Jennifer Shows Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I will, honey. Don't wait up for me. Get a good night's rest; you'll need it tomorrow at the beach to entertain your little friends. They really like you, you know. But don't worry about me; I'll be taken care of. Oh, I will!!!" she laughed giddily.

As she was talking in our tent, she stripped off her clothes and then simply slipped this sleeveless, gauzy dress over her nude body...no underwear. Commando!! No bra, no panties! And the dress was scooped out at the armpits so when she moved a certain way her breasts and nipples were easily visible. The dress was also very short so if she leaned over her butt cheeks were clearly visible. She grabbed a little bag to put a few things into, our digital camera which she slipped into the bag, and a pair of string panties which she also stuffed into the bag. "In case I drain a little, honey. You know how that is with you men and all that cum you generate." And with that she was out the door. I heard her conversing with Denise, Liz and Syrena and it seemed that they were all heading out together...laughing uproariously.

I took a night time walk along the beach, sorry for myself and sorry I hadn't said yes and hadn't joined Jenny, but as I said earlier this seemed to be the day for having my head up my butt. After that I returned to the empty tent and fell asleep reading a book and finally masturbating.

The next morning the tent was still empty and I could see Jenny's bedding hadn't been touched. It was about eight in the morning when she came strolling into the tent wearing her string panties and nothing else.

"We just got back...the girls and I. I returned the dress and figured I could dash over here without offending anyone. Oh, by the way, here is $500 I won in a dance contest. You should have come; I was quite the performer. You could have cheered me on. The club was in St. Joseph or Benton Harbor or one of those places. The place was huge and had quite the vacation crowd. I'm sure you'll be glad to know that, honey." She emphasized the "honey" just to let me know she hadn't forgotten yesterday at the beach. It was that way she said it that let me know that she hadn't forgotten yesterday and wasn't done with showing me two could have fun.

The next day we spent at the same location on the beach with Massimo, Salvo, Maria and Denise, Syrena and Liz. Jenny even surprised me by dunking her head in the water. The water had always hurt her eyes whether it was fresh water or salt water or chlorinated pool water. She had learned the suck a cock underwater game from Liz and the girls and they even taught Maria. I know. With only three guys and five women a lot of attention was given to Massimo, Salvo and I. Mistakenly I thought everything was back to normal between Jenny and me.

That evening Jenny went with Massimo, Salvo, and Maria back to their campsite instead of ours. She soon came back with Salvo in tow. As soon as they were inside our tent they stripped off naked. Salvo was already sporting a sizable erection in anticipation of coupling with Jenny.

"Honey, thanks so much for letting Salvo take care of my needs. Would you like to watch, like I had to watch from the beach? If not, honey, then I believe Maria is waiting in their tent. Enjoy!" Jenny said to me.

Salvo added, "Mr. Mark, America is an incredible country and you are an incredible man to let me pleasure your wife. You must love her dearly." Was he kidding!? By now Jenny was already on her back legs spread wide and Salvo slid his sizable penis into Jenny's wet vagina.

"Oh Salvo!! My god, that feels so good." She wasn't holding back at all on her verbalizing her pleasure. The wet sounds of her already creamy vagina were audible. I watched at first. I was fascinated to watch how artfully Salvo's muscled stomach moved against Jenny's own arching hips and the way Jenny gave herself immediately to the sexual pleasure he could give her. I got an erection watching them. When they started kissing and intertwining tongues, however, I had to leave. Jenny, my wife, wasn't just having casual sex she was enjoying the full intimacy that a man and a woman can share with each other. Now Salvo thrust as deeply into Jenny as he could and began to rotate his hips in circles causing his penis to move around inside Jenny's vagina, touching all parts of her inside. She sighed romantically and lustfully, wrapped her arms around Salvo's broad shoulders, kissed him fiercely, and let out a helpless whimper as she came for the first time that evening.

I had to leave. I sought out Maria and she bedded me also. It was tender and I pleasured her orally like she had never been before. And instead of spending the night in my tent with my wife I spent it with a beautiful, Italian woman, but one who was not my wife, and knowing that Salvo and Jenny were probably fucking madly. It didn't seem to bother Maria, but inside me it ate me up.

