Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could imagine that if Jenny hadn't been concerned with being called a slut when she was younger that she would have been just as wild as Jesse today. No doubt that Jenny was a wild party girl before she met Mike but she always tried to maintain a façade of respectability. Jesse had no such need because the one major female role model in her life was a slut and proud of it now it would seem. His mind was spinning at the idea of what these two could get up to by themselves here in Vegas even if a weekend of filthy sex games wasn't already planned.

He was just about to feel grateful that Jesse had gotten so caught up in the new friend they made because it seemed to take her focus off him briefly then she gave him that wicked smile. The smile that by now he knew had a zinger behind it, just another in the arrows of humiliation he was taking this week.

"Oh daddy, I'm sorry we didn't introduce you to our new friend but I was afraid she'd take her offer back if she thought we were with such a wimp like you!"

Jenny just laughed and added a little more, "Maybe we can send her a text of him in his cage and offer to let her help us house train our pet some more baby!"

"Oh mom, what a great idea, uh-oh daddy I'm sensing some more clean up duty in the future for you!" she teased.

Mike just took it all and looked down in embarrassment because it was now obvious that a few people could over hear Jesse.

Jesse was rolling along now because today was her final gambit. She needed to make every minute count before what she hoped would be the ultimate moment tonight. So she started priming the well of his desire to be humiliated with the first of her references to his nemesis.

"Daddy, I really need you to start thinking about how it's going to feel to be cleaning up after Uncle Scott tonight. I mean he shoots a ton of cum but I can at least tell you it's so fucking yummy! Maybe we should just have him blast off in your mouth daddy, what do you think we could have you open wide and let Scott fill your mouth with his delicious fucking juice."

There it was, she could see it finally, that first look of defiance that she needed. He just glared at her but then remembered his agreement and looked down. He knew that the mistress role play was for in private but he could tell Jesse was in full on mistress mode right now. So he addressed her softly as such, "Whatever will please you my mistress, I am your pet and just want to serve you."

"Look at that mommy even out here in the airport Daddy knows who is in charge of his pathetic sex life. That's a very good pet maybe as a reward we will just have you clean his cum from me and mommy. Tell me something daddy, be honest too and look me in the eye when you answer. All the times you watched Scott shoot off inside mommy in that video did you ever wish you were there to clean it out? Did you ever wish that you could suck that huge load out of her pussy with your mouth? Did you ever wish that you could maybe suck Scott's cock right alongside mommy?"

Mike was on fire inside, he could feel his resolve weakening because now the buttons being pushed involved Scott. He completely pushed his role as pet aside and looked Jesse in the eye with a fury that she could clearly see. He still managed to keep his voice in check but when he answered it was clear he wasn't playing the game.

"No and No Mistress Jesse, I never once wished I was cleaning Scott's fucking cum or sucking his cock. I never want to clean anyone's cum but when I'm your pet I take your orders. One thing my mistress should know and should remember, pet's can bite back. It would be a sad moment if this pet happened to bite back if something offensive was put in his mouth!"

Jesse tried to appear calm outwardly but her heart soared, there was the daddy she needed to see. That was the man she needed to come out tonight and she was happy because she thought she was firmly on track to get him to make his appearance.

She looked at him and smiled, "Oh don't be such a drama queen daddy. I wouldn't make you do anything I would think would ever hurt you!"

They were at the taxi stand getting a cab to their hotel and that whole exchange had been lost on Jenny. She was lost in nostalgia over being back in Vegas once again. She couldn't wait to meet up with Scott and Allie tonight and party with them, Jesse and Mike. So she had no idea of the potential showdown she just missed.

As they piled into the cab, Jesse and her in the back seat Mike up front with the driver, she texted Allie to see where they were. Seconds later she got a text in return telling her that Scott and her had checked in an hour ago and were sitting by the pool at Mandalay Bay.

