Jenna's Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jenna found she had cleared her salad and was eating the lasagna like she was instructed. No one would dare tell her what to do but Jenna felt herself respond to Thomas in a way that mystified and intrigued her. The more she thought about it, and the way Thomas' leg brushed and opened her legs wider allowing the cool air-conditioned breeze to touch her sopping panties had her physically shiver. He was a man not afraid to let his wants and wishes known. Just in his tone about seeing the back room was a mix of teasing, tempting and warning all in one. Her nipples and juices answered for her. "If you so desire, Sir" Oh shit why had she said that. Her deepest darkest secret was just announced to the whole world! She could only place her hands over her face and wished the floor would swallow her up, but God she could imagine Thomas as a Dom with her under him, she somehow knows he is a kind and creative lover who like herself has desires to learn and share knowledge with someone truly trustworthy.

*****

Thomas leaned back in his chair upon hearing her words. He watched the horror and shame fly across her face, but in her eyes, he can see the want, the need. He dropped bills on the table. "I think you do want to see the back room but there are a couple of stops first. Are you ok with whatever I decide?" He tested her again and her confession left him hard, hot, wanting her as well but he had to be safe and secure. He would not ever get burned again.

*****

'God he is so handsome and has a gentle commanding way about him', her body and mind aim to please him and her libido makes her want to lay on her back and wait till he patted her stomach as the Alpha male corners his opponent and waits to see where it unravels now. "I would like to see more of your bar and learn more about you. Your wish is my command" she sprouts off realizing how that old cliche could be misconstrued if so desired which lead her to think perhaps that is her desire. She smiles as if the weight of the world was off her shoulders for a brief time. Grabbing his hand she squeezes tight letting him know she was his for the rest of the date.

***** Thomas moved taking the lead and flagged down a black sedan. It was his car and driver. "Come, I have questions and you will answer to the best of your ability." He stated. Talking quickly as they both slipped into the car. "Have you been tested for STD's? When was the last time you had sex? How many partners have you had? What is the kinkiest thing you have tried?" his questions moving faster now as the car cruised back to the bar. He leaned back, his erection hard and thick inside his pants. "Do you want to pleasure me right now?" He asked watching her reaction.

*****

Jenna was shocked over the posed the questions. He only just bought her dinner and now he expected to barge in her sex life in front of his driver nevertheless. His erection beckoned to her, while the questions bring her to full speed in the lust department. She had never allowed herself to lust after a man before, it was as much empowering as it was overpowering. Could she pleasure him, right now? She so wanted to, the thought of being naked in the car having Thomas commanding her performance while she played out the next act of this play with his driver and passing by strangers seeing her. She curses her dark blue skirt knowing a wet mark would be notable when she stood up.

To try to shake her thoughts of lust she thinks hard upon her answers. "I have only been with a man twice" she looks down at her lap. However I haven't had sex in fifteen years and was tested immediately after, the results were negative for STDs or pregnancy." she says in a soft voice, barely above a whisper, hoping he is not doing the math in his head and getting the wrong impression. Feeling his comforting warm hand on her thigh he pushes her on. "I have never done anything kinky unless having sex with two men is kinky." She can hear her answer but seems to know it was not taken out of context. "My foster family was a preacher and his family. The lady was beautiful and loved being a mother to me. I had to leave that same night, I felt used and thought Lynn would think I had betrayed her. How can you tell her what a monster she was married to and how he forced his son to have sex after showing him how for his birthday." "I, have never trusted anyone after that but my mind says to trust you. You will never hurt a person in that way or disregard them or their thoughts and emotions. " She takes a shaky breath, "Trust is important to me and I feel I can trust you more than anyone. I know it sounds weird but it is the truth and frankly, I would be honored to please you!" Again! her mouth on its own volition seems to go off, how lame did that sound she wonders. Closing her eyes she takes in a few cleansing breaths and finds the tension drain. "What can I do to please you?" suddenly she no longer feels awkward or stupid. The desire to be with Thomas and make him happy is so overwhelming, it is like having been locked in a tight space where suddenly fresh air and light comes in. Yes, Thomas is her light, she reflects.

