Jenna's Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the bindings crackle with her pulling on them, she feels the anxiety in her build. Then shame floods her, what is she doing acting like a tramp, a cock tease. Why would anyone want her and why would she allow a proper stranger such liberties. 'Relax' she hears, not sure if it was from in her or being said to her. 'Deep breathe; it will pass.' rings in her ears. She simply does as she hears and takes a cleansing breath as she allows the terror and panic to leave her body. Slowly her breathing becomes deeper and at a regular rate, she has stopped the tears and shaking but the feeling of shame coats her like frost on the ground. "Please Sir I am sorry, I was frightened." Hearing herself sniffle and plead to this man feels degrading but at the same time, the thought of losing him scares her more. She rationalizes that she is, in fact, safe and he readily responded to her safe word. Thomas is still waiting for more direction or time either one she did not know. "I am so sorry, I feel so terrible and will understand if you toss me out." She mumbles her voice and demeanor becoming more subdued and even with each second. Crossing her finger and holding her breath she waits for whatever reaction she will get from Thomas. Thomas has been silent to this point. Too silent, was he still near? "Please Sir!" she swallows,"can we please continue?" Each second seems an eternity, each heart beat strombs in her ears. just a little apprehensive now; her body begins to relax and her breathing normal. There, status quo, she feels herself calm back to normal but wonders about Thomas. Would he forgive her or has she lost the chance to change, to fulfill the needs and desires within her? Again her body takes a submissive stance and awaits the outcome of her actions.

*****

Thomas heard the safe word and stopped, walking around her slowly. He listened to her plea and question but still didn't speak. He moved unbuckling her restraints and her blindfold, leaning into her, "Deep breath, for someone who has never done this your body was responding well." He smiled holding out his hand to help her stand, pulling her against his body. His semi-bare skin touching hers and the sizzle was almost audible.

He moved them through the dark room to a small table and poured her a glass of water, admiring her body while the sat and let her catch her breath. "It is an undertaking to give your body, your power to someone else and not a decision to be taken lightly." He touched her hands, the physical contact more for him than her really. He was afraid that she would want to leave and never come back.

*****

Now fully relaxed to what she would consider normal under the circumstances she thanks Thomas for understanding but wonders where this will take them. She feels a panic start to well deep within her almost like shackles being replaced after a reprieve from liberty, from the freedom her soul requires to feel alive. She audibly gulps as the water and thoughts wash away the dry mouth she seems to be feeling waiting to hear if he will accept her. The need to talk feels so great but so does the need to be quiet. She feels the tug of war in her and the need to talk wins. "Sir, if you will continue I would like to stay. I hope I didn't disappoint you," she says quietly while looking at her hands holding the water glass.

*****

He smiles at her, "No sweet Jenna, you have not disappointed me. I think you will have to do much worse than that." He smiles at her again, "Drink your water." he stands moving behind her running his fingers down her back. "Do you understand who has the real power in this room, Jenna?" He posed to her, his voice soft. "A sub always has the power in this room. You have a safeword and the ability to stand and walk away. The gift you give every time you walk into this room and hand that power over to me is a blessing and a curse." He ran his fingers in small circles along her neckline and down her bare back. Her soft skin making his blood hot and thick. His erection had not ebbed at all since she walked in and stripped for him. "For now, why don't we do something easier." He stood offering his hand to her and led her to a small bench. "Put your hands on the back of the bench and don't move."

*****

Jenna is surprised when she feels fear and excitement with his acceptance and direction. Quietly she does as he bids and sits with her hands on the back of the bench. A smile slowly builds as the fear subsides. She never truly thought of herself in control of anything and just knowing she held enough to not only control her own life but this Handsome, sexy, man's as well seems to refresh all her thoughts and desires. She left the fear of becoming nothing in the past. "She really wasn't sure what it was she wanted from this man but she knew together whatever it was they would find out."

****

Thomas walked to her, "Stand up. Hands on the back of the bench." He spoke, his voice an octave lower as he moved around her as she quickly stood and bent and held the bench. "So tonight is about learning and exploring. There will be no punishments for tonight but after tonight you will need to remember the rules of this room." He turned letting his warm hands explore her skin and down along her bare ass.