Jenny told her that they were going to check in and would see them later after dinner. She asked if they were excited and Allie just replied that Scott had been walking around with a hard on all day. She also told Jenny that she made sure to tell Scott that he better behave tonight too.

Jenny showed this Jesse and Jesse texted back, "No change of plans for tonight Auntie, I want Uncle Scott to let it all out tonight. I want him to 100% be himself no holds barred and I promise not to get upset."

Allie texted back, "Jesse be careful what you ask for here, it could get really ugly!"

"No worries, everything in control on this end, please I want to see Uncle Scott in his full on egotistical self tonight. I want me and daddy to really feel what it was like to have been in that room twenty years ago!" Jesse sent back.

"Well okay girl I hope you know what you're doing here. Don't say I didn't warn you later, by the way, I'm starving for a taste of my naughty little niece again!"

"You're gonna have me wide open and willing in a couple hours my sweet dirty Auntie!"

Mike was curious about all the flying fingers on the phone by both Jesse and Jenny and asked about it.

"It's nothing daddy, Uncle Scott and Aunt Allie are here already. I just wanted to make sure she told Uncle Scott that he should totally be himself tonight, you know, so we can really feel like what it was like back then!" she openly teased. She could see him wince each time she called Scott Uncle, he of course couldn't tell her how hard it was for her to hold down her own bile each time she did.

As they rode to the hotel in silence after that she sat in the back of the cab cuddled up against her mom and thought, only a few more hours daddy.

Allie was confused and more than a little concerned by the change in direction Jesse seemed to be taking in regards to Scott. She knew first hand from the previous weekend that Jesse and her husband were like oil and water when it comes to Mike. Jesse had spent a large part of the weekend making sure that Scott knew his place in the hierarchy of Jesse's opinions of men.

What could possibly have brought on such reversal of behavior in just a week? She would make sure to pull her aside before anything got too crazy tonight. For now though she would accede to the young woman's instructions. So she walked over to her husband who was lying back on the bed.

She looked down at him and not for the first time this week caught him with an odd smile on his face. It was the type of smile that could almost send a chill down your back because there didn't seem to be a bit of warmth or humor in it.

"Well that was Jenny and Jesse they've all landed and they're on their way to the Luxor to check in. Jesse wanted me to tell you something but I'm not sure if I should, I mean it's really strange after last weekend."

As Allie mentioned the little bitch's name his smile grew even colder, he had plans for her. Even though Jesse might be the hottest piece of ass he had ever enjoyed he hadn't lost a bit of the rage he felt last weekend after being humiliated at her hands. She had controlled the entire weekend and in doing so took him out of his 'A' game. She had insisted on not allowing anything derogatory being said about her precious daddy and they had argued more than once.

The biggest humiliation was when he had actually been sent out of the bedroom on Friday night. The three women had continued fucking and partying but he was made to spend the night on the sofa bed. He was furious because somehow she had gotten it in her head that she could treat him like her father was usually treated.

The weekend had gotten better the next day and over the next day and a half he had enjoyed her young pussy immensely. He still of course had to hold his tongue of his opinion of a man who leaves town so two people could fuck his wife and daughter. Mike was the ultimate wimp in his eyes and had lucked into a woman who was way too out of his league years ago. Scott had no doubt in his mind if he had met Jenny at the same time as Mike she would have walked over Mike's body to go with him. He was after all King Cock, he giggled as he remembered the nickname the women had given him in college.

To say that his nickname went to his head would be the understatement of the century. On top of having the cock that every woman on campus wanted to fuck he was also a division a running back for his college team. He had found early in college that he ruled the campus and it protected him numerous times. He had gone over the line a number of times with the coeds on campus. He had dodged three rape accusations in his first three years on campus and it was always because even if it had been rape the first time those same women just couldn't stay away from his amazing manhood.

So it was easy to understand why meeting Jesse and having his toes stepped on wasn't an easy thing for Scott to accept. He had sworn last week when he left her behind in the airport after having just fucked her silly on the way to catch their plane, that he would make her see the light this weekend. He had an agenda that would leave her panting and admitting that he was the real man not her wimpy tiny dicked father.

He kept his creepy smile on his face as he thought of the extra strength ecstasy that he had in his pocket right now. He would have Jesse panting like a bitch in heat and begging for his cock tonight right in front of her beloved daddy. Then he would make her tell her father the one thing he knew would destroy him, he was going to make Jesse tell Mike that she wished Scott was her daddy. That as a daddy he was as much a failure as his dick was for a woman.

He would be killing two birds with one stone by basically tearing Mike's heart out once again and getting his little angel to betray him, essentially crushing her too. He knew he needed the ecstasy in his pocket too because there was no way on earth those words would ever leave little Jesse's mouth if she were coherent. He kept smiling too because he was loving the symmetry of doing this tonight and where he would be doing it too.

The room they all had booked for their party tonight was the room where he first ripped Mike's heart out by getting Jenny to betray him. Back then he had hoped it would be enough to break them up but their perverse love proved too strong even for King Cock. Tonight he would do his best to reverse all of that because he hoped to break Mike's spirit so bad that he wouldn't stop Jenny and her daughter from leaving and moving to L.A. with him and Allie. He might be pissed off at Jesse more than he had ever been pissed off at anyone but she was still an amazing fuck. He would be more than happy to bury the hatchet(his cock) between her legs and make peace between them.

He could only fantasize about what a thrill it would be to have both mother and daughter living with him in L.A. because he might be able to dump Allie then. He was quickly becoming tired of her threats to leave him if he let his ego get control of him again. What on earth did she expect, he was an Alpha and because of that he was supposed to be the lead man in any situation. He couldn't help it if most of the husbands of couples they tried to swing with had been inadequate wimps in the sack. It wasn't his job to worry about their feelings it was only his job to fuck their wives till they didn't want anything to do with their cuckolded husbands anymore.

So things between Allie and him had been strained for sometime due to more than one marriage falling apart after attempting to swing with them. It was ironic too that the reason Allie used to reach out to Jenny had been their twentieth wedding anniversary. He knew this weekend would be memorable but he wondered if there was a 21st in the future. He knew he wouldn't be heartbroken if they split up but it would make it so much easier if he had Jenny and her daughter to help sooth his broken heart.

So you can imagine what a shock it was for him to hear what Allie was telling him. It took a few seconds for it to filter through the haze of his fantasy world. He turned and looked at her and this time he heard her clearly.

"Scott that was Jesse on the phone and she wanted me to give you a message. She doesn't want you to hold back on anything tonight. She says you have carte blanche to say anything you want to or about Mike tonight when we're together," she said hesitantly.

"Wow I guess it took some time but I guess after our weekend she finally realized what a real man is. I can't say I'm surprised because after having this inside of her a few times I knew she would come to the right conclusion. It just took her a little longer than the others," he said while shaking his large cock in his hands.

"Yeah I guess you were right, it just seems so strange for her to change her tune so drastically. I wonder if something happened when he got home from L.A.," she said aloud. Inside however she knew something was wrong because even though she only spent the last weekend with Jesse she knew that she wasn't the type to worship Scott. No, something definitely happened and she needed to talk with Jesse one on one before this night begins. She was justifiably nervous about the potential for bad things to happen tonight.

After last week's showdown at the airport between Mike and Scott she knew that their tension was high. Add to that all the leftover tension inside Scott from last weekend and she was nervous things could get ugly very fast tonight. It was okay though because she would just call Jesse herself in a little while to see if she could hammer out what was going on.

When Jesse was seduced by her mother and the two of them began an affair three weeks ago she had been totally unaware of her mother and father's kinky side. Jenny had exposed it to her and explained it to her in the first few days of their fucking. Jesse had thought it was kinky but cool and had agreed to help her mother in cuckolding her dad because it was something he enjoyed. Jenny had not had any clue how far their daughter would push the boundaries of humiliation.