*****

Thomas moved leaning into her, "I have had 5 partners and each had been tested as well as myself. I haven't had sex in 6 months and I will tell you that Kinky doesn't do it justice. We can talk about those boundaries in a bit. For now!" He paused bending kissing her, taking her mouth with his. His lips gentle and firm as his tongue teases her lips tempting them open. He pulls back looking into her eyes again, "There is a bar over your head, put your hands there and don't move them until I tell you to." He moves pressing a button and the divider lifts between the driver and the passenger compartment. The car had been custom built for space and with hidden "luxuries" that would keep him happy. The bar was there just painted black to hide it if you were not looking. the rest of the space is black leather and silver trim.

He bends, as her hands touch the bar when he rolls up her shirt, kissing her soft skin. His teeth nipping and moving along her fragrant soft smooth skin, pressing on until he finds her bra. His hands pushing it up as his mouth finds her left breast, his fingers finding her right. Her nipples under assault from his movements as he moves his hands, slipping under her skirt. his fingers finding her wet and dripping with the anticipation. "Do you want more Jenna?"

*****

Jenna was taken back, never has a date let alone a first date ever been so presumptuous. Never has anyone made decisions for her before. Suddenly it felt as if a spring has uncoiled in her that has her relaxing. The question of 'do I want more' seems to echo in her head, she knows this is not Thomas just being polite; this question has a large impact of which way her life will lead. Back to the humdrum dreary life, she is presently leading, where the only real companion is a dumb cat that has refused to leave her apartment from the tenant before. This could be an opening, a chance to grow, to try new things and explore her desires and needs. She is sure Thomas is the man that would know what her needs and wants were and knows how to deal with them. Before she talked herself out of it Jenna nods her head and in a quiet voice she is uncertain he could even hear she says "Yes, I need more and want more!".

Admitting the truth and knowing from here on there is no going back; is liberating to Jenna. The relaxation her body finds in this truth brings down the guards that every woman sets in place when they meet someone new. 'Yes, this man knows what I need.' she thinks just before her mind is blown with the tactile experience under the hands of an expert. Holding tight to the bar Jenna pulls her bottom up off the seat and pressed herself firmly into Thomas' hand. Jenna knows this acquiescence will be life changing; her fantasies of knowing more of the D/s lifestyle is what is being offered she is sure of it...she hopes.

' Serena, oh my God!' she flushed embarrassed knowing that Serena must know of Jenna's hidden fantasies and desires, along with the need to let go of control in her regimental ruling life she so detests. A lone tear slips down her cheek as she can now see what is going on, the love of her best friend continues to shower upon her, when Jenna herself, day by grueling day has lost the love of herself to the mind numbing life she has found herself stuck in. Freeing her mind of all the thoughts that clouds it with responsibilities of the job and how meaningless her life has become and the all-encompassing loneliness which plagues her, especially since her best friend has married. Jenna feels she can almost float with relief and excitement.

*****

Thomas could hear the desperation, the need in her voice. "Tell me what you want Jenna, tell me and I will decide." he bent in close kissing her exposed skin.. his fingers slipping down caressing her thigh then down her leg. He could feel the sexual tension that he was building quickly. His hands teasing her legs further apart.

He never touched her sex but touched almost all of her inner thighs.. the soft silken flesh there that was sensitive. He teased at her seductively with his fingertips then his mouth was on her's. "You are being such a good girl. I think I might reward you." He spoke softly as the car pulled up to the bar. There was a small buzz on the intercom and Thomas leaned back. "Go around back," he spoke sharply. His eyes full of hot lust. He wanted Jenna but he couldn't take her until she knew what she was getting herself into.

He pulled her top down covering the soft flesh, "Let go of the bar and take My hand. I am going to show you what you wanted, and what I need." he spoke softly to her. He moved opening the car door and letting her out and produced a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. The room smelled of oiled leather and fresh timber. He stepped deeper into his inner sanctum and was glad that no one was using the room tonight. He pulled her in and closed the door. "This is the dungeon. It's for people who live a BDSM lifestyle. This is who I am behind the door, you already sensed it just like I can sense who you are." He pulled her deeper hoping that she would not pull away from him. "Give me tonight, to show you the real me, and to show me the true you, that you have kept hidden." He pulled her into him, his body hot and hard against hers. "What do you say?"

