Jennifer Loses Herself in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that bitch. Soon I have your pink pussy screaming." She was already screaming in terror and pain but that is not what he had in mind. "Moses, shut up and fuck that bitch's pussy." His rapid and vigorous thrusting continued. If Jennifer began to object one of the guys would pull on her nipples or slap her breasts. At one point Moses lifted her legs up so that while he fucked her pussy others could slap her bare bottom. Her soft feminine flesh jiggled when it was struck and her whole body shook as Moses pounded into her.

"I think the bitch is going to cum," Moses called out to his mates. Her pussy is squeezing me deep inside of her. "Yes, the bitch is cumming." All of a sudden Jennifer let out a low, growling moan of embarrassment as she orgasmed. The sound of a cock pounding into a now wet pussy replaced the sounds they had heard before. And with that Brian watched as Moses' ass muscles tightened and unflexed a half a dozen times while he came inside of his wife.

Moses was quickly replaced by another and then another. And each time the fucking was hard and rough. The slaps and tugging on Jennifer's hair continued, but so did the steady rhythms and the steady liquid sound of Jennifer's now very wet pussy. Each time the guy fucking Jennifer called out that he could feel her pussy deep inside beginning to grab at their cocks and this was followed by Jennifer quivering and shaking all over as she orgasmed again and again and again. At some point she looked at her husband strapped naked in a chair near the bed so he could watch every assault. She cried realizing that he was also seeing her succumb to the violent assaults with repeated orgasms. But she couldn't stop them from happening. Invariably the initial pain was replaced with incessant pleasure that just overwhelmed the nerve endings inside her vagina and before she knew it she could feel yet another orgasm rolling out from deep in her belly.

This just aroused the men raping her. Soon one thought to take his still erect and sticky penis and begin to push it between her lips. Soon she was not only being fucked in her pussy but also in her mouth. And now she was having to swallow gob after gob of creamy, salty jism as it squirted out of each man's penis and filled her mouth with a warm, creamy stickiness. Her teeth and gums were soon coated with cum which taste she knew she would never be able to forget; there was so much of it. But even this assault on her as well as the painful tugs and slaps to her tits and slaps to her belly, bottom and thighs couldn't stop the inevitable waves of uncontrollable pleasure that came out of her pussy.

When she looked at Brian he was crying. Tears were streaming down his cheeks and she swore she heard him beg her, "For god's sake, Jennifer, stop. Please stop." She knew what he was talking about. How could she be getting forcible raped and yet still be having orgasms? God help her, she couldn't stop it.

After every man had taken her and left semen sprayed inside of her or over her lips and chest, she was flipped over so her bottom was now helplessly facing upwards. With horror she thought these men were going to fuck her up the anus. If it had been painful to take each of them inside of her vagina, she couldn't imagine the pain that would be caused as they tried to force themselves inside her rectum. But that wasn't what the men wanted. They just wanted to fuck her pussy from behind while they gazed at that gorgeous soft, round, white butt of hers. With each thrust it jiggled and shook.

Now each of the men entered her from behind. Her inner labia were so wide open and her vagina was so lubricated with their semen and, embarrassingly, her own cum, that each man easily entered her. Now she felt the rhythmic thrusts push against her round butt and felt each man's testicles slap off of her clitoris. God help her, this just aroused her more as her clit took a pounding from each man's heavy testicles slap-slap-slapping away at the inch long bud of her clitoris. "Gerrod, look at this, her anus is winking at me as she cums. I feel her pussy squeeze tight around me and every time her little tiny butthole is winking at me. I think it wants company."

A finger, then two fingers were now slid into her anus. Despite the fact that she had never ever considered anal sex nor her anus as an erogenous zone, she found the probing fingers intensified the pleasure she was now continuously feeling as each of the men took her.

Brian soon realized that the men no longer had to hold his wife down. She was so weak from violence of their assaults and her multiple orgasms that her body lay limp while each man took turns fucking his wife from behind. Each time her assailant soon was shaking and the thrusts and squeezes of his butt made Brian aware that another load of cum had been left inside Jennifer. But he also noted that she was now almost continuously thrusting her bottom back on these men's thrusting penises. It was as if the drive to satiate her lust was greater than the fact that she was being assaulted violently. And she was still uncontrollably moaning, crying out and violently shuddering as each time each man brought her to yet another orgasm.

Nyoka had not partaken of sweet, creamy skinned Jennifer yet. He had simply stood on the sidelines smoking cigarettes, sipping a bottled beer, and running his hand up and down the enormous length of his cock, keeping it partially erect the whole time. He stroked it as if it were his pet, rolling the uncircumcised foreskin up and down.

Now as the last man was thrusting inside of Jennifer and she seemed to be enthusiastically responding to being fucked from behind, Nyoka walked over to Brian and holding the large head of his penis at Brian's lips,"Suck it," he demanded.