The next morning I arose early to go pee. I kissed Maria on the forehead, dressed and headed to the rest room. There I encountered Salvo also having to pee. He was nude, however, having walked through the entire campsite nude. He thanked me again for allowing him to thoroughly bed Jenny. I wanted to push his head into the urinal despite the fact that frankly I had also slept with his wife too. But I didn't; I still felt like I had caused all of this and at some level deserved it. As I was about to step out from the restroom Salvo remarked, shaking my hand, "Again, Mr. Mark, I have much thanks to give you for keeping Maria company and for letting me pleasure so well your wife. Jenny is bella, is prima bella." I didn't know how to respond to a man commenting about the fun that he had had with another man's wife so I shook his hand and weakly responded, "You're welcome, Salvo. Your wife, Maria, was fantastic also."

As I stepped out there was Jenny. She was nude, scratching the pubic hair on her belly. Although the hair on her head was a wild tangle, it gave her the quality of a nymph: slender, breasts jutting out with hardened nipples, skin all rosy with color from last night's lovemaking, belly tight and butt all perky, and her pubic hair parted in the middle to reveal a pair of still engorged pink labia and a swollen clit still engorged with blood from last night's adventures. She was erotica embodied.

She walked up to me, wrapped her arm around my waist, and said, "We need to get you out of these stuffy clothes. You're a magnificent man. I want other women to see my man. And, yes, you are still my man."

I stripped my clothes off, bundled them under my arm, and headed back to our campsite. We packed up and headed home back to our normal life.

I tried to act like nothing had happened and I thought so did Jenny. We had both cheated and that was it: a couple of nights of bizarre passion. But a year later I overheard Jenny talking to one of her best friends about what had happened at Warren Dunes Park. She didn't know that I was nearby and within hearing range.

"Elisa, remember when Mark and I went to Warren Dunes Park. Well that was a bizarre weekend. You know Mark and I try to participate in nudist activities and we had heard from friends that if you walked down the beach far enough from the public section with lifeguards and buildings that you could go sunbathing nude and skinny-dipping in Lake Michigan. So we wanted to try it. There are not that many opportunities in Michigan to do this kind of thing and traveling to Toronto to take advantage of their nude beach is a long and expensive trip.

"We arrived on Thursday and setup our campsite. Friday morning we were out on the beach and hiking about a mile down from the public beach. Well, after disappearing back into the dunes to make love we were both feeling very aroused. I guess Mark was a little too worked up because when three college age girls showed up in our vicinity and stripped naked he got very distracted.

"Two of the girls were white; one was black. They all attended Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, and when they took their clothes off I noticed and Mark really noticed they were all shaved and bald down there. I have to admit that that look can be very erotic and I've contemplated it several times myself, but I don't want to deal with the itchiness as the hair grows back. I later found out from all three that after taking advantage of laser hair removal repeatedly, they are likely to stay smooth down there for a long, long time with no itchiness.

"Anyway, Mark's brain seemed to turn off, especially when the three, Denise, Liz and Syrena, began flirting with him and daring us to get naked too. When we finally took their dare and undressed it was kind of exhilarating to be in a public location where we could get caught but to be naked as the day we were born. I also noticed and so did the girls that the flirting and the nakedness had a significant effect on Mark. He was sporting an erection. A big erection! He does have a nice penis!!" She paused as if she were thinking about my penis. And then continued to tell our neighbor and her close friend Elisa more details.

"I think it was Syrena who suggested that we all go into the surf to cool off. And in light of what transpired I should have joined in...or maybe it has worked out OK considering Massimo and Salvo," Jennifer laughed.

"The girls obviously had more on their minds than cooling off in the water. Heating things up may have been the Syrena's intent once she and the other girls caught sight of Mark's handsome penis.

"Well you know how water burns my eyes, whether it's fresh water, salt water or chlorinated pool water. I don't mind wading in water, and I'll even dunk my head under the shower as long as I keep my eyes tightly closed. Once Mark and I had waded in the Blackwater River nude, but that was as long as I kept my head out of the water, and that was with crowds nearby. So it wasn't the fact we might get caught that kept me back. It was the surf and having to keep an eyes open to make sure I didn't get caught in the lake's undertow. I also thought they would all just take a quick cooling dip and be back on the beach in no time.