*****

There really was nothing to say, as he said, he did know what she wanted. However, she was unsure how much of herself, her body, her mind, sex, and soul she was ready to change to allow another to encroach into her entire life. How could she even satisfy a man like Thomas when the only two men who tried to become intimate would later call her "cold or freaky" with her thoughts and views of sex, submission and a Dom who would know what she needed to feel those basic feelings of need, want, respect along with the fear of the unknown and perception Thomas would get from her, not to mention and a few other of the seven deadly sins. "If wishes were raindrops I would drown a lonely woman." she reflectively thought to herself her hands bunched at Thomas' shirt begging to be needed and desired to beg to be heard the silent plea of feeling whole. Sharing in life and balance like the yin and yang, the scale of justice and the rudimentary science involved in mating. "Please consider me in your life, know that the successful business woman you see is a fraud; in what she does with her life with different hats that have been given to her, have made her stronger in some ways but in her life it has continued to swamp her and the raindrops only get larger and colder. " Jenna didn't know she held her breath waiting for a reply. Every second ticking away on her watch increasing the fear and the desire to be wanted.

*****

His voice grew soft, "Then strip, and kneel." He moved stepping to the wall finding a small leather choker that he knew would fit her perfectly. "This room is where all the powerful men and women come to be taught how to be strong and confident." He sighed a contented sigh and moved around her not giving her space or time to contemplate his next actions.

****

Her brain worked on its own, with nervous fingers trembling Jenna was totally naked and kneeling before this stranger. The only part that scared her was the fact she did it and it seemed so natural. Shouldn't she just wait and talk first? her mind started screaming yet her heart knew what the brain refuses to listen to. "Sir, were you trained here as well?" the thought that she may be following in his footsteps gave her a want to be the best, to make both him and herself proud. Her back felt straighter her head held high and her eyes were downcast in a position her body knew to take without the direction of anyone.

*****

His voice calm and even as he moved touching her body adjusting her posture. "No, I was well trained before I bought this place." he moved adjusting. "Tell me your fantasy again, but don't be tame. Tell me what you crave the most." He tested her, pushing the limits of what she was willing to share. His shirt peeling off slowly leaving his chest naked but for his jeans in place. His shoes off, now barefoot and walking around her like a predatory animal stalking prey.

*****

"You will think I am childish, I have a deep feeling almost soul crushing. I keep working my way up the ladder at work and I love my job but I dislike being a boss figure. I never really boss anyhow, I tend to do all the extra work instead of passing it to someone else. I get physically ill if I have to confront someone, especially if it is to discipline or to terminate. I know very little of the basic things people take for granted. Most relationships, in my mind, are stagnant. I doubt I could make anyone the perfect partner as an equal. I need to feel the want and desire to be someone's rather than someone's equal. I need structure and direction and someone to make my decisions for me. As I said it is childish to feel so empty or a large void in my life waiting to be filled. Yet at the same time the brainwashing of society and their norms intimidates me. I can do anything I put my mind to but when it is accomplished I feel more lost than ever. Does this make any sense to you?" She looked up with pleading knowledge of her debacle and wondered where Thomas was going to lead her or even if he desired her even remotely in that way, would her body experience some of the excitement she got when she read her stories.

*****

His voice a little sterner, but the lust pouring out of him was tangible. "So you want to submit, to be controlled. Tell me what you don't want Jenna, Tell me what turns you off so we don't have to find out in an unpleasant way." He moved fetching a feather and began stroking her neck. He moved down her back teasing at the skin with light ticking touches. Then down her ribs and her hips. His light touch forming all the goosebumps that had sprouted as he tickled and teased. He moved further, using his toes to spread her knees even further apart as he teased up her thigh and missing her sex entirely.