"Feet apart, always. Your knees should never touch." He reached down letting his hands caress her thighs but not her sex. He let her move her feet apart and then continued. "Chest forward, your body in presentation for me." He spoke letting his hands slip up her stomach, again touching everything but her breasts and nipples, leaving them hard and wanting. "Eyes down, unless given permission. Do you understand that girl?" He spoke letting his hands slip through her soft hair and ball into a fist, holding her head in his hand.

*****

Quickly she looked down as she was told she was going to nod but with Thomas holding her hair she could not. "Yes, Sir" she replies trying to remain looking down when all she wanted to do was look into his eyes. She was surprised how fast they could change the mood in the room and her thoughts once again lead her imagination on. With the inability to look around she finds herself sensing different things in the room. The gentle breeze from the ventilation, the heat radiating from Thomas as he stands by, the light hum in the air stroking her body, from an energy, be it from the light and air conditioning or from Thomas himself she wasn't certain. A whoosh of breath, she didn't know she was holding, escapes and she can feel every bit of her body. The want, need and desire; prickling her from head to toe. Yes, they have a true chemistry she thinks and gives thanks to the powers that be.

*****

He watched her internally struggle with dealing with the emotions that he was evoking. His fingers making circles down her back, across her ass and down the back of her legs. He teased down behind her knees and calves and then back along the outsides of her legs. His mouth and breath even with her sex. He let a warm breath caress her bare sex. He moved again firm touches against her sides, his thick erection pressed against her ass through his jeans. He bent pressing his bare chest against her bare back as his hands caressed up along her shoulders. There was no inch of skin other than her breasts and sex that went untouched. Her neck, her collarbone, her ribs. He took a step back breathing heavy with want. "You are beautiful love." He moved around circling her. "You did very well not moving pet." He turned again and placed a mat on the floor. "Kneel. Hands behind your back, Chest out. knees as far apart as you can make them."

Jenna smiled, the praise was something she was not used to. it made her extremely happy to hear, letting her know she was pleasing him made her strive to please him more. Slightly stretching as she kneels, she takes the stance he tells her to take and wiggles enough to spread her knees without falling over.

*****

Thomas moved stripping finally letting her see all of his bare body. His long erection standing up hard and thick. He stood over her, "You may pleasure me, show me how much you want me to pleasure you pet." He spoke softly. "If you do a good job, I will show you more pleasure than you have ever known." he stood quietly and let her decide how and what she would do.

*****

The task of pleasuring him seemed very daunting she had very little knowledge on how to please a man, let alone Thomas. She let her imagination and the words over the years direct her. "May I look at your face Sir?" she asks hoping to be able to direct herself based on the eye contact and facial expressions. Jenna was good at reading people with the innate ability to tell if they are telling the truth, uncomfortable, in pain or excited. Jenna reached out and touched Thomas' face her palms cradled his cheeks while her thumb brushed over his eyebrows and down his nose over his top lip and lightly over the bottom. Her touching him had a huge impact on arousal so far, unfortunately, it seemed only on herself, she lowered her palm over his neck and could feel the rapid beat of his pulse kiss her hand bringing a lopsided grin to her mouth as she could tell she had an affect on him. Both hands now on his shoulders she lightly brushes them down his arms to twine her fingers through his, as she wiggles further away on the mat and leans forward brushing her tongue over each of his nipples and runs her tongue and lips over his torso following the path of light hair that leads her down his body stopping only when her chin reaches his erection. Pulling her head back she sees he has grown in both length and girth and wonders how she would be able to take him into her. She worried neither her mouth or vagina would be able to accommodate him. Still holding his hands she lightly brushed her lips over the velvety head of his penis. She feels his fingers tighten around hers slightly, smiling she musters enough courage to place her lips over the warm head, tasting his precum is all it takes for her to want to taste more. The sweet, salty taste causes herself to become overly stimulated her nipples and sex becoming achingly aware of what she wants and seems to reach out for him. In an instant, she sucks his great length into her mouth and presses him deeper into her throat only stopping when her nose is squashed to his abdomen not sure what to do next she tries to remember the tips she has read. Her mind drawn a blank she swallows the buildup of saliva in her mouth and feels Thomas' prick dip deeper into her throat; she moans and sucks harder as she raises her head. Running on instinct her hands release his and sets on his well-defined ass, her fingers dip in the crease and slightly separates his cheeks while her fingers dance on his anal entrance, her left-hand slides down over his hip and rests on his balls slowly raising the tight ball sac and feeling each ball churn as she raises her head and once again lowers it over and over. She can feel Thomas' body tighten more and more with each stroke of her finger and squeeze of her hand while her mouth fights for its reward. Feeling a twitch in his erection, Jenna buries her face into his crotch and whimpers with the need of her own. The painful bunching of her nipples and anus only screams for her sex to become involved, however, her objective was Thomas' pleasure and her determination picked up. Feeling his pulse in his balls she let that conduct her moves as she let her head bob up and down to the rhythm faster she moved and with each raise of her head she slurps harder and wiggles her tongue on the descent. As she can feel him getting more aroused she slips her finger into his rectum and feels his prostate, she brushes her fingertips lightly over it as she feels his whole body tighten and convulse. His grip on her hair tightens as he pushes her head down making her swallow the whole of him while he ejaculates down her expanded throat. When he is finished she confidently cleans him with her tongue enjoying the sweet and salty taste, her tongue delves in all the crevices and leaves, not a trace.