"But Mark didn't give it a second's thought. He had three nubile young, shaved things with great bodies and flirty personalities taking him by the hand and leading him into Lake Michigan. And at first they just seemed to be splashing in the surf and then playing a game of Frisbee toss. I was a little upset that he had ignored me and run out into the surf, but I was envious more than jealous. I wanted to join them but held back for fear that I would dive in and would suffer for it later. So I sat on the blanket waiting.

"It was when I saw one of the girls dive under the water and saw Mark jerk that I was curious what the heck was going on. And when one of the waves lowered I caught a glimpse of Liz's head attached to Mark's penis. I thought to myself what the hell!! That bastard...after ten years of a happy marriage, he's letting a strange woman suck on his penis!!

"But it got worse, Elisa. They then starting taking turns bobbing for his nob. He was at full mast when the water dipped down below his hips. And then they started playing chicken with him taking turns carrying one girl after another naked and pressed against his back and the other girls trying to press their backsides against his penis sticking out rigid from the waves. I swear at one point I thought Liz was angling to have intercourse or anal sex with him. She was the short, cute brunette who supposedly had a boyfriend. She seemed to be lifting her bottom up so his penis would get her from behind and he wasn't fighting it. I was angry and feeling vengeful and was getting ready to run out into the water to pummel and reclaim my man. But that's when everything changed. And that's when I became glad that I hadn't gone into the water. It was my turn.

"At that point that Massimo, Salvo, and Maria showed up. These two gorgeous Italian men and their wife/sister-in-law came into view.

"They were naked and gorgeous. Tanned skin all over as if they had spent most of their respective lives nude and in the sun. Both men were hung. And I do mean hung. Oh my god, my vagina got wet just looking at them. And I was angry enough at that point to get up close and personal with those two pieces of manly meat. If Mark was going to flirt, frolic and sexplay with those three younger girls; well I could show him. And this was before any of them had opened their mouths. Once they began to talk to me with those sexy Italian accents and the gracious complements about how beautiful I was and how surely I must not be alone, I simply melted in a lustful puddle. And when I pointed to Mark in the surf, again they emphasized that such a beautiful woman must not be alone. So when they suggested that the four of us retreat into the dunes because they all needed to take care of business, I followed, just like that.

"At first I was thinking that they needed my assistance to show them a good place to pee in private. That was until Massimo put his hand on my back and electricity shot through my hips.

"His hand rubbed my back and trailed down to my butt. 'Bella, Ms. Jenny, bella, prima bella. You are so beautiful.' Massimo took my hand and kissed it firmly and a thrill went through my body. His hand caressed the curves of my back and my butt and this too sent thrills through my body.

"When we arrived at a secluded location in the dunes, we spread out a blanket. I had wondered why Maria had carried a blanket if all she wanted to do was find a place to pee. So I asked 'Why the blanket, Maria?' and Salvo answered, 'Beauty needs to be served and serviced and treasured. My wife is a beautiful woman, no? And you Ms. Jenny, you too are a beautiful woman, no? Your slender waist, the gentle rounding of your hips and your soft bottom, the gentle light brown color of your hair and the blue color of your eyes, and lastly the delightful way in which you breasts curve, and move and are tipped with such delicious nipples...those nipples of Venus. Well my Maria needs energy from her man and other men in order to keep that beauty alive. You must need that energy to keep you so beautiful, no?'

"Elisa, the whole time he is talking his hands are caressing my hair, my face, my breasts, my waist, and my hips. His finger even touches the soft curls on my belly. I'm hot, Elisa,...so hot. I'm sure that I was blushing all over, like a teenage schoolgirl, whose head is spinning from the complements of a very handsome but strange man. My hand is resting on his hairy chest and I am watching his lips and his eyes as he feeds me complement after complement and I feel very sexy, very wanted. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I want to have him touch me...intimately.

"I come out of my haze because he has stopped. He is not talking. I need to respond. I came out of my haze and saw Salvo extending his hand towards the blanket and saying, 'Ms. Jenny?' It was then I noticed that Massimo was already on the blanket and on top of him was his sister-in-law, Maria, moving rhythmically up and down on that incredible penis he and his brother had been blessed with. This was Massimo's wife and yet right there in front of him she was clearly having an incredible time. It was soon thereafter that Maria's action began to result in her making love in a very noisy and, to me, very arousing way. That woman was having a great time riding up and down on her brother-in-law, Massimo.

