Jennifer Shows Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that took Elisa back, "Are you saying you want to go back there with me? You want me to break my vows to Bill?

Jenny's answer was a single, "Yes!!" And then, "Please Elisa I know that a part of you wants to. Hell, if it would make you feel better, you can even invite Bill along and I'll have Mark come again. They may not like the big dick thing, but I'm sure the girls, who by the way really liked Mark and will probably like Bill, his hairy, muscular self!!"

"He is a handsome man. But I am tempted about the big penis thing. I know we all tell our men that size doesn't matter, but I've had other girlfriends who have told me that once you go big, you won't be the same. They said there is something about having your whole vagina, g-spot and all, filled and rubbed by a man's enormous organ that just drives you wild. They said that it's not love, but it's damn good every so often." They both laughed when Jenny replied, "I know I haven't forgotten."

"Well?" Jenny asked Elisa again.

The rest was history. I never let on that I had overheard. Elisa and Jenny left on that "camping trip" and I never let Bill know that his and my wives were getting some big dick, maybe multiple big dicks. Two years later Jenny left me and Elisa left Bill. Last I heard they were both shacked up with Massimo and were quite happy. I felt sorry for Bill since he had never done anything to hurt Elisa and had never cheated on her that I knew of. For my own self I guess Jenny had shown me!!