Jennifer Hikes in the Appalachians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gosh, baby, you look so sexy. It really makes what you have down there stand out." We excused ourselves and spent the night making love and enjoying the new sensation of hairless sex. Jenny and I became noisy enough that I'm sure the others heard us, but we were so worked up that we didn't care. Jenny especially was more verbal than usual demanding that I fuck her, or fuck her hard, or quicken my pace. And her orgasms were very violent with her crying out as she came. Later when we looked back at this week I think we realized how effective Claire's tea was. Jenny said she felt so horny that she just wanted to be taken and to be consumed; every nerve ending was firing and her genitals were positively humming with sexual energy. She said that night of sex making, not love making, was the best she had ever experienced in our relationship.

The next morning we sheepishly exited the tent, ran down to a nearby stream to rinse the sex off of our bodies, and then returned to camp for Bert to once again oil Jenny and me up. Once again the massaging motions of Bert's fingers caused Jenny's pussy lips and clitoris to engorge and caused my penis to grow erect. Jenny and I later remarked that we didn't care whether the oil was effective at stopping hair growth and reducing bumps; the erotic sensation was worth it alone. What surprised me was how sexual Jenny had become with strangers and frankly how sexual I had become too.

This third day we all decided to hike nude. There was a warm, strong breeze which kept insects from annoying or biting our nude bodies and kept us refreshed throughout the morning's hike. As planned we arrived at a place to swim and sun. This time it was a waterfall that dropped twenty feet to a crystal clear pool of water. We all waded in and then lay back on the rocks to dry off and catch the warming rays of the morning sun.

As we lay on the rocks I looked over at Jenny and just thrilled at her completely hairless groin. Bert had tipped Jenny's hips up so that he was able to even shave around her anus. And he had oiled her up there too. Last night being slick with oil Jenny had offered her butt for me to penetrate. She had never wanted to have anal sex before. This was yet another indication of how the tea was drawing out her unfettered libido and how the general nudity and easy sensuality of our French hiking partners was having a decided affect on Jenny's mind and body. Penetrating Jenny anally was a tighter fit and at first I was fearful it would hurt her but she steadily pressed her hips back until my groin was firm against her butt cheeks. She drew my right hand between her legs and I played with her clitoris until I felt her rectum spasm and she came. "Ohmigod, that felt incredible. It's like nothing I have ever experienced. It makes me wonder what two penises would feel like deep inside of me." I was a little shocked at hearing Jenny suggest that we invite someone else into our bed and at this point I was unaware that two nights ago she had fellated Jean while off in the woods. Little did I know that Jenny would try to make this happen. I just enjoyed the warm wetness of Jenny's rectum and continued to fuck her and play with her clit until she came at least two more times. On the last time I too came inside of her and this seemed to heighten her own orgasm. She ended up helplessly slumping forward on our sleeping bags and quivering uncontrollably. "Ohmigod, you don't know how incredible it feels to feel those hot jets of your semen squirting up my butt. If you feel bold enough we should find you someone who can do this for you, dear." Now Jenny was suggesting that I not only invite someone else into our bed but that I encourage that man to have sex with me. I had to admit that listening to her describe the incredible sensations made me think that given enough alcohol or weed I might be game to be fucked by another man, or more likely, by Jenny wearing a gel strap-on.

So this was all running through my head as I gazed at Jenny's nude body warming in the sun. Her bald pussy lips were beautiful as were the smooth, hairless skin of her woman's belly and the darker pink nub of her clitoris which was now easily visible all of the time. I noticed during our hike that whereas my morning erection had dissipated, Jenny's genitalia were fully engorged throughout the whole morning and were even now full ready for sexual contact. Both the tea and the oil must have her positively humming on the inside with raw, sexual energy.

"I know what you're thinking," Jenny remarked naughtily. "I'm checking you out too, hubby. God, but that shave makes your cock look so fucking inviting. I just want to lick and suck it like a Popsicle...a warm, manly Popsicle with a creamy hot center." This dirty talk succeeded in arousing me further than the warm sun shining on my groin had. Without a pause of embarrassment Jenny leaned over and licked my erect penis and then proceeded to slide her mouth over my cock and fellate me until I came in her mouth. At first I was self-conscious but then the pleasure overrode any embarrassment I felt.