"Again, 'Ms. Jenny...would you honor me with your beautiful self and allow me to bring great pleasure to such a beautiful woman?' Salvo was still gesturing to the space on the blanket next to Maria and Massimo. 'I am very ready' now pointing to that incredible length and girth of manhood jutting out from his hairy groin.

"Elisa, I caved and was soon positioned similarly to Maria but on top of Salvo and moving rhythmically up and down that hot, thick length of manhood. God, Elisa, his penis pushed so far into me I thought I would lose my mind from the sheer pleasure. And soon... I did lose my mind. Not only did he make love to me with his penis but his hands and lips just added to my pleasure as they caressed and kissed me all over. He even drew my face down to his and without skipping a beat of his constantly moving hips rained kisses on my face, over my eyes, and on my nose. It was tender and just increased my erotic pleasure to be treated so special. He kissed and suckled my nipples, and then over my breasts, my chest and my shoulders. His hands held my hips and caressed my bare back and bottom. His hands massaged my moving thighs and even cupped my toes and my feet as I curled myself on his groin and moved against him.

"My goodness, it was so electrifying that I quickly orgasmed and still he didn't stop touching me, kissing me, and entering me. At one point I held his hands tightly as I came and he looked tenderly into my face and mouthed the words, 'You are truly, so beautiful, Ms. Jenny'. And even that caused me to cum. I did not want to stop making love to this wonderful man!

"When I looked over at Maria, so round in all the right places and softer and fuller than me I realized that we were different but Salvo was right; we were both beautiful. And these two men, by pleasuring us so completely were helping us to truly feel confident and beautiful. I knew I could walk away from this and know a stranger had made love to me because I was so beautiful. I am a woman, and I am wonderful.

"Elisa, have you have ever had a sexual relationship with Bill, your husband, or with another man, that just energized you to your core?" I didn't see or hear Elisa's answer, but I think it was negative based on what Jenny next said.

"Well, girl, Mark and I did in our early years. I felt I was his center and his puppy dog love for me put energy in my spirit and bounce in my step. And sex!!! Oh my, I felt so cherished and so ravished at the same time when he would make love to me. But after ten years that has lessened.

"Well, that experience last year on the beach it just confirmed to me that I am still beautiful and very desirable. It's energized me all year knowing this. It's even improved my relationship with Mark. He's more attentive and I'm more sexual. Massimo, Salvo and others on that trip gave me that energy. Oddly enough so did Denise, Syrena and Liz. They also made me appreciate how sexy my own man was and how I had begun to take him for granted like he was doing to me.

Now I did hear Elisa, "So, Jenn, that was it. A few moments on the beach with Salvo and you feel energized for a year? Maybe I should do the same. Bill and I have gotten into a routine like you talk about. Maybe I have a quickie on the side and back to Bill."

"No, no, Elisa," Jenny responded, "it was that whole weekend. A whole weekend of erotic pleasure and attentiveness to me as a beautiful woman. It wasn't a quickie. Maybe I should continue instead of digressing.

"So Salvo got me off at least three times. Hearing Maria and Massimo verbalizing their pleasure added to the erotic setting of my own lovemaking with Salvo and helped me stay aroused. It was on the third time as I headed for yet another incredible liberating climax that I felt Salvo begin to jerk and spasm inside of me and I knew I would soon have another man's cum inside of me. Yes, I had been married before meeting and marrying Mark, but Mark had been the only man I had been with for the last ten years. He had been the only man to share his seed with me. Besides my first husband, whom I had married straight out of high school...a definite mistake...Mark was the only man who had shared himself with me. Now here I was about to receive another man's semen deep inside of me.

"Elisa, when Salvo released jet after hot, hard jet of semen inside of me I erupted in a second wave on my third climax. To feel his hot seed splashing deep inside of me in copious amounts was so sexually arousing that it caused me to have a second mini-climax right on the heels of my third orgasm. I pushed myself as tightly against his muscular, hairy belly as I could. My female lips were pressed against his groin so that none of that massive penis of his was visible. We looked like one with our bellies pushed together and our hair tangled together down there. I reached behind me and squeezed those round testicles of his and he jetted a few more streams of semen inside of me.