"No," Brian responded and was immediately slapped in the face, had his hair tugged back suddenly and had someone strike him painfully in the testicles. All of these caused his mouth to involuntarily open and before he could close it Nyoka's big cock was filling his mouth. Nyoka proceeded to fuck Brian in the mouth such that he could never recover enough to either bite down or close his mouth. Nyoka's cock was soon shiny with saliva from Brian's gagging mouth.

Nyoka said tauntingly to Brian, "I should cum in your mouth, motherfucker. I told you that someone else was going to fuck your wife's pussy if you weren't careful. And now the bitch is in total heat from all my mates, and I want to leave my own cum deep inside your wife's wet pussy. But I want her to beg me for it." No sooner did Brian hear Jennifer cry out with an orgasm once more and hear the man fucking her groan loudly than Nyoka popped his cock out of Brian's throat with a "plop"

He strode over to Jennifer on the bed and rolled her over. He lifted her hips up in the air with no resistance. Jennifer was like a pale rag doll with a sheen of perspiration covering her whole body and stripes of men's semen crisscrossing her body in different places. And her pussy and clitoris were a bright, shiny pink. They were also very open and very swollen with arousal and abuse. The opening of her vagina was now a large open hole from which semen and her own juices were flowing in a stream over her ass. Brian could see her this way even from the distance of where he sat bound to a chair. Tears of grief at his wife's wantonness and her rape were streaming down his face. Nyoka drew her hips up to his cock and he soon was pushing inside of her.

Jennifer moaned uncontrollably as that monster of a penis filled and stretched her from end to end. Whereas her husband's cock was maybe five to six inches long and maybe one to one and a half inches wide when fully erect, Nyoka's man-sized penis was a full ten inches long and two and a half to three inches in girth. It was like nothing Jennifer had ever experienced. As Nyoka began rubbing her stiff clitoris with his slick thumb, he demanded, "Do you want me to fuck you, Jennifer?" To Brian's horror she responded immediately and with needy passion, "Yes, Nyoka. Fuck me! Fuck me, hard, baby. Oh god, fuck me now. I want that big cock in me now. Oh god, baby, oh god, yes!" As Nyoka's penis worked deeper and deeper inside of her Jennifer continued to utter the same guttural utterances mixed with "oh gods" and "ohmigods". Again to Brian's horror and to the cheers of Nyoka's mates Jennifer was soon reaching up to wrap her arms and her legs around Nyoka and help him to enter her more deeply and make her cum even harder. Soon she was in a steady rhythm of an intense, long, never-ending orgasm. It wasn't multiples; it was a continuous orgasm that electrified her in waves. His penis was touching every part of her at the same time so every nerve ending inside of her was feeling intense pleasure. Brian could not give her this nor could Nyoka's mates; they were all normal sized men.

Nyoka looked to his mates, "This bitch's pussy is incredible. She is literally trying to suck the cum out of me with her pussy." They all laughed. Then Nyoka looked at Brian and laughed at him, "Take him away. I think his wife will be here until morning. Don't worry, big man, I will keep her screaming and a humping all night. Ain't that right little bitch?"

Shockingly Jennifer responded as if Brian wasn't even in the room and only Nyloka's cock being up her pussy mattered, "Oh, Nyoka, don't stop fucking me. Oh god, don't stop fucking me. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Please, don't stop fucking me!"

To add salt to Brian's wounds, Nyoka now asked Jennifer, "Would you like to return to your husband's arms right now, my pretty? You can, you know."

Jennifer quickly responded, "Oh god, no, Nyoka. I want you to fuck me all night. Fuck me baby. Fuck me tonight and tomorrow and the next day and the next night. Don't stop fucking me, Nyoka. Brian can't do this. Only you can, baby. Please...fuck me. Please don't stop fucking me. God,but your cock feels so good!!"

Hearing her say this in between grunts of abandoned pleasure it didn't take much for Brian to be escorted out. He was returned to his room where he cried all night in loss and depression. In the morning he found Jennifer in his bed, literally looking like a rag doll and smelling of liquor, cologne, semen, and pussy juices. Some printed photos were laying on the floor around their bed and a note, "Say anything and we will make sure to publish these on the Internet." The photos showed Jennifer in the throes of orgasms with various men's penises inside of her. They also showed Brian sucking on Nyoka's huge cock. They also had their home address back in the States and the names of their places of employment. This could do a lot of damage.

The next few days Jennifer cried, but Brian was not sure whether she was crying because of what had happened to her or because of longing for all the cock, especially Nyoka's, that she had had the night before. The next couple of days at the resort were more somber, and Brian, "god bless him", even suggested when he saw the loss Jennifer was suffering, that they partake of the Love Nest; maybe a stranger's lovemaking would perk her up again. They did go and they did hook up with another couple. And, yes, making love to different partners while being in adjoining beds did seem to pick up Jennifer's spirits. The sheer naughtiness of it seemed to lighten her spirits. Still there was that sense of loss which injected a note of melancholy into their relationship for quite a while. They did return back home and they did stay together; over time and with a few other spouse swapping episodes sprinkled into their relationship they soon returned to the joy they had had before their fateful trip to the resort in Jamaica.

12