"I don't like head games, nor do I want to be bullied and I wouldn't say controlled as much as to submit. I have a high IQ so I expect to have an adult relationship, I respect those around me and have earned it back. That should never change, yet at the same time if I should break a rule I know there will or could be consequences. I respect that you will know the appropriate punishment as well as the praise. I give you myself to do yours as you see fit." "Would it be too much to ask for a trial period. More a learning period where either of us can call this relationship to a halt? I am not sure if contracts are really signed or if it is just the stories I read but I would like a trial period before signing anything." Her stomach butterflies had to have eight-foot wings she felt herself shake as she watched Thomas tease and play with her making her skin pucker her body hunger and her mind float in a sort of bliss.

*****

Thomas moved again standing in front of her, his erection visible through his pants. He moved closer and bent to her, planting a kiss on her forehead. "We don't need a contract as we are new to each other and learning our limits. For now, all bets are off and we will just explore each other." He spoke softly. His hands finding her wrists. "Put them on top of your head." He spoke as he grabbed a blindfold from the wall. "I am going to take your eyes from you. If this gets to be too much you will say "RED". This means that we will stop play and discuss. You will address me as Sir at all times and until I tell you, you will not move or cum. Do you understand?" His tone offered little in the way of argument.

*****

Jenna again found herself tongue-tied and nodded "Yes Sir!" Her hands found the top of her head and she watched as he blindfolded her. She listened in the darkness and finds that not only do her other senses heighten but so does the fear. Jenna forces herself to relax and go with what Thomas directs. It is not as easy as she thought it would be. Naked, blind and with a complete stranger. What if she wasn't good enough for him, how would it feel to be dismissed when the only thing she could offer him was herself? She started nibbling her bottom lip and her hearing and mind lead her imagination to all sorts of scenarios. Her lack of knowledge so vast she wondered what on earth she was getting herself into.

*****

His hands found her wrists and bound them together behind her head leaving enough room to not panic her but enough to keep her thinking about the cords holding her there. He walks away leaving her bare and tied. The sounds echoing in the room. His bare feet silent. He moves close testing her, to see if her other senses had grown strong enough to detect him as his tongue slides over her left nipple and then gone. His fingers down her back and then gone. His fingers again on her thighs and then gone. He circled her silently and teases her skin as he moves. Finally brushing her sex and then against her clit.

*****

Jenna was still, her body shivering from the excitement and from the lack of clothing. Listening and focusing on the sounds she can hear the slight creaking of the walls and floors as they settle. A faint road noise and the echo within the room. She turns her head slightly to each side to try to hear where he was. Although she can smell him, his scent of spice and wood with his pheromones become more potent but she can not tell from where the scent is coming from. She feels her body's response to the ministrations of the Dom and her mind starts to question, imagine and run wild. Ever touch, tweak, and suckling has her writhing in ecstasy. She was living her dream, joy bubbles over her yet at the same time her consciousness pokes in her brain. "What the hell are you doing with this man? He could be an ax murderer, a rapist or sadistic fuck." Her mind now stronger flashes pictures of disfigured women lying in a shallow grave. Too much CSI and other crime shows start to play havoc. The tender touches of teasing and pleasure become the mapping out of a criminal in Jenna's mind. She tries to quell her imagination but it only overflows with fear and anxiety. Jenna's body responds with the fight and flight mechanism, her extremities become cold, her breathing shallow and progressively faster. Her mind on overdrive leaves her quaking and tears form though she ignores them. She twists her hands and holds the binding, her body starts to work on its own accord as she begins to thrash and hyperventilate. 'What was the damn word?' Her mind asks. 'Yes, that is it the word to stop. STOP...no, AMBER... That is for missing children. Oh please God let me remember and make Thomas a good man! she silently prays. Now fully crying, hiccuping and nose running her brain is overwhelmed and she can't think. Though the touches she feels are gentle and pleasurable she knows she must force herself to remain calm as dizziness starts to seep in like a fog. "Red, please, Red." she finally calls out. She feels him pull away and at the same time she feels bereft as his warm teasing touch stops. "Oh God, have I just ruined everything, will he think me to be gauche and vanilla, or worse a tease."