After Jenny licked me clean I knew she expected reciprocation so I went down on her immediately and tongued and licked and nibbled her bald pussy until she shuddered and shook and had a sweet orgasm right there on the rocks in full view of everybody. Or so I thought.

As we both calmed down I heard Claire moaning and when I looked in the direction of the sound I saw Jean and Jacques and Fred taking turns feasting on Claire's own bald pussy. She clearly was having a great time and her husband just sat to the side watching. When he realized however that I was finished with Jenny he got up and approached us. He asked gesturing toward Jenny's groin, "May I?" I had no chance to respond, "No," when Jenny lay back on the rock, spread her legs and invited Bert to apply the oil that was necessary to soften our pubic hair and hold off regrowth.

This time, in contrast to last night, Jenny had an orgasm while Bert's fingers worked her labia, nymphae, clitoris, and anus like a master fiddler. After pausing briefly to let her climax subside he continued and this time he calmed her down and then aroused her with a massage in which he managed to insert two fingers inside Jenny's vagina, find her g-spot and bring her to yet another orgasm. I couldn't believe my wife was letting Bert finger fuck her to one orgasm after another. And I couldn't believe that I was not only sitting there watching him get Jenny off but was also getting very aroused.

"Ah, I see it is your turn, Mark," Bert remarked as he turned his attention from a clearly panting Jenny to me. Before I could react his oiled hand had encircled my stiff penis and while his other hand swirled all around my groin that hand stroked me up and down until a stream of white semen ejaculated from the tip. This time Bert didn't seemed bothered by the white sticky fluid spilling over onto his wrist and hand. Instead he surprised me by offering his sticky hand to Jenny who licked up the gooey mess, and in turn he licked up my jism from his other hand.

"He tastes good, nez pas?" he asked Jenny. "Sweet, no?" Seeing the baffled look on my face Bert explained, "Men's semen tastes different from man to man, just as the fluids from a woman's vagina taste different from woman to woman. I love them all. I am a chef back in my home and this," he held up his hand still covered in my sticky cum, "is yet another delicacy. Try it." He offered his hand to my lips and on impulse and still very confused I tasted my own cum. It was salty, sticky, but, yes, sweet.

"It is being nude, engaging in vigorous sex with your wife, and being at one with nature in a natural state. It makes both a man's fluids and a woman's fluids tastier than when we are all trapped in our clothing, being unnatural, and in the confines of our man-made world with all of its stresses and inhibitions. Those stresses give our juices an off, sometimes bitter taste." Looking at Jenny who still looked a little shaky he now requested, "Ms. Jenny, may I taste you." As soon as Jenny nodded and before I could object Bert placed his hands on Jenny's naked fanny and lifted her off the rock and locked his mouth on her female lips. His sucking and tonguing caused Jenny to arch her hips tighter against his exploring mouth and to lean back panting with ecstasy. Soon a low moan came from her mouth, her eyes began to roll up in her head and she shook and shook and shook. A stream of fluid shot from Jenny's pussy, more precisely her pee hole and I thought she had pissed herself from having such an intense orgasm. But I learned later that Jenny, like many women, is capable of ejaculating a fluid that builds up around a gland in the urethra and is expelled under an especially intense orgasm. Usually this requires vigorously manipulating a woman's g-spot, but Bert was so exceptional at performing oral pleasuring that Jenny said she almost felt like she was going to lose control of all of her bodily functions. She felt that out of control. When she began squirting out a steady stream of ejaculate she found the climax became a dozen times more intense, like nothing she had ever experienced before. She wanted that feeling to never end; it was that wonderful.

Instead she collapsed back on the rock as Bert eased her back. The rock around her bottom was damp with her juices, her ejaculation, and Bert's saliva. She looked thoroughly satiated. She also looked beautiful with her body so feminine, so erotic, and so at ease with being nude and spread wide open. I fell in love once again. I leaned in and kissed Jenny on the mouth. Opening her eyes, she smiled, and asked, "You're not upset, dear?"

I should have been. Another man had just pleasured Jenny right in front of me...multiple times. And she, for her part, had willingly offered her body up to his manipulation without a pause and without any resistance. But instead of being angry I was aroused. My god it had been beautiful watching first his fingers work wonders on Jenny's hairless belly and then watching his lips and tongue literally taste her genitalia like they were a gourmet feast until she relinquished a stream of a tasty fluid from her privates, upon which Bertrand feasted. And watching her lying there so beautiful and so serene I couldn't help but feel closer to her.

