's cum unless she had commanded him to do it. He never would have agreed to allow his cock to be put in a cage unless she had commanded him to do it. He never would have agreed to be on clean up detail for his wife and daughter's pussies if she hadn't commanded him.

1...34567...9