All Comments on 'Jennifer Loses Herself in Jamaica'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 10 years ago
Trauma has consequences

To detail it so completely, and dismiss it so lightly in the last paragraph suggests you are one very sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantasies ...

they're safe because they're not real. This story has the same problem as a lot of the other stories this author submits. The ending is shit. The author gets off on the fantasy. That's it. He or she doesn't know how to turn them into stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Brian is nothing but a wimp cuckold for taking hie nigger fucking whore of a wife back he should have just sold the slut to a whorehouse in Jamaica and divorced her skanky ass when he got back to the stated

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's Easier to Lose Yourself to Big Black Cocks Than Some May Think is Possible

I’ve literally seen this happen before, not specifically in this same exact scenario, but in a number of very similar experiences so I know it happens, whether others want to believe and accept this or not. Especially when on vacations, where people tend to let go and lower their inhibitions and allow themselves to end up in situations they never would back home in their day to day surroundings and life. Throw in sunshine filled romantic settings, hot tropical paradises, good food, drinks and music, lots of rest and none of the usual stresses of daily life to contend with, our more basic primal instincts rise up and flourish in many expected and also unusual ways. It happens, a lot, in the end we are all sexual creatures and we enjoy the pleasures those bring us, regardless of the means inwhich we receive them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope they knocked up your wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous