Jennifer Hikes in the Appalachians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Jenny's hips shook and quivered as the pleasure mounted inside of both her rectum and her vagina and from the friction of Jean's massive cock dragging against her clit. The three pairs of hands and lips caressing, stroking, and kneading her soft feminine flesh put Jenny in pure heaven. It was extremely erotic to watch Jenny's hips undulate on top of Jean yet accommodate Fred's pumping penis. Her body moved like a beautiful flesh colored snake, coiling and uncoiling around her men. Her breasts jiggled and each nipple was as hard and as erect as I had ever seen them. The look of uncontrolled pleasure on her face, her light brown hair flying loose and beautiful in the sunlight, and the sheen of perspiration coating her skin all over just added to how beautiful she looked. My erection which had softened as I awoke was now hard as ever and as I looked at Bertrand I noticed he too was aroused and erect too. Claire was slowly stroking his member as well as the thickened bud of her own clitoris; everyone was turned on. The clear air all around us smelled like sex...pussy and penis and perspiration. The quiet air was filled with the repeated moans and sighs and the cries of Jenny as her pleasure mounted to explosive levels. Jean and Fred were groaning regularly as Jenny's internal muscles massaged and manipulated their respective penises. Fred, Jean and Jenny had gotten into a perfect rhythm. It was like nothing I had ever seen, and what was amazing is that Jenny was the woman I was watching perform in this pornographic scene.

I knew I could never compete with something like this. The look on my wife's face of pure ecstasy as her body moved against these men and as they literally filled her up with sex I would have gladly shared with her as the man in her life who was causing such bliss. But it wasn't me who was sexing her up. Still she looked erotic as all get out. Her hips and torso flexed as she and Jean shared intimate intercourse; her hips rolled down onto that massive cock of his as he arched his own hips up to bury his penis all the way inside of her. I was amazed that her vagina was able to take all of him inside of her.

Her rounded fanny flattened and her conical breasts jiggled as Fred's hairy torso and groin pushed into her repeatedly with a slapping noise. I could see Fred's hairy round testicles slapping off Jenny's crotch and probably Jean's penis.

And when she wasn't gasping with the incredible pleasure coursing through her whole body, her mouth opened hungrily and encircled Jacques' penis as if it were a culinary delight upon which she was feasting. The look on her face when she wasn't filled with lust was one of hunger...hunger for copious amounts of salty, thick semen to fill her mouth and fill her belly with millions of wriggling sperm...hunger for tasting the shiny warm skin of the foreskinned shaft that protruded from Jacques' muscled belly which Jenny also rained kisses on. And when her hands weren't busy holding herself up on Jean's chest they were massaging and gripping his brother's muscled butt.

All the men were now close to cumming. Their eyes were closing, and gasps and groans were escaping their lips. Fred's and Jacques' pace quickened while Jean kept a steady thrusting moving in and out of Jenny's vagina. This was clearly incredibly good fucking; it was fucking meant to draw incredible pleasure out for Jenny, the woman who was being pleasured by that enormous manly cock.

"Oh, god, Jean. Baby your cock feels so manly and wonderful. If only I could take you home and bed you every fucking night. I wouldn't mind if you pushed Mark out of bed and fucked me every fucking night until I couldn't take it anymore."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Claire look at me with sadness when she realized I was standing there and listening to what Jenny had said. "She doesn't mean that, Mark. It's the tea, the air, the oil Bertrand has been using on her and you...and yes...Jean and Jacques' incredible cocks.

"I too have sampled them but I still love Bertrand and he me. Don't you Bertrand?"

"Mais oui, mon Cherie!!" Bert muttered matter-of-factly. And then realizing that I was in shock at seeing my wife engaging in a three-way orgy in front of my eyes, Bert turned to me and added," Mark, Jenny will be back with you. It is you she loves. I know. She has told us repeatedly. But for now her pussy lusts for those three men. But just as I know Claire loves me despite the men she joins with on these annual hiking trips and other little trips she takes to the Rivera with her girlfriends, Jenny will only have a special place in her heart for you. A truly sensual woman like my Claire and your Jenny can partake of life's treasures and gifts. My cousins Jean and Jacques are gifts of nature for women. Just look what they are doing to Jenny. It is marvelous, nez pas?