*****

Thomas pants and allows her to explore him as she wished. His erection thick and hard even after the mind blowing orgasm she delivered to him. He stepped back circling her. "Hmm my pet, you do well when your mouth is full." He moved behind her stroking her back letting his hands circle her hair and gently tug her head back forcing her to look up at him. "look at Me, move onto your hands and knees, keep your eyes on me at all times." He spoke softly, the lust and heat between them growing. He wanted to tease her wetness with his fingers, with his tongue, with his hard cock. He watched her move, her bare body soft and pliable under his fingertips, directing her body.

*****

Not breaking eye contact Jenna did what she was instructed to do. She wanted to talk and ask all kinds of questions but she knew this was not the time. She would learn more of Thomas with time. Forgetting about her questions as they are lost from her mind with an intense climax which snuck up on her. Thomas' fingers are golden, providing the perfect touch and pressure making her want to have Thomas between her legs; wanting to feel his hardness in his length and girth of his beautiful cock. She was becoming mad trying to stop her climaxes and orgasms that are threatening to rip free. She would not come until he told her she was allowed, with this she hopes his acceptance of her is weighed heavily on her self-control.

Her back and thighs feel like a mix of fire and ice as her body becomes slick with perspiration and her juices. Holding her breath she avoids a climax, yet just as fast Thomas changes his tactics and her ass pushes back hard against him, encasing his fingers into her tunnel while being trapped between both their bodies.

*****

Thomas smiled, "There you are, I see the want. Do you wish to speak pet?" he murmured to her, His fingers making the come hither curl and stroking her G-spot. He withdrew them slowly and rose. He moved to her side and bent kissing her softly and then began moving down her neck again, catching her exposed nipples into his fingers and mouth. His teeth teasing at her nipple. gentle bites and then his tongue and soft warm lips. "Do you want to cum pet?" He mused out loud.

*****

Jenna knew by the sound of his voice and the way he studied her she was going to be in trouble, her stamina was already crumbling, she would try to hold out and not come until told so. Her panting and imagination mixed with the touch of Thomas' hand were spinning her through a world of pink and purple splashes as her body fights for release, her breathing quick and shallow causing a dizziness. Shaking her head in denial yet her lips say different. "Yes, Sir I want to come desperately, Oh!" she inhales as her whole womb goes into spasm. Her nipples rubbing the rough texture of Thomas' fingers. Her lips clamp down hard and soon her bottom teeth are biting her lower lip in concentration.

