All Comments on 'Jenn Spices Up Her Marriage'

by newcple78

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Will it stop here?

Will it stop here? As I don't think so, 2*

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago

A disappointing story. Only in that Ron didn't fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another presentation of real life event

the legal profession used to have an event to take their assistant out for the evening and many ended as this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please, a nice start

would like to see Jenn continue seeing Ron and his BBC

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

I think I read these stories just to see the comments made by the anony's. The story was very stereotypical, but well done and apparently proof read a few time, which is a blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story line

I would like to see Jenn connect with Ron privately, only this time for an evening of passionate sex. It could be a "date night" that Brad gives his approval to. Jenn could later share the details of sex with a bbc with Brad.

CFBwriterCFBwriterover 8 years ago
Ignore the trolls.

Not the best I've read, but hardly the worst. Fits the theme of this category well. Somewhat atypical in that no intercourse was involved, but that fits the characters and the story line. Many people have fantasies, and few get to act on them. I can see this one, with the uncertainty on the part of the wife, happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs a sequel

This time she needs to get fucked, without a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jenn needs to go out alone with Ron

Jenn should have a romantic date with Ron and later confess to Brad what happened on the date. It should be tender sex at first then as Ron becomes more aggressive Jenn loses all inhibitions, letting Ron do things that she never allowed Brad to do. She should confess that sex with Ron is ecstasy. Brad is so turned on that he encourages her to date Ron again as long as the details of their date are shared.

KSBerryKSBerryover 8 years ago
Loved it

Hot stuff. That is many men's fantasy - watching your wife jerk off someone else's big cock. My wife has huge tits, so in this type of situation, she would have had Ron tit fuck her. Keep the stories coming!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 8 years ago
What a hot debut

There's a lot of things available for sequels, too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Left in Suspense!

This was a great “teaser” introduction and you stopped this chapter at just the right place. Having the wife down on her knees, jacking the man off and even kissing the black dick was exciting. You left the reader in suspense and ready for the sequels.

This is pretty much how my wife and I got into the Hot Wife life-style. Her work colleague was not black, but, as the subtle flirtations became more blatant, we discussed their growing chemistry and decided to get to know him socially.

Her conservative responses to his advances, in our social get togethers, began with her saying “Okay, just a few dances.” That soon became “just a few hugs or just a few kisses.”

Pretty soon she gave into her desire, they were fucking, and I was snapping pictures. Since then she has had numerous other lovers. This is how lustful wives are made!

Nice story; hope you write some additional chapters soon.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
loved it

Love the story, so sexy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yep

Another cuck and whore story, sanctified by a.magical bbc of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Big disk black slot

I'd have divorce papers on Monday. Also aielintion of affection on him and both turned in for office affiar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous