Jennifer Shows Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, relating this all to you makes me sound like a whore. But it wasn't cheap. It was intimate, physical, emotional, sensual, romantic and very, very sexual. Man...woman...seed...receptacle for seed.

"A warm glow came over me and the biggest smile of joy I had had in a long time. My belly felt warm with his seed and with my own climaxes. My body felt more full and rosy. As Salvo began to shrink we separated and he held me at first on his chest, and then as I cooled off, by his side so his body and Maria's body could warm me. Massimo held Maria similarly to keep her rounded female body warm and protected from the cool breezes.

"After cumming I got a little nervous. I felt guilt at cheating on Mark and concern at what was happening with him. Salvo sensed this and offered to take me back to the beach. As we walked away Massimo and Maria began again. This time Massimo was on top sheltering and making love to Maria. From a distance I paused and watched in fascination as Massimo expertly moved his muscular body on top and inside of Maria's, drawing out pleasure from her.

"I asked Salvo if it bothered him to have his brother making love to his wife. And he responded, 'Ms. Jenny, my Maria gets much pleasure from Massimo and other men we know. Look at her now, her body arching with pleasure, her cries of pleasure, her beautiful body moving so exquisitely. Nothing could bring me so much joy as seeing her wild with pleasure. And to have my own brother be the bearer of this pleasure is even better. He knows my beautiful Maria and cares about her. She still loves me and shares herself with me. For this I am happy. Life is short; life is temporary. We must live it to the full.' With that he turned me towards him, wrapped his arms around my bare body and kissed me full on the mouth.

"Elisa, I melted in that man's arms as he kissed me and soon his hand was between my legs and he soon had me shaking with yet another climax. His strong arms held me up as I shuddered with pleasure. We then walked back out to the beach, leaving Massimo and Maria still making love. I hate to say this but given Massimo's staying power I had to admit I wanted to be with him too. Mark fooling around on that beach and Salvo making such beautiful love to me had opened up something inside of me and I wanted it to continue.

"When Salvo and I returned to the beach he asked if I felt daring enough to suck him off on the beach. He was standing with his the tip of his partially erect and magnificent penis just inches from my lips. I was about to engulf the tip with my lips when Mark came running up. He had finally noticed that I was missing and was talking to a strange, but well hung man. Boy was he agitated when he showed up at our blanket. But he tried to hide it. What he couldn't hide, however, was the fact that he was still sporting a sizable erection from the triplets playing with his tool. Brother!!!!

"So, yes, I guess that even after I had received incredible sexual pleasure from Salvo, I was still pissed that he had left me on the beach...alone...while he was frolicking in the waters of Lake Michigan. So as we talked I leaned back and opened my legs so he could see Salvo's semen leaking out of my vagina. We talked a little longer with me enjoying tormenting Mark...he not knowing whether another man's penis, this man's penis had been up inside of me and had left his seed inside of me.

"Before the conversation went much further, the girls, Denise, Syrena and Liz, missing their new 'boyfriend', had returned from their frolic. Syrena and Liz leaned full against my husband and I caught the knowing look from Denise as she eyed the white semen leaking out of my own crotch. She grinned and nodded. I had to smile. I thought to myself, 'OK, you can fuck with my man but I can play this too.' I smiled back. At that moment Massimo came out of the dunes with Maria.

"Shortly after their return we decided to leave the beach. As we got ready to go, I leaned over to Massimo and asked, 'Massimo, join me in a few minutes.' As we headed down the beach with Mark carrying our stuff and me walking alongside Salvo and Massimo, I told Mark to find a shower room for us and I would be there shortly. I think he thought I had to pee, but seeing the girls hovering around him and remembering how I had actually seen him screwing around in front of me had reignited by need for revenge. So as we parted I headed off and soon found Salvo, Maria and Massimo. I invited Massimo to join me and said my husband wanted to see me make love to another man. We soon found the shower room with Mark's t-shirt hanging on the door handle.

