Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm would you really do that mommy, would you let yourself get pregnant with me. Just imagine how much fun it would be to raise our children together as a happy couple," Jesse said while lightly playing with one of her mother's erect nipples.

"I would honey, I think it would be great for us to raise children together as a family. There's just one thing that would have to happen first though." Jenny told her opening the door for her daughter.

"Hmmm I wonder what that would be my mommy dearest. If like you said we would raise them together as a family well I guess it would have to mean you and I would have to be married! Would you do that for me mommy, would you marry me and let us have a family together?" Jesse said.

She was now on fire with lust for her mother again. She had manipulated the conversation in the direction of what Jesse and she both wanted now. If she wasn't already sitting in a tub of water her juices would be dripping down her thighs liberally.

Looking right at her husband and right into his eyes she answered her lover, "Yes baby I would be honored to marry you. At least this time I would have someone who could make love to me properly!"

"What do you think daddy pet, should I marry this beautiful woman next to me? I mean I know she's your wife but some people in this country so have more than one spouse. SO what do you think, should I take your wife as my wife?" Jesse said. As she said it she felt her mother's fingers invade her pussy and she stiffened up at their touch. She was so hot she was going to cum immediately.

Mike was speechless, how much more can he have thrown at him in one week. In the course of less than 10 minutes he had heard his daughter tell him she was going to let Scott knock her up tonight. Then he heard his wife offer to let him do the same thing and to top it off they had just agreed to marry each other. His mind was spinning again at all the implications of what he just heard. His grandkid would be Scott's kid, his wife having another man's baby and his wife marrying their daughter. He held out the briefest of hopes that this was all being used as part of the game. He hoped that Jesse wouldn't risk her future by having a child so young but he had no idea right now.

Besides who was to say it would ruin her future, if she and Jenny had their way and had children together Jenny could play mother to them while Jesse continued her schooling. Mike was speechless and had no answer to his daughter's inflammatory question. He had to admit that the idea of Jesse and jenny marrying didn't really bother him nearly as much as Scott impregnating them.

If anything the idea of them marrying played right up to his whole cuckold fantasy of losing the person he loved to someone else. He knew that was always at the heart of all his fantasies with Jenny but it had never fully happened, yet.

"Nothing to say my pet, well I understand. I bet you wish you knew if I was telling the truth about my pills don't you. Well I guess only time will tell, I will let you know this though Scott cums in rivers. It fills my pussy till it's overflowing. So if am telling you the truth I could almost guarantee tonight or the rest of the weekend will result in my belly getting bigger. You don't have to answer me but just think of that tonight when you see Uncle Scott's balls pulsing as he empty's his load in me!"

From day one of him finding out about Jenny's involvement with their daughter Mike had feared losing his wife. He kept telling himself it wouldn't happen and even Jesse reassured him time and time again it would never happen. Even now with this latest development they weren't saying he would be left behind instead he would officially be sharing his wife with another spouse.

He wasn't surprised to find himself responding once again to the idea of Jenny marrying someone else. He could feel his cock starting to stiffen when Jesse noticed it. She still held the glass in her hand with his two loads of cum in the bottom.

"Oh no cucky two orgasms are more than you deserve so here lock that little cocklet up again. Maybe we'll let it out to play tonight after a real man uses our pussies and anything else he wants," she commanded.

Mike took the cage up and was able to secure it back in place before he got to erect. He couldn't shake the idea from his head though of Jesse marrying her mother. He was regretting the plans they had for this weekend for another reason, what better place for the two of them to marry than here in Vegas.

He knew that was his cuckold side ruling his thoughts right now but how hot would it be to witness Jesse marrying his wife. To see the wife that he had been with for over twenty years now say the same vows she had said with him back then but instead with their daughter. Could there be a more ultimate form of rejection and humiliation to not only lose your wife but to lose her to another woman who happens to be your daughter.

He was blind right now with cuckold lust and was open to any suggestions his mistress might put out. So when she handed him the glass containing his own cum he already knew what she wanted him to do. He had to wait for her command before doing it or otherwise he would be spanked again.

"Does my little cucky know what he's supposed to do with that pathetic amount of cum. God daddy, I mean look at how little that is! Uncle Scott can fill half that glass in one orgasm even after cumming 3 or 4 times in a night. Do you understand how that reflects on you as a man? That's why you are shaved like a little boy because everything about your sex screams little boy, from the pathetic size of your cock to the worthless amount of cum you shoot. I guess I should feel lucky that at least one of your sperm was man enough to swim up and fertilize mommy's egg but I bet it had to swim almost all the way!"

"Yes mistress I know what I should do, I should drink this cum down and savor every drop like you taught me the other day! I'm sorry I'm such a little boy mistress I wish I could be more a man for your mother and you," he said softly. He then lifted the glass to his lips and felt his own cum slide into his mouth and down his throat. He had to once again control himself from gagging at the taste as it entered his mouth.

