Jenna's Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jenna sat back down a frown marring her face as she takes in what Thomas has to say. She holds on tight to his forearm as he speaks to her and her heart pounds out of her chest towards him. "I am not sure what I feel, I feel so much physical pleasure and even a weird sense of pain both I liked, but I am not sure it makes too much sense to my mind. I am a tough go-getter I work hard and run my job with little management. How can you want to be around me? I live in a dive with a cat and a roommate. I have parents and siblings that see me as a leader how could I become something less? Ugh.. I mean I am working my way to the top. I am the only one in a long line of family to ever move from the back roads hick town. I have to work hard to help pay my parent's mortgage. I don't have time to date, or in a relationship. And on top of those, I don't know you." Her shoulders slump "But I want you and I want you to want me. Perhaps we can schedule an evening every week to be together?" She wiggles at the discomfiture she feels radiating from him. His broad shoulders pull back and for a quick second, she can see the frustration and disappointment flash across his face. "Thomas I really don't know what you want of me or how to make it work."

*****

Thomas sighed, his shoulders relaxing. "After this amazing evening, I am not sure one night a week will be enough, but if that is what you want to offer, I will accept what you give." He lifted her chin catching her eyes with his. "I want you, honestly I want you more than I have wanted anyone ever." His eyes sparkled. He stood lifting her easily into his arms. He carried her through the crowded space and into a small elevator and pressed the button. There were only two lights, the floor they were on and then the second light, It wasn't marked with a floor but he strode out of the elevator into a huge apartment. "Tell me what I can do to make it easier to be with me more often." He moved through the apartment quickly, heading toward the bathroom. He turned, , small dim lights lit his way, when he stepped into the bathroom and pressed a button on the wall, soft warm light turned on and he let her feet drop to the floor for the first time. "Come, let me wash your worries away for tonight and we will deal with tomorrow when it comes." He smirked and held open what looked to be a small glass enclosed room. The jets were mounted on every wall and a huge rain shower head from the top. He adjusted the water temp via a digital display on the wall.

The water is warm and invigorating, Thomas as he said, was easy going. He listened to what and how she spoke. Jenna has never had anyone not pressure her for one thing or another. In fact, he seemed very giving. Taking a deep breath before she could change her mind."What if we take it day by day? I promise to give you the weekend and after work, on Monday we see where we go?" she says as she picks up the soap and rubs it across his chest.

Thomas smiled, "Ah, this sounds like a negotiation." He stood still and let her wash him. Her hands on his skin make him smile. "I am ok with taking it day by day since it's only Friday night. You will stay here for the weekend and we can get to know each other better." He stated not missing a beat. He was a master negotiator and would take no prisoners when he wanted something. All he wanted in this moment was to have Jenna kneeling at his feet for the rest of his days.

*****

Jenna was just about to correct him when she thought, why not stay and get to know what he and his lifestyle was all about. It wasn't as if he was kidnapping her. She sort of made it sound like proposition and he took her up on it. She continued to wash the length of Thomas and found herself on her knees washing his legs. Her mouth latched onto his cock before she could give much thought to it. She sucked him in as she finished the last leg and held him tight with her vacuum as she found his balls with her right hand. He really did taste wonderful with the lemon sage soap mixing in with both their juices and his masculine scent taking over her womanly system making her want more of him even craving his direction and orders.

*****

He watched her kneel and begin to take him into her mouth. "Use only your tongue. Don't use your hands." He grabbed the shampoo and began to work a lather into her hair, the smell of citrus filled the space. His fingers rubbing her scalp at the same time her mouth worked up and down his length. "I think I might get addicted to you." He smiled rubbing down the back of her neck. Her mouth was making him lose his focus. "Is your mouth on me your answer to my statement Jenna or do you just want more sex before you make a decision about leaving?" His tone was firm but husky. She was pressing all the right buttons.

*****

Nodding her head, not wanting to let go of Thomas, she knew she was in trouble. She had no desire to find the door out of his life yet. How would she explain Thomas to her parents she thinks and then starts to giggle, the more she tries to stop the more she loses herself and releases the gorgeous cock in her mouth. She holds him tight in her hand when she explains what she is laughing about. "Momma always said to watch out for the tall dark ones. All they wanted was in your pants and to order you around like your Daddy. But it is not the same here. You are giving me more choice and leeway than anyone has ever in my whole life." She paused, thinking while her hand was on auto pilot, teasing and stroking him. " I guess with Momma's description that is exactly what I have done with one thing different. I feel a part of you needs me as much as I need you, and though you probably have no clue to how small towns are, you wouldn't understand the gift I am about to give you. Thomas, you make me feel like the most precious person in the world but don't stick me on a pedestal. I like that and I would like to see what you, well, we could be like once we get to know one another. How about we sit down and talk about the next few weeks and plan. We can see if whatever this is, is good for the both of us. If that is alright?"

*****

Thomas smiled at her response. "Stand up and turn around." He commanded, his hands helping her to stand. His hands finding a soft sponge and then the soap. His fingers working in circles over her body working from the neck all the way down her back and along her ass. He moved adjusting the shower heads near her, the water blasting down her back and slipping down the split in her lovely ass and down her hot pussy. His fingers washing and moving in front of her circling her breasts.. his soapy hands massaging and rubbing her beautiful breasts and pinching and teasing her nipples before sliding down her stomach and legs. "Spread them wider." He kept washing her. "How do you know pet, that I didn't come from a small town, with the rumors and small town politics." His hands rubbing her clit and teasing at her open and exposed holes.