"Within seconds Massimo had my swimsuit lying at my feet. I pushed his swim shorts down and his penis slapped against my bare skin as it sprung already erect from his shorts. I bent over and took the head of his penis in my mouth and sucked it for a little while. Massimo soon pulled me up into his arms and repeating the performance that his brother had given me on the beach, his fingers flew over my clit and inside of me. He soon had me shuddering with the fourth orgasm of the day. My hips reignited and hearing Mark singing in the shower I boldly stepped into the oversized shower stall with Massimo in tow.

"Massimo thanked Mark for allowing him to make love to me. The look on Mark's face was worth it. He was flabbergasted and didn't know how to respond. I expected him to punch Massimo in the face. And a part of me wanted him to do that: to defend his right to have me as his woman. But, oh yeah, he had been dipping his penis in other women's mouths and vagina's earlier today. So he had already given up that exclusive right by his own actions. Massimo wasted no time and pulled me up on top of that magnificent and soon had me quivering and crying out with multiple orgasms. Oh my god, Elisa, whereas my lovemaking with Salvo had been intimate, fucking Massimo was just that...it was mad, wild fucking.

"Elisa, have you ever made love to a man with an exceptionally large penis?"

I didn't hear Elisa's response but from the conversation that followed I assumed the answer was no.

"Elisa, I've seen Bill before. One day I came over to your house to get some baking powder from something I was making and as I looked through your open side door Bill walked by naked and wet. I'm guessing he didn't know the door was open and just had his towel draped over his shoulder. Nice penis, but normal sized, like Mark's."

This time I heard Elisa's reply. "Yeah, Jenn, I've heard the stories before from college friends who went out with some guys from our school's football team, but I always thought they were just exaggerating. You know the old adage, it's not the size but how it's used that counts. Bill and I have always had good sex. So you're saying that it was better than you and Mark?"

Jenny replied breathlessly, "Oh my god, yes, Elisa. Just remembering first Salvo and then his even larger brother Massimo makes me wet and quivery down there. Think of the most erotic fuck you and Bill have ever had and multiply the pleasure by ten. Massimo's penis was so thick around that when I gripped it my fingers wouldn't touch. Can you imagine the size and girth in which your fingers don't encircle a man's penis because it's that large? That was Massimo."

I heard Elisa stutter, "Oh my god; that must have hurt as he pushed into you."

Jenny replied, "At first as his softer head pushed into my vagina it felt normal but then as that thick, hard shaft sunk into me I felt stretched like never before. And Massimo wasted no time when he lifted me up and I centered his massive penis on my opening down there. He pushed in to the base of his penis in one steady quick stroke. I felt pain at first. But then I realized that this was entirely a new experience. Every part of my vagina was being touched by his warm, thick, sliding flesh at the same time. It wasn't like when Mark makes love to me and I have to contract the walls of my vagina to keep contact with his penis. And I'm sure you know what I mean unless your vagina is very narrow and tight, Elisa."

Elisa responded, "I know what you mean, Jenn. Sometimes when I'm especially horny it would be nice to be so stretched and filled that I just lose control and go nutty. So it was that good, huh?"

Jenny continued, "Oh my god, girl, like nothing I've ever experienced before but have since." She giggled and Elisa remarked, "Jenny, you are so bad. You mean you been doing it again since then?"

Jenny responded, "Let me continue and tell my story. I want to share everything with you because I have to ask you something important at the end.

"As Massimo fucked me in the shower stall I guess Mark got too embarrassed or angry or defeated and he left. I didn't realize he had left until Massimo finally exhausted himself fucking me hard up against the wall. He took me like no man ever did. My vagina was sore from being worked in and it, and my body was tired. But only for a moment. As we showered for real and toweled off, Massimo said that he and Salvo and Maria wanted to go out to a real American dance club. He said they wanted to dance all night. Feeling guilty...but only a little...I thought I would ask Mark to join us and even the girls.

"So we headed back to our respective camps and agreed to meet at the girls campsite, which was next to Mark's and mine. You see, Mark, being less observant than me, hadn't even noticed before we headed out to the beach that Denise, Syrena and Liz had been camped right next to us. But then, they hadn't been butt naked at their campsite. A woman being naked has a definite effect on a guy's attention span. Mark wasn't any different.