"Your wife did not know this side of herself until this chance meeting. She cannot go back and neither can you. You can marvel at how beautiful and sensual Jenny is or become angry and distant. But her heart will always have a unique place for you no matter what she needs to do to satisfy that other, more raw, more erotic part of her that has been opened up in these four days. Mark...love her, revel in her pleasure and her joy, join with her always, even if it means sharing your bed with other men. She will return love to you and your children when you have them ten times over. I know Claire does and I am the happiest and our children are the best off for her love."

I had not realized that Claire and Bertrand had children. I had assumed from their behavior that they were just self-indulging swingers. Claire kissed Bert tenderly on the mouth and said, "I love you so much, Bertrand. You make me happier and more alive than anyone else can."

Seeing that tender moment between them and knowing that part of what Bertrand had said and what Claire had been hinting at during our entire hike was that she would probably bed me tonight while Jacques and Jean would continue to pleasure Jenny, helped me. Just like that the light bulb came on, and I was OK with it.

Claire stood up and took me by the hand and with Bert's oil she soon had me into a hardness I had never sustained even with Jenny and we were soon coupling intensely ourselves.

That night we continued but were joined in my tent by Bert and Fred. That night I not only made love to Claire again, but I also had my secret fantasy, at Jenny's request it had turned out, of having a man fuck me in the ass. The orgasm as I felt Claire's vagina tighten and release around my ejaculating cock was intensified as I felt my own rectum tighten and release around Fred's penis squirting stream after stream of hot semen up my rectum.

That night as we four physically joined for the whole night I heard Jenny's incredible screams of pleasure as Jean and Jacques continued to service her beautiful self repeatedly.

The next morning Jenny came out of the tent with dried streaks of cum on her skin and looking tired but ravishing. It was like a night of sex with two strangers had totally recharged her feminine batteries. Her breasts stood out firmer, her belly looked tighter and her sex was blossomed like a flower with the inner labia, her nymphae, flowered open. When she sat across from me the pink hole of her vagina was not hidden but clearly visible and her clitoris looked like it was permanently enlarged; it was thicker and longer with the tip peeking out from under her clitoral hood. She walked over to me, leaned down and kissed me hard. "Good morning, my sexy husband!! I hope you had fun. I did not want you to be lonely without me last night." Now Jenny smiled at me apprehensively. She knew that her wantonly fucking three total strangers and engaging in an entire night of sex with two of those strangers could just blow up our marriage; it depended upon how I reacted.

Oddly enough I felt at peace. Bert's little speech, how well they had treated me last night, how sexy and erotic my disheveled Jenny looked in front of me...these all led to my decision to continue to love Jenny as I had loved her since we made our vows to each other: "For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to death do us part." I grabbed Jenny's beautiful bare butt down onto my lap, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her on the mouth.

As she relaxed I could tell that she wanted to share every moment with me, so I suggested we hike over to the nearest stream and bath; both of us smelled like sex and were both a little disheveled. We took a quick dip in the chilly stream and then found a sunny spot to sit down.

She told me her story:

"Fell asleep right next to you, baby. Sun felt good. I love this bald pussy I have now. The sun just tickles my clit. I guess I had a wet dream while dozing in the sun because I suddenly woke up feeling my clit vibrating from a spontaneous but small orgasm. No one was around but over the edge of the rock I heard voices, or rather sounds. It was Fred, Jean and Jacques doing to Claire what you saw them doing with me. Ohmigod, it turned me on immediately. I was staring and getting increasingly aroused by the second; I felt myself get very wet and tingly between my legs. I was so transfixed that I was startled when Bertrand placed his hand on my hip. Without a thought I let him guide me to a smooth warm space on the rock face that was near where the foursome was going to town. I let him lie me back and soon his tongue was doing incredible things to me down there. He even tipped my hips back and pleasured my anus even to inserting his tongue up inside of me. Between his tongue and his deft fingers I was soon quivering all over with the first of many orgasms.

"What I love most about oral sex is that my clit and my pussy can cum over and over and over and over again without getting raw like intercourse does. And so Bertrand explored me again and again and again and I soon guided his hips up over my face and explored his beautiful penis until it spurted and filled my mouth with cum.