*****

"Nope, you can't be. You are too worldly and refined to come from a town at least, not like the one I come from." She spreads her legs wider as she moans her appreciation. "You would be more like my father and the boys around town and on the farms. Little ladies are only good to breed and help the cows breed. No need to use your pretty little brain because all the boys will take it and what little you have to give until you are too old and too ugly to be able to do more. If it wasn't that I make a good earning I wouldn't be allowed to be off the farm. Serena must have told you what it was like when she came home with me last Thanksgiving." "I did it again! lumping you in with all Momma says and how the backward men in my town are, we're." taking a deep breath "Just so you know my position at work ends just after Christmas when the position returns to the lady I took over for was on maternity leave. I will be going back to Windgap, NY and helping out on the farm until I get another job or married off."

*****

He smiled. "Well, then I guess you will just have to get hired someplace else." He smiled.. letting the water rinse his hand before stroking her sex again with his fingers. "I grew up in a small town outside of Chicago.. in the middle of nowhere. I decided when my mother died I would be something and I was fairly smart and determined. I sold the house and took that money and invested and got lucky." He moves his fingers in and out in time with his words. He moved pushing her up against the wall, the water rinsing the soap from her body as he reaches up grabbing the hair and rinsing it but tugging it and pulling her back against him while he pushes forward against her forcing a push-pull. "You want me inside you again, don't you Jenna? You want me buried deep."

"Uh huh, please!" he hears her plea as Jenna presses against him and wriggles her butt over him, feeling his mighty erection poke at her hole. "Please Thomas, let's go to bed."

Thomas held her firm where she was. "Say it again." He teased his hips up against her.. the tip of his cock pressing against her lubricated sex. He flexed and the tip eased into her forcing her sex open for him. "I want you right here, and right now." He growled. He reached up and tapped the wall the water jetting up from the floor against her sex and against him.

*****

The warm was caressing her whole body like thousands of hands massaging tickling and building an inferno within her whole being starting at the apex between her legs and like a flush consuming every inch of her. She was beyond fighting it, beyond thinking of Thomas as a stranger and only an extension of one another as only Thomas has been able to read her so well, even better than herself it would seem. "Puleeeeeease Thomas just fuck me hard. I want all of you in side me, Now Thomas make it hurt so good!" she frantically begged not sure of what she was actually saying or what she had said but that spot deep down knowing what she truly wanted, desired and needed spoke and spoke loud and clear.

The jets positioned on the floor stung her clit and nipples where the rain like overhead was soft and enveloping making her nerve ending pleasantly confused.

*****

Thomas thrust forward burying himself deep inside her and held, letting her body cling to his shaft. He moved easing slowly out of her, teasing every inch of both of them. "Tell me again Jenna, tell me what you want." He ground down finally pushing all of him into her, stretching her body to its max around his hard cock. He began to build a slow rhythm, grinding on each stroke inside her, forcing her body to take his thickness.

*****

"I want to be fucked and then make love, if it is okay with you, but right now I just need oh, ya, harder! faster! please." She panted as he teased at her. Her body was teetering between heaven and flames. Right now she wanted both at the same time. Her mind and body screaming for more, begging for release but loving the teasing all at once. Her mind turns off to the external surroundings and her body slips in tune with his. Her breasts feel an entity of their own craving attention just as much as her pussy does. Not that she was inexperienced, just not very experienced. Thomas is treating her body to a fairytale of readings and stories as she feels waves of herself flow toward Thomas making her his more and more. The person she is now is not the one she came with only hours ago.

*****

Thomas moved in sync with her, thrusting, holding her body by the nape of her neck while his other hand grabbed and stroked her nipples, then her clit while he thrust harder and faster into her. His grunting and panting the sounds heard, the slapping of flesh and contented sighs. "Tell me, Jenna. Tell me where you want me to cum." He panted building his speed to a constant grind and thrust.

*****

"Hearing Thomas' request made Jenna all that hotter and turned on. The control he just had giving her was awesome she knew by instinct this was something he would never give easily and she felt both honored and tyrannical at the same time. She was ready to cum but this made her reserve stronger. The noises of their lovemaking were almost too much for her as his moans seem to rub briskly over her clit. Biting her arm to try to hold out she aided in the thrusts causing her to lose it as his scrotum pounds against her clit.

Her scream was muffled but came out sounding like "Fuck, cum in me I am your to do as you please." Her knees were definitely wobbly and her stomach clenched so hard she could feel every vein and bump upon Thomas' cock. The only thing that would make it perfect was if she could suck his cock at the same time but that was impossible the best she could do was latch onto his upper arm as they came together in an emotional and physical symbiotic way linking the energy they created to become a melting pot, heightening the sensation and depleting both of strength rapidly.

*****

He heard the words and felt her body shift into overdrive and could not hold back anymore. His arms pulled her back against him as his cock exploded. He saw stars as he bent kissing her neck, his hands finding her nipples pulling and tugging as she tightened around him. His body emptied into her, his knees shaking and then he caught himself. He held them both up, letting the warm water run down them as he stood holding her to him. In this vulnerable moment, "I have never brought another woman here. You are the first to come to my home, my sanctuary." he bent flexing his hips letting his cock withdraw from her slowly. His hands gently rinsing her body, letting their fluids run down the drain along with his safeguards. He was an open book waiting for her to read at this point. He would not let any secret be hidden if she only asked. He grabbed the shower head and rinsed them and turned the water off. His hands never leaving her bare skin as he tapped the sealed compartment and grabbed two warm towels and draped one over her head and wrapped the second around her body to warm her.

*****

Jenna has never felt so cared for, her body tingled in a satisfying reminder of the moment they shared. As tough and carefree as Jenna was she knew her life had changed in those brief hours, she knew she would not, could not, go back to the way she was and how she had to be pushy, bossy and in control.

A small smile tugs at her lips as she finally learns how with Sir, she is probably more in control and loves it but her pussy begins to drip again just thinking how she reacted and responded to her new lover.