"So before going to our tent I stopped by the girls' place and related what Massimo and his brother and sister-in-law had in mind. I asked if they had any suggestions. They definitely did. They knew of a club that held a wild no-holds-barred dance event once in the spring at summer solstice and once in the fall at winter solstice. They warned me that the party got very wild with lots of drinking, nudity and even sex, even with people you didn't know and never would meet again. Sounded scary to me, but the girls reassured me that they had gone the last three years to the summer solstice parties and had had an incredibly fun time without suffering any mishaps.

"I then asked them what they wore. It was Denise who was about my size that said, 'Jenny, I have something just for you. She was in their camper for a few minutes and came out with a sheer, light, airy dress whose sides were scooped out under the arms down to my waist and whose back was scooped out down to my waist again. The only thing that kept it on my shoulders was that the straps crossed on my back so I could move around easily without worrying about the dress slipping completely off of me. I asked Denise, ' Won't everyone see my bra and panties under this dress?' And Denise laughed along with the other two, Syrena and Liz, and Denise simply said, 'What underwear?'

"I got it right away and knew that tonight was definitely going to be a wild time. I headed over to our tent to change and found Mark reading and sulking. When I asked him if he wanted to join us, giving him that one chance to get past all this, he just grumpily said he wanted to be alone. However when he saw me strip down naked and only slip on that light airy nothing of a dress I think he almost swallowed his pride and agreed to come. But alas for him he chose not to. I left him there in the tent and joined the girls and we were soon joined by Massimo, Salvo and Maria.

"We all piled into an SUV that Salvo was driving and headed to the party.

"I didn't know where we ended up and I couldn't have found my way back to our campsite on my own. Syrena gave Salvo the directions and we were soon at a large building seemingly in the middle of nowhere with dozens of vehicles parked in the dirt lot surrounding the place. The hand painted sign at the door said: WARNING: SOLSTICE PARTY. PARTIERS MAY LOSE THEIR CLOTHES, THEIR VIRGINITY, & THEIR MINDS. As we headed to the entrance we all paid a membership fee to the Solstice Society and signed a waiver of any injury we might sustain while on the premises or after leaving the premises. As we got processed in I thought 'Wow, what the heck am I getting myself into.' Well, Elisa, it wasn't so much me getting into something as others getting into me so to speak. What an incredible time I had.

"We danced and drank at first but soon I lost track of the others as one man after another and even some women wanted to dance with me. A lot of touching as men...and women...would slide their hands along my body. The dress was the right choice for that.

"I'd have a very handsome man come up behind me and his hands would slide cupping my bare breasts as we would dance and grind. And if he was really handsome and nude, as many of the guys and gals ended up...including me eventually, then I would lift my skirt so his hardening penis would slide between the cheeks of my butt. In some cases I had guys actually lose it and release on me. I would demand that they clean their own semen off of me by licking it off wherever it dribbled. Never had a man lick my butt before or at least the hole part of my butt. That was different as the guy bent me over and proceeded to run his tongue over my anus and then inside me. Bent over like this prompted some well hung guy, who was also handsome, nude and sporting an erection, to approach me and try to enter me from behind. The first time that happened I told him I wasn't interested and he graciously kissed my naked shoulders, patted me on my bare behind and left to find another willing woman.

"As I said that was at first. I will admit that I did finally allow someone later that evening have intercourse with me in my rectum. But then he was also joined by yet another guy who proceeded to have intercourse with my vagina at the same time. I learned this is called double penetration and the sensation at that point with me being quite drunk and also quite aroused was unimaginable. The sliding in and out of two male organs sharing my body soon had me cumming quite loudly. Now mind you I'm not foolish. There were a lot of men I had never met in that place so every man who penetrated me had to wear a condom. The women who ran the party had provided all the men and women with a little packet that you could strap to your ankle with Velcro. They knew from experience that that might be all you would be wearing at some point in the night.

"My dress...after about an hour that I left hanging on a hook and spent most of the evening butt naked and being molested and felt up by men and women all night. At one point a couple invited me to perform in a dance contest on one of the stages located in this place. It was more like a sex act that we engaged in on stage: with her eating me out and me reciprocating and then with me sucking her husband off and he eating me out once again. And then for the finale he held me upside down facing his penis. So while he proceeded to eat me out once again, I would suck on his penis and his wife would dance around us playing with both of us or playing with herself on stage. That man was so strong he had my hips locked in place while his tongue performed expertly on me down there. I ended up having the longest and most violent orgasm I've ever experienced. I swear, Elisa, when I started cumming he wouldn't stop tonguing me and I just kept bucking and shaking as he drove me mad with pleasure. I was actually screaming near the end of the five continuous minutes he kept me cumming. The audience loved my incredibly violent orgasm and the whole show that Kyle, Cecile and I put on.

"Kyle and Cecile gave me the prize money of $500 which I tucked into my condom packet. And as a treat Cecile invited me to an incredible bareback fucking from her husband while she played with the both of us. That sexual encounter also drew an audience as both Kyle and I reached a climax in time to the throbbing music that was being played. He was a rhythmic lover, steadily sensing what my body needed, the right amount of thrust, the right kisses, and the right caresses. Cecile was and is a lucky woman.

"The encounter with the double penetration...that was after that! With Massimo and Salvo I could never have done that; they were simply too huge in the man equipment department. But most of the men at the Solstice Party were of normal size. So were the two men who DP'd me; they were twin brothers who had done this at prior parties. As they pumped in and out of me, it didn't hurt like I thought it might. Their rhythm was just perfect with one sliding inside of one of my holes while the other was sliding out. It was a weird feeling to feel two penises moving in and out of me. It was again quite the show to watch two black brothers make a white girl, me, go crazy. Again I was the center of attention.

"The rest of the night I never saw the girls or the Italians. It was a continuous happening of drinking, dancing wildly, and engaging in various sexual acts. At the end I was offered a lift by Kyle and Cecile who dropped me off at the entrance to the campground. So early in the morning, still feeling very horny and daring, even after a night like that, I walked through the campground wearing nothing. I felt so alive and sexy, not even thinking that I might get in trouble for streaking the campground. I sought out Salvo's and Maria's tent to retrieve my purse and my panties which were in the purse. I had left my purse in their car. They drove up just as I got to their tent. I retrieved my purse, slipped on my g-string panties and then headed for our campsite to greet old stick in the mud who had passed up what had to be the most exciting party I had ever been to.

"At the camp site next to ours Denise, Syrena and Liz were all making coffee and standing around the campsite in sweats. I returned Denise's dress after we shared stories for a little while and then I headed to our tent.

"All of us spent the day on the beach together: Mark, me, Denise, Syrena, Liz, Massimo, Salvo, and Maria. Since we saw no one on our stretch of that deserted beach we ended up playing games in the water. I was surprised at myself. For the first time since I can remember my eyes didn't sting when I dove under the water. We had lunch on the beach. We played Frisbee and Frisbee football in the surf and games of chicken where each of the ladies would take turns getting on top of either each other or the guys and would try to drag each other down into the surf. The last couple standing won. Soon the issue came up however what had the winners won and we all agreed that oral sex from one of the losers was the prize. In the cold surf it didn't result in many orgasms but it still felt good.

"Then I think it was Liz who came up with the idea of the three guys, Massimo, Salvo and Mark pleasuring the girls either orally or with their fingers while underwater and the girls having to guess who it was that had tongued or fingered them. This in turn was followed up by a game of suck the underwater cock where the guys had to guess which one of the five girls had sucked his penis. Again I got a little pissed off when Mark was able to guess perfectly that it was me, Denise, Syrena, or Liz who sucked his penis. Maria didn't do it to him and the other two guys often made mistakes as did the girls. Although I knew right away that it was Mark when he ran his tongue down my labia. He does have talent when it comes to oral pleasuring. He really seems to enjoy kissing, tonguing, fingering, and sucking on every part of me between my legs.

Elisa interrupted Jenny, "So Mark still rocks your world still...even after the grand sexual adventure you had last year?"

Jenny replied, "Yes. Definitely. I know he loves me despite his wandering eye and in the case of last year, his wandering penis. But that whole adventure gave me an appreciation for what can be...outside of our marriage. I guess I mean to say I want to go back there. Massimo and Salvo will be there, and I dream of those massive penises of theirs moving inside of me. And all the other erotic experiences I had. And the girls will be there to take us back to the Solstice Party. Who knows I could win another $500. Do you want to go?