"This apparently was the first course...the warmup so to speak. It was Jean who first began kissing me on the mouth. Instantly we shared our tongues and I felt a different heat building up inside of me that Bertrand's oral pleasuring hadn't engendered. I rolled over on top of Jean and we continued to kiss and caress each other. I felt his huge erection growing between my thighs and then up my backside; that's how huge his cock was. I knew right away that no matter what I had promised you I would have this incredible cock up inside me very soon. I was pure lust and was enjoying the heck out of those feelings.

"My hand reached between my legs and I marveled again at how large and hot Jean's cock was; I almost couldn't get my fingers around it. It was so marvelously different from the dildo you've fucked me with. I lifted my hips so the tip of his cock was centered between the slippery lips of my pussy. Jean slowly applied pressure with his hips and the tip went inside of me and stretched me a little. With slow small thrusts he worked that miracle of manhood up inside of me and there was pain at first but then incredible pleasure as his penis touched every part of my stretching vagina. Slowly the slipperiness of my vagina and its natural tendency to expand in order to accommodate the size of the cock being thrust into it allowed him to begin stroking my pussy with longer, deeper strokes. The pleasure seemed to go on forever as he would slide into me and slide back out of me. Soon, and I don't know how, my vagina was able to expand to accommodate his length, he was stroking his full incredible length and girth in and out of me. My hips and my belly were on fire. My tits just quivered as I felt like my nipples were just going to explode off my breasts. And my butt quivered as my anus puckered in and out and in and out rapidly from the mini-climaxes I kept having.

"He kept this steady fucking up and I warned him not to stop, not to ever stop. Jokingly I asked if he could come home with you and me and be my fuck machine. We both laughed and the humor and fun just intensified the pleasure I felt. Steadily he kept moving inside of me. His hands caressed and touched my body in different places. This increased the intimacy and the passion I felt for him. As I rode him I gazed down at his handsome face, his shaved muscular chest and torso, and finally at his stomach as his muscles flexed and relaxed from his thrusts inside of me and my head began swimming. I knew I would soon be out of control with every nerve ending screaming out "sex, sex...more sex" and I laughed.

"I'm sorry, dear. I was fully focused on Jean. He was everything and the only one for me at that moment. Ohmigod, how hot I get just talking about it. He was so sensual and sexual; I was so liberated and full of thrills and heat. We continued to move against each other and I could feel the most encompassing orgasm building up inside of my body. It would be both spectacular and wonderful! I yielded to Jean to control the rhythms of our mating.

"At one point Jean lifted my hips up by arching his back and thrusting deep inside of me. I felt heat near my backside and then at once felt the piercing penetration of a man's penis thrusting into my rectum. It was a normal sized penis like yours, dear. I saw Bert standing off to the side so I knew it must be Fred, not Jacque, who has what I call a "cock" like his brother. Jean's hand reached between my legs and vibrated my clitoris, an easy thing to do at this point. My little clitoris was about as engorged as it had ever been and sticking out like a mini-penis from my shaved pussy. Very easily Jean sent waves of pleasure coursing through my hips and my backside; this eased that initial pain and opened up my anus. The penetration by Fred continued until I felt the curly hairs of his groin tickling the crack of my butt.

"I realized with great wonderment that I now had two men inside of me. How incredible it was!! Because I am a woman my body could make this happen: engulf two warm, wonderful penises and satisfy them as well as my own libidinous self. After some initial timing difficulties Fred, Jean and I were all in rhythm and the pleasure never ceased from that point on. It no longer had a rhythm of ups and downs but a continuous sensation of pleasure radiating outward from my vagina and rectum to my belly and then to my hips and my fanny and then outwards to my torso and my thighs and then finally to my chest, my shoulders, my face, my brain, my calves, and my toes. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod I kept screaming on the inside; this was so fantastic a feeling that I never wanted it to end.

"Now Jacques offered his hugely erect penis to me. I had wo men inside of me, but I couldn't taste them. Jacques' cock I had tasted and I wanted to taste it again. I was now able to lick and suck his tasty male delight with that little bit of salty cum oozing from the creamy tip. I ran my tongue around it between gasps of pleasure. Now I not only had the sensations of touch, smell and sound, but also the sensation of tasting a man. My head was swimming with erotic pleasure and I moved with urgency against the two men inside of me and the third man sliding in my mouth and letting me taste his skin and his drips of cum. I don't know how I managed it but I did, and the erotic feeling was incredible!

