Jennifer’s Loving Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,251 Followers

"You really think that's the case?" Nicole replied. "Mom, you're one of the most beautiful and elegant women I've ever known. I think your age makes you sexier than any of the girls on my campus."

Jennifer blushed, "Thank you. I really appreciate hearing that from you."

"You don't believe me, do you?" Nicole asked. "Come here..."

Nicole led her mother over to the full-length mirror in the room and stood behind her with Jennifer still dressed in the robe.

"You look beautiful, mom. You're an amazing person," Nicole stated.

As they both looked in the mirror, Nicole rested her head on her mother's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her waist, hugging her mom from behind. The hug was meant simply as a caring gesture, but it accidentally caused Jennifer's robe to loosen and unravel down the middle. Jennifer tried to tighten it but her daughter stopped her from doing so.

"Nicole... please..."

"It's okay mom... just let it fall," Nicole said softly as her mom's robe was open.

The robe was completely open down the middle. The middle of her chest was showing and her vagina was now completely exposed for her daughter to see once again. Nicole put her hands on her mother's shoulders to slowly pull the robe away from both sides, letting it slide off completely, leaving Jennifer standing fully naked in front of the mirror.

Nicole then wrapped her arms around her mother's waist and rested her head on her shoulder once again, and said, "You're perfect, mom. You're incredibly sexy. Your hips, your thighs, your breasts... and your nipples..."

As Nicole said that, she slowly moved her hands up and cupped her mother's average sized breasts, which were firm and slightly sagging, and gently squeezed the large brown nipples, softly pinching them with her fingers.

Jennifer had been with a few men over the years, but the feeling of those guys touching her body didn't resonate nearly the same way as her daughter's touch did. She felt the love behind her daughter's delicate hands and gentle touch to her body and breasts. It was the love that she was missing and longing for at this stage of her life.

She felt like she was in a trance as her daughter continued fondling her breasts, and almost without thinking, she turned her head to the side and kissed her daughter on the lips. It wasn't a motherly kiss either; it was the type of kiss two people shared in the heat of passion.

Nicole was surprised by it, but she wasn't afraid of it either, as she squeezed her mother's breasts harder and kissed her right back with the same intensity. The room was filled with the sound of a mother and daughter using their wet tongues and lips on one another.

"I want to see you," Jennifer said as she broke the kiss and looked her daughter in the eyes. "I want to see what you look like."

"If you want to see me naked, you'll have to undress me yourself."

Feeling taunted by her daughter, Jennifer immediately grabbed the bottom of Nicole's t-shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her in her bra from the waist up. She did the same thing with her daughter's jeans, unbuttoning it and pulling it to the floor, with Nicole lifting her feet up so it could be taken off completely. Jennifer took a deep breath as she stood naked before a nineteen year old wearing only her bra and panties.

Their hearts were racing and Jennifer couldn't believe the unbearable lust which has come over her, driving her to strip her daughter naked. She took her time finishing, as she slowly reached behind Nicole's back and unclasped the bra, letting it fall. Then finally, she bent down and gently pulled her daughter's panties to the floor.

Nicole felt shy, but bold as her mother looked over her naked body. The exhibitionist side of her was making her even more aroused as her mom ran her fingers across her petite breasts, feeling her soft, light pink nipples with each hand. She kept her eyes on her mother, as her mother now focused her attention on rubbing her thighs and looked at her cleanly shaven vagina and athletic legs.

Jennifer then ran her fingers across her daughter's face and shoulders, and said, "You've become such a beautiful young woman, Nicole. But this is so wrong. If you weren't my daughter, things would be different..."

"...but I AM your daughter," Nicole shot back, interrupting her mother. "There's nothing we can do to change that. No one has to know about this. And it's nobody's fucking business anyway. So stop talking and kiss me."

They embraced in another passionate kiss, with their lips and naked bodies pressed tightly against one another's. Their hands ran across each other's hair and back. Their tongues sloppily rubbed against each other's. After a moment of them enjoying their special treat, Jennifer once again broke the kiss to look in her daughter's eyes. Then she started kissing her again, but this time on her daughter's face, then her neck, and then onto her breasts. She used both hands to cup Nicole's breasts as she sucked and licked each one of those delicate pink nipples.

And after finishing with her daughter's breasts, she said, "Sit on the bed, I want to return the favor you did for me."

Nicole did as she was told and sat on the bed. She didn't feel nervous anymore. Jennifer didn't look nervous either as she casually got on her knees in between her daughter's legs. They both came to terms with the fact that a mother was about to perform oral sex on her daughter.

It started with Nicole spreading her legs wide open from where she sat. Jennifer placed both hands on top of her daughter's legs, rubbing them back and forth. It was the first time in her life that she had ever seen another woman's sex so up close. So she examined it for a second, looking at her daughter's small clitoris and pink labia. She thought about how much younger and tighter it looked compared to her own vagina. She then used her hands to spread the vaginal lips apart to look inside the small canal.

Jennifer started the same way her daughter started, with her tongue rubbing up and down the labia, followed by flicking her tongue on the small clit. It was slow at first; as she began hesitantly. A part of her wondered if she could go through with this. But upon hearing the moans that her daughter gave, it was the encouragement she needed, which let her know that she was doing a good job.

Those moans added to Jennifer's enthusiasm to please her daughter the same way in which she had been pleased. Finally, Jennifer did what brought her to an orgasm earlier; she stuck her tongue deep inside Nicole's tight vagina. Her tongue felt her daughter's warmth and what she tasted like as the fluids quickly began building up.

"Are you sure this is your first time?" Nicole groaned and nearly laughed, rubbing her fingers through mom's hair. "You're a fucking natural at this."

Nicole started moaning louder and more frequently as her mom continued working her tongue and lips on her vagina for a few minutes. She was on the verge of an orgasm and placed both hands on her mother's head to let her know that it was about to happen.

The muscles in Nicole's legs stiffened and she let out a loud shout while cumming inside her mother's mouth. There was no sign of slowing down as a steady stream of female ejaculation flowed onto Jennifer's tongue. It was relentless as Jennifer kept working her mouth, tasting her daughter, while Nicole kept on squirting until her pussy was drained.

Nicole then collapsed onto the bed while her mom continued working her mouth and swallowing every drop to ensure that her daughter got the most out of her orgasm.

Jennifer looked up at her naked daughter after it was over, and while licking her own lips clean, she asked, "How did I do?"

"Oh god mom... that was incredible," Nicole panted, still trying to catch her breath. "If I didn't know any better, I would have guessed that you've done this before."

"I guess we're made for each other."

***

The two women sat naked on the living room couch later that night, while holding hands and watching tv. It had been a long day for both of them since discovering they could take care of their sexual needs together, in a way that no one else ever could. And it felt like only the beginning of their new relationship.

"I bet you never thought this would happen between us, did you?" Nicole asked with a smile.

Jennifer looked at her daughter and playfully replied, "What, and you did? Either way, I can't remember the last time I've felt like this with a man, or anyone. I feel young again. So... thank you for starting this, for everything."

"You deserve it. And believe me, I've enjoyed all of this as much as you have, if not more."

"You're heading back to college pretty soon; where does that leave us?"

Nicole smiled, "Things will never change. When I'm home, I'll eat your pussy. And you'll eat mine. We can enjoy each other's bodies and cater to our emotional needs. And that's my final decision."

To seal the deal, she leaned in and kissed her mother's lips. Mom kissed back, of course. And before long, they engaged in a full blown makeout session, figuring out who would be the first to drop to their knees to eat pussy.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12