"Oh that's a good cucky, open wide let me and my lover see that you did good and swallowed every last drop!"

Mike opened wide and lifted his tongue to show that none of the cum remained in his mouth. He put the glass down and picked up the sponge to finish washing the bodies of the two most important women in his life right now. He of course couldn't help the insidious thought that filled his mind right then, he wished it was Jasmine's body he was washing too.

At that thought his mind took over once again and filled his head with more perverse imagery. He knew that Jasmine had expressed an interest both platonic and sexual in meeting Jesse. She had even hinted at how much fun it might be for Jenny and Jesse to join her and Tara one night too. Of course Jasmine had made sure to tell Mike that he would be the guest of honor and it would not involve his abuse or embarrassment.

So he sat there on his haunches visualizing the four women in his head fucking each other while he joined in. In his mind he could see the incredulous look on Jenny's face as she realized Jasmine was truly cumming on Mike's cock, not just cumming but violently cumming. What he wouldn't pay to make that scene happen just so he could smile a smug smile for once in his life when it came to sex. He could give Jenny the same smug smile he had received from every one of her lovers throughout the years. The smile that said I own this pussy and there's nothing you can do about it.

He was in the middle of his mental reverie when he was brought back to reality by his mistress. She was asking him a question and he had to focus to hear it.

"Daddy cucky, tell me does it turn you on the idea of me marrying your wife?" Jesse teased once again.

Mike decided to just be honest, "Yes Mistress Jesse it does turn me on."

Jesse was pleasantly surprised by the introduction of her and Jenny's plans to marry into the conversation tonight. It was brilliantly timed in conjunction with her threat about letting Scott knock her up. Jenny had pushed a button this time that had worked brilliantly. Now if she could guide him through the rest of the night to it hoped for ending she would feel more comfortable asking him for what she wanted. Like every little girl she wanted her daddy to give her hand away in marriage, no one else.

"I'm glad it does cucky daddy because of all the things in this game that we say to just push your buttons that isn't one of them. I really and truly want to marry Jenny Andrews, your wife and my mother."

Mike shuddered lightly in understanding because it drove his fantasy home. This wouldn't be fantasy but reality and he was both terrified and excited by what it would do to their lives. He was finished washing Jesse and Jenny and helped them out of the tub. He took his time drying them off and making sure he got every little crevice.

Jesse handed him powder and perfume and instructed him how to properly prepare them for the night, with a little input from her mother. Jesse wasn't anywhere near as experienced as Jenny in getting ready for a night out with a man so she listened attentively as Mike was instructed. Jenny showed her daughter all the delicious little seductive spots to apply her scent. Places that a man's nose would find in the throes of passion later on tonight.

Of course Jesse was storing it all away to use for her own mother too. She was still a novice when it came to the nuances of being a woman. She definitely had the sex part down pat but she needed Jenny to teach her the subtleties of being sexy and seductive. Of course she had no plans on seducing anyone anyway but she wanted to be just like her lover.

If the last couple of hours were any evidence seducing people would never be a problem for the two of them. Without an ounce of effort on either of their parts they had successfully picked up two hot women over the last few hours. Of course men would never be an issue for either of them, when they walked into a place they would easily be the center of attention whether together or alone.

Jesse was wise enough though to realize the difference between walking into a bar acting like a slut and walking into a bar and controlling the men inside. She was proud to call herself a slut but she was starting to believe that being one also had its different nuances. The call girl on the corner was obviously a slut but she would never be compared to the highest priced escorts, basically because of the different ways they presented themselves.

The same could be said for women like her mother and herself, she didn't need to deck herself out in the shortest shorts with her tits ready to pop out. Wearing sexy and seductive clothing like they picked out today would transmit the same message but on a more subtle level. It made the whole build up to getting picked up and fucked even more exciting, or so her mother told her.

After they were dried and scented properly Jesse led Mike into the bedroom and showed him the outfits they had bought for the evening. She could see in his eyes how it was exciting him to picture the two of them dressed for the night.

"Pet, do you think me and my lover will look good in these outfits? Do you think men and women will want to fuck us when we go out tonight?" Jesse asked.

"Oh yes Mistress Jesse, I think the two of you will be the hottest women in anyplace you go tonight. I'm sure that lots of men and women will be thinking about what it would be like to fuck the two of you!"

"Hmmm the hottest women, you really think so?" What about if Jasmine was there with us daddy pet, would we still be the hottest women there...no wait don't answer that I don't want to have to punish you." She said with a laugh.

"Mommy did daddy ever dress you for your dates when you played? Did you ever tell him what your men would be doing to you while he got you ready for them?"

Jenny just smiled and followed Jesse's lead, "Not completely sweetie and I would usually save the verbal fun till I returned and he could see how stretched out and swollen my pussy would be."