"I think you and I and Bertrand need to take a dip. We're a sticky mess," I joked. Gesturing towards Bert I again joked, "That man can really milk a cock." Both Jenny and Bert laughed and we all headed for the pool of cold water.

Refreshed and with Claire and Jenny thoroughly energized we headed back out on the trail, again completely undressed except for our packs and our hiking boots and socks. It made quite a sight looking at Jean's and Jacques' enormous cocks swinging side to side, Claire's and Jenny's butts and hips moving so sexily, and the rest of us just butt naked and enjoying the warm breezes against our bodies.

Thoroughly exhausted from the quicker pace we had to maintain in order to make our next camp site before dark, we all decided to quickly set up our tents and crash for the night, our third night. Although we were tired, Jenny's by now completely uninhibited libido needed to be taken care of. She played with my penis until I was erect enough to penetrate her. Then she situated her backside against my groin and nestled her vagina up and around my penis until I was buried deep inside her wet, warm pussy. She rotated her hips ever so slightly so that my penis danced inside of her. And I drifted off to sleep with a pleasant sensation in my groin. It was very dark when I awoke to the zipper on our tent being opened and then closed as Jenny slipped back inside of our tent.

"You OK, darlin'?" I asked her.

"Mmm-hhmm," she muttered and crawled in next to me again with her now chilly back pressed against my warm chest and torso. "You feel good," she said, and snuggled tighter against my body. I wrapped my arms around her chest and in the process touched something sticky on her left breast. Suspecting that it might be what I thought it was I brought my hand to my lips and was not surprised to taste salty cum.

"Jenny, what's this?" I brought my hand to her lips. She sniffed and knew right away that she had been found out. Then she related apologetically what had transpired with Jean two nights before in which she had sucked his enormous cock until it erupted in her mouth and down her throat and also what had happened this evening.

"This evening I woke up after we snuggled and needed to take care of business. You were snoring gently, Mark, and I didn't want to wake you so I quietly slipped outside to get the toilet tissue and the camp shovel. I ran into Jacques. He was standing near both items gazing up into the stars and stroking himself. I'm sorry, dear, but his penis is an incredible sight to my eyes; it must be almost a foot long when fully erect, and thick as a regular cucumber, not one of those seedless ones either. I watched for a few moments as he masturbated until conclusion, then I stepped forward so he was aware I was there. He wasn't embarrassed that I might have seen him pleasure himself. Instead he asked if I was OK and did I need something. I really, really had to go; I think it's that tea. It stirs up more than one's libido and energy levels; it seems to stir up my whole metabolism. I told him I needed the toilet tissue and the camp shovel so I could take care of business. With his shrinking erection still bobbing quite enticingly he grabbed a roll of toilet tissue and the camp shovel and told me to follow him. I walked behind him as he headed out into the woods to a little clearing through which the stars and a sliver of a moon was shining. I couldn't help staring and admiring the muscles of his butt flexing and unflexing as he walked in front of me; they caused a thrill to go through my belly. I had to go bad but I was starting to think about sex.

"Jacques pushed the shovel upright into the grassy soil and dug out a little pit for me. Then he turned away so I could do my business and fill in the dirt. He handed me a wipe to clean my hands. We then headed back to camp. He led the way again and again I marveled at the muscles in his butt. I'm sorry dear but this trip I have been so horny and aroused that I can barely control my impulses. As if he knew I was staring he turned around, asked me if I liked what I saw, and I responded that I did...very much. And like that I was on my knees and running my fingers across his belly and those muscled buttocks of his. It wasn't long before my fingers were around the thick shaft of his penis and stroking it slowly. It grew in my hands and the tip of his penis was soon peeking out of the thick foreskin covering that sweet, fat tip. His penis was so hot to the touch and I could feel the veins pulsing blood and stiffening his manhood. I tasted the tip and then moved my lips to suck in the head and as much of the shaft as I could. My lips pushed back on his foreskin. Given his size I was limited in being able to suck on him. Instead I ran my tongue over his cock and his bare belly. I nuzzled the little soul patch of pubic hair on his groin and smelled an arousing manly scent in his hairs. I lifted his cock up and licked his hairless testicles and underneath his testicles. With my mouth I made love to Jacques' genitals until I knew he was about to erupt. As he came I encircled the tip with my lips and hollowed out my throat as much as possible.