***** He leaned in while his fingers gripped her nipples, tugging and rolling them. "Cum for me, my pet, cum hard for me. Show me how much you want me to bury my hard cock inside you." He panted and released one nipple and tapped on her clit teasing it. He moves watching her body implode as the orgasm crests and her body works through it. He moves sitting down in an exposed soft chair with no arms. "Come here and slide me inside pet, show my cock how wet and ready you are to have it inside."

*****

Her legs unsteady and head in a daze from her orgasm, she is so surprised at the strength and intensity, it felt like she had been fucked for hours much less only a few moments of fondling. She slowly climbs up the chair and straddles Thomas' lap his thick, veiny cock rests between her labia and her ass cheeks. All though it was her intention to act difficult and unruly her hormones jumped in and had her slit slick with her own lubricant, bucked the mammoth cock right in her hole, her pelvis and muscles clench down forming a suction until there was no more room in her pussy. Jenna could feel that not all of Thomas' length was in her and she worried about it fitting with gentle persuasion. She stood sliding back down his length however it didn't seem to matter, he was huge, too big for her and there is no possible way it would work. "Sorry, I am not used to having a big man in me. If you are unhappy I can suck you again.".

*****

Thomas smiled to her, "Hush." he held her hips and rocked her slowly building depth with each stroke of her body. He moved flexing his hips and drove more and more inside her, spreading her out deeply. His cock was twitching, Her body was so hot and tight around him. His head dipping, his tongue finding her nipples.. lapping and then his teeth nipping at each sensitive nip on each stroke of her body on his cock.

*****

Jenna's mind was shattering with every lap and nip of her nipples, her pussy was so wet she was sure she would be cleaning rivers of her juices once they were done. Thomas knew how to please a woman and how to mold her in his arms to become anyone he wished her to be. Jenna could feel the urgency of needing and wanting to please Thomas. It made her forget they are only on their first date a blind date at that. In his arms, Jenna could feel cherished and protected. She has never given herself or her body just to one person ever! Thomas has her thinking about life from a different point of view. Jenna arches her back as her pussy is slammed again. God, she wants more, it feels wonderful being filled so deep the pain of accommodation brings her to a different high than anyone on drugs could be, she speculates a moment until Thomas changes what he is doing and almost like cold water running down her back all the fine hairs stand straight up as if they are seeking more from Thomas. "Aarrgh ah!" she screams as her body is propelled to mid orgasm and her body shakes with exhaustion and a chill due to all her blood pooling in her pussy and womb.

*****

He felt her mind detach itself and her body went on instinct. His body grinding up to hers, almost fully buried inside her. He moves slipping his arms around her pulling her to him and thrust faster and faster wanting her to explode with him. "Cum again for my pet, Cum hard!" He panted, his orgasm speeding up to greet him. His balls tightened up and then he felt it. He groaned and exploded inside her, his body tightening and then releasing, his head resting against her neck and shoulder.

*****

Her bangs are slicked to her brow and her legs prickling with pins and needles but she takes no never mind what is really on her mind is how she will ever be able to go back to her old humdrum life. She wonders since she gave everything away before a real date even if Thomas will want to seek her for another day or date for that matter. Her brain was starting to refocus and chastise her for all she has participated in. Calling herself all sorts of unflattering names. Jenna straightened up and started to stand and stammer. "I, um. I am sorry I am not normally someone who kisses on a first date, especially a blind date." She cringes when she realizes what she had said. "I mean not that you are a bad blind date, it is just that they always work out bad. I mean not you...Grrrr, I will shut up now." Jenna places her hands over her face as everywhere she looks only promotes a deep hunger for more of Thomas and the way he has awaken her body. "I better go now, I will send you the blouse back or a cheque for it or something." She says as she raises to find her clothes.

*****

He moved leaning back, his arms around her not releasing her. "I didn't say you could leave yet." He held her gently but his strong hands and body wrapped around her. "Why did you let your everyday life find you? Why did you just let that this is a blind date get in your way?" He bent kissing her again after he pulled one hand out of the way. "Don't you feel it? Don't you feel that this is where you belong? Bare and wet waiting for me, being mine in every way?" He was honest with her now. He had never felt this way about any woman before, exploring her and who she was with him was all he could think about now.