Now she sat here wondering if there were any boundaries that Jesse wouldn't push in trying to humiliate Mike. She just heard her tell Allie to make sure Scott knew that he had free reign in humiliating her father this weekend. Just like Allie she was left wondering what switch had been thrown within her lover that made her this extreme.

It was just one week ago that Jesse had spent the entire weekend butting heads with Scott over this very issue. She was determined that Scott respect her father and not sit around all the time putting him down. Now she was inviting Scott to dish out his worst even though she had no idea what that could possibly be.

Jenny knew exactly what Scott's worst could be and also like Allie wondered if Jesse was setting up a date with disaster tonight. She had tried to get her lover to explain why she was being so harsh with her father but Jesse had just looked at her through sad eyes and asked her to trust her. To give her the same week Mike had given her and if it wasn't clear at the end of it she would explain it all.

The sad eyes troubled Jenny somewhat too because it told her that Jesse's heart wasn't into what she was doing. If she wasn't getting any real pleasure out of the game why would she play it so hard? It almost seemed as if the two main players in this game, her lover and her husband were getting less and less pleasure out of something that was supposed to be fun.

It had always been fun for her to play the game with Mike not only for him but also for her. She never admitted it to him and sometimes wouldn't even to herself, but she got off on the power the game gave her. She found it sexually thrilling to know that she had a man who worshipped the ground she walked on enough to let her fuck other men. Not only letting her do it but encouraging her.

When she had suggested resurrecting the game three weeks ago she could never envisioned where they were today. First of all when she suggested it to Mike she had no idea that she and Jesse would become lovers, that Jesse would be the first new player in their game. It was only a phone call from Allie that helped unleash some subconscious thoughts she had been entertaining about Jesse's body. She had watched it grow and blossom till even she was affected at home by her beauty. The day it had all started she started to realize how much she had been taking notice of it lately, especially her gorgeous young tits.

It was in that frame of mind that she had taken Allie's phone call. Like a tidal wave that had been building in her body for years it all came roaring home when Jesse walked through the front door and caught Jenny with her fingers in her pussy calling out her name. From that moment on the new game had been born.

Right from the start Jenny knew it was going to be different just because her lover wasn't going to be some casual acquaintance. It would never be possible for her and Jesse to just walk away from each other sexually after their first few encounters. Because of that they had had quickly fallen in love with each other. That was another huge difference in this game but when it was revealed to Mike he reluctantly at first agreed to let it continue.

At least that's what Jenny had led him to believe because by the third day of her and Jesse being lovers she had already made a very critical decision. She had decided that approval or not from Mike that she was going to continue having Jesse as her lover. She had even mentally toyed with the idea that Mike might leave them over it. She was shocked to her own core when she found that the idea didn't distress her nearly as much as it would have in the original game.

In those times she was always looking for Mike's reassurance that no matter what she did he wouldn't leave her. She was his goddess after all and he had to prove it to her by sticking by her side no matter what. Now in the new game that idea still bothered her but nowhere near what it used to do. She had even told Jesse in the early days of their love that if push came to shove it would be the two of them against the world.

She couldn't put her finger on when the game officially switched hands to Jesse's control but it was now firmly in her grasp. She was the director of events and she seemed to have a master plan for this weekend, one that she wasn't sharing with anyone or at least that's what Jenny thought.

In fact Jesse had been sharing her plan with two other people all week, usually while she was at school. Cheryl was in on exactly what Jesse was doing but continually warned her she was playing with fire. She worried that in trying to accomplish what she felt needed doing that Jesse wouldn't wind up splintering her own family worse than Cheryl's was right now.

She had even questioned Jesse's reluctance to share her idea with her own mother and lover. She was afraid that it might backfire on her and leave not only Mike losing his love for her but also alienating her mother. She would hate to see that happen for her friend because she knew that what she was doing was for all their benefit. She also was only one of two people who knew how much it was tearing her apart inside.

123456...9