"Stream after hot stream of creamy, hot, salty-sweet semen shot into my mouth and down my throat. The amount was too much, however, and some dribbled down onto my breasts. I tried to finger that up and lick up its wonderful creamy taste. I must have failed in getting it all off of my breasts and down my throat.

"He then lifted me up and wrapped his arms around me and I felt that incredible manhood between my legs sliding against my slick pussy lips. I almost orgasmed as his cock slid against my clit. I knew I was very close to having intercourse with him but didn't want to betray you." Now at this point I thought it queer that sucking a man's penis two nights earlier and this night, and letting Bert suck on and finger fuck her pussy, didn't feel like cheating to Jenny at that moment. Her libido was so fully engaged that her acts of pleasuring and being pleasured didn't seem wrong to her. She continued and I was amazed.

"Mark, I wanted him to stuff his cock up inside of me and then fill me with endless streams of semen. In fear I turned and raced off into the woods back to camp. I could now see clearly. I guess my fear made me see more clearly the path back to the camp without Jacques' assistance. But as we got back to camp Jacques wrapped his arms around me from behind, cupped my breasts, and nuzzling my neck whispered that my own butt was a beautiful sight to any man. Frightened at what I might do I pushed away from him and came back to our tent. And now I'm here with you, and half expecting you to kick me out of the tent. I am so afraid of what I am becoming and how I am acting. Hold me, dear. Help me."

I couldn't kick her out. Her story was so naive and innocent. Over the last few days we both had done things we never thought we would. For Jenny it may have been artificially released by Claire's tea. For me it was seeing all the nudity and the sensual way our five travelers treated their nudity, actually enjoying each other sexually but casually. I for one had let another man taste my cum and was thinking what it would be like to be penetrated anally like Jenny had suggested the night before. I could not in good conscience punish her for things I myself was thinking about and getting excited about.

Truthfully I was thoroughly enjoying how this inadvertent encounter had revived our sex life. Each night we had been more passionate than we had been in a while. Tonight was no different. I wrapped her in my arms, and then I suckled each of her breasts making sure to clean off the last of Jacques' semen. Then my kisses traveled down her torso to the hairless folds between her legs. I soon had her feeling wonderful as I intensely ravished her body with my kisses, my tongue, my lips, and my fingers. I flipped her over and ran my fingers and kisses down her back. She arched her hips up so I positioned myself between her legs and entered her from behind, pulling back on her hair and slamming hard into her vagina with such force that her butt jiggled and shook. She cried out as I sank myself deeper inside of her than I had in a long time. She cried out, "Oh baby, fuck me hard. Fuck me, please, baby!" So I did. I fucked her for as long as I could. I seemed to be able to stave off my own orgasm and keep the combined pleasures of my pumping cock and my fingers alternately entering her anus and playing with her clit going on and on and on. I was a ferocious animal satisfying my naked mate. She had had pleasure with another man but she was back with me joining her body to mine as intensely as she could. It was incredibly erotic and intensely personal.

The next day I looked at Jean and Jacques differently realizing that both men had enjoyed Jenny's oral talents fully. Jenny was also more self-conscious and pretty much stayed even with me instead of hanging around Jean and Jacques as she had the day before. Clearly she still felt guilty despite the erotic storm raging in her belly.

We made our usual stop at another waterfall; this trail had several ideal locations along it. The water was refreshing especially since the day had been warmer than the prior days. After the chill waters Jenny and I laid out on the smooth surface of a large boulder.

Now fully awake I was standing near Claire and Bert and watching my wife perform like a porn star with both Jean, Jacques and Fred. Jenny was straddling Jean whose enormous cock was pumping in and out of Jenny's pussy steadily; I was amazed that she was able to get the whole thing up inside of her vagina. Fred was positioned behind Jennifer. He was pumping his normal sized cock in and out of my wife's anus; he too was fucking my wife's rectum all the way to the hilt of his normal sized penis. Lastly Jacques was kneeling over his brother's head while Jenny leaned forward and between cries of ecstasy she serviced Jacques' huge cock by licking it, sucking on it and running her hand and fingers up and down the huge shaft of his erect member.