"You know cucky boy, it's almost too bad that you have such a pathetic cocklet. I mean if you were only a few inches bigger me and mommy could actually play with you. You know I have no issue with incest just based on who I'm in love with but the thought of fucking you makes me want to laugh out loud. The one time you were inside of me was such a disappointment because I couldn't even feel you. Yes I had an orgasm but I think it was more because of how dirty it was to have you inside of me than because of anything your cocklet did for me. I even enjoyed sucking your little thing the few times I did it for you but after having Uncle Scott's monster and it's amazing load I can't even pretend to enjoy doing that."

Mike got goose bumps again at Jesse's use of the Uncle honorific for Scott. Every time she did it stabbed his heart and he was sure she knew it. It was just the inflection in her voice when she called his enemy Uncle.

He thought of what she was saying too, he had embarrassingly enjoyed the few intimate physical moments with his daughter too. He never thought they would ever have happened if it wasn't because of the whole freaky situation his family had evolved into. He had to admit to himself he did enjoy them, Jesse tasted as sweet as either Jenny or Jasmine. He also in a perverse way got more pleasure from eating her pussy then either of the two grown women. He thought it might still stem from a father's desire to make his daughter happy.

The first time Jesse had taken him in her mouth he had almost had a heart attack but she had assured him it was ok. She had made a point of telling him she wasn't really doing that because she wanted to be with him sexually but it was part of the game. He definitely had decided he didn't mind that new part of the game and hoped it might happen a bit more. Now he was hearing that wouldn't be the case and he found himself disappointed. He felt disgusted with himself too for being disappointed at the thought of not enjoying his daughter sexually anymore.

Self disgust, self loathing, humiliation and rejection, all these feelings were swirling around inside him. It was like an ocean of bad feelings and ocean designed to not just eat away at his self esteem but to wipe it away entirely. He felt like he was caught in a whirlpool of self abasement that was now threatening to swallow him whole. If he allowed it to he wondered what he would emerge as out the other side. Would he eventually turn into one of those very same sissified cuckolds he hated? Would his wife and daughter go shopping for clothes for him and keep him dressed up as a woman all the time? Maybe they would even start calling him Michelle instead of Mike.

He had no idea how to stop this now endless downward plunge into the destruction of his manhood. Like the true cuckold he was he felt like he deserved it because a real man would never have found himself in this situation. A real man would never have made his wife fuck another man on their wedding night like he had done all those years ago. A real man wouldn't be sitting in a hotel room right now preparing his wife and daughter to be used by his own worst enemy.

He felt like tonight was going to be the crux of his entire life, it was going to epitomize how he had viewed himself since that first day he let his roommate Ricky fuck his then girlfriend Jenny. Something inside him told him tonight he would finally get swallowed up by his own kinks and he once again wondered what he would be like afterwards.

His self reflection was interrupted by a command from his mistress that broke through the fog of his mind.

"Cucky, earth to cucky are you there? I want you to dress your wife and I. While you do it I'm going to describe every step of the way what Uncle Scott will be doing with my body tonight for your enjoyment. Well I mean for my enjoyment and your humiliation, oh but that's right your humiliation is your enjoyment isn't it my pet?"

"Yes mistress, my humiliation is my enjoyment. It's even more enjoyable at the hands of you and your lovers," he answered humbly.

"Mike I have to admit I'm really growing to like this new submissive side of you. I think it was something I should have done with you all those years ago. Just imagine all the fun we missed out on, how many cream filled pussies you never got to clean!" Jenny teased.

"Oh and when you're done dressing our little girl I want you to do the same thing for me. Except while you're dressing me I'm going to relive the famous video you love so much. I'm going to try and relive the moment and tell you how much I loved getting fucked by a real man like Scott that night. How I laughed inside knowing you were home alone while I was having sex with both Scott and Allie."

As he followed their instructions the whirlpool sucked him in even closer to its center. He could feel the tug of its vortex calling to him, beckoning to him to just give in. The words he kept hearing while dressing Jesse and his wife were a constant wind that kept the whirlpool spinning. Their words filled his head with images that were both exciting and horrifying at the same time. Images of the young girl he had raised being used tonight by three other people for nothing but raw loveless sex.

He now found that images of her as a little girl kept filling his head too, images of her lost innocence. Images of the smile on her face whenever he would call her his little pumpkin, images of a little girl now lost to him maybe forever. That idea filled him with a sadness he had never felt before, a sense of loss that was paralyzing. He wondered if any of that little girl still lived inside the Mistress she had become.

Finally the words stopped coming and he had them both dressed and ready to go. Now he went about the task of preparing himself for the upcoming night. As he did his mind still struggled against the pull of the whirlpool, trying desperately to find something to cling too.

The three of them left the room to have dinner even though Mike had no appetite whatsoever. The constant barrage of mental images and verbal putdowns had his stomach in as big a knot as he'd ever experienced. When they entered the restaurant his sadness continued because he thought about how nice it would have been to share a place like this with his family like they all used to be.

1...456789