"And then it happened. I heard Fred groan and then I felt his penis spasm and almost immediately my rectum was bathed in six to seven heavy spurts of warm semen. It leaked around Fred's still thrusting penis and lubricated his penetration.

"I looked down at Jean whose face was perspiring a little from holding back so that his cock could give me continued pleasure. I leaned down and kissed him on the mouth, felt and heard him groan. Immediately I felt his enormous cock shudder inside of me and again another one of my sexy tunnels, this time my vagina, was bathed in copious amounts of hot, jetting semen. Spurt after spurt after spurt he came inside of me; God it felt so wonderful to be filled up with semen and millions of sperm wanting my eggs.

"Overwhelmed with these feelings of passion and mating I came and the orgasm was like nothing I've ever experienced with either you or my first husband, John. Ohmigod, ohmigod it kept going and going and going. My rectum tightened and squeezed Fred's softening penis out of me. My vagina gripped and released Jean's cock, but he was so deep in me that this spasming just brought more waves of pleasure as his massive cock continued to spray shot after shot of hot semen inside of me. I groaned with a painful-like cry as my whole body tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed. But it wasn't pain; it was my way of releasing the explosion in my insides without me passing out from pleasure. I wanted to be awake for the whole incredible sensation. As I reared back and thrust down onto Jean's cock I released Jacques' penis from my mouth and cried out hard. I felt I must have either scared every animal from a mile around away or attracted every male animal at the same distance with the scents and sounds of our sexing.

"Soon I slumped onto Jean's chest and his muscular arms wrapped around my quivering body. His one arm wrapped around my back and held me firmly against his warm body. The other cupped my butt in his large hand and caressed and cradled me. I felt secure and loved. He rained kisses over my face, my forehead and the top of my head. I wept tears of joy on his chest. Even as it softened his massive cock still joined us together and every few seconds it still spurted semen inside of me. I felt encircled and joined at the same time. It reminded me of our times together and I realized in the back of my mind that if you saw me you would be hurt by seeing me so intimate with another man.

"But, heaven help me, Jacques began to caress my back and Jean began to separate from me and move me to lie on top of Jacques. Soon the same intercourse was repeated with Jacques and once again my body rose in passion and erotic pleasure as Jacques' sizable cock filled me once again. This time I felt a tongue lapping at my backside and probing my rectum. I felt the tickle of short beard hairs on my back side and felt fingers drawing pleasurable tracings on my labia and my clitoris as Jacques' cock steadily slid in and out of me. I knew it was Bertrand. He was feasting on Fred's cum and the taste of my skin but adding to my pleasures with his expert touches. I knew there would be a fourth round which would end as it had all started...with Bertrand feasting with his lips and tongue lapping away at the boys' cum and at my own juices until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"With my nerve endings all fired up from my previous incredible orgasm it wasn't long before I felt my vagina spasm and my clitoris vibrate and I sustained a fantastic orgasm on the still hard and thrusting cock of Jacque. Both he and Bertrand paused while I recovered, then started up again. This time as Jacques ejaculated inside of me I reared back on his knees and thighs and an enormous stream of clear to cloudy liquid jetted out of my pee hole. At first I thought I had pissed myself, but then I remembered Bertrand and Claire's explanations and realized I was experiencing something few women experienced...I was actually ejaculating during intercourse. Five or six times an intense stream of liquid shot out from between my pussy lips and pooled on Jacques' belly and ran down his torso. The sensation intensified my own orgasm and the seizures that ensued caused me to pass out. Fortunately Jacques was ready and held me in place until I revived.

"I revived still feeling Jacques warm cock deep inside of me with my butt resting against his thighs, my back resting against his knees, and his arms steadying my shoulders so I wouldn't dislodge as Bertrand's tongue lapped at the pools of male and female cum pooling on Jacques' belly. His tongue also licked the base of Jacques' cock still sticking out two inches from between my pussy lips.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers